Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin holders! almost 20% of your coins were mined in the first 30 hours  (Read 4853 times)
JwTdd

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:20:13 AM

That could not be avoided, it took 18 month for litecoin to reach the hashrate of vertcoin at third month.
So yes 3 month of vertcoin was like 18month of litecoin because of the early release of gpu miner based on exsisting gpu miner and migration of scrypt GPU miner to scrypt-N, but at the end of that migration it cannot raise anymore that much and progression will be linear.
First purpose of this coin is to keep GPU miner that are loosing vs ASIC miner in power cost, the compute power to migrate is just to high too have a linear yeld at the beginning, vertcoin is just victim of his own success with miners.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:25:20 AM

hey NEWBIE stfu you don't know fuck all !
and i am sick of 2 post wonders coming in here like you know ANYTHING.. you don't.

i mine all these things on day 1 and you dipshits ignored me.
your slandering the coin for some ulterior motive playing games.

Vertcoin was no more worse than any other coin end of story and graphs will prove what i just said too
want me to post them ?

any coin that was unique in some way was more popular than the average clone there for they were all hit hard .THE END

do you fucking get it yet ?

or are you on mission to attack VTC for some reason and not listening to reason ?

if what you say is true then it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Worse fro PRIME coin and QUARK and and and andandandnadnnadnandnanndnandnandnandnadnnand

get

it

Huh

FUD first & ask questions later™
testigodehumanidad (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:49:13 AM

hey NEWBIE stfu you don't know fuck all !
and i am sick of 2 post wonders coming in here like you know ANYTHING.. you don't.

i mine all these things on day 1 and you dipshits ignored me.
your slandering the coin for some ulterior motive playing games.

Vertcoin was no more worse than any other coin end of story and graphs will prove what i just said too
want me to post them ?

any coin that was unique in some way was more popular than the average clone there for they were all hit hard .THE END

do you fucking get it yet ?

or are you on mission to attack VTC for some reason and not listening to reason ?

if what you say is true then it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Worse fro PRIME coin and QUARK and and and andandandnadnnadnandnanndnandnandnandnadnnand

get

it

Huh

That was a lot of rambling, so no, i don't get it.

But you claim Vert was "hit hard" by all the miners.

Let's compare Vert's start to Dogecoins start. Mind you, Doge started and it was not popular at first. It had to fight and claw its way towards $5,000,000 market cap before it really took off.

(oh wait, am i too much of a newb to know the history of dogecooin?  Roll Eyes )

From www.cryptometer.org

Vertcoin network difficulty and hash rate, first 96 hours...

http://i60.tinypic.com/m7q9om.png

And Doge, first 96 hours...

http://i58.tinypic.com/24gp2jc.png

Notice how Doge has way more difficulty and network hash rate.

These are quite low difficulty and hash rates, fwiw. I don't buy your argument that because Vertcoin was "hit hard" by the miners, it caused an instamine.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:07:48 AM

Pump and dump coins.

+1

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:22:57 AM

i don't buy your bullshit though and my point is simply common sense so get what ever you want..

your running a smear campaign on this one coin alone for some reason when many others are the same..
wanna keep running your mouth ?

well i will keep mentioning Prime coin..
address it or hide NEWBIE choice is yours

People this fucking noob that just got here and is an expert with graphs ? hmmmm wouldn't be some other well known asshole with an agenda would it ?
what the graphs don't show is the variation in coin settings the block reward etc so when you compare apples to oranges it's just not fair at all.

edit:
Two key reasons why these mysterious NEW guys have popped up to trash on VTC (while it's getting ignored anyway and its price is falling)
- I have stated i had bought 1 btc worth before so people want to fuck me around and piss me off any way they can (known fact)
- They know damn well like i do it's going up in value soon when Scrypt Asics kick in and the guy is trying to push the price down to buy them cheap.

so for many of my Trolls that have it out for me all the this is a double win for them lol
this is not the first sort of weird random attack topic on it lately and it's odd that a coin that is dropping and getting effectively ignored in favor of Dark coin / X11 clones etc
is such a problem that "Newbie's" need to start smear campaigns against it when no one is paying attention it anyway really.. it doesn't add up at all.

i will tell the truth about ANY coin no matter what ..i get pissed off watching people lie to make money .

El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:17:18 AM

i don't buy your bullshit though and my point is simply common sense so get what ever you want..

your running a smear campaign on this one coin alone for some reason when many others are the same..

People this fucking noob that just got here and is an expert with graphs ? hmmmm wouldn't be some other well known asshole with an agenda would it ?
what the graphs don't show is the variation in coin settings the block reward etc so when you compare apples to oranges it's just not fair at all.

edit:
Two key reasons why these mysterious NEW guys have popped up to trash on VTC (while it's getting ignored anyway and its price is falling)
- I have stated i had bought 1 btc worth before so people want to fuck me around and piss me off any way they can (known fact)
- They know damn well like i do it's going up in value soon when Scrypt Asics kick in and the guy is trying to push the price down to buy them cheap.

so for many of my Trolls that have it out for me all the this is a double win for them lol
this is not the first sort of weird random attack topic on it lately and it's odd that a coin that is dropping and getting effectively ignored in favor of Dark coin / X11 clones etc
is such a problem that "Newbie's" need to start smear campaigns against it when no one is paying attention it anyway really.. it doesn't add up at all.

i will tell the truth about ANY coin no matter what ..i get pissed off watching people lie to make money .

let me guess you bag hold vertcoin thinking it will one day pass litecoin.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:19:47 AM

bitcoin was the most instamined shit ever

bitcoin scam?

wow...look at the graph, buddy.

It looks...so not curved...and... not instamined. Not close, actually.

Care to prove me wrong?

96 hours in...looking pretty straight forward

90 days in...still looking COMPLETELY normal

104 weeks in....

oh wait...what is that is see? Is that bending up a tad around 50 weeks in? Could that be slightly MORE coins being produced a year after its creation? In other words, the OPPOSITE of an instamine?

What say you?

prove me that those graphs aren't fake

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Let's be clear where we are at here.

You said, without evidence, that bitcoin was "the most instamined shit ever".

I provided a publicly available source that details the knowledge of coins and their inception, suggesting bitcoin was not. I am not a technical person so I can't prove or disprove it is 100% factual. However, I haven't found a single source that suggests www.cryptometer.org is "fake". The burden of proof is on you, my friend.

At this point, you should work on disproving crypotomter or somehow coming up with evidence that bitcoin was massively instamined.

i know one person admitted that he made 1000 btc in two day of mining

but i want to preserve is privacy

also it is very naive from you thinking that bitcoin was not instamining when  it is so obviously, no one know about it back then so the diff was without a doubt really low for a very long time, this lead to instamine
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:36:58 PM

I just went to take a look at Litecoin graph, and I found that Litecoin is instamine too. Between 24 to 54 hrs, 514,750 coins were mined.

http://cryptometer.org/litecoin_96_hour_charts.html

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well that's around 2% and Quark had around 3.5%, thats nothing

Wait a sec, are you kidding me or you totally don't understand ?

Litecoin created since 2011, there are 27.5 millions LTC in market, maximum is 84 millions.
Vertcoin created since 2014, there are 3.5 millions VTC in market, maximum is 84 millions too.

So, where is 2% come from ? if 2017, VTC has 27 millions VTC, it will be 2% too ?
I don't understand your logic, seriously.

It's about the amount of % mined in the first 30 hours compared to the amount of coins existing right now,
which makes ltc around 2%, qrk 3.5% and vtc 16%

Wow. I'm happy I didn't buy into that vert marketing scam. I knew they were full of shit when they posted like idiots without knowing anything about code.

Litecoin and quark are much more respectable.

Producer
IloveAnonCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:13:56 PM

I just went to take a look at Litecoin graph, and I found that Litecoin is instamine too. Between 24 to 54 hrs, 514,750 coins were mined.

http://cryptometer.org/litecoin_96_hour_charts.html

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well that's around 2% and Quark had around 3.5%, thats nothing

Wait a sec, are you kidding me or you totally don't understand ?

Litecoin created since 2011, there are 27.5 millions LTC in market, maximum is 84 millions.
Vertcoin created since 2014, there are 3.5 millions VTC in market, maximum is 84 millions too.

So, where is 2% come from ? if 2017, VTC has 27 millions VTC, it will be 2% too ?
I don't understand your logic, seriously.

It's about the amount of % mined in the first 30 hours compared to the amount of coins existing right now,
which makes ltc around 2%, qrk 3.5% and vtc 16%

Wow. I'm happy I didn't buy into that vert marketing scam. I knew they were full of shit when they posted like idiots without knowing anything about code.

Litecoin and quark are much more respectable.

Dude, That's Litecoin graph  Grin Grin
testigodehumanidad (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:58:41 PM

edit:

one, i dont need you to buy my "bullshit". I simply need the public to see your asisine arguments and let them decide. By all means, ignore me. At this point you would probably do your coin a favor by speaking less, you are making this too easy.

two, I already addressed primecoin, peercoin, and litecoin as highly questionable starts. Do you not read? Here is what I said earlier...

Other currencies worth viewing on cryptometer... Peercoin and Primecoin also have questionable curves. XPM is interesting in that it had a "super fair" start by not minting any coins the first couple of days...but they still created 1,000,000 XPM within 10 dyas.

I am calling out other coins, I just happen to believe that Vertcoin is more likely to have more people holding instamine coins because of it's young age. I have also urged people to check out more of the coins posted on cryptometer.org and lamented that there isn't more information widely available about a lot of the questionable coins out there.

Third, I am copying these graphs from cryptometer.org. I never claimed to be an expert on graphs. LOL, you just read the graph. Not that difficult. There is more information at the site, including amounts minted and block rewards. Would you like to explain in more depth how this website is comparing apples to oranges? Just alluding to evidence and calling me a "well known asshole with an agenda" is a terrible argument. It's also hilarious because I hold less than 1 btc...I'm just an average joe. I don't mine and I'm not some secret agent out to kill a coin you hold. Your conspiratorial assertion with no evidence makes holocaust denier's blush.

Fourth, the reason why it "doesn't add up" is because I just posted it as I discovered it. I'm not a hit man from any X-11 coin or anything. liekwise, I wasn't posting it to crash the price and scoop up all of the coins. Maybe if you let go of theories that have no basis in reality (see: your instance I haven't talked about Primecoin, for example), it will begin to add up.

testigodehumanidad (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:24:58 AM

i know one person admitted that he made 1000 btc in two day of mining

but i want to preserve is privacy

also it is very naive from you thinking that bitcoin was not instamining when  it is so obviously, no one know about it back then so the diff was without a doubt really low for a very long time, this lead to instamine

so I ask for proof and you have an anonymous person that you can't tell me about.

Roll Eyes

Again, your logic is strikingly poor. YOU CAN LOOK AT THE DATA AND SEE IT WAS NOT INSTAMINED. Just because there were less miners then doesn't make it an instamine. That is a genuine early adopter benefit. Nothing shady about it. The entire reason people don't like premines and instamines is the fact that they are designed to make a few people rich. In other words, they are less interested in viable currency and more interested in making money. Bitcoin was designed and mined fairly from square one.

Designing your coin to be mined at an absurdly high rate in the first few days in comparison to the rest of the coins history, like vertcoin, litecoin, primecoin, peercoin, comprises some of its integrity.

If you can't see the difference between these two scenarios, I can't help you.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:35:58 AM

Yes, you can design a coin to be mined fast at the beginning. So you can indeed create an instamine. You can also prevent against it. They clearly did not prevent against it. I think that warrants a questioning of their motives.

You should probably study some history before making a post like yours and trying to claim VTC is a scam.  You sound like you just started mining literally yesterday and are shocked that any coin in the past launched without KGW, when in fact, they all did.

Only very recently did coins start to launch with KGW at launch time.  Just about every big coin out there launched with normal Litecoin difficulty adjustment, meaning they will all look like the chart you posted, including Litecoin itself.

Where is the shocking revelation in your post supposed to be?  That VTC has the exact same coin distribution as 1000+ other coins?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:40:04 AM

Pump and dump coins.

Pump and dump coins? Have you read the thread?
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:11:27 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 04:33:45 AM by othe

Awesome, the threadstarter just found out that the ltc/btc diff retarget algorithm starts with diff 0 and takes 2016 blocks to adjust - this is by the way used by almost ALL coins for the beginning.
Vertcoin was only cpu solomineable, unlike most normal scrypt coins where a single pool gets all the instamine - the first one who opens.
It was all spread to hundreds and thousands of different users.

Everyone had the same chance to mine VTC when it started... get over it. You could buy ten thousands of coins on coinedup for a few bucks, noone took it serious until it was added to cryptsy.

xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:49:44 AM

Firstly:

There was no "intention to creation an instamine coin" - using statistics as a basis *after the fact* to try to justify something is either foolish or idiotic. Plenty of inferences can be made in practically every statistical analysis of any set of data ever.

The fact that 20% of the *current* coins were mined in the period is pointless. Currently vertcoin has 100% of its coins mined in the current period - the current period here being about 4 months just over - an insignificant period of time for you to draw any conclusions from.

+1

Almost all zero premine coins exhibit this behavior early on. Not sure why OP has to label this to just VTC. Trying to say "no premine" is not any betteer than certain % premine may have been his agenda. LOL..

It's like saying "wine drinkers! The fine wine you drink were first stamped by farmers with their unwashed feet and let to rot" with an agenda of not glorifying fermentation which is a rotting process to look another way Cheesy

Maybe OP is still in college and learning to answer exam question which involves "stating the obvious"  Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:55:56 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 09:21:01 AM by Spoetnik

edit:

one, i dont need you to buy my "bullshit". I simply need the public to see your asisine arguments and let them decide. By all means, ignore me. At this point you would probably do your coin a favor by speaking less, you are making this too easy.

two, I already addressed primecoin, peercoin, and litecoin as highly questionable starts. Do you not read? Here is what I said earlier...

Other currencies worth viewing on cryptometer... Peercoin and Primecoin also have questionable curves. XPM is interesting in that it had a "super fair" start by not minting any coins the first couple of days...but they still created 1,000,000 XPM within 10 dyas.

I am calling out other coins, I just happen to believe that Vertcoin is more likely to have more people holding instamine coins because of it's young age. I have also urged people to check out more of the coins posted on cryptometer.org and lamented that there isn't more information widely available about a lot of the questionable coins out there.

Third, I am copying these graphs from cryptometer.org. I never claimed to be an expert on graphs. LOL, you just read the graph. Not that difficult. There is more information at the site, including amounts minted and block rewards. Would you like to explain in more depth how this website is comparing apples to oranges? Just alluding to evidence and calling me a "well known asshole with an agenda" is a terrible argument. It's also hilarious because I hold less than 1 btc...I'm just an average joe. I don't mine and I'm not some secret agent out to kill a coin you hold. Your conspiratorial assertion with no evidence makes holocaust denier's blush.

Fourth, the reason why it "doesn't add up" is because I just posted it as I discovered it. I'm not a hit man from any X-11 coin or anything. liekwise, I wasn't posting it to crash the price and scoop up all of the coins. Maybe if you let go of theories that have no basis in reality (see: your instance I haven't talked about Primecoin, for example), it will begin to add up.

translation all coins are questionable excluding the clones of them then.. ya your brilliant smart ass LOLOLOLOLOLOL
in other words popular coins are popular and are then flash mined.. wow who'd thunk it hahhaha

and no it's not "my coin" either i just make sure manipulative lying scammers don't get way with manipulative dishonest bullshit..
further more read your own title you are singling out Vertcoin so don't try and back peddle i caught your graph bullshit and called you on it.

VTC is no more no less scammy than any other coin.
Your cooking up a bunch of propaganda for some ulterior motive and most of us see it very clearly.
AND will call you out on it too Wink

you full of shit.. fact.

-- This message brought to you by the Spoetnik Foundation™ --

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

Nice overview of all coins, but this does not change anything

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:21:40 AM

Nice overview of all coins, but this does not change anything

his overview only mentioned ONE coin in the topic title...

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:47:24 AM

Hi,
It is very often in the coins live that a big part of the coin supply is mined in the first several hours.
testigodehumanidad (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:30:09 PM

translation all coins are questionable excluding the clones of them then.. ya your brilliant smart ass LOLOLOLOLOLOL
in other words popular coins are popular and are then flash mined.. wow who'd thunk it hahhaha

and no it's not "my coin" either i just make sure manipulative lying scammers don't get way with manipulative dishonest bullshit..
further more read your own title you are singling out Vertcoin so don't try and back peddle i caught your graph bullshit and called you on it.

VTC is no more no less scammy than any other coin.
Your cooking up a bunch of propaganda for some ulterior motive and most of us see it very clearly.
AND will call you out on it too Wink

you full of shit.. fact.

Your reading comprehension is appalling. Peercoin is not a clone. I called out peercoin, mutliple times because you didn't read it the first time, with a suspect start.

http://cryptometer.org/ppcoin_104_week_charts.html

caught my graph bullshit? I guess you are calling out cryptometer.org. Please, by all means, lay out how these graphs are bullshit.

"no less scammy than any other coin". Wow, really encouraging there. ...Everyone else is sort of scammy as well, don't worry about it!

Still love the fact you think I have an ulterior motive. Did you resolve the other parts that "didn't add up" without telling us?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: