Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fat French Fuck Fucked Us All  (Read 6678 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

Why do they get special dispensation?   Because millions of them were slaughtered by people like RawDog who used RawDogs viewpoint as justification for millions of deaths.
You are fucking nuts.  1) I love jews.  2) I did not slaughter anyone. 3) I am a jew.

Your logic skills are a disaster.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SirWilliam

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

just say 'jew' and its anti-Semitism.  What's with you people?

OK. I can't make you delete an antisemitic comment.

Have a good day.

The comment "Karpeles and Madoff are jews" is not anti-Semitic; it is a mere statement of fact brought to light by others here.  You are a moron.  

Agreed. I AM JEWISH. When people can't mention that someone is Jewish, or even say the word "Jew," without being accused of antisemitism (or self-hate in our case), I see that as a kind of censorship and intimidation reminiscent of some early policies during the rise of Nazism in Germany. I believe in freedom of speech and thought, not wild accusations and banning words that we use to describe our own heritage.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:14:28 PM

Agreed. I AM JEWISH. When people can't mention that someone is Jewish, or even say the word "Jew," without being accused of antisemitism (or self-hate in our case), I see that as a kind of censorship and intimidation reminiscent of some early policies during the rise of Nazism in Germany. I believe in freedom of speech and thought, not wild accusations and banning words that we use to describe our own heritage.

Finally - an intelligent jew who understands.  Oh wait, is it also racist to call SirWilliam intelligent?  Jews also have that stereotype. 

Holy shit what a bunch of hog-wash. 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Onar

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:23:27 PM

In general there should be developed a add-on to BTC so its possible to see where funds goes. This is not the decentrilized idea of bitcoin, but when you see how scammers actually uses this weakness. 300 millions is a lot ?

other question, is it possible to exchange this into real fiat? even with mixer service or a huge network? will he be possible to use it?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:27:46 PM

Finally - an intelligent jew who understands.  Oh wait, is it also racist to call SirWilliam intelligent?  Jews also have that stereotype. 

Holy shit what a bunch of hog-wash. 

+1

im fat, yet i can still call karpeles a greedy fatty Cheesy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:30:16 PM

im fat, yet i can still call karpeles a greedy fatty Cheesy
Jesus!  I hope you are not a fat jew - you'll probably come and steal my shit.   (joking!)

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

renfr

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:49:45 PM

Antisemitic BS will not be tolerated here.

This has nothing to do with him being jewish, stop the antisemitic propaganda.

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:06:03 PM

exactly.
it has to do with him being a greasy cheeseburger-eating hippopotamus-looking fat blob.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:17:36 PM

no surprise at all from me.. He's a fucking Jew and just like all other Jews,  
His race has nothing to do with his character.
Got any proof of that?

No I don't. No more than I need to prove that being black has nothing to do with character. I can prove that being a fucking brain dead hillbilly racist is a character issue.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:18:24 PM

LOL @ antisemitic propaganda

Identifying someone as a jew isn't antisemtic. Don't let biases skew judgment
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:23:21 PM

Did you read the original post that started this?

Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:42:26 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 01:31:42 AM by Gator-hex

Now he is officially out.  He should at least explain how he thinks the coins went missing.  ...

Until he provides a reasonable explanation, he should be considered a criminal.  The reason he didn't go to the US is because US judges won't take 'Uh, I don't know' as a reason for disappearing half a billion dollars.  He'd be in jail for life if he stepped one foot in Texas.

WHAT'S GOING ON SLAVE-TARDS!? Is this the famous Rawdog from them there YouTubes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E2VNe6Urbo&list=TLKBSH4o6ue2LiLUzmlRFW36L0bdhL2QfN

My theory is it smells like MF Global all over again..
MF Global disappears client funds = top of commodities market. CEO called to give evidence. No prosecution.
MtGox disappears client funds = top of Bitcoin market. CEO called to give evidence...

My money is on him giving evidence, blaming hackers and Bitcoin weakness, and it all gets reported by mainstream media to scare people away from Bitcoin.
Then he gets a presidential pardon for helping to save the fiat dollar.

Also see "MtGox was.. attacked by the government" - Jim Rickards (Author of Currency Wars/Pentagon currency war games.)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565633.0

mezzomix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:36:49 AM

But no explanation is totally indicative that he stole the money.  

To be precise he explained the loss with transaction malleability. Unfortunately (for him) the blockchain proves that this explanation is wrong!
Delos

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:17:07 AM

What a sorry excuse for a human being. I hope he dies a slow and painful death after getting infected with some disease such as the HIV.

Still... it is funny in a sense. Steal $100, and you go to jail. Steal $300 million, and you don't face any prosecution.

Calm down guys. Scammers are cosmopolite. You has some in every nationality.

I will correct it:

Steal $ 300 million, and you are qualified as a politician or bank manager  Grin
renfr

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:14:53 AM

It depends of the context. If you're identifying Karpeles as a Jew for the sole purpose of bashing Jews then yes it is antisemitic.

This is the post which started it all :
no surprise at all from me.. He's a fucking Jew and just like all other Jews, the bigger the crime the absolutely no time they will ever serve....

there maybe one or two that get caught, but they don't end up in, `pound ya in the ass' federal prison.

Madoff made off with billions and he's at a Club Med facility...

If that isn't antisemitic...

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:12:56 AM

exactly.
it has to do with him being a greasy cheeseburger-eating hippopotamus-looking fat blob.

Whoa whoa whoa! Why the antiburgerism? You'll have the BitcoinTalk Burger Anti-Defamation League in here beating you down for daring to infer that somehow cheeseburgers are evil.  Blame Karpeles' impulse control, or his poor choices, but it's not the cheeseburger's fault!

itsunderstood

Activity: 364

American1973

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:44:21 AM

Who'd have thought global thefts of all time would provoke so much biblical and faith discussion!

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:27:42 PM

Either way, one thing is not up for debate: they are both Jews.  
Delete that please.
Why?  That is a merely a fact.  It is not pejorative.  Is it not OK to EVEN mention someone is Jewish these days?  How crazy is that?  

If someone said: "because they are jews, they screw people of millions" - I'd agree with you.  But to merely state 'Schlomo and Ariel are jews' is not even disrespectful.

Why should someone delete something so innocent as that?  Are you crazy?

So it is OK to write "Fat French Fuck...", but to merely utter that someone is jewish is a high crime worthy of censorship.  What on Earth has the world come to?  You guys are nuts.  And you consider yourself a 'professional anarchist' - hahahahahlololololol.

LOL @ the paranoid Jews and unthinking American goyim in this thread. Another example of the brainwashing power of the "American" MSM.

Absolutely nobody complained about calling MK "fat" or "French". Why would anyone assume that calling MK a "fat fuck" is an indication of an irrational hatred of fat people? Or French people?

And yes, the "professional anarchist" is the funniest part!

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Massimo80

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:40:35 PM

Absolutely nobody complained about calling MK "fat" or "French".

I actually did, because I find that as stupid as mocking him for his race, skin color, height or haircut. I'm perfectly ok with calling him a thief, a liar, an idiot, and everything else related to what he did; but his body weight or any other physical characteristic should have no relation at all to this.

Sadly, it seems that when people hate someone, their brain automatically shuts down and they just start firing words at random.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: