Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PURE POS]Information Coin(ITC) Fair&Free distribution New thread  (Read 111893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:19:18 AM

my hard drive is dead and i am unable to recover my coin.I lost about 1300k coins.I am posting my address in my signature.I am not forcing anyone to donate something to me but help me to recover my coins as much as you can.All the community members know how much time and efforts i have devoted to this community.If you donot want , no hard feelings i will still work for the strong and better community as i like it

what exactly happened to your hard drive? can you tell me? I can help you fix it.
it is dead means it is smelling like anything burnt out i have taken it to the it expert but he said you have to buy new one it is dead

if its burnt, you can replace the green card on top of it. It will work fine. contact another guy
thanks for your advice ok i am going to some other guy may be he will help me can you please tell me some more what i should ask him

He needs to replace the drive controller... The kind of guys you are taking it to are not the kind of guys you should be taking it to. You need data recovery experts... they will be able to remove the platters from inside the drive and get the data off if you are lucky.

ok bro i am going to find some one else to recover my data thanks for your support

its actually quite easy. in most cases, the burnt thingy doesn't affect your data. Once they replace the card. Use it as secondary drive and copy your data asap. Sometimes the drive dies afterwards.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:27:01 AM

5 votes submited. Wink
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:29:41 AM

Hi,the DEV team. Grin Grin Grin
I'm from China, now ITC only has English version and English btt and so on. Maybe, I could translate it into Chinese,also the promotion in China.
I am familiar with the media channel, magazine and so on in China.However, the distribution of ITC is over, as you know that the cost of promotion in china  ;DI myself will take on it, so could you offer me another level share?
Best regards!
TKS

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:30:46 AM

Hi,the DEV team. Grin Grin Grin
I'm from China, now ITC only has English version and English btt and so on. Maybe, I could translate it into Chinese,also the promotion in China.
I am familiar with the media channel, magazine and so on in China.However, the distribution of ITC is over, as you know that the cost of promotion in china  ;DI myself will take on it, so could you offer me another level share?
Best regards!
TKS

Dev should accept it Wink

awais3344

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:37:05 AM

Version V1.1

Update is not mandatory but recommended

contains

-heartbleed bug fix
-updated to latest openssl
-tested and coins have been sent successfully
-based on Qt 5.2.0

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6ptralqn34pl3lp

Donation address:
JdqC2YPgfaFGUrBrJfUAELEhCLX77xi9bh

Thanks

Sent message to dev about it already.
I didn't upload virustotal result because slow internet. But I can assure I have done numerous wallets and its clean  Wink Please send some coins to me so I can be sure that its working fine. thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Robiin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:41:08 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 11:00:24 AM by Robiin

I have degined some cool logos Wink

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.  SpZB4wi5Ac7r3xM9mLVjCDY5cakN6BWHgx
jacklydon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:49:51 AM

pleasw review facebook ,i just add my wallet
youngcave

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:52:00 AM

dreamboy   1   Jr. Member
zuyfg888   1   Jr. Member
youngcave   1   Jr. Member
italovers   1   Full Membe
LemonAndFries   1   Member
mugwampbro   1   Member
coinking   1   Full Membe
kathmandu34   1   Member
smaragda   1   Full Membe
dboylc   1   Member
SomeRelax   1   Member
geyu   1   Member
HongKongCoin   4   Jr. Member
RJX   4   Full Member
lemfuture   4   Full Member
Gabriel Beal   3   Full Member
jcarl987   2   Member
FinaGica   1   Member  
Flomess   1   Member  
Miracle_x   1   Jr. Member  

For the members above please give me your address by pm asap.We will reserve your membership for 3 days.If havent get,we will give this membership to other active members. Wink

If they are your friends please inform them to pm me.Thanks. Wink

i just PM you address
thanks

securedform

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:00:54 AM

i have visited recover centre in my city they said your hard disk is smoked we can not recover data from it i think now it is impossible for me to recover my coins  Cry

Pixx Coin Wallet with buit in Exchange
awais3344

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:07:31 AM

i have visited recover centre in my city they said your hard disk is smoked we can not recover data from it i think now it is impossible for me to recover my coins  Cry

it happened to me a few times. And hard drive never died. Its usually when power cable is not fully plugged in. So the card burns and smoke is out and it smells bad. but hard drive never dies.

NEOSCOIN
securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:10:44 AM

it happened to me a few times. And hard drive never died. Its usually when power cable is not fully plugged in. So the card burns and smoke is out and it smells bad. but hard drive never dies.
bro i just visit the centre they check and said it is unable to recover data. now what i can do i am very tense. Cry

awais3344

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:17:06 AM

bro i just visit the centre they check and said it is unable to recover data. now what i can do i am very tense. Cry

okay do this. Dissemble the hard drive. remove the upper case. Take out the card from an old hard drive. And replace it with the burnt card. It will work. you have to do some google search. Some study. And you'll be able to do it yourself. Good luck

NEOSCOIN
securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:21:24 AM

okay do this. Dissemble the hard drive. remove the upper case. Take out the card from an old hard drive. And replace it with the burnt card. It will work. you have to do some google search. Some study. And you'll be able to do it yourself. Good luck

ok i am going to try this now  Sad

unvoid

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:22:21 AM

Version V1.1

contains

-heartbleed bug fix
-based on Qt 5.2.0

Download link:

Donation address:

Thanks

I didn't upload virustotal result because slow internet. But I can assure I have done numerous wallets and its clean  Wink Please send some coins to me so I can be sure that its working fine. thanks
virustotal show it's clean

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
awais3344

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:25:43 AM

Version V1.1

contains

-heartbleed bug fix
-based on Qt 5.2.0

Download link:

Donation address:

Thanks

virustotal show it's clean

Thanks, I sent and received coins. Now just need the dev to add it to OP and official site . also can you send me virus total scan report link?

NEOSCOIN
magalhanze

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:28:07 AM

the 350 satochi wall is gone... gj everyone
itc-starter (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:34:46 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 01:06:16 PM by itc-starter

Some update:
This time these members will get their shares some miss the address and pm me later,the others will be deleted from the member list,because not active and disappear.Dont know why,there are 3 days,but no pm  Smiley

SomeRelax Lv1
FinaGica Lv1
yongcave Lv1
italovers Lv1
zuyfg888 Lv1

dev team:
graphic Robiin Lv4 need to help us with graphic things.
wallet developer  awais3344 Lv4​
jiege web developer. Lv4 (reserved)   after help me with some web stuff.

multipool bounty : 500k (reserved)​

Please check your wallet later
securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:42:04 AM

may be i was doing something wrong but it is not working on my end Cry

awais3344

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:43:36 AM

may be i was doing something wrong but it is not working on my end Cry

I dont know why it wouldn't work  Sad But dont throw it out. keep trying to find someone to help you get it running. it will work out.

NEOSCOIN
SomeRelax

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:46:04 AM

hey @itc-starter
i just received the stake that you sent to my address
so thanks for it
i applied for lv2 that i believe i could get 2 stakes
but you sent me 1 stakes
is there any exception for stakeholders?
if yes, why is that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: