Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125287 times)
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 05:45:22 PM

The donation bit wasn't my idea,Qiwoman suggested it.Really the coin owner should actually do everything possible for his community to flourish before he launches another coin.
When I heard that he didn't want to compensate anyone made me surprised.Noone in real life will work for nothing.At least he should add some funds into XSI like Qibucks has done.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:01:55 PM

The donation bit wasn't my idea,Qiwoman suggested it.Really the coin owner should actually do everything possible for his community to flourish before he launches another coin.
When I heard that he didn't want to compensate anyone made me surprised.Noone in real life will work for nothing.At least he should add some funds into XSI like Qibucks has done.

I contacted Qiwoman2 several times on btc forum and skype to expedite the transition process.  Most of my messages were not returned including an introduction to a prominent member of XSI (neite99) that wanted to help out. That was a week ago and he said he still didnt receive a response.  I also mentioned that we needed to do something quick to avoid being de-listed on Bittrex.  The only responses I got were that you didnt have internet yet, although you were logging into the forum to post messages in the Qibucks thread.  This has gone on for 3 weeks!

The arrangement we made was for you to take over XSI and merge the communities for the betterment of both parties.  I agreed to introduce you to other coins that could help facilitate the transition and help things move forward.  These were marketing opportunities that could be used for both coins. The 115k XSI I sent you was part of the deal.  No clue why you allude to that amount not being worth 3 btc.  I never claimed it was.  The coins I sent were part of the entire deal.  Putting that in your post in an attempt to give the appearance that I misled you is absurd.

The post you made (which is still up) is absolutely ridiculous.  You shared information about my plans with the community that were discussed privately and the entire tone of post is accusatory.

I also said that incorporating the Electrum feature + plugin would be difficult and it would make more sense to keep the two coins separate, but merge the communities.  This idea still makes a lot of sense.  I mentioned that waiting to do so would be a critical mistake.  If you werent available, then you should have had someone else contact me to move this forward.

I was never compensated for my work on XSI, and I have no idea why you expect me or my community to compensate you for your time.

You can't modify a deal after the fact because you decide you dont like it anymore.  I sent the coins we agreed upon (actually sent extra), continued fronting the coin for 3 weeks now while you move (as agreed upon) and still willing to connect you with other coins for marketing opportunities.

3 weeks after we made a deal suddenly you decide to start making accusations in the thread.  If you were so concerned about the deal we made, then why did it take 3 weeks to comment in thread or respond to my messages?

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:07:29 PM

I contacted Qiwoman2 several times on btc forum and skype to expedite the transition process.  Most of my messages were not returned including an introduction to a prominent member of XSI (neite99) that wanted to help out. That was a week ago and he said he still didnt receive a response.  I also mentioned that we needed to do something quick to avoid being de-listed on Bittrex.  The only responses I got were that you didnt have internet yet, although you were logging into the forum to post messages in the Qibucks thread.  This has gone on for 3 weeks!

The arrangement we made was for you to take over XSI and merge the communities for the betterment of both parties.  I agreed to introduce you to other coins that could help facilitate the transition and help things move forward.  These were marketing opportunities that could be used for both coins. The 115k XSI I sent you was part of the deal.  No clue why you allude to that amount not being worth 3 btc.  I never claimed it was.  The coins I sent were part of the entire deal.  Putting that in your post in an attempt to give the appearance that I misled you is absurd.

The post you made (which is still up) is absolutely ridiculous.  You shared information about my plans with the community that were discussed privately and the entire tone of post is accusatory.

I also said that incorporating the Electrum feature + plugin would be difficult and it would make more sense to keep the two coins separate, but merge the communities.  This idea still makes a lot of sense.  I mentioned that waiting to do so would be a critical mistake.  If you werent available, then you should have had someone else contact me to move this forward.

I was never compensated for my work on XSI, and I have no idea why you expect me or my community to compensate you for your time.

You can't modify a deal after the fact because you decide you dont like it anymore.  I sent the coins we agreed upon (actually sent extra), continued fronting the coin for 3 weeks now while you move (as agreed upon) and still willing to connect you with other coins for marketing opportunities.

3 weeks after we made a deal suddenly you decide to start making accusations in the thread.  If you were so concerned about the deal we made, then why did it take 3 weeks to comment in thread or respond to my messages?

If you like to know the truth, I have just emigrated on a three flight journey, was taken the next day on arrival to the local doctor for severe migraine and have been going back and forth to my parent's house to try to get a few hours on internet to do the urgent work required on QBUCK coin whereby we are well behind. My apologies for my priorities being on QIBUCK coin but I did send you a pm a few days ago with my proposals which you told me to post here on the thread which I did do. If you are not happy with moving forward with what we suggest as being the best way to grow XSI for everyone's benefit then let's just do a refund process minus the 115k XSI..We would accept XSI, BTC or your new coin and this would just close the matter in an amiable fashion and close the misunderstanding. Maybe at a later date our communities may work on some join venture if applicable.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:08:21 PM

I was in charge of Qibuck when Qiwoman was away.Any queries I told you to contact me regarding XSI.
If you do not wish to proceed with it please refund 3 bitcoins minus the XSI money you sent us.
You continue to ignore my questions Cryptonewbie many times now.
No formal deal was made and you insisted there was one,the only deal was for a merchant app to use which we do not have from you.
You were never compensated on XSI? You are asking another coin team to run your coin for nothing in return.

cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:13:37 PM

I was in charge of Qibuck when Qiwoman was away.Any queries I told you to contact me regarding XSI.
If you do not wish to proceed with it please refund 3 bitcoins minus the XSI money you sent us.
You continue to ignore my questions Cryptonewbie many times now.
No formal deal was made and you insisted there was one,the only deal was for a merchant app to use which we do not have from you.
You were never compensated on XSI? You are asking another coin team to run your coin for nothing in return.

You are totally fabricating everything.  The people in this community have dealt with me for 5 months and know how I do business.  Going back and forth with you is a waste of time.

I had absolutely no discussion with you about anything until last night, and you nor Qiwoman ever mentioned anything about talking to you while she was gone.

I also contacted her numerous times over this period of time.  She could have relayed these messages to you, or you could have contacted me.  Fail to see why I had any reason to contact anyone other Qiwoman2 since she made the deal with me.

My side of the story is clearly articulated in my post.  Changing a deal 3 weeks after the fact to suit your own needs is all that is taking place.  

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:15:48 PM

I am asking you to be truthful.There was no formal arrangement on taking over the coin.
There are no conditions set,the only deal I know was on the merchant app which has not been fulfilled.
It is certainly not a fabrication.
 In that case refund our money and we will move on.
We do not accept the current terms you insist were made regarding a takeover,I asked you for the terms and you ignored my question on it.So there was no formal terms set on a takeover.I am a cofounder of Qibuck,and do not agree on these conditions you have set.I suggest a refund in that case.

cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:20:33 PM

I am asking you to be truthful.There was no formal arrangement on taking over the coin.
There are no conditions set,the only deal I know was on the merchant app which has not been fulfilled.
It is certainly not a fabrication.
 In that case refund our money and we will move on.
We do not accept the current terms you insist were made regarding a takeover,I asked you for the terms and you ignored my question on it.So there was no formal terms set on a takeover.

There was no deal, but you sent money?  That makes absolutely no sense.  You dont accept the terms of a deal that was already completed 3 weeks ago?  Wtf are you talking about?

You keep making claims that I didnt address your questions.  Read my post because it addresses your questions.

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:21:51 PM

The money sent was for a merchant app which you haven't delivered to us.
The record is there to see on our Qibuck ledger so I am not making this up.
https://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk
Scroll down and see.

cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:24:07 PM

Thats totally untrue, and I never once spoke to you about anything.

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:26:19 PM

I have only spoken to you since yesterday regarding this,you contacted me.
What Qiwoman has told me you insisted and forced her to takeover XSI.
There were no conditions set or agreed on in regards to taking over XSI.
Only thing that was agreed on was the merchant app which I asked you about,the team as a while do not agree that we should acquire another coin if there is no investment your side.You talk about a merger but I have yet to see what you have to offer in this deal.

cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:28:27 PM

The record is there to see on our Qibuck ledger so I am not making this up.
https://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk
Scroll down and see.

@QibuckCoin is going to take over XSI and merge communities. They will offer it as a reward in their proof of bagholder system. #XSI

That was my tweet, which your coin re-tweeted https://twitter.com/QibuckCoin.  Please explain why you would re-tweet that message if it werent true?

That tweet right there tells the entire story.  I have nothing more to say.  You are totally fabricating things and anyone that reads that can plainly see what the deal was.

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:30:19 PM

We followed your cue when you tweeted about talks, but you still had to finalize your side of what you are offering Qibuck in return.Why do you tweet that when Qiwoman is away?

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:31:11 PM

For the sake of both our communities, is it possible to just put this to an end to all this without ill feeling or malice. I will take partly the blame for going ahead under duress and extreme exhaustion in accepting an offer that was not viable for our Team to manage, or profitable. If you would kindly refund us it would be best and maybe later on we could perhaps discuss helping out the XSI community without any monies involved, perhaps by way of promotion etc, minus the 115k XSI which we would keep, any refund would be appreciated. We could agree on installment basis if you don't have it all at hand. The only thing is we can't affer the coin as a reward without financial input from the community. us taking all the financial burden of XSI would be financially impossible.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cyptohunter

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

I like this coin,but I don't have scrypt-asic  Sad Sad

fil0

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:07:38 PM

I like this coin,but I don't have scrypt-asic  Sad Sad

Coin is not produced, you do not need Asic. You can just buy on the stock exchange, the more the price is very low.
JDS2000

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:26:01 PM

Why don't both parties just return coins and go separate ways.  It's clear that neither party wants to work with the other and no real work has been done by either party. 

Heck, XSI has already made a deal with PotCoin...  No app was created so refund each other and move on....  Use escrow....

And no harm has been done either so full refunds are in order...
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:49:11 PM

Why don't both parties just return coins and go separate ways.  It's clear that neither party wants to work with the other and no real work has been done by either party.  

Heck, XSI has already made a deal with PotCoin...  No app was created so refund each other and move on....  Use escrow....

And no harm has been done either so full refunds are in order...

I totally agree, my mistake which I take full responsibility was for paying for less than I thought we were getting. If Cryptonewbie can be a kind gentleman and agree to a refund, even via installments that would settle everything so both parties can move on. He can settle with directly with Silverking as he will be dealing in main business agreements in the future as this is not my forte. Although we will all vote as a team in QBK before any future jv agreements be made with other coins. If for any reason mr Cryptoniewbie does not respond to a refund request I will myself personally take responsibility and pay back the 3 btc from my own monies to the QBK coffers...as my responsibility and dedication is first and primary to my QIBUCK Community. I was prepared to work hard for the SXI community as well but without hardly any skin in the game and not much support coming from this side it is not viable for us to work and dedicate extra time to this project. I openly apologize for wasting the XSI Community's time plus for putting my QBK Family to such a headache as well. For me now this partnership is terminated at the present time and we kindly request mr Cryptoniewbie to negotiate a refund settlement with Silverking on behalf of QBK if possible. Kind thanks. I was working solidly full time to establish QIBUCK COJN in it's first month and was making arrangements to emigrate as well so the work load and pressure made me to make a wrong decision under duress without knowing exactly what I was paying for on behalf of QBK Coin.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:29:34 AM

I don't understand, so Cryptonewbie is dumping XSI to make new coin ?

What's wrong with XSI ? Why not stay instead of going through effort of creating new coin and all the problems he's already gone through with XSI ?

I'm only small holder with 200 coin, I didn't even collect my world cup event coins yet as I'm lazy but it still is a shame to see this latest news and bad stuff

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:55:14 AM

what is wrong with you guys

we are buying leet coins like XSI  for 3,4 btc's believe that will be huge....

seems now price is going again to 0 satoshis....

go f/*** yourselves oK?
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:32:14 PM

Wow.

I was offline for a few days and I can't believe the level this has dropped to.

The Qibuck community was supposed to be a good thing. It is ridiculous that it came to this level.

I have dealt with Cryptonewbie on many many different occasions and the things being said here are preposterous.

To me it looks like the Qibucks team came in and destroyed XSI. I understand that there are details that need to be worked out but blasting all of these things in the main thread and basically yelling at each other just makes everyone look like children.

I respect the Qibucks team and what you do but the behavior here has pushed XSI to a whole new depth that I am unsure it can ever recover from.

All I have is one word.

Tragic.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: