Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I didn't pay capital gains tax on bitcoin sales to IRS today  (Read 24034 times)
bbeagle

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:32:54 PM

You really think you'll get any rule of law in the tax court?

Here's a few quotes from the tax court for you to ponder...

"I will not allow the law in my courtroom"
U.S. District Court Judge Kent J. Dawson

And another quote by the same traitor to the Constitution & the American people...
"You must follow the law as I give it to you."

Wake up.  They don't follow the law.

The only solution to the Federal Reserve scam & their collection agency the IRS is to refuse to participate.

Treat them like you would the mob.  Keep all assets out of their reach.  And simply refuse to participate in that scam.

Okay. I read what you wrote. It sounded unbelievable, so I looked it up myself.

Yes, Judge Kent J. Dawson did indeed say, "I will not allow the law in my courtroom". But what he said is being misinterpreted. He did NOT say that his court is lawless, but instead was following the laws of the court.

Under the U.S. legal system, the general rule is that neither side in a civil or criminal case is allowed to try to prove to the jury what the law is. For example, in a murder case the defendant is not generally allowed to persuade the jury that there is no law against murder, or to try to interpret the law for the jury. Likewise, the prosecution is not allowed to try to persuade the jury about what the law is, or how it should be interpreted.

It would take too much of the court's time to (a) prove that the crime was actually a law broken, (b) prove the defendant guilty/innocent. So, after an incident is brought up to the court - part A is decided BEFORE THE TRIAL. Part B is decided upon AT THE TRIAL. All lawyers know this. Otherwise every single trial would take 10 time what it does now, because the law would have to be proven again and again and again.

So, when you go to court to fight 'not paying your taxes', you CANNOT claim that 'there is no law that says you must pay your taxes'. There is assumed to be a law (or the court case would have been thrown out previously).

Anything Sage says in the future, I'll have to verify, or I won't believe now. He's taking things out of context.

Yes, you won't get the 'rule of law' in the tax court, i.e. whether the tax law is legal or not - you only get to defend yourself against the existing tax code.
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:55:31 PM

You really think you'll get any rule of law in the tax court?

Here's a few quotes from the tax court for you to ponder...

"I will not allow the law in my courtroom"
U.S. District Court Judge Kent J. Dawson

And another quote by the same traitor to the Constitution & the American people...
"You must follow the law as I give it to you."

Wake up.  They don't follow the law.

The only solution to the Federal Reserve scam & their collection agency the IRS is to refuse to participate.

Treat them like you would the mob.  Keep all assets out of their reach.  And simply refuse to participate in that scam.

Okay. I read what you wrote. It sounded unbelievable, so I looked it up myself.

Yes, Judge Kent J. Dawson did indeed say, "I will not allow the law in my courtroom". But what he said is being misinterpreted. He did NOT say that his court is lawless, but instead was following the laws of the court.

Under the U.S. legal system, the general rule is that neither side in a civil or criminal case is allowed to try to prove to the jury what the law is. For example, in a murder case the defendant is not generally allowed to persuade the jury that there is no law against murder, or to try to interpret the law for the jury. Likewise, the prosecution is not allowed to try to persuade the jury about what the law is, or how it should be interpreted.

It would take too much of the court's time to (a) prove that the crime was actually a law broken, (b) prove the defendant guilty/innocent. So, after an incident is brought up to the court - part A is decided BEFORE THE TRIAL. Part B is decided upon AT THE TRIAL. All lawyers know this. Otherwise every single trial would take 10 time what it does now, because the law would have to be proven again and again and again.

So, when you go to court to fight 'not paying your taxes', you CANNOT claim that 'there is no law that says you must pay your taxes'. There is assumed to be a law (or the court case would have been thrown out previously).

Anything Sage says in the future, I'll have to verify, or I won't believe now. He's taking things out of context.

Yes, you won't get the 'rule of law' in the tax court, i.e. whether the tax law is legal or not - you only get to defend yourself against the existing tax code.

Spoken like a lawyer who tries to twist the truth.

"Assumed to be a law"... What kind of court is that won't even allow the law (or lack of) to be introduced into the case that the defendant is said to be breaking.

"I will not allow the law in my courtroom" was Dawson's response to Irwin Schiff's attempt introduce supreme court rulings to support his case.  Completely relevant rulings to his case.

Yes, they used every dirty trick in the book in that case.  Every dirty trick.  It could not be more blatant a railroad job.  Read the transcripts yourself, bbeagle.  Then reread your last post, and laugh at your logic... cause it's laughable to try to use that logic to justify Dawson's own comments.

Lastly, if there was a law that obligated the average American to pay the income tax they most certainly would allow it in the court room... rather then using all this skullduggery.

Wake up!  There's a reason tax cases aren't tried in a true criminal court.
bbeagle

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:58:07 PM

"Assumed to be a law"... What kind of court is that won't even allow the law (or lack of) to be introduced into the case that the defendant is said to be breaking.

"I will not allow the law in my courtroom" was Dawson's response to Irwin Schiff's attempt introduce supreme court rulings to support his case.  Completely relevant rulings to his case.

Yes, they used every dirty trick in the book in that case.  Every dirty trick.  It could not be more blatant a railroad job.  Read the transcripts yourself, bbeagle.  Then reread your last post, and laugh at your logic... cause it's laughable to try to use that logic to justify Dawson's own comments.

Lastly, if there was a law that obligated the average American to pay the income tax they most certainly would allow it in the court room... rather then using all this skullduggery.

Sage, I guess I'm on the other side of the fence than you are, therefore I see this differently. There is nothing for me to 'Wake Up' to - I have a different philosophy than you do. I would say the same 'Wake Up' to you before you end up in jail.

I agree that Americans need to pay the income tax. I know the court MUST use skullduggery because, technically, income tax is not in the Constitution. I don't have a problem with that - because I feel that Americans must all pay income tax for the good of the country, I do not support the idea that you can question this in the court.

There have been numerous court cases brought to the Supreme Court in which the Supreme Court has ruled that people must pay their taxes. For example, Cheek vs. United States: ' The Court ruled that an actual belief that the tax law is invalid or unconstitutional is not a good faith belief based on a misunderstanding caused by the complexity of the tax law, and is not a defense.'

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:49:51 PM

Sage, I guess I'm on the other side of the fence than you are, therefore I see this differently. There is nothing for me to 'Wake Up' to - I have a different philosophy than you do. I would say the same 'Wake Up' to you before you end up in jail.

I agree that Americans need to pay the income tax. I know the court MUST use skullduggery because, technically, income tax is not in the Constitution. I don't have a problem with that - because I feel that Americans must all pay income tax for the good of the country, I do not support the idea that you can question this in the court.

There have been numerous court cases brought to the Supreme Court in which the Supreme Court has ruled that people must pay their taxes. For example, Cheek vs. United States: ' The Court ruled that an actual belief that the tax law is invalid or unconstitutional is not a good faith belief based on a misunderstanding caused by the complexity of the tax law, and is not a defense.'

You might as well talk to a rock as talk to Dank.

At least the rock will not waste your time by replying.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:26:02 AM

The point of this thread is for me to prove the IRS can't prove what bitcoins you sold - even if you make a direct challenge about it.

By posting a message on this forum, you are not making a direct challenge to the IRS. If you want to make a direct challenge to the IRS, have someone report you to the IRS and we will then see whether you are right or wrong. I have the feeling that they will be able to find something because, as stated before, the ramifications of your financial expenditures do not stop on your person but they continue and reach anyone you have been in contact with.

I think you are correct and I am quite certain that the IRS and perhaps other "three-letter" agencies have plants here.

They tend to do that sort of thing, you know.

Stay legal people; find ways to minimise tax and go on!

My $.02.

Wink

Government informants have been the scum of society for millenia, the same scum that every police state inevitably slips on and breaks its neck in its final demise.

If you welcome and support Stasi tactics from your government you are one sick MF.

You are welcome to your scum and the law of the jungle they usher in ...

amspir

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:32:41 AM

I contribute to society every day by working in the private sector. That's why people pay me VOLUNTARILY for what I do - they value my services more than what they are paying me - so it is a net gain for them to do business with me.

By "social services", what you really mean are "services paid for with extorted funds".

If I hold a gun to your head, and told you to pay me and I'll build you a website, would that be right of me even if I actually did build you a website? Of course not. Calling a gang that does the same thing "government" doesn't change the morality.

I just wanted to point out that you are making money from the Internet, which was initially developed by the Federal government of the United States, using income taxes "extorted" from us tax paying citizens.  Without the federal government's help, the network would have never gotten off the ground, because it took decades until it was profitable.  You can pretend that the internet would have developed without the government, but if it did, we be using set top boxes that only downloaded content from big businesses that could afford the economic barriers to become content providers.

You might find a different line of work if not being a hypocrite is important to you.
Sage

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:13:10 AM

OMG what's this waffling?

Now you're openly admitting to the skullduggery used to railroad a man that was exposing the fraud.  Whereas before you tried to use lawyer tricks to justify Dawson's skullduggery?

WTF???

It's okay in your book to subvert the Constitution?  To do away with the right to due process?  To use skullduggery in a courtroom?  For a federal judge to railroad a man.  Putting him jail for life, because it would expose that fraud?

All because you believe that system is justified?  All for the "greater good"...

Where have we heard that kind of logic before... Hint:  Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, & every genocidal regime before & since.

Which is exactly what the powers behind the Federal Reserve & the income tax scam are conducting right now... genocide.

Good Lord...bbeagle are you that ignorant?  Or just brainwashed beyond hope?  Or have they bought you off too?

Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:35:01 PM

The point of this thread is for me to prove the IRS can't prove what bitcoins you sold - even if you make a direct challenge about it.

By posting a message on this forum, you are not making a direct challenge to the IRS. If you want to make a direct challenge to the IRS, have someone report you to the IRS and we will then see whether you are right or wrong. I have the feeling that they will be able to find something because, as stated before, the ramifications of your financial expenditures do not stop on your person but they continue and reach anyone you have been in contact with.

I think you are correct and I am quite certain that the IRS and perhaps other "three-letter" agencies have plants here.

They tend to do that sort of thing, you know.

Stay legal people; find ways to minimise tax and go on!

My $.02.

Wink

Government informants have been the scum of society for millenia, the same scum that every police state inevitably slips on and breaks its neck in its final demise.

If you welcome and support Stasi tactics from your government you are one sick MF.

You are welcome to your scum and the law of the jungle they usher in ...
Scum or otherwise the reality is that this is an open forum and I would expect government informants and agents to be present here.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:03:06 AM

Scum or otherwise the reality is that this is an open forum and I would expect government informants and agents to be present here.
Sucking up donuts and coffee while monitoring all the "forums of interest."
OPs tax dollars hard at work Wink
turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:47:59 AM

Now you're openly admitting to the skullduggery used to railroad a man that was exposing the fraud.  Whereas before you tried to use lawyer tricks to justify Dawson's skullduggery?

WTF???

It's okay in your book to subvert the Constitution?  To do away with the right to due process?  To use skullduggery in a courtroom?  For a federal judge to railroad a man.  Putting him jail for life, because it would expose that fraud?

All because you believe that system is justified?  All for the "greater good"...

Where have we heard that kind of logic before... Hint:  Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, & every genocidal regime before & since.

Which is exactly what the powers behind the Federal Reserve & the income tax scam are conducting right now... genocide.

Good Lord...bbeagle are you that ignorant?  Or just brainwashed beyond hope?  Or have they bought you off too?

You obviously don't understand laws.
It's not like every law is written in a constitution. That's not the function of a constitution. A constitution just has some Basic laws.
I don't think, that in your (US) constitution there is anything written about driving too fast. Still, if a cop caught you driving too fast, would you just refuse to pay up, because it "subverts" the constitution?

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Sage

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:52:51 AM

Now you're openly admitting to the skullduggery used to railroad a man that was exposing the fraud.  Whereas before you tried to use lawyer tricks to justify Dawson's skullduggery?

WTF???

It's okay in your book to subvert the Constitution?  To do away with the right to due process?  To use skullduggery in a courtroom?  For a federal judge to railroad a man.  Putting him jail for life, because it would expose that fraud?

All because you believe that system is justified?  All for the "greater good"...

Where have we heard that kind of logic before... Hint:  Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, & every genocidal regime before & since.

Good Lord...bbeagle are you that ignorant?  Or just brainwashed beyond hope?  Or have they bought you off too?

It's not like every law is written in a constitution. That's not the function of a constitution. A constitution just has some Basic laws.
I don't think, that in your (US) constitution there is anything written about driving too fast. Still, if a cop caught you driving too fast, would you just refuse to pay up, because it "subverts" the constitution?

No turvarya YOU obviously don't understand laws.

The Constitution & Bill of Rights supersedes ANY & all laws of the land.  Any law that is unconstitutional is null & void!  Otherwise why the hell would we have a Constitution & Bill of Rights?

Perhaps you should stick to commenting about your own country's system of law & not one you're completely ignorant about.

turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:59:06 AM

Now you're openly admitting to the skullduggery used to railroad a man that was exposing the fraud.  Whereas before you tried to use lawyer tricks to justify Dawson's skullduggery?

WTF???

It's okay in your book to subvert the Constitution?  To do away with the right to due process?  To use skullduggery in a courtroom?  For a federal judge to railroad a man.  Putting him jail for life, because it would expose that fraud?

All because you believe that system is justified?  All for the "greater good"...

Where have we heard that kind of logic before... Hint:  Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, & every genocidal regime before & since.

Good Lord...bbeagle are you that ignorant?  Or just brainwashed beyond hope?  Or have they bought you off too?

No turvarya YOU obviously don't understand laws.

The Constitution & Bill of Rights supersedes ANY & all laws of the land.  Any law that is unconstitutional is null & void!  Otherwise why the hell would we have a Constitution & Bill of Rights?

Perhaps you should stick to commenting about your own country's system of law & not one you're completely ignorant about.

You didn't answer my question. Where does the "The Constitution & Bill of Rights" says, that you are not allowed to drive too fast?

Otherwise why the hell would we have a Constitution & Bill of Rights?
I already answered that question. Look closely.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:08:10 PM

The fact that Sage is not in jail indicates to me that he is all talk.  If you really were flaunting that you weren't paying taxes you'd be in jail.  It has happened to many, many people. Hey listen if you were withholding taxes for some other reason, like you disagreed with war or the US killing people, I'd support you.  I agree with that premise but I don't want to go to jail.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

I've ignored Sage long ago.
Just do the same.
You are unlikely to get any form of intelligent two sided debate from him/her.
In my experience he/she will spout unproven/fictional nonsense then when/if someone calls him/her on it, he/she will resort to personal attacks.
Advise that remains valid.
You guys would be better off if you just ignore sage.
Sage seems to just like instigating conflicts.
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:03:32 PM

The fact that Sage is not in jail indicates to me that he is all talk.  If you really were flaunting that you weren't paying taxes you'd be in jail.  It has happened to many, many people. Hey listen if you were withholding taxes for some other reason, like you disagreed with war or the US killing people, I'd support you.  I agree with that premise but I don't want to go to jail.

Once again, the argument for paying taxes has defaulted to "I don't want to go to jail".

If the only reason is a threat, than you're conceding the moral argument.

I'm grumpy!!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:51:06 AM

Once again, the argument for paying taxes has defaulted to "I don't want to go to jail".

Yelling from a virtual rooftop "I didn't pay capital gains tax on bitcoin sales to IRS today".....?
What does that concede, or say about your actions?
Even if you don't care about your own security, aren't you making things more dangerous for everyone else?*
*People who pay their taxes still have a lot to lose if the Gov targets BTC users as tax frauds and economic terrorists.

Sage

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:34:07 AM

"all talk"

What a joke.  At great expense & sacrifice I have divorced myself from that system.  And refuse to enable it.

As a mentor of mine once said...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

This is not about "resisting" anything.  It's not about "fighting" the system.  Only fools do that.  And fighting any system only makes it stronger.  Look how many more "terrorists" the shame war on terror has created.  Look at how many more drug users the shame war on drugs created.

No... these people are lawless.  The tax courts operate outside the law.  Trying to confront a lawless system with the law is futility & stupidity.

Standing up & making yourself a target is also futility & stupidity.  They're hoping for high profile targets to pick off.

Activism is a joke.  Petitions, pissing in the wind.  Trying to fight it out in the tax courts with a lawless agency couldn't be anymore stupid.

Using your "second amendment" rights to resist that system only puts you on their level.  Force never conquers an evil system.

The only solution the the central banking monster that has enslaved the world & caused so much death, destruction, & mayhem around the planet is to simply not enable that monster any longer.

History has shown us the most effective way to overcome evil & oppressive systems is non-violent civil disobedience.

Simply refuse, at any and all cost, to enable that system.  Go about your business quietly outside that system.  Use gold, silver, & crypto currencies to conduct your biz.  Move your assets out of their reach...

...And quietly & anonymously help your fellow humans do the same.  Showing them how to use whatever tool at their disposal to practically divorce themselves from that system.

And do it anonymously.  Don't make yourself a target.  Hitler would have just loved for all the underground to stand up and oppose him in the open.  Don't do that.  Subvert that system anonymously simply by not enabling it.  And helping your fellow humans do the same.

And of course, confront all the shills, apologists, & government agents with the TRUTH!  Confront all their propaganda & fear mongering with the truth.  Don't allow them to spread their propaganda unconfronted!

..confront them at every turn with the truth!

The internet provides the perfect medium to get the truth out without making yourself a target.  Enough of the sheep see another possibility then the tide will turn.

...that system will die, simply because the sheep no longer enable it.  And that only happens because YOU & ME made a stand & lead the way.

Sage

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:47:22 AM

Yelling from a virtual rooftop "I didn't pay capital gains tax on bitcoin sales to IRS today".....?
What does that concede, or say about your actions?
Even if you don't care about your own security, aren't you making things more dangerous for everyone else?*
*People who pay their taxes still have a lot to lose if the Gov targets BTC users as tax frauds and economic terrorists.

What does cowering to fear & intimidation achieve?  It only makes the world a more dangerous place.

Any organization that uses fear & intimidation to get compliance always degrades into a genocidal organization when they garner enough power.  Show me one example otherwise!

Sheep cowering to their fear & intimidation only gives them more power.

What the world needs more are far less sheep cowering silently & far more lions shouting from the rooftops the TRUTH about that evil system. 

You should see by the desperation & stupidity of their arguments how deathly afraid they are of we the people standing up against their tyranny.

...Cause they know like a leak in the dike, it only takes a small minority to overthrow their control.  Once that flow starts, then it's only matter of time before the dike breaks, and their reign of terror is over.

That, my friend, is why they have so many government shills in this forum spouting baseless propaganda and fear & intimidation.

Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:21:39 PM

"all talk"

What a joke.  At great expense & sacrifice I have divorced myself from that system.  And refuse to enable it.

As a mentor of mine once said...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

This is not about "resisting" anything.  It's not about "fighting" the system.  Only fools do that.  And fighting any system only makes it stronger.  Look how many more "terrorists" the shame war on terror has created.  Look at how many more drug users the shame war on drugs created.

No... these people are lawless.  The tax courts operate outside the law.  Trying to confront a lawless system with the law is futility & stupidity.

Standing up & making yourself a target is also futility & stupidity.  They're hoping for high profile targets to pick off.

Activism is a joke.  Petitions, pissing in the wind.  Trying to fight it out in the tax courts with a lawless agency couldn't be anymore stupid.

Using your "second amendment" rights to resist that system only puts you on their level.  Force never conquers an evil system.

The only solution the the central banking monster that has enslaved the world & caused so much death, destruction, & mayhem around the planet is to simply not enable that monster any longer.

History has shown us the most effective way to overcome evil & oppressive systems is non-violent civil disobedience.

Simply refuse, at any and all cost, to enable that system.  Go about your business quietly outside that system.  Use gold, silver, & crypto currencies to conduct your biz.  Move your assets out of their reach...

...And quietly & anonymously help your fellow humans do the same.  Showing them how to use whatever tool at their disposal to practically divorce themselves from that system.

And do it anonymously.  Don't make yourself a target.  Hitler would have just loved for all the underground to stand up and oppose him in the open.  Don't do that.  Subvert that system anonymously simply by not enabling it.  And helping your fellow humans do the same.

And of course, confront all the shills, apologists, & government agents with the TRUTH!  Confront all their propaganda & fear mongering with the truth.  Don't allow them to spread their propaganda unconfronted!

..confront them at every turn with the truth!

The internet provides the perfect medium to get the truth out without making yourself a target.  Enough of the sheep see another possibility then the tide will turn.

...that system will die, simply because the sheep no longer enable it.  And that only happens because YOU & ME made a stand & lead the way.

It's not just not wanting to go to jail.  Maybe you don't have a family who relies on you or something but that is one consideration.  The other is to pay unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:06:41 PM

The other is to pay unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

First off, dummy, Caesar was stabbed to death a long time ago, and its a stupid metaphor for government for a variety of reasons.

As far as paying government what belongs to government, I do pay them what belongs to them - which is nothing of mine. I don't owe them one penny.

You don't sound like you ever studied basic logic, Jcw188. You just spout off retarded catch-phrases like an unthinking moron with no critical thinking behind them.

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: