Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitecoin developer exposed and SUPRISE its Spoetnik  (Read 2020 times)
MCXnever (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:07:56 PM

Spoetnik the altcoin hater is the developer of Whitecoin and several other SCAM coins. I was privy to some of his private conversations where it turns out his goal is to drive prices down on select coins while he scoops them up for his pump team.

Spoetnik has been unusually supportive of the clonecoin whitecoin (WC) anyone else notice that? Odd operation shitcoincleanup ended eh? You and your pals made a new coin of course.

You sir are the developer behind the majority of this crap and now we know why you get so angry at other coin devs it hurts your bottom line of course.

More facts to follow but go on and dig in the forums you will find plenty of evidence of odd coins he supports and strange posts that correspond to his pumps and dumps.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:15:22 PM

Spoetnik the altcoin hater is the developer of Whitecoin and several other SCAM coins. I was privy to some of his private conversations where it turns out his goal is to drive prices down on select coins while he scoops them up for his pump team.

Spoetnik has been unusually supportive of the clonecoin whitecoin (WC) anyone else notice that? Odd operation shitcoincleanup ended eh? You and your pals made a new coin of course.

You sir are the developer behind the majority of this crap and now we know why you get so angry at other coin devs it hurts your bottom line of course.

More facts to follow but go on and dig in the forums you will find plenty of evidence of odd coins he supports and strange posts that correspond to his pumps and dumps.

More fud

Provide evidence or don't post more junk.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:35:31 PM

Spoetnik a developer...........

Now that's some funny shit.

You're going to have a hard time selling that one, newbie.

~BCX~

Dude you are so disliked that they named a coin after you. There must be a rock waiting for you to crawl under somewhere?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:38:41 PM

Spoetnik a developer...........

Now that's some funny shit.

You're going to have a hard time selling that one, newbie.

~BCX~

Dude you are so disliked that they named a coin after you. There must be a rock waiting for you to crawl under somewhere?

How does this have any bearing on what you are claiming?? post evidence or it is more fud from you.

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:39:53 PM

who the fuck is spoetnik LOL
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:47:25 PM

Bizarre thinking there, although I do recall Spoetnik claiming he could code, and even saying he wanted to make a coin. But I think that thread died off. Ideas are always easy to come by, actually making something is difficult.

Anyway, Muddafudda = shitcoin maker, Yes. That other fellow who made OpenEx .... yes. Spoetnik I expect simply invested in whitecoin.

There is an insane level of hypocrisy amongst all the people who support that shitcoin killing group, and yes, they have ulterior motives. But to say he is the developer is a stretch. More likely he just supports junk coins he invested in, and hates on everything else -- even if there is no logical basis for the hate (not sure if logic and Spoetnik are two terms that go together), with the idea it'll lower their value ... and somehow increase the value of what he is holding.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:12:31 PM

Worst thread ever

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:31:21 AM

Worst thread ever

agreed lol

this is funny though. i am way too honest for my own good so..

want the truth ? hold on for it Wink

i have downloaded the Securecoin source code 1 time and looked at it like 3/4 times back in like September 2013 to try and optimize the miner for it LOL
other than that i have never had any contact with coin code aside from working on making some miners run faster.
and that would be code for miners not coins.

so ya me being a coin developer is laughable considering i have a weak grasp on how the networking stuff works, it's complicated Sad
this topic just shows you how seriously screwed in the head people are they will make up the most wildest clams based on literally nothing at all
then run around proclaiming it as concrete facts ROFL

if i was gonna make a coin i would just say so i am not a little coward like many of the name changing cloners that won't man up.
I don't like admitting it but it does require some skill to clone coins and its a skill i don't have yet but i think i could figure it out quick if needed lol

BCX has his own coin but i don't ? WTF ?? lol
I think i will go the next Bitcoin expo in California and setup a booth for Spoetnik and sign pictures of my forum avatar for my Fans lol
I'll be the one wearing an iGotSpots logo on my T-Shirt lol

WC ?
Simple.. a guy i have known and fought withbeen on trolled on by lots in the last year came on Cryptsy chat and said he was making good money on it..
JGWentWorth said that on Cryptsy chat.. and i wanted to switch from mining Vertcoin this weekend anyway so..
I looked at the WC ANN topic and checked who made it.. no idea who.. ok next,
Is it pre-mined ? it says NO.. so next,
Was there an IPO ? ..nope not that i can tell..
OK well is it popular and is it on exchanges and is it going on Cryptsy soon ?
Well after i said i started mining it BitJohn said he didn't know and it wasn't very popular with votes when a guy asked on chat about WC being added
and about an hour or two later BitJohn added it lol
Check.
So it was added to exchanges and is popular so ya all that is enough for me..

Why are you guys the only ones allowed to mine scam coins ? why can't i make some money too ?

PS:
I explained all this on chat already.. and i don't see why i have to explain what i do in minute detail to everyone all the time,
when you all hide every detail of what your up to all the time.. i am always open honest and transparent about my activities, always have been.

edit:
I also have never voted once for a coin on cryptsy.. not even WC lol
or AC which i have a few of (that is not on there yet)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:44:21 AM

by the way don't you think the real question you should be asking is..

WHO is the White coin developer ?

You guys don't care unless it's its me ?

rofl

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:23:48 AM

you know my morals are shady as it is like 10 years worth of Piracy support and i am a software and PC games cracker.
i also have had a history when i was younger of drugs and crime and partying etc
but for the life of me i just can't stoop to their level..
I'd love to sneak around this scene being a sleazy scammer and making a ton of money off it, that would be awesome lol
BUT i just can't bring my self to do it.

I don't know how some of these guy live with themselves taking advantage of people.. it's ice cold and heartless.
I have more respect for guys that steal Bitcoin on trades than i do these groups of scammy coin cloners..

The sleaziest thing i have been involved in was Arbing coins from one exchange to another.. that's it
A buddy gave me a tip and i made some money last year Smiley

I have seen one guy one single time admit to doing something shady in our world wide Altcoin scene
the rest of these guys all 99.99% of the time lie through their teeth about it all NON stop..
And i won't say who because that 1 guy has tried to make things right by coming clean and moving forward.
they ALL claim to be innocent little angels.. that is not even possible, do the math.

My arch nemesis in this scene has bragged lots she doesn't care if she gets banned (for trolling etc)
and i have said i DO care and NO i don't want to get banned.
I try and make a thoughtful and or entertaining comment when i have something interesting to say.. that's it.
I've also shot myself in the foot lots by criticizing coins i hold which went down in value hahhaa
I try and throw in my 2 cents and i come to read other peoples.. that's it.

Read page one.. who's doing what ? see any advertising ?
How about the big CASH coin coin hype campaign ? hmm who is behind that ? Wouldn't be the Cryptsy backroom boys crew would it ?
Let me put it this way.. If they were NOT behind it they would have banned the living hell out of the crew that showed up on chat there lately
spamming and advertising the hell out of chat.. if it was a competitors clone coin they would have lowered the ban hammer !
They turned a blind eye to it all right in front of me all day and through the night yesterday.. while i waited 12 hrs for a deposit to show up lol

I just said that so what will happen ? some guy will come running in on this topic asap to say i am a monster and troll and i should be banned.
Why ? did i lie ? no.. i exposed the same old usual guys pulling little stunts as they ALWAYS do..

As soon as a ton of people on Cryptsy chat would start all talking about White coin every damn time i seen a flood of guys show up at the same time
and start pretending to be average users buying CASH coin and hyping it.. this repeated like a broken record it was soooo obvious and poorly contrived.. laughable lol
then i come here and i see multiple topics repeatedly bumped pushing CASH coin again.. wow what a shocker  Roll Eyes

what is going on ?

a Group of coin cloners are battling LOL

the old guard Back room boys are pissed and are watching their lemmings get stolen by a new breed of coin cloner..
and i am a thorn in their side when they can't keep a death grip on manipulating the market *exclusively.

hey they wanna piss me off i'll start a coin cloning group too lol
and unlike the back room cloners i can actually code.. no copy and paste script kiddy here Smiley

cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:19:12 AM

is there any good dev left in this side of the forum?  could some one point me to one?  Grin

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:58:10 AM

I don't think Arbing is exactly wrong, especially since fees are usually involved at either exchange. Sure buying coins at ~0.00000010 LTC and selling them for 0.00000001 BTC may seem wrong, but nobody put a gun to their heads and made the buyers buy.  Wink

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:11:50 AM

Spoetnik is also behind the ipominer. Lol

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:12:49 AM

There are some characters on this forum. Pure entertainment. Lol
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:54:11 PM

More Spoetnik ranting please!

LOLOL

and no i don't think arb'ing is wrong either.. it' all on the table when you do that right ?

and no i am not behind any coin or service / pool / exchange etc in any way ever and no proof could ever been shown to prove this.. it doesn't exist lol

only thing i have done is work on some miner mods to *try and make them work better or add new features.
and i regularly give the source code too so..
that would be for cpu miner mods and cudaminer mods.. i have never bothered trying to compile cgminer or variants.

i really love and prefer my own cpu miner mods though i add all kinds of cool stuff like multi-colored console logging and stuff Smiley
it would be nice if some of the main mod coders would add my color code in..
all the black and white in the miners suck Sad

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:23:46 PM

It's more likely that iGotSpots and Spoetnik are the same person than anything else.

(sits back and waits for reaction  Wink)

~BCX~
Correct. Spoetnik writes long and weirdly formatted posts on purpose (possibly for cover up). Although I see some similarities in those 2.
*grabs popcorn*

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:36:48 PM

You have one fact wrong about WC, it was premined.

"Premine 0.78% for Dev support, and future development."

Not that there is anything wrong with a little premine (up to 1%)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:06:12 PM

Bitcoin developer exposed and SURPRISE its Spoetnik.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:09:02 PM

Bitcoin developer exposed and SURPRISE its Spoetnik.
Now you're just trolling. Satoshis way of typing is much different than Spoetniks (for starters).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:38:05 AM

i made some miner mods.. many people have the source code and have used them too.

other than that i have in no way every had anything to do with any coin or service pool or exchange etc.
i mine some coins and do some trading that is it..

i think the OP knew that before she posted though lol

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: