Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do anything I can possibly do for 1 BTC  (Read 1824 times)
BlockchainHelp?

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:36:00 AM

I actually use a $10 phone instead of my iPhone as it's much more easier to fit in my pocket and it's just.... simple?

Tiny flip phone, not having to worry about calling people in my pocket and fits nicely into my jeans without having to look like i have a brick in my pocket.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:51:38 AM

There's not really much you can do online with your skill set except possibly write articles. There's a few ads in the services section looking for article writers. If you have some money then you can also try buying cheap stuff locally and selling it for some BTC. There are opportunities, you just have to find them and take action Wink

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Helen666Keller (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:20:08 PM

Anything for 1 BTC you say? How about work a few hours per day, earn 500 USD, and buy a bitcoin?
PROBLEM - SOLVED.

Yes or sell the Galaxy s4 and a few other items and buy a bitcoin
Who needs a phone anyways, right?

there are cheaper phones than galaxy s4
I would but I'm in a contract I got into when I had a job recently I got fired because I was promised an actual welding job and I stopped going then they took the offer back with no explanation and I was left jobless.
I will legitimately do just about anything you could possibly need me to do for 1BTC.  The only skill I have is welding so obviously that doesn't really help me out here but I'm sure one of you will think of something. I've got plenty of time on my hands: if my galaxy s4 is capable of it and you're willing to pay me, consider whatever it may be done. I will also consider taking a lower amount depending on what it is.

Where do you live?

You say you have skills in welding.
Any certificates or your grandpa gave you 3 lessons?

Can you weld a gas pipes?

Why you wont find a job where your skills are important?

So far as I know welder is getting well paid for his job.
In my poor country welder is earning more than me. 2 times more minimum.

I do not understand, you came @bitcointalk, you are welder, and you are asking what you can do here to earn 1BTC. You want to throw a towels or what?

Check services for any task request and earn some money, but if your only skill is welding... I am 100% - you are on a wrong forum.

So where do you live? I will send you job requests for welders in your arena if I will find any.

EDITED: I am so sorry Helen666Keller that I was rude (if I was).

Just I am thinking that if you want to advertise yourself to get some job you should not do it in this way:
The only skill I have is welding so obviously that doesn't really help me out here but I'm sure one of you will think of something.
is not looking good for someone that want to hire smbdy.

And yes I am actually Certified there just arent any jobs within 100 miles of where I live and I have no car. 
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:22:35 PM

It's a tough situation you're in then. But help should be available from social programs
in your country, nobody will give you free money on the internet, unfortunately. And
there aren't a lot of jobs to freelance around unless you're a good writer / got serious
programming knowledge.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:48:42 PM

It is tough; maybe you can sell your phone and buy a cheaper one, buy a bike instead and look for a job a bit further away; even if it is paid very badly you will gain some skills that will help you land a better job; good luck

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:53:20 PM

Welding may not be the best trade/field to apply for work on this particular forum.
Gladdy

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:13:26 AM

I will legitimately do just about anything you could possibly need me to do for 1BTC.  The only skill I have is welding so obviously that doesn't really help me out here but I'm sure one of you will think of something. I've got plenty of time on my hands: if my galaxy s4 is capable of it and you're willing to pay me, consider whatever it may be done. I will also consider taking a lower amount depending on what it is.

Are you male or female ?
tocoolforschool

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:16:01 AM

does it matter? they said they will do *anything* =)

Are you male or female ?
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:20:34 AM

Why do you need specifically one bitcoin?
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:21:31 AM

Tell me where you are so i can calculate shipping costs!

I surely need some things welded!

P.S. What type is your favorite and why?? Forge welding, arc welding, oxyfuel welding, electric resistance welding, shielded metal arc welding, gas metal arc welding, submerged arc welding, flux-cored arc welding, electroslag welding, laser beam welding, electron beam welding, electromagnetic pulse welding, friction stir welding or you know how to use robot welding?

Space for rent if its still trending
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:08:37 AM

Use your phone to post on this forum each and every day, build up to a good activity rank and sell your signature and/or other services here Smiley

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:09:37 AM

I've been thinking of a project for a while.  Put my Galaxy S5 (S4 will work too) on my dashboard and have it record while I drive to/from my clients.  Then later run it through processing software that will determine when a car makes an illegal move (lane change without signal, failing to fully stop at stop sign, etc) and store that infraction along with the license plate.  Once you get a few thousand violations you post the offenders online and charge them to remove the listing!  Smiley

Let me know when done and give me a BTC address to send to.

Vod, that is one weird idea but just so weird it might just work Shocked That could potentially make some cash, but youd need to drive a lot.

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

Use your phone to post on this forum each and every day, build up to a good activity rank and sell your signature and/or other services here Smiley

That would make him a few bitcoins but if he wants to really make bitcoins he should build a business or a career then buy btc or he should build a btc business

Helen666Keller (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:37:49 PM

Tell me where you are so i can calculate shipping costs!

I surely need some things welded!

P.S. What type is your favorite and why?? Forge welding, arc welding, oxyfuel welding, electric resistance welding, shielded metal arc welding, gas metal arc welding, submerged arc welding, flux-cored arc welding, electroslag welding, laser beam welding, electron beam welding, electromagnetic pulse welding, friction stir welding or you know how to use robot welding?
I am an AWS certified TIG Welder but I'm also good at MIG and stick I'm okay at OAW

Could you elaborate on that a little more?
PangPang

Activity: 499

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:41:30 AM

You can join a signature ad program such as Primedice (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.0), and get some bitcoin each month.
Most of these programs require you to be member (60 activity).

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:15:58 AM

You can join a signature ad program such as Primedice (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.0), and get some bitcoin each month.

So he cannot join a signature ad program such as PD at the moment!

His best shot is to earn fiat and buy btc with it if what he wants is btc but i think what he wants is stuff and he wants the btc to get the fiat to buy the stuff

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:40:06 AM

Why don't you use your welding skills to make something and sell it in the goods section?
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:52:31 AM

I think I speak for the majority when we are all looking for ways of earning a bit more

In the UK unemployment gets benefits but u end up on training programs, don't know how america works with all the people out there.

When I used to work at a welding company, one of the requests we had was welding cars to pass road worthy tests, but different i suspect in usa... we also used to make all kinds of machinery.  As a sign maker, we get signage frames made up which involves some metal work, perhaps leaflet drop local sign makers

Coin.millionair

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:12:59 AM

Get member status (or higher) and You can have earnings for ur signature space.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.0

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:57:44 PM

Get member status (or higher) and You can have earnings for ur signature space.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: