Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should a Jewish resturant owner be forced to serve a skinhead?  (Read 9149 times)
Stardust

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 07:25:09 AM

If the skinhead is behaving in a civil manner then I believe that he should serve him. It is unlikely though that a skinhead would go dine and support a jewish restaurant though. Ghandi once said, "You need to be the change you wish to see in the world".
And if he knew you were using that quote in this context....

You do know that Ghandi was a friend of Hitler, yes?

As a racist I try to avoid jewish and immigrant establishments whenever possible. Long time ago I entered jewish restaurant and asked for pig steak. Surprisingly me and my friends were kindly offered alternate kosher foods. I was dressed in black shirt with runes and black beret, cammo pants and paratrooper boots so the waitress could not mistake us for ordinary customers.

Sounds like a scene from The Beliver: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247199/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
a movie that can be enjoyed by both nazis and jews alike. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 07:45:21 AM

If the skinhead is behaving in a civil manner then I believe that he should serve him. It is unlikely though that a skinhead would go dine and support a jewish restaurant though. Ghandi once said, "You need to be the change you wish to see in the world".

Gandhi was everybody's friend.

I assume you're going to point to the letter, next, and so I will borrow a quote from one of the commenters here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/cconnelly/ghandis-letter-to-adolf-hitler-s3x
You may be surprised to learn that pleading with a man and then calling him a giant douchenozzle doesn't win many points in diplomacy. There is no indication in the letter that he had an actual face to face friendly relationship with Hitler, in fact it reads as one who is addressing someone they've never met.
And another:
It is a common Indian practice to address strangers as 'friend' or 'brother'. In fact Swami Vivekanand, an Indian Philosopher , while addressing a conference in Chicago in 1893, started his lecture by saying," My Dear Sisters and Brothers of America.." and he got standing ovation.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
antibanker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:55:53 AM

yes.
ArmoredDragon

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:40:25 PM

Gandhi was everybody's friend.

I assume you're going to point to the letter, next, and so I will borrow a quote from one of the commenters here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/cconnelly/ghandis-letter-to-adolf-hitler-s3x
You may be surprised to learn that pleading with a man and then calling him a giant douchenozzle doesn't win many points in diplomacy. There is no indication in the letter that he had an actual face to face friendly relationship with Hitler, in fact it reads as one who is addressing someone they've never met.
And another:
It is a common Indian practice to address strangers as 'friend' or 'brother'. In fact Swami Vivekanand, an Indian Philosopher , while addressing a conference in Chicago in 1893, started his lecture by saying," My Dear Sisters and Brothers of America.." and he got standing ovation.

Gandhi was very vocal about how he hated Khafirs (black people.)
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 03:44:23 PM

Gandhi was very vocal about how he hated Khafirs (black people.)

Oh my. Learn something new every day, I suppose.
“We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do, only we believe that they would best serve these interests, which are as dear to us as to them, by advocating the purity of all races, and not one alone. We believe also that the white race of South Africa should be the predominating race.”

So perhaps he might approve of the use of that quote in that context after all. Undecided

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
antibanker

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 03:45:55 PM

Hitler tried a lot of avenues to follow Ghandi and not have a war. But Churchill was bought and paid for by a tiny group of jews who seeked the destruction of the British Empire, which Churchill achieved for them.
antibanker

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:04:57 PM

Should a Jewish restaurant owner be forced to serve a skinhead?

Sure! And why not? Palestine saw what happens when jews have too much wiggle room.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 05:10:11 PM

You're still here?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:17:35 PM

Should a Jewish restaurant owner be forced to serve a skinhead?

Sure! And why not? Palestine saw what happens when jews have too much wiggle room.

Isn't there a skinhead forum floating on the web somewhere?  I'm sure you'll find lots of fascits just like you.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:18:38 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandhi_Behind_the_Mask_of_Divinity

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 05:29:27 PM

This sums it up well:
Alan Caruba, the editor of Bookviews.com mentioned the book in its December 2004 issue, and stated "We need to remember that even great men had their flaws and Col. Singh, a career military officer and student of Indian politics, Hinduism, and of Gandhi, presents his facts in a compelling way."

antibanker

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:53:04 PM

Ghandi should have written to Churchill too. After all, they did not mind Stalin attacking Poland.
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:16:34 PM

Ghandi should have written to Churchill too. After all, they did not mind Stalin attacking Poland.
have you ever tried to write a post with more then 100 words, and more than 10 sentences?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 07:54:06 PM

"We need to remember that even great men had their flaws"

True, for some the following may be shocking, but even I have my flaws. I reach near perfection, but there are always those tiny little things.  Cool

That said, no one should be forced to do anything, it's the Jewish guy his restaurant, he choses who he's serving and who not.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 07:56:25 PM

Have you ever tried to write a post with more than 100 words and 10 sentences?

My address is in the sig.

Also, a quick peek at posting history will answer your question.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:12:48 PM

Welcome grammar nazi!

for you information's when i asked he about hims count for words in hims post's, it are a so called re-to-ri-cal-led que-sti-on.

antibanker

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:34:38 PM

True, for some the following may be shocking, but even I have my flaws. I reach near perfection, but there are always those tiny little things.  Cool

That said, no one should be forced to do anything, it's the Jewish guy his restaurant, he choses who he's serving and who not.

what utter bull.

for 70 years now the friggin' jews keep whining, complaining and lamenting over the evil Germans, who simply figured that jewish products are shit and they did not buy anything from jews anymore in 1935, so jews made no profit from hard working Germans.

now all of a sudden none of this applies anymore?

gotta be kidding  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:11:37 PM

Welcome, grammar Nazi!

I'm an idiot, please help me.

Good thing you have me.  How else would you learn anything on the Internet?

If he gave you a short answer, it's because that's all that was needed.  Nobody needs three novels to explain why the Earth is round.  You could probably fit that explanation into one or two sentences, couldn't you?

Pro tip: don't be a smartass, and then take offence to the backfire. Grin

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:12:52 AM

Welcome, grammar Nazi!

I'm an idiot, please help me.

Good thing you have me.  How else would you learn anything on the Internet?

If he gave you a short answer, it's because that's all that was needed.  Nobody needs three novels to explain why the Earth is round.  You could probably fit that explanation into one or two sentences, couldn't you?

Pro tip: don't be a smartass, and then take offence to the backfire. Grin
no, i don't need you to teach me english, becuase i dont care about my english. english is a tool, if people can understand it is good enough.
have you seen his comments? they all(mostly) have the same form:
<statement saying jews are bad>. <claim that an old and death person was controlled by jews>.

skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:08:27 PM

what utter bull.

for 70 years now the friggin' jews keep whining, complaining and lamenting over the evil Germans, who simply figured that jewish products are shit and they did not buy anything from jews anymore in 1935, so jews made no profit from hard working Germans.

now all of a sudden none of this applies anymore?

gotta be kidding  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think a restaurant owner should have the right to serve food to whoever he wants, and you call it utter bull and your argument is about something that actually has nothing to do with it. Undecided

If it is a Jew or not doesn't actually matter in this case, or you want to force only Jewish restaurant owners to serve everybody?
A guy working hard in his own restaurant, yeah that are the jews you gotta fight, this guy has nothing to do with the jews that had and have the most power in the whole world.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: