Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD ***  (Read 63848 times)
duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:19:28 AM

......... I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.

This is what the whole community (including you) felt, votedev can be manipulated by anyone who could benefit from the dev fund. Take it off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:29:39 AM

......... I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.

This is what the whole community (including you) felt, votedev can be manipulated by anyone who could benefit from the dev fund. Take it off.

If the vote was removed then what do you suggest as a dev reward?
I think the dev wants to do 0% but it would be good to know what people think anyway.
If we wanted to attract people to the team then having a reward would be useful. Also maybe for giveaways etc.

I personally don't think that any devs should be expected to work for free and a dev with some incentive is good for everyone.
Weiss30

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:46:38 AM

AizenSou you have no respect here. You cannot save face no matter how much you try.
People are trying to pick up the pieces from what you have done and get back on with the coins future. Please let us get on with it.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:51:43 AM

AizenSou you have no respect here. You cannot save face no matter how much you try.
People are trying to pick up the pieces from what you have done and get back on with the coins future. Please let us get on with it.

Thanks but I know I don't deserve to have respect from people like you. Please don't respect me, ever. Appreciate this.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:53:51 AM

BTW - the votedev command didn't trigger any name calling posts. The scammers triggered the posts, and they used votedev as a pretext for this. They knew votedev allows no more than 5% reward in the current code but they made it seem like it could be set to anything. I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.

Nice disinformation k-miester, we would have to know about it first. Y
ou are so wise you are not even wondering why it is there hidden in the code and not easily accessed, nor publicized, not in the gui as for the reward.
Clearly that's strange as it should be the way for dev to get support from the community by asking the community to use this command.
(and being an open source dev, I know that to get support, sometimes you need to ask... people tends to forget easily that sort of thing.)

That show clearly he was the only one using it and voting to him up to 30% (nobody would ever do anything like that...)

Regarding the accusation that we set up dev and voting him that sort of money is so ridiculous (and you know it, which is you are as dishonest as the one you defend) that I don't even know why I answer this.

We weren't even part of the team at that time  Grin Grin Grin Grin

So again you are just making false accusation to defend a scam against those who want to get rid of that scam.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

lol, if your solution for that is to side with a scammer then you definitely a moron and that coin is dead

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
k-meister

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:10:29 AM

I'm setting these monkeys on ignore now. They'll stop eventually. I think.
tencentcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:12:43 AM

Grin  right way

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:15:09 AM

you are right because you have no point at all beside you wanting to dump your tac. what a supporter  Grin

djm34 facebook page
duboisi

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:15:37 AM

I think the dev wants to do 0% but it would be good to know what people think anyway.
If we wanted to attract people to the team then having a reward would be useful. Also maybe for giveaways etc.

I personally don't think that any devs should be expected to work for free and a dev with some incentive is good for everyone.

[/quote]

Roll out Clean wallet immediately, no votedev but all other features remain (including Chat fee to genesis block for destruction)

Then only discuss for next fork to be implemented within 2 months. My input is only to start the discussions.

Dev team gets:
- 1% dev fee
- 0.0001 TAC per transaction (High transaction means coin is popular and Dev should be rewarded)
- This provide balance and check, more useful development, equal more usage, equal more reward for Dev team.

Reward of 10 TAC per block (old, new inverters and miners, everyone take a compromise to move forward)
- 10 TAC for 3 months, after that less 0.5 TAC per month, down to 1 TAC
- Price of TAC will be more stable during the gradual reduction of reward. Big fluctuation means merchants only use the coin as a medium for payment (i.e.: immediately exchange into BTC/FIAT). We need to make TAC "keep able"

Chat fee should be charge by a formula that can auto adjust the fee, the more valuable TAC is, the lower the Chat fee. Current TAC value proposition has a weakness. TAC is valuable because of decentralized Chat. No Chat traffic, equal not a useful technology, equal TAC has no value. Imaging exaggerated case when 1 TAC = 1 BTC, nobody is going to pay 0.01 TAC per chat. This means TAC value will not go above certain level. By the way, currently there is a charge of 1 TAC transaction fee on top of 0.01 TAC per chat (total 1.01 TAC). Too expensive to encourage Chat usage.
All Chat fee goes to marketing and promotion.

Just my 2 cents.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:19:49 AM

Roll out Clean wallet immediately, no votedev but all other features remain (including Chat fee to genesis block for destruction)

Then only discuss for next fork to be implemented within 2 months. My input is only to start the discussions.

Dev team gets:
- 1% dev fee
- 0.0001 TAC per transaction (High transaction means coin is popular and Dev should be rewarded)
- This provide balance and check, more useful development, equal more usage, equal more reward for Dev team.

Reward of 10 TAC per block (old, new inverters and miners, everyone take a compromise to move forward)
- 10 TAC for 3 months, after that less 0.5 TAC per month, down to 1 TAC
- Price of TAC will be more stable during the gradual reduction of reward. Big fluctuation means merchants only use the coin as a medium for payment (i.e.: immediately exchange into BTC/FIAT). We need to make TAC "keep able"

Chat fee should be charge by a formula that can auto adjust the fee, the more valuable TAC is, the lower the Chat fee. Current TAC value proposition has a weakness. TAC is valuable because of decentralized Chat. No Chat traffic, equal not a useful technology, equal TAC has no value. Imaging exaggerated case when 1 TAC = 1 BTC, nobody is going to pay 0.01 TAC per chat. This means TAC value will not go above certain level. By the way, currently there is a charge of 1 TAC transaction fee on top of 0.01 TAC per chat (total 1.01 TAC). Too expensive to encourage Chat usage.
All Chat fee goes to marketing and promotion.

Just my 2 cents.
Lol the old dev skimmed around 600k tac through votedev, sure he doesn't care much to keep it since it has been exposed.
And he probably also have an address to get his hand on those coin "supposedly" destroyed in the genesis block

djm34 facebook page
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:37:03 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 11:59:56 AM by djm34

For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.
around 500k tac were sent to that address and worst 400k tac were spent.

Meaning old dev dumped on us all all the time.
I am sorry to say that (as an early supporter of the coin), but that guy is a massive asshole.
The blockexplorer is located in china and is rather slow: http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

Supporting old dev is just making you part of the scam. If you still think that the  takeover is hostile and not justified, sorry you need a new brain

(I would suggest k-meister to organize a new protest in front of old dev house with a plate saying: "why my tac has no value ?"  Grin
I understand, I am in his ignore list... but I would suggest him to remove me (and apologies) before he looks like a total moron for supporting a scam  Grin)

That's why I made a screen copy:

djm34 facebook page
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:21:08 PM

I'm mailing you about the talkcoin hostile takeover, which they are now calling “v2”. The last chance to do anything about it is now.

At this point the takeover team have flooded the forum so much with their spam that they have mostly drowned out the community's voice, which is against them.

They accelerated their hardfork to this Monday so they can avoid people having any debate about it.

To see the bad stuff these people have been up to, please read my report of it here. Sorry its so long, but I had to get the details and the evidence in:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg8640617#msg8640617

The only chance to avoid losing the coin is to make your voice heard on the forum (and not to download their wallet).

If peoples protests can be heard over their spam the pools/exchanges won't implement the hardfork, it's as simple as that.

So it's up to you how it goes.

To sum up the choice you have:

Going with the hardfork means giving control to the takeover team. They have no developers.They didn't develop any of the coin. They have no talented members at all Sure Djm34 is a complete noob for example Roll Eyes and the current dev will stop working on it. They had to pay someone else to make this takeover build. They changed the code to steal all the coins being destroyed in the genesis block and move them into their own wallet.Ah yes because the coins were really NOT being destroyed with the old dev but let's not mention this They are only taking over to remove your vote on the number of mined coins, because they are a group of miners wanting to mine more blocks for themselves. By forcing the mining of 2 milion new blocks per month the percentage holding you have will disappear, with the miners sucking up the value of your investment. Nobody wants to buy these 2 million coins and there is no chance of anything other than coin collapse. Ah yes .. the block reward so dear to k-meister and the cause of all this mess

To stay with the current code & developer:
We will have mined coins reduced to 650k per month (5 per block) so the price will immediately leap back towards normal.And there you have it lol , WOW THE PRICE WILL ''IMMEDIATLY'' leap back... dude you are deluded
We will have the dev who created the entire coin still looking after it and working on new features.Yeah this worked so well before that the team he had hired to work for it is now trying to kick him out because he wasn't honest with anyone and wasn't communicating no more. Why would he ? The cash cow was working on its own afteral
He will let the community decide on important matters such as block reward changes.Oh my ! yes ! the most important thing to any coin , the BLOCK REWARD .. but if the community should be able to change the block reward .. why not leave the old voting system ? The takeover team have made it clear they will not.  
Plus there will be myself working as a developer. And I will be helping with PR. I'm regularly on TV talking about bitcoin, and many of the most influential newspapers/TV/websites in the world regularly ask my opinions on bitcoin matters. Oh wow you are so important , lol . You went to japan to hold a sign and that make you an expert on cryptos from now on. Well i guess your protest in japan worked out so well in the end right ? Oh wait it didn't .. You got some media attention and nothing much came out of it as far as what you went there for. And your new ''protest'' here isn't going to work much better you know. You have not a single clue dude. You are doing more harm than good to this coin.

The next 24-48 hours are critical and if you care about keeping the coin, you need to make some noise on the forum right now. If they drown you out, simply post again.

Kolin
Twitter: @The_K_meister

Need i say more ? ... The guy is on a crusade just because the new team don't want to adopt his 5 coin BR.
Bet if they had agreed to his block reward scheme he would be completly fine with this takeover and all would be well in the world for him, and he would most likely say how the old dev was a big scammer too.

So pathetic.

Anyone siding with K-meister need to get a brain check.

The guy is a complete hypocrite , he was completly fine with the takeover at first , until the takeover team didn't agree with his views on the block reward.

Then he started sending PM to ppl posting on the threads on how it is not right, and still does so apparently ( as per the quote above ) .

Bringing the original talkcoin dev ? Are you serious ? That dev is a scammer. Noone else than him could have upvoted the dev reward up to 30% like he did.. because noone else knew about it.

K-meister is playing white knight but the guy is a big nobody with a big ego .. of course he isn't going to shut up for now , he got his head too far up his ass.
He will come up with anything and deform the truth to make himself look good.

He have no skill whatsoever to develop anything himself he is just an holder waiting to dump. It is pretty easy to see it .. just have to check his post history and if you are not dumb you will realise it.

The main dev have been all promises and have delivered NOTHING in the last couple months.
The only reason he support the old dev is for a faint hope to get his retarded block reward.
official_TalkTeam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:32:01 PM

Well done djm34 and dav1199 we’ve got them on the ropes now.

A few more spams today and we’ll have talkcoin in our control for sure. I'll notify the exchanges.

Once we own talkcoin djm34 I’ll buy you those pants that help with your flatulence problem. And dav1199 I'll buy you that magazine you like with the animal pictures.

dav1199

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:52:07 PM

You could answer with your real account k-m you know Smiley Beside , you do spam the official thread with all your fake accounts along the chinese guy more than the other team does.

And i am in no way part of the v2 team ...I just find all this pretty amusing and sad to see how one guy whom have not a single clue / skill other than being an attention whore is trying to actually manipulate others into believing his own baseless promises just because greed.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

A few more spams today and we’ll have talkcoin in our control for sure. I'll notify the exchanges.

Once we own talkcoin djm34 I’ll buy you those pants that help with your flatulence problem. And dav1199 I'll buy you that magazine you like with the animal pictures.

Hi whomever you are (clearly not Andy/Talkteam).
The big difference is that we don't want to own talkcoin, we want to make it successful and free of scammy dev.
That's a big difference.

edit: if you are k-meister, I am still waiting for your apologies

djm34 facebook page
dav1199

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:01:08 PM

The big difference is that we don't want to own talkcoin, we want to make it successful and free of scammy dev.
That's a big difference.

It is most likely him .. he never answers to anything being asked/said about him on his real account if anyone noticed. Or anything relevant to the fact the old dev is a scammer either.
He just keep posting his propaganda for block rewards goodness.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:09:50 PM

That's a big difference.

It is most likely him .. he never answers to anything being asked/said about him on his real account if anyone noticed. Or anything relevant to the fact the old dev is a scammer either.

New block explorer with Talkcoin v2. Will be in sync in next few hours. So all of you could check all the address which in control of the old dev. All of them are still in his code over the old repo. Anyone wonders why a "honest" dev needs to many addresses ?

GET_A_GENESIS TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN
GET_A_VOTE1 TtD46zZh1TKj3BZdxKkKsrc2Pq7L9jMAqw
GET_A_VOTE2 TZZGR8597AezTmaUsK1mPKGjc4VnFHiBCr
GET_A_CHAT TbU1X3qTcQfGmnvx1dHr1251z9JiviBGC6
GET_A_SHARE TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

http://blockexperts.com/tac

PS: I'm asking myself: if the team switches to 4 TACs block reward, k-meister will beg for joining the team for sure.
dav1199

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:13:36 PM

That's a big difference.

New block explorer with Talkcoin v2. Will be in sync in next few hours. So all of you could check all the address which in control of the old dev. All of them are still in his code over the old repo. Anyone wonders why a "honest" dev needs to many addresses ?

GET_A_GENESIS TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN
GET_A_VOTE1 TtD46zZh1TKj3BZdxKkKsrc2Pq7L9jMAqw
GET_A_VOTE2 TZZGR8597AezTmaUsK1mPKGjc4VnFHiBCr
GET_A_CHAT TbU1X3qTcQfGmnvx1dHr1251z9JiviBGC6
GET_A_SHARE TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

http://blockexperts.com/tac

PS: I'm asking myself: if the team switches to 4 TACs block reward, k-meister will beg for joining the team for sure.

Oh if you had put 5 or less block reward he would be all over your nuts and tell how awesome the new team is. I guess it his ''payback'' for not lowering the blocks ( or a desperate attempt to get it ) just shows how petty he is.
Talkcoin (OP)

Activity: 114

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:14:57 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:30:35 PM by Talkcoin

For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.
around 500k tac were sent to that address and worst 400k tac were spent.

Meaning old dev dumped on us all all the time.

total TAC  in circulation" : ~ 9,000,000
dev wallet : ~ 500,000 ( ~5%)  (The votedev command allows no more than 5% reward right now).

In these 5% there is at least 50% coins that were sent to people like you. Without reward, you wouldn't be here.

You made a bet by wanting to be a part of this takeover, and as a consequence you lose face 丢脸
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: