Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125287 times)
JDS2000

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:21:50 PM

Wow.

I was offline for a few days and I can't believe the level this has dropped to.

The Qibuck community was supposed to be a good thing. It is ridiculous that it came to this level.

I have dealt with Cryptonewbie on many many different occasions and the things being said here are preposterous.

To me it looks like the Qibucks team came in and destroyed XSI. I understand that there are details that need to be worked out but blasting all of these things in the main thread and basically yelling at each other just makes everyone look like children.

I respect the Qibucks team and what you do but the behavior here has pushed XSI to a whole new depth that I am unsure it can ever recover from.

All I have is one word.

Tragic.

You're posting into a thread/OP announcement that [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! 

And it's clear that CryptoNewbie wanted to leave the XSI project to create a new coin...

Does it appear possible/probable that CryptoNewbie wanted to hand XSI off to someone immediately?  Perhaps he even pushed pretty hard to do this???  Do you have any perspective other than CryptoNewbie's that the QiBucks team has destroyed XSI???

I read the thread many times and I observed "name calling" and tactical attacks only from CryptoNewbie.  By also "following the money" there doesn't ever appear to be any incentive for QBK to takeover XSI?Huh  I could see them doing it in exchange for some of XSI software development - but there's no other reason....  Also why would QBK pay XSI 3 Bitcoin to takeover the coin?  To me it appears pretty obvious....

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:29:19 PM

Wow.

The Qibuck community was supposed to be a good thing. It is ridiculous that it came to this level.

I have dealt with Cryptonewbie on many many different occasions and the things being said here are preposterous.

To me it looks like the Qibucks team came in and destroyed XSI. I understand that there are details that need to be worked out but blasting all of these things in the main thread and basically yelling at each other just makes everyone look like children.

I respect the Qibucks team and what you do but the behavior here has pushed XSI to a whole new depth that I am unsure it can ever recover from.

All I have is one word.

Tragic.

If you see above I only posted my recommendations to make XSI successful and was prepared to help out a lot, all I am saying basically with the current deal in hand for what we paid for it wasn't enough for my whole team to get involved, time and money wise..we needed more help form the XSI community and from Cryptonewbie. I never put anyone down or insulted anyone. I have been polite in all my posts and have openly said I take responsibility for rushing into a deal that didn't give QBK Team a fair deal. Too much was being asked of us for too little and it was not viable. That is my case I stated. I never came here to insult anyone's person. On the contrary I have been blamed and insulted and still I do not blame anyone for that. All we have requested is for a refund which we have received no reply or a way forward to have made XSI a great success. But for our team to be expected to use our all our manpower and financial resources to bail out this coin was way too much a price we could pay at such an early stage in our development, we expected a little more help. We stand currently at almost 3 btc loss at the current time. I do sincerely hope XS can recover as we also hold XSI and that this boils over. Like I said in my previous posts, there was no malice or ill intent meant towards any person or your coin. Also what we put here as our ideas we put here because Cryptoniewbie asked me to post my proposal here in PM. Then the firing line started.  If XSI COMMUNITY really is interested in salvaging their coin I would still be interested to help but there would have to be realistic measures taking place. It's not a one fix band aid job.

Here is the excerpt of my pm to Cryptonewbie before I posted here, once I posted here I was attacked..

Re: XSI
« Sent to: qiwoman2 on: September 07, 2014, 02:42:55 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Quote from: qiwoman2 on September 07, 2014, 09:07:26 AM
Hello I still don't have internet, it is taking longer for us to get settled than we have,anticipated so of course I cannot work properly till we get the net should be done by Wednesday..

O.K These are some of my drastic measure proposals because we need to work out something fair both fr my team who now have to put in extra hours to try to salvage your coin plus for all the holders of XSI as well..

1. We paid 3 btc so technically we are 3 btc MINUS in our coffers but with an extra workload added so as you are directly benefiting by creating a new coin and basically we are helping you create that coin, we should at least be given  2 btc worth of the new coin which we will use as an asset to start proof of bagholding XSI. I think this is both for fair for our team and the bagholders of XSI you are leaving behind. Otherwise my team have no incentive at the moment to put in the extra work to promote XSI when we own only a very small bag of XSI ourselves. I did buy another 60k myself but still we are small bagholders which for the amount of work we have to put in is negligible, Because at the moment we are using QBK assets to prop p a coin we barely have enough equity in.

2. We will put it across to all the XSI peeps to donate say 10% of their holding into a stability fund which we will take off the market. We will use the babies that fund creates aka stake to generate more proof of baghold assets like buy hashlets cloud mining.

3. We will create like for our coin 25 founder positions that will get perks every 90 days for bagholding.

4. We won't give monthly bagholder dividends though until we have at least 20-30 btc worth of assets behind XSI.

5. We will run join incentives with QIBUCK to generate more demand for XSI as reward systems for both parties buying in each coin..

Please let me know what you think so far? Smiley

Also we can hold a SKYPE meeting next week once I get internet to discuss with Sam also my other founder of QBK maybe we can brainstorm some other ideas too..

blessings

ellie

Hey Ellie,

There are some very large sell orders on Bittrex (588k at 310 sat) which could help your team/community buy up a huge share of the coin very cheap.  The ideas you mentioned all seem to have a lot of potential.  I have been doing everything in my power to keep things going, but at this point its becoming very difficult to keep things moving in the right direction.

Potcoin keeps asking me for ways they can help promote us, so maybe you or your team should share some thoughts with them to help get XSI more attention.

I know you are in the middle of a move, but my hands are really tied at this point without getting more help from your team.  Coins need ideas, marketing, and hype.  I think presenting your ideas to the community could help garner more attention for XSI.

CN

This is the PM  sent to Cryptoniewbe, I just followed his instructions and posted my ideas on the XSI Thread. These were my proposals to hep save the coin which I deemed reasonable but Cryptoniewbie thought in the end they were not viable for him so all I asked was if we couldn't come to an agreement we sort out a refund and go our separate ways without bad feelings.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:58:12 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 07:11:43 PM by neite99

Wow.

All I have is one word.

Tragic.

You're posting into a thread/OP announcement that [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  

And it's clear that CryptoNewbie wanted to leave the XSI project to create a new coin...

Does it appear possible/probable that CryptoNewbie wanted to hand XSI off to someone immediately?  Perhaps he even pushed pretty hard to do this???  Do you have any perspective other than CryptoNewbie's that the QiBucks team has destroyed XSI???

I read the thread many times and I observed "name calling" and tactical attacks only from CryptoNewbie.  By also "following the money" there doesn't ever appear to be any incentive for QBK to takeover XSI?Huh  I could see them doing it in exchange for some of XSI software development - but there's no other reason....  Also why would QBK pay XSI 3 Bitcoin to takeover the coin?  To me it appears pretty obvious....

I honestly have no idea what the title of the thread has to do with our conversation here.

Anyway

I have been talking with CN almost daily via PM and I have never once heard him say anything about starting another coin. I am 99% sure that is a rumor that got started with silverkings post (not that he intentinally started it). I am not ruling out the possibility that I am wrong but I have never heard of such things.

It seems more than probable that CN wanted to hand of XSI. I know for a fact that he needed to. I considered taking over but knew I didn't have the capitol or the dev skills to keep it up.

Cryptonewbie has spent countless hours trying to keep this ship from sinking. I know because I helped where I could and was involved in numerous conversations to try and figure out the best direction for the community.

That being said there seems to be one HUGE issue here. Qibucks paid BTC for the plugin (and I am assuming elctrum wallet as well) and they have received nothing for it. That is unforgivable. If bminer777 (the main dev) can't step in and deliver on those pieces than I FULLY agree that the BTC should be refunded.

To clarify my prevoius post. I do not blame Qibucks for the demise of XSI what I meant by my post was that the back and forth was childish and should have been handled via PM's. XSI has been on the brink for awhile now and I think this may have been the final push.

neite99

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

Wow.

All I have is one word.

Tragic.

If you see above I only posted my recommendations to make XSI successful and was prepared to help out a lot, all I am saying basically with the current deal in hand for what we paid for it wasn't enough for my whole team to get involved, time and money wise..we needed more help form the XSI community and from Cryptonewbie. I never put anyone down or insulted anyone. I have been polite in all my posts and have openly said I take responsibility for rushing into a deal that didn't give QBK Team a fair deal. Too much was being asked of us for too little and it was not viable. That is my case I stated. I never came here to insult anyone's person. On the contrary I have been blamed and insulted and still I do not blame anyone for that. All we have requested is for a refund which we have received no reply or a way forward to have made XSI a great success. But for our team to be expected to use our all our manpower and financial resources to bail out this coin was way too much a price we could pay at such an early stage in our development, we expected a little more help. We stand currently at almost 3 btc loss at the current time. I do sincerely hope XS can recover as we also hold XSI and that this boils over. Like I said in my previous posts, there was no malice or ill intent meant towards any person or your coin. Also what we put here as our ideas we put here because Cryptoniewbie asked me to post my proposal here in PM. Then the firing line started.  If XSI COMMUNITY really is interested in salvaging their coin I would still be interested to help but there would have to be realistic measures taking place. It's not a one fix band aid job.

Here is the excerpt of my pm to Cryptonewbie before I posted here, once I posted here I was attacked..

Hello I still don't have internet, it is taking longer for us to get settled than we have,anticipated so of course I cannot work properly till we get the net should be done by Wednesday..

O.K These are some of my drastic measure proposals because we need to work out something fair both fr my team who now have to put in extra hours to try to salvage your coin plus for all the holders of XSI as well..

1. We paid 3 btc so technically we are 3 btc MINUS in our coffers but with an extra workload added so as you are directly benefiting by creating a new coin and basically we are helping you create that coin, we should at least be given  2 btc worth of the new coin which we will use as an asset to start proof of bagholding XSI. I think this is both for fair for our team and the bagholders of XSI you are leaving behind. Otherwise my team have no incentive at the moment to put in the extra work to promote XSI when we own only a very small bag of XSI ourselves. I did buy another 60k myself but still we are small bagholders which for the amount of work we have to put in is negligible, Because at the moment we are using QBK assets to prop p a coin we barely have enough equity in.

2. We will put it across to all the XSI peeps to donate say 10% of their holding into a stability fund which we will take off the market. We will use the babies that fund creates aka stake to generate more proof of baghold assets like buy hashlets cloud mining.

3. We will create like for our coin 25 founder positions that will get perks every 90 days for bagholding.

4. We won't give monthly bagholder dividends though until we have at least 20-30 btc worth of assets behind XSI.

5. We will run join incentives with QIBUCK to generate more demand for XSI as reward systems for both parties buying in each coin..

Also we can hold a SKYPE meeting next week once I get internet to discuss with Sam also my other founder of QBK maybe we can brainstorm some other ideas too..

blessings

ellie

Hey Ellie,

There are some very large sell orders on Bittrex (588k at 310 sat) which could help your team/community buy up a huge share of the coin very cheap.  The ideas you mentioned all seem to have a lot of potential.  I have been doing everything in my power to keep things going, but at this point its becoming very difficult to keep things moving in the right direction.

Potcoin keeps asking me for ways they can help promote us, so maybe you or your team should share some thoughts with them to help get XSI more attention.

I know you are in the middle of a move, but my hands are really tied at this point without getting more help from your team.  Coins need ideas, marketing, and hype.  I think presenting your ideas to the community could help garner more attention for XSI.

CN

This is the PM  sent to Cryptoniewbe, I just followed his instructions and posted my ideas on the XSI Thread. These were my proposals to hep save the coin which I deemed reasonable but Cryptoniewbie thought in the end they were not viable for him so all I asked was if we couldn't come to an agreement we sort out a refund and go our separate ways without bad feelings.

Qiwoman,

I hold NO hard feelings toward you at all. I know you are an incredibly valuable icon to cryptocurrency in general and I understand that these deals can go south fast. I am a fan of QBK and I will continue to invest in that even after this debacle.

I honestly just wish that these "negotiations" could have been done behind the scenes. If I would have known what was going on I would have helped to try and make this a fair deal for everyone. Not that I am a part of the dev team but I have a HUGE amount of time and a decent amount of BTC invested in XSI and I was hoping that it would finally get a chance to shine with the help of your team. At this point I think it is to late.

I am more disappointed than anything else.

I HATE to be the one to actually say this, because of my previous posts in this thread, but I am out. I have sold all of my XSI for fractions of what it is really worth and I am moving on. I refuse to spend anymore time trying to help revive this coin. I have lost enough already.

Good luck to anyone who is still hanging on.

Neite

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:25:26 PM

This is just sad.

The more I am involved with crypto's the more I believe this industry is just one big f'in scam!!!
twostepsally

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:30:21 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 12:13:35 AM by twostepsally

On top of all this latest bs here, 65,000 coins has disappeared from my wallet!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:54:52 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 11:51:03 AM by qiwoman2

Wow.

All I have is one word.

Tragic.

If you see above I only posted my recommendations to make XSI successful and was prepared to help out a lot, all I am saying basically with the current deal in hand for what we paid for it wasn't enough for my whole team to get involved, time and money wise..we needed more help form the XSI community and from Cryptonewbie. I never put anyone down or insulted anyone. I have been polite in all my posts and have openly said I take responsibility for rushing into a deal that didn't give QBK Team a fair deal. Too much was being asked of us for too little and it was not viable. That is my case I stated. I never came here to insult anyone's person. On the contrary I have been blamed and insulted and still I do not blame anyone for that. All we have requested is for a refund which we have received no reply or a way forward to have made XSI a great success. But for our team to be expected to use our all our manpower and financial resources to bail out this coin was way too much a price we could pay at such an early stage in our development, we expected a little more help. We stand currently at almost 3 btc loss at the current time. I do sincerely hope XS can recover as we also hold XSI and that this boils over. Like I said in my previous posts, there was no malice or ill intent meant towards any person or your coin. Also what we put here as our ideas we put here because Cryptoniewbie asked me to post my proposal here in PM. Then the firing line started.  If XSI COMMUNITY really is interested in salvaging their coin I would still be interested to help but there would have to be realistic measures taking place. It's not a one fix band aid job.

blessings

ellie

Hey Ellie,

CN

Qiwoman,

I hold NO hard feelings toward you at all. I know you are an incredibly valuable icon to cryptocurrency in general and I understand that these deals can go south fast. I am a fan of QBK and I will continue to invest in that even after this debacle.

I honestly just wish that these "negotiations" could have been done behind the scenes. If I would have known what was going on I would have helped to try and make this a fair deal for everyone. Not that I am a part of the dev team but I have a HUGE amount of time and a decent amount of BTC invested in XSI and I was hoping that it would finally get a chance to shine with the help of your team. At this point I think it is to late.

I am more disappointed than anything else.

I HATE to be the one to actually say this, because of my previous posts in this thread, but I am out. I have sold all of my XSI for fractions of what it is really worth and I am moving on. I refuse to spend anymore time trying to help revive this coin. I have lost enough already.

Good luck to anyone who is still hanging on.

Neite

I am so sorry about this and we are still bagholding 200k XSI as well, we never sold even through this mishap. Our team were prepared to help this coin but not under bullying tactics and an unfair deal. I sent you a PM and I have evidence there that you can read and I am also sorry you were never informed about the new coin. Even after al this if the Community really stepped up and was willing to help, we still would have helped, looks like XSI Community wasn't willing to put it's teeth into the meat and work with us. Just expecting us to bailout XSI constantly through pms to buy and raise the price and do all the work and pay 3 btc for something we never received is not a fair deal. Still once I finish QBK cash outs we will still try to think of a way possible for salvaging the coin impossible, we hate any good coins dying. I may have an idea, will discuss with the Team first before posting here.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:55:37 PM

I rather have the community involved in the discussions since it is also a coin you all hold and we would like any deals made to be as transparent as possible for all parties involved.
I have not heard anything back from CryptoNewbie since regarding a refund.
Like Qiwoman2 says,we will try and help XSI community in anyway we can,but really requires a community effort.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
neite99

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:01:17 PM

Hey All,

I have a few thoughts to add here but I am still 100% out of XSI.

I was in contact with CN almost everyday via PM and the occasional IRC session. I have not heard from him in days now. My assumption is that he is not coming back.

I have PM'd bminer777 to see if he can help the QBK team with the merchant plugin and whatever else may be of value. He takes awhile to respond so don't expect any updates on this front for a few days.

On a closing note I would also like to add that my experience with qiwoman has been nothing but positive. It has always been respectful and honest and I have absolutely no reason to believe she (or the QBK team) have and reason to do anything bad to XSI. I am 100% sure XSI was in a bad way before all of this and it seems to me that they got caught in the crossfire.

Qibucks is a staple on the poloniex trollbox and a figurehead in crypto that all of you should look into. There really is no reason to have any sort of resentment or anger towards her.

If anything I would hold that towards Cryptonewbie. I will recant this if he ever comes back and makes this right. Either in here or via PM but I doubt that will happen.

Onward.

Neite

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:04:58 PM

How the fck, your 65k coins disappeared from wallet, did someone hacked your PC.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
twostepsally

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:11:43 PM

How the fck, your 65k coins disappeared from wallet, did someone hacked your PC.

Nope. I'm staking 115,000 coins and now my wallet only shows 42,000 coins TOTAL!!!
fil0

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:12:15 AM

Nope. I'm staking 115,000 coins and now my wallet only shows 42,000 coins TOTAL!!!

Delete all files except wallet.dat, from the folder c: \ Users \% user% \ AppData \ Roaming \ StabilitySharesXSI \ and restart the wallet, it will download all the blocks again, but your coin must go back.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:03:57 AM

Then how it's disappeared from wallet, you have only one hope by just re-sync your wallet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
twostepsally

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:37:03 AM

Then how it's disappeared from wallet, you have only one hope by just re-sync your wallet.

Good luck trying to sync.

This coin sucks! All a bunch of hype bullshit!!!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:43:06 AM

I just want to say thank you to the Dev aka bminer777who made the plugin and Neite for coming to our assistance re our purchase as per our ledger of the 3BTC.  I really appreciate their time with helping us with the matter despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bminer777

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:15:57 AM

I just want to say thank you to the Dev aka bminer777who made the plugin and Neite for coming to our assistance re our purchase as per our ledger of the 3BTC.  I really appreciate their time with helping us with the matter despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley

Hi Ellie,

Happy to help out, let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers
bminer777

stabilityshares.com
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:27:39 AM

despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley

Really surprised by this, doesn't seem like him at all. One of the pitfalls on anonymity I guess is that he'll have just gone made a new username for his new shit coin

Crypto's are never going to take off whilst this kind of scamming is allowed to carry on

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

despite Cryptoniewbie running off with our funds. I will pass the info for the plugin to our Team Dev to implement. Smiley

Really surprised by this, doesn't seem like him at all. One of the pitfalls on anonymity I guess is that he'll have just gone made a new username for his new shit coin

Crypto's are never going to take off whilst this kind of scamming is allowed to carry on

Yes it's a shame. He could have just come and tried to re negotiate a more fair deal. Everyone knows who we are, we even appeared on Bitcointalkshow. We don't hide behind our usernames. Even if we make mistakes or we make successes we share them openly with our group of Investors. Crypto is risky and yes we invested in some coins that went well, some that flopped and some where Devs ran off and some where we actually made profit. We need to carry on and try to clean up the place by becoming better ourselves. On that note all our Investors with 100 or more coins in bagholding mode have been paid their first month's dividend bonus and receiving another one today. We are not the best altcoin perhaps but we are trying to be a good one. I sincerely was hoping a nice marriage with XSI would have worked but asking us to plough in all our monetary resources and hard work in return for nearly 0 is not what we deemed a fair deal at all. I am glad Neite and Bminer777 came to our rescue.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
fil0

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:13:55 AM

Hello everyone.
I talked to a few professional traders, and they are willing to trade and profit. They want to become anchor investors coins XSI. I've arranged for such a scheme to profit. Coin holders will be paid weekly percentage (depending on the number of coins on the wallet)
1000 - 9999 XSI - 0.2%
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 0.5%
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 1%
Interest will be paid in BTC at the rate of on the date of purchase payments.

To investors to earn XSI, and capital gain coins XSI, will be introduced cost of participation,
1000 - 9999 XSI - 10XSI
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 25XSI
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 50XSI

For example, owning 100 000 XSI, a week later you get 100 000 * 0.01 = 1000 XSI * 0,00000500 = 0,005 BTC (BTC / XSI for example 0.00000500) giving 50XSI for participation.

This proposal has not yet been approved, and written here for a general discussion, statements of the various proposals.

P.S. I apologize for my English, I write here using translate.google.com
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:42:17 AM

Hello everyone.
I talked to a few professional traders, and they are willing to trade and profit. They want to become anchor investors coins XSI. I've arranged for such a scheme to profit. Coin holders will be paid weekly percentage (depending on the number of coins on the wallet)
1000 - 9999 XSI - 0.2%
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 0.5%
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 1%
Interest will be paid in BTC at the rate of on the date of purchase payments.

To investors to earn XSI, and capital gain coins XSI, will be introduced cost of participation,
1000 - 9999 XSI - 10XSI
10 000 - 99 999 XSI - 25XSI
100 000 - 7 500 000 XSI - 50XSI

For example, owning 100 000 XSI, a week later you get 100 000 * 0.01 = 1000 XSI * 0,00000500 = 0,005 BTC (BTC / XSI for example 0.00000500) giving 50XSI for participation.

This proposal has not yet been approved, and written here for a general discussion, statements of the various proposals.

P.S. I apologize for my English, I write here using translate.google.com

I think people would be open to anything that increases the value of the coin and can benefit others (investors).. It is kind of difficult to understand your proposal being English is not your primary language. Feel free to contact me and I'll try to rewrite things so everyone can understand.

Avalanche is a must own
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: