Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Loan: Expansion of Mining Operations [Record of Past Loans]  (Read 6852 times)
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:59:29 PM

Finally, I am still looking to take on a second loan set for an expansion of 3MH/s+ being added to my current operations as soon as these loans are repaid.
Thanks again, and I'll keep everyone posted.
I would be interested in loaning you at least 0.5 when these loans are repaid

Likewise, I'd be prepared to loan a similar amount to you.
GBattaglia (OP)

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:58:56 PM

Finally, I am still looking to take on a second loan set for an expansion of 3MH/s+ being added to my current operations as soon as these loans are repaid.
Thanks again, and I'll keep everyone posted.
I would be interested in loaning you at least 0.5 when these loans are repaid

I would be happy to work something out with all reasonable and willing investors/lenders once my loans from
Howzar and KWH are repaid.  KWH's loan is scheduled to be repaid tonight or tomorrow depending on BetaRigs
clearing rental payment.  Howzar's loan is scheduled to be repaid on the 7th, although terms have been discussed if late
by a few days.

Thank you again to all the lenders on BitcoinTalk who have invested in my work.   Smiley

Regards,
Gabriel Battaglia
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

[Loan from KWH Repaid]
Amount: .525 BTC
Record: http://blockchain.info/tx-index/872c368a3dbb6416b116883db022a6c0aaab09a2ba98a7a6eb51d0db095af431
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:24:35 AM

Confirmed. Thanks and look to loan to you again.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:02:24 PM

Thanks, KWH.   Smiley

I have began using my primary desktop alongside my current units to increase
hashrate a little more.  You can view the farm rental statistics and status here:
https://www.betarigs.com/rig/2810

I've sent in a purchase on Coinbase for additional BTC at this point in time, which
will allow my loan to Howzar to be repaid on time regardless of rental valuation dropping.
Due to Bitcoin's $50 drop in value since the beginning of the loan, this ultimately isn't a loss.

Still awaiting the risers and frame to arrive from this loan set, although I'm expecting them by within
the next two weeks.  All is still on track for the next loan set requests in which I will be accepting more
lenders offers.  My estimates point to that being between May 7th and 10th.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Gabriel C Battaglia
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:55:56 PM

Thanks for the update!

Thanks, KWH.   Smiley

I have began using my primary desktop alongside my current units to increase
hashrate a little more.  You can view the farm rental statistics and status here:

I've sent in a purchase on Coinbase for additional BTC at this point in time, which
will allow my loan to Howzar to be repaid on time regardless of rental valuation dropping.
Due to Bitcoin's $50 drop in value since the beginning of the loan, this ultimately isn't a loss.

Still awaiting the risers and frame to arrive from this loan set, although I'm expecting them by within
the next two weeks.  All is still on track for the next loan set requests in which I will be accepting more
lenders offers.  My estimates point to that being between May 7th and 10th.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Gabriel C Battaglia
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:10:25 PM

Update:
Risers arrived today.  Currently running on a box and wooden surface, frame should arrive in the next few days.
The additional hardware has been added to the Betarigs rental farm, which can as always be viewed here:

As you can see, the hashrate out for rental has now increased to 14,300KH/s.  This number may fluctuate a bit while
I optimize and recalculate the total hashrate of all units together.  It is also becoming noted that Scrypt-N [Adaptive N-Factor]
is slowly becoming more profitable.  It may not be enough to justify moving all units over yet, but it is of course a route I may take.
Just a note. 

I'm still awaiting Coinbase to transfer the .5BTC to my account.  Currently .2BTC is occupying low price buy orders on a NobleCoin exchange.
Still on track for repayment on May 7th by my estimates.  After which the second loan set will be evaluated with all lenders and investors.

DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:01:26 PM

I might be able to lend a bit, will think it through.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:00:58 AM

Hey, do you still need it? I have 0.4 that I can lend to you
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:47:29 AM

He will only accept loans after they are repaid...

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

Yes, that is correct.  Thanks for responding to him regarding that.

Update:
Coinbase purchase of BTC.5 went through today. Taking into account Swisscex BTC and NOBL funds, and
my BTC wallet; I have roughly BTC.88, which puts me on track for repayment of Howzar's loan.  

Currently I average between BTC.07-BTC.082 a day in mining revenue. I am working to ensure I am getting the
best rates from renters while limiting the amount of time units are not rented. Currently I anticipate to have the loan
repaid by May 6th.  From there further loans will be assessed.  
End Update

Regards,
Gabriel Cole Battaglia
howzar

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:40:25 PM

Yes, that is correct.  Thanks for responding to him regarding that.

Update:
Coinbase purchase of BTC.5 went through today. Taking into account Swisscex BTC and NOBL funds, and
my BTC wallet; I have roughly BTC.88, which puts me on track for repayment of Howzar's loan.  

Currently I average between BTC.07-BTC.082 a day in mining revenue. I am working to ensure I am getting the
best rates from renters while limiting the amount of time units are not rented. Currently I anticipate to have the loan
repaid by May 6th.  From there further loans will be assessed.  
End Update

Regards,
Gabriel Cole Battaglia

Great thanks so much!
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:43:07 PM

[Loan from Howzar Repaid]
Amount: 1.05 BTC
Record: http://blockchain.info/tx-index/e6aa505dfc62a1148ef70c8fa1ef705936f8cce02c5ecf0ec1dbdf0e2df17d8d
End Confirmation

I will begin evaluating expansion from here today and will be open to lending offers once more.  I anticipate that I will be in the position to accept loans after a few days of evaluation and reviewing the amount of interested investors here. 
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 12:58:20 PM

Record: http://blockchain.info/tx-index/e6aa505dfc62a1148ef70c8fa1ef705936f8cce02c5ecf0ec1dbdf0e2df17d8d
End Confirmation

I will begin evaluating expansion from here today and will be open to lending offers once more.  I anticipate that I will be in the position to accept loans after a few days of evaluation and reviewing the amount of interested investors here. 
I would like to lend you 0.5 btc, so 0.525 to be repaid after 30 days.

howzar

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:19:02 PM

End Confirmation

I am willing to send you 1btc straight back right now for the same rates however maybe a shorter term? Let me know
howzar

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:55:18 PM

End Confirmation

Oh and its confirmed!!
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:04:17 PM

Thank you for your offers guys.  Once offers are made I will group them and start a new thread keeping track of all them
in a clear and concise manner for public record and you guys.  I anticipate enough offers will be made by the 7th to move ahead by then.
Right now I'm looking to purchase a few Gridseed units [already have a seller and set in mind at a good price], pay a bill, and make a no-interest
loan payment to a family member [this is disclosed for transparency and honesty purposes here].

All this together leaves me looking at a total loan set [this is the funds from all lenders] totaling around 2.25BTC.
I'd like to stick with the current 5%/month rate as of late, and I feel it is a fair rate for lenders.  Some lenders have mentioned
shorter run-times which I'd be fine with as I do get the funds back incrementally from mining/rentals, but that means some lenders
wouldn't be paid back in the same time frame as others, which I'm unsure how some lenders feel about.  It would of course be within the
initial loan period though.

If people would like shorter periods that can be discussed, or I can do one month run periods with increments paid out to investors weekly.
Let me know guys. 
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

I can do 0.5BTC for 30 days at 5%.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 09:25:42 PM

Thank you for your offers guys.  Once offers are made I will group them and start a new thread keeping track of all them
in a clear and concise manner for public record and you guys.  I anticipate enough offers will be made by the 7th to move ahead by then.
Right now I'm looking to purchase a few Gridseed units [already have a seller and set in mind at a good price], pay a bill, and make a no-interest
loan payment to a family member [this is disclosed for transparency and honesty purposes here].

All this together leaves me looking at a total loan set [this is the funds from all lenders] totaling around 2.25BTC.
I'd like to stick with the current 5%/month rate as of late, and I feel it is a fair rate for lenders.  Some lenders have mentioned
shorter run-times which I'd be fine with as I do get the funds back incrementally from mining/rentals, but that means some lenders
wouldn't be paid back in the same time frame as others, which I'm unsure how some lenders feel about.  It would of course be within the

If people would like shorter periods that can be discussed, or I can do one month run periods with increments paid out to investors weekly.
Let me know guys. 
For me it would be fine if you paid me back after one month.

Now, another thing, what happens if you are late with the payment?
I wouldn't mind giving you a few days extra (3 days for example), but after that interest should be added.

GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:01:00 PM

Let me know guys. 
For me it would be fine if you paid me back after one month.

Now, another thing, what happens if you are late with the payment?
I wouldn't mind giving you a few days extra (3 days for example), but after that interest should be added.

While being late is highly unlikely [more likely to be repaid early, you'll still get the interest amount], lenders are given
3% on initial amount compounded weekly. I feel that is rather high, but is fair for any inconvenience I may cause an investor,
and it presses me to have all loans paid back on time or early.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: