Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:50:16 AM

Fuckmyluck bought a tonne at 23k now watching xc get pumped sad times

XC/X11coin is a premine scamcoin, of course its getting pumped.  i'm staying away from xc, looks too scammy.  devs are making big btc with that as more suckers buy into it.

It is no way a premine scan coin mate, I hold both... XC and Cinni, the devs of both coins are very good friends FWIW.... Rumours are they are actually working together.... I see potential for both but XC looks to be the leader in pushing the boundaries of what is possible, plus it is anonymous with multipathing...

I would also dispute whether a rise of 10% is a pump?!

Dont fall for the FUD on XC, it was spread by DRK scaremongers.

On the subject of the multipool, payout landed this morning Cheesy

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:21:14 AM

XC is in the near DUMP or a Pump-n-Dump right now. They released their new wallet. Anyone know if it is better than ours??My feeling it's a scam coin. Thoughts, comments? thnx.

~darylluke.

its a scam and not worth of mention in Cinni thread Wink

would you want a hold a coin that can stolen/lost because of xnode?  its completely experimental, people should able to expect that when they send coins somewhere it ends up at their intended destination, not someplace else because of malfunction or a bad xnode stealing coins.

Its unacceptable for your coins to be at risk because of experimental features.  Imagine you sent anon 100k XC somewhere and a bad xnode hijacks and sends it to their own address.  Shocked

How do you know this? I have a friend online who is in it right now.It is like talking to a wall. He is in love with it, and pouring more BTC in as it's rising!! I can't provide any substantial proof to him. Can you help? thnx.

Btw, that coin is one of 4 I lost my ass on.In at 401,000, and finally sold back all at 122,000.Just would NOT stop dropping in price... Cry

~darylluke.

Its been brought up in their thread, same as for DRK, its something that sounds good but isnt really needed, and because its experimental, currently you are trusting xnode/darknodes not to steal your coins when you anonymously send them somewhere.  You can be sure that the bad guys will be working to find exploits in the xnode/darknode to steal coins why place trust in a feature that was never needed to begin with. Also exchanges would have enough information on 99% of their users to undermine the anonymity provided.  

Anyway this is a Cinni thread.  not to support pumps for other coins Wink

Bitcoin = trustless transactions where money can't be stolen when a transaction occurs. (uses signatures)

Darkcoin = trustless transactions where money can't be stolen when a transaction occurs. (uses signatures just as Bitcoin's coinjoin)

XC = trusted transactions where money is forwarded from node to node with the potential to steal money. It uses coin forwarding.

So you are correct in that xnodes can steal coins, but wrong on darknodes being able to steal coins. Darknodes don't receive or forward coins. They are trustless and only process the signing of transactions.
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:23:11 AM

XC is in the near DUMP or a Pump-n-Dump right now. They released their new wallet. Anyone know if it is better than ours??My feeling it's a scam coin. Thoughts, comments? thnx.

~darylluke.

would you want a hold a coin that can stolen/lost because of xnode?  its completely experimental, people should able to expect that when they send coins somewhere it ends up at their intended destination, not someplace else because of malfunction or a bad xnode stealing coins.

Its unacceptable for your coins to be at risk because of experimental features.  Imagine you sent anon 100k XC somewhere and a bad xnode hijacks and sends it to their own address.  Shocked

How do you know this? I have a friend online who is in it right now.It is like talking to a wall. He is in love with it, and pouring more BTC in as it's rising!! I can't provide any substantial proof to him. Can you help? thnx.

Btw, that coin is one of 4 I lost my ass on.In at 401,000, and finally sold back all at 122,000.Just would NOT stop dropping in price... Cry

~darylluke.

Its been brought up in their thread, same as for DRK, its something that sounds good but isnt really needed, and because its experimental, currently you are trusting xnode/darknodes not to steal your coins when you anonymously send them somewhere.  You can be sure that the bad guys will be working to find exploits in the xnode/darknode to steal coins why place trust in a feature that was never needed to begin with. Also exchanges would have enough information on 99% of their users to undermine the anonymity provided.  

Bitcoin = trustless transactions where money can't be stolen when a transaction occurs. (uses signatures)

Darkcoin = trustless transactions where money can't be stolen when a transaction occurs. (uses signatures just as Bitcoin's coinjoin)

XC = trusted transactions where money is forwarded from node to node with the potential to steal money. It uses coin forwarding.

So you are correct in that xnodes can steal coins, but wrong on darknodes being able to steal coins. Darknodes don't receive or forward coins. They are trustless and only process the signing of transactions.

Agree about not supporting other coins, this IS the cinni thread, but if someone called cinni a scam in another thread, I would likewise stand up for it...

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:32:23 AM

These dark trolls are viruses, just infecting every thread. Alex, let it go man. You've tried making the same point for the last month. Just go back to your Dark thread. At least leave this thread uninfected.

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:38:50 AM

These dark trolls are viruses, just infecting every thread. Alex, let it go man. You've tried making the same point for the last month. Just go back to your Dark thread. At least leave this thread uninfected.

+1 they pop up on all coins trying to spread FUD it is so annoying, massive insecurity with their own coin if you ask me...

Then they wonder why everyone laughs when DRK falls...

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:40:01 AM

I'm just setting a misconception straight. Why all the insults about infections, trolls, etc? Not that I'm offended - mind you.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:42:23 AM

+1 they pop up on all coins trying to spread FUD it is so annoying, massive insecurity with their own coin if you ask me...

Spread FUD? Where is the FUD in what I wrote about trusted and trustless transactions?

FUD is when you say DRK can lose coins when it's trustless.

So you got it backwards.

Please continue your cinni thread (unless provoked to respond).
cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:48:45 AM

Spread FUD? Where is the FUD in what I wrote about trusted and trustless transactions?

So you got it backwards.

Why did you come here in the first place. I think Dark is a scam but you don't see me going to the Dark thread or any other thread for that matter telling people what I think. Just stick to the coins you believe in and leave the other coins and their threads alone.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:51:11 AM

So you got it backwards.

Why did you come here in the first place.

I quoted some correct and some erroneous information and set the record straight. What's so bad about it?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:57:09 AM

You're spreading FUD, plain and simple. And you are in the wrong thread. Every coin mentioned is pretty much in beta right now and nothing is polished, so there is no correct or erroneous information but all speculation. We should let the devs of each respective coin do the talking once everything is released. Trolling doesn't cut it. You support DRK, cool, go to the dark thread and support it, but in the meantime you're in the wrong thread, please leave with your know it all and self righteous bs. thanks in advance bud.  Grin

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:59:42 AM

You're spreading FUD, plain and simple.

I asked you to show me where the FUD is.

Quote the FUD and show me.

I only stated facts.

Bitcoin=trustless (can't lose coins)
Darkcoin=trustless (can't lose coins)
XC=trusted (can lose coins - the dev of XC himself admits it... perhaps he is a FUDder)

Is this FUD?

No, it's reality.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:02:04 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 09:13:51 AM by sdersdf2

I've been very down on CINNI (mostly its market performance), but this coin has at least one thing - and it is a very big thing - going for it: it's untainted by  DRK/XC/CLOAK/CRYPT-type nonsense and skepticism, including skepticism that its new anon features arent decentralised/trustless and wont work.

The anon concepts/tech of XC, DRK, CLOAK, CRYPT, etc -- whatever their merits/demerits (I cant even keep pace since the concepts/specs keep changing) -- are subject to constant change/uncertainty. For the most part, it looks like they're being put together very haphazardly and are repeatedly exposed as being inadequate/imperfect. One gets the impression, going through these other message threads, of ever growing, ever-more-complicated Rude Goldberg machines, barely kept together with bubble gum and tin foil, being put together under market duress and on the fly -- and still inadequate to the task.

It's a credit to CINNI that its new features have not been introduced in the sloppy, half-assed fashion in which so many other coins have announced their anon features, "whitepapers" and all. I have not read or heard one negative thing said about CINNI's recently released encrypted messaging aspect. I'm not all that excited about it, but that tells me you've delivered on a big new feature you promised, unlike so many others.

If this turns out to be the case of the forthcoming (bigger) anon-transfer tech feature as well, CINNI should presumably stand out just by virtue of being clean, not being slapped together sloppily and not being subject to unending uncertainty and drama.

Just deliver on what you've promised, guys. That alone would set you apart from this swamp.
And, if you can't, nothing will save this coin from oblivion.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:05:58 AM

I only stated facts.

XC=trusted (can lose coins - the dev of XC himself admits it... perhaps he is a FUDder)

Is this FUD?

No, it's reality.

What you just did there is FUD. The XC dev made clear and simple that that release was still in the experimental/testing phase. It's called transparency. If you don't like XC, leave it alone. I can give a few things wrong with Dark and start spreading FUD about it right or wrong, but I could care less (and maybe I don't feel DRK threatens my investments too much). My last response...because this is the WRONG THREAD. GTFO already.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:20:22 AM

I only stated facts.

Is this FUD?

No, it's reality.

What you just did there is FUD. The XC dev made clear and simple that that release was still in the experimental/testing phase. It's called transparency. If you don't like XC, leave it alone. I can give a few things wrong with Dark and start spreading FUD about it right or wrong, but I could care less (and maybe I don't feel DRK threatens my investments too much). My last response...because this is the WRONG THREAD. GTFO already.

I quoted information that said DRK could lose coins just as XC (which is wrong for DRK, correct for XC).

If that information was in the wrong thread, that is your problem, not mine.

My intention is to GTFO but you quote me all the time.
gr8n8

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:23:47 AM

alright wateva .. back to cinni discussion
metiscoining

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:32:05 AM

I've been very down on CINNI (mostly its market performance), but this coin has at least one thing - and it is a very big thing - going for it: it's untainted by  DRK/XC/CLOAK/CRYPT-type nonsense and skepticism, including skepticism that its new anon features arent decentralised/trustless and wont work.

The anon concepts/tech of XC, DRK, CLOAK, CRYPT, etc -- whatever their merits/demerits (I cant even keep pace since the concepts/specs keep changing) -- are subject to constant change/uncertainty. For the most part, it looks like they're being put together very haphazardly and are repeatedly exposed as being inadequate/imperfect. One gets the impression, going through these other message threads, of ever growing, ever-more-complicated Rude Goldberg machines, barely kept together with bubble gum and tin foil, being put together under market duress and on the fly -- and still inadequate to the task.

It's a credit to CINNI that its new features have not been introduced in the sloppy, half-assed fashion in which so many other coins have announced their anon features, "whitepapers" and all. I have not read or heard one negative thing said about CINNI's recently released encrypted messaging aspect. I'm not all that excited about it, but that tells me you've delivered on a big new feature you promised, unlike so many others.

If this turns out to be the case of the forthcoming (bigger) anon-transfer tech feature as well, CINNI should presumably stand out just by virtue of being clean, not being slapped together sloppily and not being subject to unending uncertainty and drama.

Just deliver on what you've promised, guys. That alone would set you apart from this swamp.
And, if you can't, nothing will save this coin from oblivion.
impressive  Grin
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:24:49 AM

for

NATURAL BUFFALO JERKY SLAB STYLE PEPPERED

Buffalo Raised Without Added Hormones and Without Antibiotics
    No Preservatives
    No Added MSG
    NO Nitrite
    NO Erythorbate
    NO Artificial Ingredients
    Only Minimally Processed

Come and visit today and grab a bag of awesome jerky and support the cinni community at the same time!!

****The season of Cinni****

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/Default.aspx
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:43:02 AM

I don't talk about the price because that is not what I am worried about honestly.
The market goes up and down. Crypto currencies grow like that, it's really normal.
Don't worry about it.

I care about the useful and innovative things we are actively developing.
If you haven't used the encrypted messaging system yet, download the wallet and try it with your friends.
You can find a guide on how to use it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7296927#msg7296927

beautiful development.
Pity that there is so much here whining about the exchange rate of Cinni.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:43:32 AM

~darylluke.

HOLD, HOLD, HOLD!! ~darylluke.

~darylluke.

Mrriddick

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:48:52 AM

I don't talk about the price because that is not what I am worried about honestly.
The market goes up and down. Crypto currencies grow like that, it's really normal.
Don't worry about it.

I care about the useful and innovative things we are actively developing.
If you haven't used the encrypted messaging system yet, download the wallet and try it with your friends.
You can find a guide on how to use it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7296927#msg7296927

I think should be good if this link with instruction will be placed in first page in main topic. In place where is download wallet. Because this should be easy to find for the people. This is my little advice , i think this is good idea...
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: