Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC stay above 500 for now?  (Read 1933 times)
pinksheep (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:02:46 PM

Will BTC stay above 500 for now? Your thoughts please Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:05:36 PM

Holy shit, it's coming on again. 507 and rising

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:12:48 PM

This time with the action coming through Bitstamp whilst China sleeps.....

....looks a cert to take out $515......but is it genuine fresh capital or simply whales trying to push price up by building up Ask walls and then eating them up and then forming big Bid walls beneath them? After such a huge surge, I find it totally inconceivable that anyone would be piling into Bitcoin with such large buy-in orders at this point in time after such a huge rise over the past few days....unless someone somewhere desperately needs coins for some reason......Ukraine?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:17:32 PM

No one can predict this. If this was known, there would be no risk in investment
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

This time with the action coming through Bitstamp whilst China sleeps.....

....looks a cert to take out $515......but is it genuine fresh capital or simply whales trying to push price up by building up Ask walls and then eating them up and then forming big Bid walls beneath them? After such a huge surge, I find it totally inconceivable that anyone would be piling into Bitcoin with such large buy-in orders at this point in time after such a huge rise over the past few days....unless someone somewhere desperately needs coins for some reason......Ukraine?

Mat take my advice take a position .."this is it " for 2014

The last tickets @ ~ 500 which are the last left for the 2014 move

The trend is your friend Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:20:56 PM

No one can predict this. If this was known, there would be no risk in investment

Umm ..actually you can .. this rocket has been on the launch pad for a while ...

LIFT OFF!!!  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
MatTheCat

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:27:32 PM

Mat take my advice take a position .."this is it " for 2014

The last tickets @ ~ 500 which are the last left for the 2014 move

The trend is your friend Cheesy

Due to succumbing to an immense level of stress, I have just covered a short position on the very tip of a 35% run up. Under absolutely no fkn circumstances am I about to now go long at the very peak of a 35% run up. I am a fkn terrible trader, but not that bad as to do something as utterly fkn stupid as that. If the rocket is really about to take off then it will do so without me on board, but even if it does, it will come crashing right back down and in more gut wrenching fashion than most Bitcoin cultists will be able to withstand.....especially the bag holders who miss the chance to cover their losses.

I am watching the Bitstamp trades execute on Bitcoinwisdom. It seems very much to me like some whales consortium rolling BTC and fiat about between accounts to give the technical illusion of 'high support' at these price levels. 500 BTC bite out the ask wall at $505, followed by 500 BTC bite out bid wall at same price level. Volume looks impressive but actually very few are changing their positions.

Complete fkn bullshit trading to the very last Satoshi. Still, if it fools/convinces enough fresh capital to take the plunge.....................

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:41:30 PM

Looking at the last dead cat bounces, if we don't drop hard soon the last 4 month downtrend might be over.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
pinksheep (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:43:59 PM

hpe you're right Hyena, though I'm still tempted to buy more before it rises (if it rises that is  Grin )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:48:01 PM

If Matt says there's no way it's going up, I'm buying!

sorryforthat

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:59:36 PM

Umm ..actually you can .. this rocket has been on the launch pad for a while ...
LIFT OFF!!!  Cool

This is speculation, not prediction. The power for it to rise is in the hands of those who invest. Sadly, the people here are the ones who hold.
YipYip

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:06:30 PM

LIFT OFF!!!  Cool

This is speculation, not prediction. The power for it to rise is in the hands of those who invest. Sadly, the people here are the ones who hold.

WHatTheFuckEver

After 3 of these i know when the train/rocket has left the station so get on board or be left behind  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:07:29 PM

+ 100 Agreed ...lolz

Matt you always say you are a shocking trader then ..for once listen to teh XP of others ...or dont lolz

OBJECT NOT FOUND
sorryforthat

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:24:28 PM

WHatTheFuckEver

After 3 of these i know when the train/rocket has left the station so get on board or be left behind  Cool

I am on board, have been on board. I have alot riding on its success. Even recently I was able to get a handful at the price of $350. I am ever hopeful for its progression, not because I have so much invested whether it be time or money, but because of the system itself. But considering one fasle article can hinder progression, three false articales can cripple it. One event can cause alot of harm; the possibility of this is high.

Prediction is built on hope from the people on this forum who are in need to get their money back or turn a quick buck.

You want the price to rise, invest in the infastructure any way you can. No one will trust the system with limited infastructure. This is the phase we in right now. This causes the biggest change to bitcoin price and until we have a solid or even close to solid foundation to stand on it will continue to go the way it has for the last three years.
MatTheCat

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:33:41 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 11:44:24 PM by MatTheCat

True test will be at $540.

If it goes beyond there and holds then I will be be damned....still won't take a position though. Have no faith in the whole NSA created vaporous pile of shit at the moment

YipYip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:37:01 AM

True test will be at $540.

If it goes beyond there and holds then I will be be damned....still won't take a position though. Have no faith in the whole NSA created vaporous pile of shit at the moment

..lolz ...its all good

I think you should read a good book called "trading in the zone"

You need a dose of the "PSYCHOLOGY of TRading "

Its not about being right or wrong ...but more about defining your risk and adapting as soon as information says there has been a change

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:28:46 AM

The Gox scandal involved more than 850,000 coins. That is almost 7% of the coins in circulation. If Bitcoin is capable of surviving it by stabilizing at 500+ levels, then we can be pretty much sure that the value will never go below that.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:30:20 AM

The Gox scandal involved more than 850,000 coins. That is almost 7% of the coins in circulation. If Bitcoin is capable of surviving it by stabilizing at 500+ levels, then we can be pretty much sure that the value will never go below that.
Is there any evidence that any of these coins have actually hit exchanges?
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:39:57 AM

Just about I think but expect upside to be limited as well for the moment

koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:47:10 AM

my buyzone is ~400$, my target is around 700$, i think thats the point to take some profits. when you are all in crypto, you want to reduce your risk by taking some profit and reduce your average price per btc. at least thats what i do. gonna sell around 30-50% there.

so i am confident that we can reach near 700 this or next month. when this happens i am preparing for plan b if the rally doesnt continue to a new ath.

whats your plan?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: