Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:33:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Or Worldcoin?  (Read 2966 times)
gittygoat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:34:18 PM

I think DGC is looking good long term , I like the lightweight Dub wallet and the development of services looks promising .
It also looks a lot less scammy than other coins (WDC included), Whether the dev sold his own coins on the sly or not ( but it looks like we've got to wait to find that one out as there doesn't seem to be any evidence on either side of that argument ).
If you're looking for pump and dump style instant gains then neither coin is an option for me ,( at least at the moment )!
I don't really have $$ tinted spectacles for this question either as I hold a small amount of both .
justice4all

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:43:29 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 04:44:22 PM by justice4all

that guy never contacted me so don't say you did.

i have been accused by a couple guys of a scam miner from iGotSpots and a couple of his shell accounts and / or buddies.
and every time i defended myself i didn't skulk away hiding.. even though they have hit me with it lots vs your 1 time here Baritus.
so why would a guy not man up ? why hide ? play games and use diversions ?
it's pretty obvious why..
you had a week or two to cook up some more excuses so let's have em then lol

justice4all i asked why your being so weird about this and you ignored me..
seems a tad strange you are unbelievably concerned about this and Baritus is not at all don't you all think ?

hey if i had a suspected "employee" rip me off for 30 thousand dollars worth of coins i would be shouting it from the damn roof tops. LOL
Hell i made a rather large stink about 1 single dollar the other day hhahaa
so.. uhhhhhh wtf Baritus buddy lol

Baritus did you post on Bitcointalk who your figured it was and warned others ?
It's not like if that REALLY happened you wouldn't know exactly who did it Wink
Not interested in warning other people just out for yourself ? ahh ok i get it..

How about this story did you post it here Baritus ? Or did someone else ?

The more you dig the worse it looks .

You suffering memory loss, amnesia?? I already replied to you here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514689.msg6310953#msg6310953

Why do you or BCX even care if Baritus lost 500k DGC? No DGC traders/investers lost any coins. In fact the alleged thief did new investors a favour by dumping a whole heap of cheap coins to everyone. Yeah thats worth hundreds of replies and multiple threads.

Baritus has no case to answer to because you two idiots have NO PROOF. Thats right your witchhunt is an A Grade FAIL.

On the other hand you and BCX are pretty much as dodgy as they come. Its laughable how you two muppets even have the nerve to keep this witch hunt going when both your reputations are as dirty as they come.

Lets roll out both your CV's for everyone to peruse here. This can be proven in various threads in Bitcointalk from multiple sources.

BCX
----------
* Spammer (Spamming this same fairy story through multiple threads)
* Troll
* Thief/Scammer (By way of forking coins, blackmail and double spending)
* Bully
* Stalker/Psychopath (Sends me a PM threatening to bring this 'real world' to Baritus)
* Liar (Makes up stories without any proof trying to pass them as fact)
* Gutless Coward Hiding behind his wall of anonymity attacking altcoins for fun. He stated he doesn't care for them only LTC and BTC.
* Cyber-criminal (Illegal DDOS on various websites/exchanges).

I'm sure I can think of a few more.

Spoetnik
--------------
* Troll (Well known on Cryptsy chatbox and various forums)
* Aggressive menace - Insulting people usually in a way that includes poor grammar and pompous, obnoxious arrogance,which often results in being banned from forums/chatboxes.
* Admits to engaging in criminal activity and drugs.

"you know my morals are shady as it is like 10 years worth of Piracy support and i am a software and PC games cracker.
i also have had a history when i was younger of drugs and crime and partying etc"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577784.msg6317739#msg6317739

Now tell me how after reading the above any sane person would take anything those two guys say seriously?? Baritus on the other hand has done everything he has set out to do for the DGC community so far. While he may not be the quickest at getting things done he is certainly no crook which can be evidenced by not selling out and doing a runner when DGC was at 0.0009s and personally giving all CAve members their coins back when CAve was taken offline for maintenance after the hacking attempts.

DGC all the way. No premine, fair launch, no Scharmbeck type scam, active dev, ongoing innovative/unique services from guys like Clapyhands, Rawdog, Shimahl and Ahmed and coin development and friendly community.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:04:01 PM

i'm holding my dgc mostly because i see the dev actually giving a damn about it. WDC devs vanished long ago, and scharmbeck was almost as bad as UNOCS. history repeats itself so quick it's hard to believe.

i can't figure out how these markets are moving though so i guess i can't really weigh in all that much. but i see no reason to touch WDC.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:05:34 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 02:22:51 PM by Spoetnik

blah bla blah

the fact i am awesome is not a crime sorry lol

lying to cover up scams to protect YOUR invest may be though ?

and i care for the blatant reasons as we ALL should, after all you care you right ? why ? because you invested in DGC so uhhhhhhh
is basic common sense even possible with you ?
your like a fish flopping around making a scene worried about your investment and how i am a horrible monster troll out to get the world of crypto,
when in reality you should be focused on the guy that screwed you and your investment in the first place.. Baritus.
I didn't do squat buddy.

spare me the i'm a troll because i am interested in what is happening with a dev / exchange owner busted for scamming and lying etc..
and my oooooh soooooo horrible reputation is maybe because i am one of 5 guys here that don't change their name more than they change their underwear lol
oh and maybe because i help to expose liars and frauds in crypto and their supporters like YOU !

justiceforsome.
you can be selfish all you want.. your only concerned with attacking me personally like you did just now AGAIN
to protect your investment but i am concerned about all the other new people that come along and get involved with guys like this..
You see if a guy is going to get ballsy and cocky and pull a stunt like this they will for sure keep doing it *if they can get away with it.. *obviously
Try not being selfish and greedy and think of those that come after you to invest.
Besides your cover-up is not working lol

And buddy few of you get out much.. you guys never seem to grasp when i am joking around so i have made it a long running joke about how awesome i am..
if your too damn dumb to get it then too bad, get a sense of humor  Tongue

PS: I really am awesome though Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
justice4all

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:12:22 PM

Nice comeback there. Truth hurts eh.

Once again you and BCX have no proof of anything on Baritus yet we have alot of proof regarding both your shady reputations.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:20:53 PM

that was not my comeback that was the useless part people already read i removed to make it easy on their eyes lol
my comeback was the whole entire part you ignored after the quote i "snipped"
and your retort was pure brilliance ..

ya got me...

so hey how much DGC you holding ?
by the stink your making it must be a lot i guess eh

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:24:28 PM

blah bla blah

and i care for the blatant reasons as we ALL should, after all you care you right ? why ? because you invested in DGC so uhhhhhhh
your like a fish flopping around making a scene worried about your investment and how i am a horrible monster troll out to get the world of crypto,
when in reality you should be focused on the guy that screwed you and your investment in the first place.. Baritus.
I didn't do squat buddy.

spare me the i'm a troll because i am interested in what is happening with a dev / exchange owner busted for scamming and lying etc..
and my oooooh soooooo horrible reputation is maybe because i am one of 5 guys here that don't change their name more than they change their underwear lol
oh and maybe because i help to expose liars and frauds in crypto and their supporters like YOU !

justiceforsome.
you can be selfish all you want.. your only concerned with attacking me personally like you did just now AGAIN
to protect your investment but i am concerned about all the other new people that come along and get involved with guys like this..
You see if a guy is going to get ballsy and cocky and pull a stunt like this they will for sure keep doing it *if they can get away with it.. *obviously
Try not being selfish and greedy and think of those that come after you to invest.

And buddy few of you get out much.. you guys never seem to grasp when i am joking around so i have made it a long running joke about how awesome i am..

Yes, you are an awesome loser seeking attention.  But no matter how hard you try, you will always be in BCX shadow...

-tb-

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:25:40 PM

blah bla blah

I didn't do squat buddy.

justiceforsome.

Yes, you are an awesome loser seeking attention.  But no matter how hard you try, you will always be in BCX shadow...

-tb-

and your a bigger loser so na nana naaaa na

Eli0t

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:01:04 PM

i know you treat this place like a playground but cant believe you just posted that, lol

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:28:56 PM

i know you treat this place like a playground but cant believe you just posted that, lol

I can't believe he posted that, then i posted that, then you posted that lol

You know what is REALLY funny kid ? is i KNEW 100000000000 PERCENT
when i seen your name posted last on this topic you were going to quote me and run your big mouth trying to insult me again.
for the 1,000th time this last year.... so predictable Troll. lol

Contribute something to the scene rather than following me around like lost little puppy nipping at my heels like an irritating yappy little dog.
i made a miner mod what have done ?

You know life would be a whole lot smoother if you brats would learn to focus on commenting on the topic at hand
rather than wasting soooooo much time and energy making fools out of yourselves trying to lip me off like school yard bullies.

Grow the up this is not your high school Eli0t.

we're hear discussing how people spend their MONEY..
and if some criticism about it all is not acceptable then i'd say we have far bigger problems than who does or does not like Spoetnik.

Keep your little opinions about me to yourself.. the only one that matters is mine.
i don't want to hear it and i don't think the average forum user wants to read about how a couple of you Trolls don't like me.
People come here to talk coins.

I post on topic..
and YOU post about your feelings towards me.. see a shrink to discuss your feelings.. not me.
maybe he or she can help you work out your intense jealousy of me.. i know you want my miner program so bad you beg me for them endlessly lol

PS:
na na naaaa na

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:43:27 PM

Digitalcoin !

Great development team, great community

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bit JaZ

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:59:10 PM

Digitalcoin !

Great development team, great community
This.
CoinBuzz (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Worldcoin? Pre-mine and Scharmbeck? I don't want any of that. Bleh!

DGC on the other hand, I'd hold on to those.

I remember Scharmbeck and also all dev team resigning in worldcoin sometimes ago.

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:57:42 PM

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:39:24 PM

Yes chump change, you got caught. Round up as much BTC as you can and I will two times match it into an escrow of mutual trust.
All I want is for you to post the address so it ties you the addresses publicly. If I cannot 100% prove you moved the coins, then you keep it all. If I do, then I keep it all. Rules to be laid out prior to starting, the person serving as escrow executes on the rules. I know exactly what the story is on those coins and I know you sure as hell don't want it public do you?

Let's say you were less than intelligent in how and where you moved them to.

~BCX~

I have better things to do than play stupid games with people I don't care about. Maybe you should play with yourself?

Translation: I've been caught.

Alternate translation : Baritus will never speak to you again regardless of what you say or where you say it.
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:46:16 PM

Baritus didn't gain enough from DGC so he created a few other coins with significant premine where early investors got burned hard.
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:37:04 PM

Baritus didn't gain enough from DGC so he created a few other coins with significant premine where early investors got burned hard.

Really, which coins were these ?
justice4all

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:28:06 PM

I wouldn't take anything he says seriously, he used to troll DGC hard almost a year ago going on and on about a premine that never happened. See link below for an example.

http://trollboxarchive.com/byid.php?id=4361125
justice4all

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:26:27 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 10:47:07 PM by justice4all

I wouldn't take anything he says seriously, he used to troll DGC hard almost a year ago going on and on about a premine that never happened. See link below for an example.

Well if usahero  predicted that some botnet herder was rounding up a massive array of herds to rip DGC to shreds via the KGW exploit and was amassing them up as they finish other obligations I would run with it. In addition that same botnet person might be setting up a staggering amount of Gridseeds recently purchased. That would really suck for DGC with a puny nethash of 145 mhs.

Of course all of this is just speculation, I mean who would have anything against a really cool scammer like Baritus.

~BCX~

You and your troll buddies have predicted diddly squat.Wow a proven scammer such as yourself accusing someone with NO PROOF of being a scammer. Nice FAIL. BTW DGC doesn't even have KGW so heres an additional FAIL medal for you. Must be getting hard to stand up with all those FAIL medals hanging around your neck.  Cheesy Grin

By the way you still never answered any of my previous questions. How about you prove your NOT a scammer?
samson
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:39:52 PM

Well if usahero  predicted that some botnet herder was rounding up a massive array of herds to rip DGC to shreds via the KGW exploit and was amassing them up as they finish other obligations I would run with it. In addition that same botnet person might be setting up a staggering amount of Gridseeds recently purchased. That would really suck for DGC with a puny nethash of 145 mhs.

Of course all of this is just speculation, I mean who would have anything against a really cool scammer like Baritus.

~BCX~

You and your troll buddies have predicted diddly squat.Wow a proven scammer such as yourself accusing someone with NO PROOF of being a scammer. Nice FAIL.

By the way you still never answered any of my previous questions. How about you prove your NOT a scammer?

At this stage I think he's more of a hacker / botnet operator who likes people to do what he tells them to do under threat.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: