Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com | Premium Source Membership now Available!  (Read 31586 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:07:00 PM

Having an issue with the site, trying to submit a coin but the submission never gets submitted, instead it gets stuck after you hit the submit button.

Have you filled out all the required fields?

I believe the issue you are having is trying to click the Submit button, but no actions whatsoever take place, not even a dialogue.

We know that if you try to submit without all required fields, it will not popup with dialogue beneath the submit button, instead it will show under required fields in the submission form. This issue or inconvenience will be fixed.

vanessasweet

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:54:13 PM

Thanks tk808!
Wallet working.I had to change a couple of program files and anti virus software settings.

Thanks again!

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:40:34 PM

Thanks tk808!
Wallet working.I had to change a couple of program files and anti virus software settings.

Thanks again!

Not a problem Smiley

Good news: Our migration is now complete and was 95% successful. We have encountered 3 minor errors that we are trying vigorously to correct. You may experience slow loading times due to 404 errors loading, we are well aware.
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:00:33 AM

Vote SourceCoin on ShareXexchange, if you voted PM me your SRC address for small 10 SRC reward.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=SRC

i voted SRC at sharexcoin.   total 2 vote.  everybody vote !!! 

sharexcoin rank 22    total 62 votes

You can vote once every hour.
circusmidget11

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

GOOD Dev

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:23:48 AM

Having an issue with the site, trying to submit a coin but the submission never gets submitted, instead it gets stuck after you hit the submit button.

I believe the issue you are having is trying to click the Submit button, but no actions whatsoever take place, not even a dialogue.

We know that if you try to submit without all required fields, it will not popup with dialogue beneath the submit button, instead it will show under required fields in the submission form. This issue or inconvenience will be fixed.

All fields are filled out, I can hit the submit button but the page just has the loading icon thing over the submit button but it never goes through.  I had someone else attempt to submit as well but has the same error.

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:47:24 PM

All fields are filled out, I can hit the submit button but the page just has the loading icon thing over the submit button but it never goes through.  I had someone else attempt to submit as well but has the same error.

Alright, this could be because of the recent sever transfer, i'm looking into it now.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:37:00 PM

1) First Dividend has been delayed, all shares are now available for buy/selling on Cryptostocks.
1a) We do accept private investments, but you will have to negotiate with our company.

2) You can request an updated features list that we are working on

3) We are still smashing bugs and errors, some of the functionality on Csource may be down, such as uploading profile images

4) Our first newsletter will be sent out later tonight or early tomorrow.

vanessasweet

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:22:06 AM

Thanks tk808! you have done a awesome job establishing Coins Source.
I just sent a email.It was a question about the wallet with a lot of established blocks.

thanks
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:43:59 PM

How long does it actually take until your submission gets verified?
I haven't received anything (yes/no answer) in 3 days.

this space is intentionally left blank
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:55:09 PM

1) First Dividend has been delayed, all shares are now available for buy/selling on Cryptostocks.
1a) We do accept private investments, but you will have to negotiate with our company.

2) You can request an updated features list that we are working on

3) We are still smashing bugs and errors, some of the functionality on Csource may be down, such as uploading profile images

4) Our first newsletter will be sent out later tonight or early tomorrow.

Sharexcoin rank 10   total 177 votes !

Very good news, dev!
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:22:46 PM

How long does it actually take until your submission gets verified?
I haven't received anything (yes/no answer) in 3 days.

Hello,

You've submitted a coin during our server migration period, therefore it is most likely lost at this point because i haven't seen any new coin submissions.

We've been working hard on smashing errors on our site (we've fixed them all today!). So we haven't actively been responding to users inquiries unless they had emailed us directly or got in touch with us in the chatbox.

If you send me a PM of the name of the coin, i will do the rest of the work in digging up the information. I hope this will mitigate the inconvenience you've been experiencing with us, i deeply apologize UKI.

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

A new coin submission form is now up, it works 100% with confirmations and everything. We will be able to receive your coin through our end on the site, instead of via email.

Good to know, I will try again and hopefully it will go through this time.  Smiley

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:13:33 AM

Vote SourceCoin on ShareXexchange, if you voted PM me your SRC address for small 10 SRC reward.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=SRC

sharexoin is down?   
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:31:40 AM

no no, https://mega.co.nz/#!ApxUCbBI!3fa1NyNQ1FZxmbx9P5uzIgWaWnD8pKVDpxz_OJ8n3XQ

Download that.

Then:

My Computer > (Your Main drive (C..) > Users > "Your Name" > AppData > Roaming > SourceCoin > "Add Config file in SourceCoin"

If you do not see "AppData" then the folder is hidden. Go to the top menu bar:

Tools > Folder Options > View > Show hidden files and folders > OK

I downloaded this config file and updated to the latest wallet (on OP).
But it doesn't sync, "0 active connections."
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:23:37 AM

no no, https://mega.co.nz/#!ApxUCbBI!3fa1NyNQ1FZxmbx9P5uzIgWaWnD8pKVDpxz_OJ8n3XQ

Download that.

Then:

My Computer > (Your Main drive (C..) > Users > "Your Name" > AppData > Roaming > SourceCoin > "Add Config file in SourceCoin"

If you do not see "AppData" then the folder is hidden. Go to the top menu bar:

Tools > Folder Options > View > Show hidden files and folders > OK

I downloaded this config file and updated to the latest wallet (on OP).
But it doesn't sync, "0 active connections."

I'm not sure why this issue is cropping up all of the sudden, but this has been resolved by allowing the IP ports in your virus blocker/firewall. I believe something in the SRCC is being detected incorrectly, i will send it over to my dev
mattwm

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:58:46 PM

All I had to do was stop the wallet from running and replaced my CoinsSource folder with the new one. It started right up and synced no problem. Didn't have to add or change anything with a config file?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:20:28 AM

It could possibly be due to the fork.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:00:11 PM

Issues with SourceCoin Wallet:

If you are having issues in syncing SRCC wallet, please do the following steps

1) Delete your SourceCoin Folder in APP data, the entire contents. DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat
2) Delete your existing SRCC wallet files
3) Download a new wallet from below:

5/31 Windows Wallet (SRCC Change)

5/4 Mac Wallet (Fork Update)

5/4 Linux Wallet (Fork Update)

4) It should sync, it will ultimately rebuild all the files
Richard213

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:24:46 PM

check this out  Grin

http://wwwdotkaskusdotcodotid/thread/53934947138b468f448b4683/wwwcoinssourcecom--premium-source-launching-jun-7--sourcecoin-srcc
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:29:44 PM

Link seems to be broken, and unfortunately, the premium source will be delayed once again. For a final 2 weeks, we got caught behind this week due to errors cropping up with our server migration.

June 23rd is the OFFICIAL and FINAL launch for premium section.
Richard213

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

Link seems to be broken, and unfortunately, the premium source will be delayed once again. For a final 2 weeks, we got caught behind this week due to errors cropping up with our server migration.

June 23rd is the OFFICIAL and FINAL launch for premium section.

Lol, maybe youre forget to replace 'dot' with '.' cause it work for me  Grin

and, i create draft about this thread before it update, i will update it in the morning (midnight here)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: