Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: experience with bitminers.com ?  (Read 6374 times)
TerManEHtor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:58:15 AM

It is certainly smelling worse and worse.

So I contacted these guys by email the week before they are supposed to be shipping and I tell them that I plann to fly down on Friday to view and buy a unit.  I know the website says shipping the following week but surely to God they have one unit fully ready to go by that time or are all the units magically going to be completed that weekend.  I got a snotty response saying that "Don't you know that the date of 1st batch in 12-15 of May, 2014?" and that all units were sold.  I responded in a professional manner and then William said by email that the only possibility from the first batch would be if someone "doesn't complete payment" - I did not think that was an option based on what I saw of the check out process on the website ... strange story.

So I contacted William by email mid last week to see if anyone did not complete their order.  Apparently, they had 2 X1's and 1 X6.  So I told him that I would take an X1 and would be down in two days to get it and if worked as promised, I would be buying the other units.  I asked him for hotel suggestions etc.  He responded saying that he required full payment and would not hold one for me - even for two days.  I offered a small deposit and then he said that he now had someone interested who was going to take all three units with full payment.  I wrote back saying that I was able to move the appointment that I had and could be down the next day and he said the 3 units were now sold.  I get the definately feeling that I called his bluff and he did not want me down there.  I was kind of looking forward to a little mini vacation in Texas  Sad

These guys are supreme A-holes - even if they have a product to sell ... which I seriously doubt.  One of the things I respect from other manufactures is that many of them are responding on these forums and are at least making an attempt to appear legit by showing pictures and test results.  I guess I am still shopping.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tawatchai

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:46:36 PM

I am pre-order 1 unit from Bitminers.com
We plan to made farm BitcoinMiner and LitecoinMiner Project up my country on target 100+TH/s.
My country is very very new in Bitcoin Miners,Litecoin Miners,etc.

Today I receive E-mail from Bitminers.com information a good news.
I have apologize about delay 3-5 or 7 days. and waiting tracking number once shipping.
If can not trust USA ,Company Business ,Bank System , Law System .We plan change to buy from Chaina.
Everyone If have any news please update.

And you can help me for counsel for my business mining farm Project .
We can support all you cost for visit my business and cost of adviser.
now i am construction Cooling System,Communication System,Security .

Sorry  from my English language is so bad.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 01:54:51 PM

I wonder why it's only noobs bumping this thread...

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
greencountry1

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:29:49 PM

no reply to phone call or email .
techgeek988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

100% Fake, beware guys! Went down to check them out, they don't even exist!!!
tawatchai

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:50:36 AM

Tomorrow if not reply mail and phone , I give all detail to FBI.
Who can support me for Support Police please PM to me.
Cali_LiteCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:57:08 PM

How did you pay to them? Bitcoins or wire transfer? If you paid bitcoins no chance for you, But good luck !!!
greencountry1

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:15:11 PM

How did you pay to them? Bitcoins or wire transfer? If you paid bitcoins no chance for you, But good luck !!!
paid with wire
Cali_LiteCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:51:58 PM

Are you US citizens? If not no chance I think, but im not lawer. So anyway what that guys did ? They moved date of delivery (((( " Limited quantity (35 units in first Batch). Shipping date: May 25, 2014 .  " Remember !!! Wire transfer is very difficult stop or return after long time ago. When you pay Visa or paypall, you have some protection from fraud. If you live in US  try to explain your problem in local branch  bank and go to police station .
tawatchai

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:19:48 AM

In this discussion, no patriotic American citizen though.
This company is based in your country. As a result, confidence in your country.
Anyway now At least, it can eliminate the fraud out of the system.

To trust in digital money system. They are making the financial system collapse.
TerManEHtor

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:59:06 PM

Sorry but there are liars, cheats and thieves in ALL part of the world.  That is not something you are going to eliminate completely. 

I suggest giving the information to the US authorities and the authorities where you live - they may or may not pursue it.  I doubt that these people are actually in USA.  Just take it as a lesson learned and move on.
greencountry1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:45:34 PM

any one have any update from Bitminers order? we been sending email and making phone call but no reply yet.
cryptopros

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:27:12 PM

For what it is worth, I am the founder of Crypto Pros, we are based in Waco, TX. We where interested in writing an article on there company and wanted some more information. There address is about 6 minutes from our offices and after calling multiple times decided to drive over there. What I found was an empty lot, there was just nothing there.
greencountry1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

For what it is worth, I am the founder of Crypto Pros, we are based in Waco, TX. We where interested in writing an article on there company and wanted some more information. There address is about 6 minutes from our offices and after calling multiple times decided to drive over there. What I found was an empty lot, there was just nothing there.
thanks that's mean it is a scam
greencountry1

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:57:15 PM

thanks that's mean it is a scam
please do not fall in this trap we have order and we have not received it this is truly a scam
switchz13

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:39:35 PM

I also did a request and has not reached me. I sent email to the company but no answer. I have been researching and we could denounce here (http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx).
I will wait a bit more and if it not arrive the product, I will denounce next week
greencountry1

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:10:58 PM

I already have file with BBB &FBI
tawatchai

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:21:06 AM

I have complained to the bank payment. And is registered With information ฟะ http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx  and  send detail documents ดนพ Legal action Waiting for feedback from the destination bank.
No reply to any of http://www.bitminers.com
greencountry1

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:24:33 PM

I have complained to the bank payment. And is registered With information ฟะ http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx  and  send detail documents ดนพ Legal action Waiting for feedback from the destination bank.
No reply to any of http://www.bitminers.com
wells fargo can you give me number for bank so I can call and do same
tawatchai

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:05:55 AM

any update ? Have receive part from Bitminers.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: