Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many newbie crying for gox liquidation  (Read 2815 times)
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 07:33:12 AM

Yes, we are crying and for good reason. Face facts. Stop living in a fantasy land of pure hope with no substance. BTC is so overvalued that it's an insult to capitalism. BTC, and its naive investors, are living in their own little world while all sorts of private and unknown factors are conspiring against it behind the scenes. When these influences crash the party, BTC prices will get a bloody thrashing! Mt. Gox, alone, will reset the BTC price button. The 200k coins (and the other hundreds of thousands of additional coins that will be found!) are going to be privately sold to wealthy investors at deep discounts. The same investors will buy up all the panic sales, rebuild the BTC space the right way and, in the process, push out all the little guys. No one is winning in this version of BTC, except for lucky in/out traders or those that got in pre-$25-50. Over the long-term, BTC's second incarnation will be the only real winner. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. I'd rather know now than get hammered when the wealthy take over BTC.     

Final Warning for Long-term holders...

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jr65

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:52:49 PM

OMG...now Apple and BTC are being compared in the same discussion of overvaluation. That's hilarious! I just spit my coffee out laughing!
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:20:27 PM

OMG...now Apple and BTC are being compared in the same discussion of overvaluation. That's hilarious! I just spit my coffee out laughing!

Careful old man, you wouldn't want to have a heart attack (although we might).
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:48:16 PM

If bitcoin is as overvalued as apple then I think I'll continue holding! (Both!)

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Jr65

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:49:35 PM

Old man? Nope, not even close. I sure hope that I live to be one! Sadly, there will be many heart attacks when this forum learns about the coins that the U.K. VC Firm is buying with their billionaire Russian partner living in Cyprus. I tried to post about it earlier by I guess the forum's moderator thought it was an attempt at manipulation. The 200,000 Mt. Gox coins already have a term sheet for sale! Don't know the value yet but it's significantly under $100. My source says $65 per unit. Let's just wait and see. I'll bet my life on it!! "Told ya so" coming when the term sheet is signed and announced!  

frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:56:02 PM

Old man? Nope, not even close. I sure hope that I live to be one! Sadly, there will be many heart attacks when this forum learns about the coins that the U.K. VC Firm is buying with their billionaire Russian partner living in Cyprus. I tried to post about it earlier by I guess the forum's moderator thought it was an attempt at manipulation. The 200,000 Mt. Gox coins already have a term sheet for sale! Don't know the value yet but it's significantly under $100. My source says $65 per unit. Let's just wait and see. I'll bet my life on it!! "Told ya so" coming when the term sheet is signed and announced!  

Thought you have your own troll thread? Stay there, please! This forum deserves a better class of trolls than you can provide.

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
Jr65

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:58:39 PM

No.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:16:32 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 05:26:38 PM by piramida

The 200,000 Mt. Gox coins already have a term sheet for sale! Don't know the value yet but it's significantly under $100. My source says $65 per unit. Let's just wait and see. I'll bet my life on it!!  

Ok now that's interesting. How much do you think your life is worth exactly, in dollars because I have no use for your actual life (something tells me you'll make an awful slave)? I'd accept that bet, that bitcoin would not go to $65 or even below $100 in the next three month (or shorter resolution term of your choosing) on bitstamp exchange. Through a trusted escrow. Come on now, be a man. I know you are passionate about your theory, it's time to make some nice money out of it Smiley

i am satoshi
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:17:14 PM

You're a hack.  Your other BS troll post that was allegedly removed by mods made reference to Nigerian day traders and a "Term sheet" indicating a price in the low 20's.

I almost feel sorry for you, that you have to come to places like this and pretend that you're somebody.  Reminds me of that country song: Online - Brad Paisley.  The brutal reality is that you're likely a nobody with no prospects, but I'm okay with that.  Someone has to fill those ranks and it sure as hell isn't going to be me.
Jr65

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:11:20 PM

I don't value my life in dollars. That was a stupid question posed to the wrong person. My theories are all long-term. What about 50k right now in a mutually agreed upon escrow account. Winner donates winnings to his charity of choice!!!! I bet you that BTC will be under $100 in 2 years. I will also bet you that BTC will be under $200 in 1 year. Come on...100k, right now!!
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:17:46 PM

I don't value my life in dollars. That was a stupid question posed to the wrong person. My theories are all long-term. What about 50k right now in a mutually agreed upon escrow account. Winner donates winnings to his charity of choice!!!! I bet you that BTC will be under $100 in 2 years. I will also bet you that BTC will be under $200 in 1 year. Come on...100k, right now!!

Sorry I don't hold dollars in such a high esteem to keep money in them for prolonged periods of time Smiley Freezing them for two years would easily make the win a loss. I can do a two-year bet with a BTC deposit of any size you want.

i am satoshi
Jr65

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:26:06 PM

The "Nigerian Day-Traders" piece of that post was an obvious joke. Are you seriously that stupid? The part about the Mt.Gox coins is the holly gospel. Does Brad Paisley have any sad songs about dumb rednecks losing all of their money?  
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:35:17 PM

The "Nigerian Day-Traders" piece of that post was an obvious joke. Are you seriously that stupid? The part about the Mt.Gox coins is the holly gospel. Does Brad Paisley have any sad songs about dumb rednecks losing all of their money?  

No, but he doesn't have any about lower middle class people with illusions of grandeur either,  so I fail to see your point.

I've met a lot of people who talk a big game in my day, and from my experience it's all a hollow facade.  Those that truely have happy, rich full lives tend to be quite humble about their existence.  As I said above, I have a feeling you're another nobody with no prospects.  I could be wrong, but it's unlikely.  
Jr65

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:52:23 PM

Go listen to Brad Paisley in your truck on the way to your job at the gas station.
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Go listen to Brad Paisley in your truck on the way to your job at the gas station.

This job is only temporary  Wink
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:00:31 PM

Where are the bulls to take this bet?

Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:11:27 PM

lol .. deposit $50k for 2 years and then you can send your winning to charity of your choice. ... the only chance
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:41:44 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Not only do I not own a truck, I'm a registered professional. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

Maybe once I've realized my gains from 2011 to now I'll retire, buy a gas station, and work the till just for something to do.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2754

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:02:27 PM

The bulls are putting that $50K into BTC right now. A 100% return from a bet would be foolish for those who believe they'll get 10,000%+ returns over the same period by investing in BTC.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:36:24 PM

FUD FUD FUD

GREED GREED GREED

People would kill for cheap coins. They dont care if others lose all they have, only because they want get cheap coins. Spreading FUD and panic. Sickening world...

You would have been singing a different tune if you had sold in time. Bet you would have been doing a lot of fudding yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: