Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186593 times)
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:34:32 AM

Dude I'm obviously not a fan of this coin either but resorting to giant red letters is just immature. Those huge bold red posts should be deleted in my opinion. If you can't get your point across using the same font as everybody else, then maybe it isn't worth making.

It has nothing to do with being "Immature" it has everything to do with doing my part to help keep this crypto currency world from having scam artists such as this one pray on people that are just looking to get involved with crypto currencies.

Then you have the ones that promote this coin as a bonafide coin allowing people to get scammed and ripped off. This is the biggest problem with crypto's today, and we all just sit back and wonder why the hell the big time investors don't all come rushing along and drop bags of money into crypto's.

It's time that we as true believers in crypto's start standing up and showing people that this coin along with others is a scam and help people to realize that it is, so that others don't come along and get ripped off and never come back to any crypto ever again.

Take a look at my post history - I do the same thing - I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Unfortunately, much like the effort to stop global warming, it's likely too little too late. Greed is the driving factor in both cases and it's extremely difficult to overcome greed. In any case, I just don't like giant bold red fonts in a post - it seems obnoxious and desperate and I don't even understand why bitcointalk would allow it. I'm glad you at least reduced the font size - as much as we want to help, keep in mind there are already innocent victims in here that have been duped by Yellowcoin. It's important to get the message out but it's important to stay on topic and try to deliver factual information in a fashion people can consume. A lot of people hate me in here but I take solace in the fact that they hate me for the wrong reasons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:00:03 AM

Dude I'm obviously not a fan of this coin either but resorting to giant red letters is just immature. Those huge bold red posts should be deleted in my opinion. If you can't get your point across using the same font as everybody else, then maybe it isn't worth making.

It has nothing to do with being "Immature" it has everything to do with doing my part to help keep this crypto currency world from having scam artists such as this one pray on people that are just looking to get involved with crypto currencies.

Then you have the ones that promote this coin as a bonafide coin allowing people to get scammed and ripped off. This is the biggest problem with crypto's today, and we all just sit back and wonder why the hell the big time investors don't all come rushing along and drop bags of money into crypto's.

It's time that we as true believers in crypto's start standing up and showing people that this coin along with others is a scam and help people to realize that it is, so that others don't come along and get ripped off and never come back to any crypto ever again.

Take a look at my post history - I do the same thing - I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Unfortunately, much like the effort to stop global warming, it's likely too little too late. Greed is the driving factor in both cases and it's extremely difficult to overcome greed. In any case, I just don't like giant bold red fonts in a post - it seems obnoxious and desperate and I don't even understand why bitcointalk would allow it. I'm glad you at least reduced the font size - as much as we want to help, keep in mind there are already innocent victims in here that have been duped by Yellowcoin. It's important to get the message out but it's important to stay on topic and try to deliver factual information in a fashion people can consume. A lot of people hate me in here but I take solace in the fact that they hate me for the wrong reasons.

Take a look at my post history - I do the same thing - I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Unfortunately, much like the effort to stop global warming, it's likely too little too late. Greed is the driving factor in both cases and it's extremely difficult to overcome greed

true true... but  you personaly are damaging,,ME,YELLOWCOIN  and EVERYBODY else  involving  to make this coin better than other dumps

quote you
I'm trying to limit the damage this stuff does to crypto as well. Huh Huh

what... Cheesy  which stuff,,,dont you read before you post...   you mean   greed

but  you know that farmboys   kill the coin,,and later small people itself   sooo...yes  its greed,,,and the fact that coin is not distributed good enough

I bellive yellowcoin  is well distributed......

but again,,100 POS     coin   is almost the same,,,,its just to much them coins,,

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:15:26 AM

Prices goes down and everybody is talking about scam again, price goes up and nobody talks about scam... it is a free market, prices will go down and up, even bitcoin goes down and up, is bitcoin also scam? You know you cannot win all the time...

lol, just let them complain and dump, when price raise, they will buy at a higher price again Grin

There are smart people also who dump and buy back at 0.5 the the price with this move Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:58:48 AM

Not meaning to offend megaman but you have already damaged your reputation here. So please understand that the response you get is due to your I'll informed posts, and fabricated information. In example you saying mintpal would not accept yellowcoin, this was swiftly disproved by many. I have nothing against you, but posts like the above are exactly why people react the way they do to you. I don't think people mean offense.
Its good that you and others are trying to protect the Crypto world, but rather than posting on forums, it may be more beneficial to seek legislation and regulation of the Crypto world. As you say fighting human instinct and predominantly greed is impossible. Especially when greed is what created the Crypto world in the first place!
I don't personally believe the words "scam coin" are used by anyone but those who don't see an instant daily profit. If I see the words "scam coin" on a coins forum, this is generally an indicator of a coin gaining visibility. Not always but usually. Can also be a good indicator that the coin is gaining followers as the ones who use these words are generally the last to know about new coins!

All that is happening now are that people who were in the coin simply for the 10% pos are selling their coins. That is it. Coupled with opportunists realising they can sell all their coins and buy at a lower price again to increase their holdings. Its basic trade tactics. I really wouldn't worry.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:18:08 AM

Now we are getting very close to the end of 10% daily POS.... On poloniex we still have a nice buy support. Also i believe the multipool owner bought a nice amount of YC for the miners. So get on using the multipool too, as it adds value to our coins.
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:18:44 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#YC
if you want to go back to 1000 sats

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:58:16 PM

i want to go back to 2k sats so keep voting, i know i am!
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:31:16 PM

if you have time
put the alarm every hour and vote

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
HansW

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:48:49 PM

if you have time
If WATER and XXL still have wallet/blockchain issues then (i guess) the 3rd coin will get added.
A few donations and votes and we might get picked Cheesy

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WalkerLi

Activity: 238

hello world, hello crypto

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:57:17 PM

Let's vote for YC! Wink

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:26:48 PM

if you have time
If WATER and XXL still have wallet/blockchain issues then (i guess) the 3rd coin will get added.
A few donations and votes and we might get picked Cheesy

Good point Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:10:35 PM

It seems that POS is working perfectly!!!! Now receiving only small pieces and not 10% anymore. Great job from DEV again!!!! Great coin!!! And it will not take too long to have great returns for investors too!!!
extremegixxer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:22:14 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long post and to those with less patience Grin.

I'm a yellowcoin fan (so there is no doubt about it later). I'm more the reader than the writer so i just read all the comments and take my conclusions while laughing (or should it be crying ?! Cheesy) at some comments..

Anyway, I cannot make sense of the maths that's in here, so just wanna share to you my thoughts and asking if anyone can help clarifying or make sense to what is happening.

So assuming the 10% POS for 10 days we have more 10% * 10%... = 1.1 * 1.1 = 1.1^10 = 2,593742460100002.

Let's just consider my two first transactions, 23549.185 and 988.232894, total 24537,417894 YC.

Let's forget the ~9200 on other transactions and mining and ~5500 lost on orphan blocks that did not recover.

so 24537,417894 * 2,593742460100002 = 63643,742652885370104 YC Which is more than the total i currently have on my wallet ~62000 YC.

So what's wrong here? I should have a total of 80500 YC in my wallet but i have 20000 YC less.

This equals 25% of all the YC i should have.. missing.

I do like YellowCoin and i understand things can have problems and that that takes time.. but it must work.. and staking is not working properly.. you can say it's working, good.. but have all of you made the maths with your wallets and check the theoretical total balance?
Working. not as expected.. staking, but not 10%, at least to me.. it seems more like 7.5%..

Just wanted to understand what's going on here and where's my 20000 YC.. that's a big amount of them, for me at least.. and when the price rises it will make a lot of difference.. so what can be done, is there a way they can re-evaluate what people should have and are not receiving? Where are my lost 20000 YC and in what wallet did it land?

Thank you guys.

http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/836/a7dk.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/843/39ha.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/844/9jkq.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/841/oqva.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/836/le07.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/834/5q6o.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/845/r93g.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/835/4tuy.png
http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/835/smhe.png
wartywarlock

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:26:18 PM

Your math is magic.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:33:09 PM

Hi guys,

I'm a yellowcoin fan (so there is no doubt about it later). I'm more the reader than the writer so i just read all the comments and take my conclusions while laughing (or should it be crying ?! Cheesy) at some comments..

Anyway, I cannot make sense of the maths that's in here, so just wanna share to you my thoughts and asking if anyone can help clarifying or make sense to what is happening.

So assuming the 10% POS for 10 days we have more 10% * 10%... = 1.1 * 1.1 = 1.1^10 = 2,593742460100002.

Let's just consider my two first transactions, 23549.185 and 988.232894, total 24537,417894 YC.

Let's forget the ~9200 on other transactions and mining and ~5500 lost on orphan blocks that did not recover.

so 24537,417894 * 2,593742460100002 = 63643,742652885370104 YC Which is more than the total i currently have on my wallet ~62000 YC.

So what's wrong here? I should have a total of 80500 YC in my wallet but i have 20000 YC less.

I do like YellowCoin and i understand things can have problems and that that takes time.. but it must work.. and staking is not working properly.. you can say it's working, good.. but have all of you made the maths with your wallets and check the theoretical total balance?
Working. not as expected.. staking, but not 10%, at least to me.. it seems more like 7.5%..

Just wanted to understand what's going on here and where's my 20000 YC.. that's a big amount of them, for me at least.. and when the price rises it will make a lot of difference.. so what can be done, is there a way they can re-evaluate what people should have and are not receiving? Where are my lost 20000 YC and in what wallet did it land?

Thank you guys.

I don't know.... really i don't know. :)I didn't do the math personaly, but for me it seems to be alright, don't know if it is 10% out of 10% and another 10%

What if it was like :

1 * 1.1 = 1.1 + 1 * 1.1 + 1 * 1.1, .... will your math then be correct, and this can most likely give your 20000YC differences?

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:35:13 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you guys.

I'll double check mine when I get back from holiday and confirm with you. That doesn't quite add up!

I have always assumed it to be compound staking? Which would be total*1.1=x then next day x*1.1=y then next  day y*1.1=z etc.

extremegixxer

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:41:44 PM

Your math is magic.

1 - 3rd May - 988.232894 + 23549.185 --> Pos 10 days = 63643.74 YC
2 - 8th May - 1011.275112 + 531.221564 + 57.709002 --> Pos 5 days = 2577.15 YC
3 - 9th May - 1751.984233 + 177.996556 --> Pos 4 days = 2825.69 YC
4 - 10th May - 159.813392 --> Pos 3 days = 212.71 YC
5 - 11th May - 4726.563827 --> Pos 2 days = 5719.14 YC
6 - 12th May - 508.445202 + 271.601887 --> Pos 1 day = 298.76 YC

Sum = 75277.19 YC
Lost in blocks that did not recover = ~5500 YC

Total sum = ~80500 YC

Here's my magic man.
Samai

Activity: 781

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:47:48 PM

Your math is magic.

Sum = 75277.19 YC

Total sum = ~80500 YC

Here's my magic man.

You are tax officer?  Shocked
icurrex

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:49:18 PM

You can now trade YellowCoin on ICURREX.com! Join the world's fastest, most innovative, crypto currency trading exchange.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:50:04 PM

Your math is magic.

Sum = 75277.19 YC

Total sum = ~80500 YC

Here's my magic man.

Ok, BUT if you had this problem, then a lot of the guys would have the same problems? So it was less diluted as excepted, so this means that there is no differences.

Less coins -> higher prices

More coins -> lower prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: