Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.CoinsSource.com - Your Digital Currency Source - NEW Social Profiles!  (Read 4836 times)
Eli0t

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:58:59 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 07:22:06 PM by Eli0t

SRC is already in use by SecureCoin you need to change your trading pair name

gotta agree with Spoetnik on this one, SourceCoins 99% premine = pure scam

Secure is an inactive coin, we have chosen to take the name. We've contacted several merchants, exchanges and etc and there wasn't an issue.

the SourceCoin is not just a coin. Before scam accusations erupt, please read about Coins Source. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303

SourceCoin is merely a promotion, like i said we've been offering bounties have no desire to dump SRC on the exchanges. We are monetizing through our information alternative currency based site.

using the same trade pair name causes confusion for both parties whether its on an exchange or not
why would you need to promote it here if it was just a bonus platform for your site

would advise anyone interested to avoid visiting CoinsSource.com untill they secure it, someone def playing around on there, tried a few links and got sent to a youtube beeber video, then the site content got deleted

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
squiggie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:27:40 PM

why would you need to promote it here if it was just a bonus platform for your site

Because the coin holds no value unless it is promoted and used by the site. If no one knows about it, how does it serve the purpose of adding value to the site?

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:00:10 PM

Because the coin holds no value unless it is promoted and used by the site. If no one knows about it, how does it serve the purpose of adding value to the site?

I'd like to also add, promoting SourceCoin to spread the distribution. I know the concept we are trying to convey is quite complicated, but ultimately the distribution method of SourceCoin will be disbursed completely to all members of CoinsSource.com. We are benefitting our users, supporters, promoters and etc by awarding them a coin that takes value from the company.

Its a full circle. CoinsSource.com ----> SourceCoin -----> Coins Source LLC

Eventually, we are going to implement a lot of features revolved around SRC and CoinsSource we are currently developing a payment processing system for an automatic escrow system, where you can pay with SRC or BTC. Also, we offer premium membership and are in talks with outside merchants and large partners to accept SRC.

The fundamental concept behind SourceCoin is much different then all alternative coins, the 99% premine helps the ultimate goals of the company. We are not trying to persuade technical advancements or etc, its merely a coin that gets distributed to anyone and everyone who chooses to acquire some.

We absolutely have 0 intention of selling off our premine, we are looking to build a respectable, high-traffic ultimate alternative coin site, why break our rep for 1 crypto coin when we are putting all our effort into all of them?

We've spent the last 3 months (weekends too) putting all our effort into this, we know we have something here and we are going to take it to the max.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:05:53 AM

Submit your coin to us and gain exposure!

With the launch of Coins Source, we are looking for developers to submit their coins to us, in return, you will be highlighted on our homepage as well have a special space for 7 days advertising your coin.

Coins Source currently receives a lot of traffic daily, so ultimately benefiting your coin's appearance and outreach to the world.

www.CoinsSource.com
www.CoinsSource.com/submit-a-coin
www.CoinsSource.com/submission-faq

Official ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303

Special Promotions, Submit your coins to us today or contact our advertising department.

We are offering our Deluxe advertisement package to 1 coin, totall free for 7 days. What this encompasses:

1) a 300x300 image of your coin
2) a Link and small summary of your coin
3) a(n) extra space where you can implement anything you want, exchanges, pools and etc.

To qualify:
Coin must have over 100 BTT pages
Must be listed on at least 3 exchanges
Must be listed in the top 75 of all market capitalization, according to: http://coinmarketcap.com/

Minor Promotions:

2 Coin submissions will get a 180x180 logo image on our home page, and a 1 sentence summary with a link to their coin

3 coin submissions will get to be featured on our heading link, with a small summary and link. - Via featured content viewer
leslie.leslie

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:59:22 AM

Wow im looking forward for the sourcecoin.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:11:22 AM

1.To many scams in altcoin. People just want to become rich quickly and shameless liars take advantage of this.
2. Big brothers such as pts, msc didn't nothing except making money. They just promote themselves again and again. feed on illusions!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Coins Source (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:46:52 PM

1.To many scams in altcoin. People just want to become rich quickly and shameless liars take advantage of this.
2. Big brothers such as pts, msc didn't nothing except making money. They just promote themselves again and again. feed on illusions!

Yes there is a lot of bad stigma's and feedback going around. We are ultimately here to shed a better image on all alternative currencies.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:46:43 AM

Still ongoing giveaway for SourceCoin and coin advertisements. We've got a lot of inquiries, we will choose from them by Friday and promote a coin on our home page.

If you want to submit your coin for free advertising contact us: advertising@coinssource.com

for press inquiries news@coinssource.com
Coins Source (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:03:08 PM

Coins Source has over 400 Registered users in less then 1 week, we are on track to becoming the largest information based site.

Take part in our SourceCoin distribution, we will soon launch an online-wallet integrated into our site and features where you can purchase with your SRC
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:06:21 AM

Thanks for putting together information on Alt-Coins.  

Have you considered a museum section for old abandoned coins?  I have several million Birdcoin I could donate to get the museum started!

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

Have you considered a museum section for old abandoned coins?  I have several million Birdcoin I could donate to get the museum started!

Yes! We are working hard on our Obituary Coin section, where we review and talk about what caused the coin to basically "die."
You can view the Obituary coins we've completed so far, here: http://www.coinssource.com/coin-obituary/

It is still in-complete, due to the fact there's over 200+ dead coins out there.

We also offer bounties for submitting Obituary Coins to us here: www.coinssource.com/submit-a-coin, for each obituary coin submitted to us, you get awarded 50 Sourcecoins. We will then review the coin and post them once we've compiled more information about the coin, so it doesn't reflect immediately.
cointalk77

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:04:50 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 08:19:29 PM by cointalk77

Hi,

nice to get another coinsite, more information is always good.

For now I stick with http://crypto-coins-table.com over 540 coins listed there so far.

@bgade: Regarding old coins you also can check:
http://crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=filter_set&var_filter=oldcoins

all the best for your new site, regards

networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

Have you considered a museum section for old abandoned coins?  I have several million Birdcoin I could donate to get the museum started!

That is quite an interesting idea and would be a nice addition to the Obituary Coin section on Coins Source. Like a graveyard of broken down alt-coins, with the actual coins in a wallet on display. Perhaps we could invent a whole new category of collectors or alt-coin numismatists! While conceptually it is interesting, it wouldn't work simply because a lot of the obituary coins no longer have a functioning blockchain and there would be no way to transfer the coins to a 'museum' wallet.

Coins Source (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:45:53 AM

That is quite an interesting idea and would be a nice addition to the Obituary Coin section on Coins Source. Like a graveyard of broken down alt-coins, with the actual coins in a wallet on display. Perhaps we could invent a whole new category of collectors or alt-coin numismatists! While conceptually it is interesting, it wouldn't work simply because a lot of the obituary coins no longer have a functioning blockchain and there would be no way to transfer the coins to a 'museum' wallet.

I'll let T.K. know, maybe we can modify our obituary Coins a bit to give them a graveyard type feel. Send Tk808 your SRC address and you will get awarded SRC for your suggestion

Coins Source (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:06:19 PM

I'll let T.K. know, maybe we can modify our obituary Coins a bit to give them a graveyard type feel. Send Tk808 your SRC address and you will get awarded SRC for your suggestion

I think i know how to go about this. I didn't understand this quite at first
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:18:29 PM

I think i know how to go about this. I didn't understand this quite at first

Defintely, working on this as we speak.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:20:42 AM

We've introduced another method of obtaining SourceCoins for anyone who desires them.

Get your 5 free SRC today on Coins Source

http://www.coinssource.com/get-sourcecoins
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:32:07 PM

We've Updated our Market Capitalization Page to rival the best sites. If your coin needs to be listed, let us know.

The Page is now in BETA phase, we've implemented basic functionality but it still need to be cleaned up and graphs added.

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-currency-markets/
bgade

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:36:12 AM

We've Updated our Market Capitalization Page to rival the best sites. If your coin needs to be listed, let us know.

The Page is now in BETA phase, we've implemented basic functionality but it still need to be cleaned up and graphs added.

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-currency-markets/

Can you list Coino please?  Its on poloniex and swisscex.

Thanks!
bgade

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

Yep, it will be listed tomorrow. I've inserted Coino listing into my planner. I'm super tired and about to sleep at this moment.

Perfect.

Also of interest for the about Coino section... the newly updated web wallet came online last night. 

It can be found at http://wallet.CoinoCoin.com

The neat part is it now has a slot machine built right into the wallet so you can play while you do transfers, etc.  The proceeds from the slot machine are donated to the community development fund to further work on Coino. 

If anyone wants to try it and see how it goes, go signup for a wallet and then private message me and I can send you a few coins to test it out. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: