Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7200$! get one A2 terminator-90 work for you within 48 hours  (Read 7026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leegroupsale.3

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:00:17 PM

i have clarify that the hash rate is 60M with 4 blade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leegroupsale.3

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:01:17 PM

Update information of scrypt miner, one month host for free is provided now
Here is a good news for all of you, i have made an agreement with innosilicon today, and will start to sell their 90M scrypt miner from now.  The first two sample units will arrive in my place tomorrow or the day after tomorrow(thanks for SF express, they don't stop work on holiday), and i will release picture and video by then.

However, it is the first time we co-operate with innosillicon, and as i know, it is also the first time they directly build up miners. So we decide provide one month free host service to test the miner. The following is the detail information of the miner
Power:900W AC INPUT
Hash rate:86-94M/S
process:28nM
Chips:48
Blade:6

the price is 11999(shipment fee include) and discount for bulk order is also provide
   1 unit: 0$   2 units:25$  3-5 units:50$  5+ units:contact me for detail
If you want to host the miner in my place, the price for miner is 11799$ and the host fee is 225$ each miner each month. (according to the following policy, the first month is for free)
We provide one month host service for free, there is five advantages for doing this
1. we can test whether the miner can perform a 90M hash rate stably.
2. If there is any problem, we can resolve it easily with the help of our engineer and the help for innocilicoin
3. Because this baby can mine as much as 150$ each day, it is good to not waste 3-4 days on shipment. 
4. Based on my previous experience on selling dragon 1T miner, shipment itself can damage miner as well
5. The summer is coming in many countries, so host these baby in our professional data center can make sure there is no over-heat issue.
  However, if you don't want to use this free host service, we can ship the miner directly to you via ups. Smiley
the first batch of 10 unit will online on 5 May.

Payment method
1)Payment method:
1.   btc: 1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52               
2.   wire transfer: contact me for detail, Western Union is cheap and quick 
3.   paypal:  peicaili@gmail.com(4%fee, no delay)

Tip: because these miners are very expensive, so it is good to find some financial help from bank. Here is a way i used to do, pay the miner with credit card and divide the bill to 12 or 24 month. The credit card usually have 30-50 days free use time, and the mining earning is enough to cover the following bill.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

I am in for three of these units, to be hosted at this seller's data centre in case anyone wanted to evaluate the confidence another forum user has in this vendor.

I have been in talks with him for the past few weeks as the situation has rapidly evolved and changed. I have found Mr Li to be extremely open and honest during this process and at no point has he attempted to rush me into sending him funds. He has been more than willing to negotiate and discuss many details of the arrangements I wish to make with him.

I will, of course, be happy to update forum members with the progress of this deal in due course but, in case there were any potential buyers still sitting on the fence about this I thought it might help you to decide if you wished to proceed with this seller.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
leegroupsale.3

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:52:10 PM

thanks, cryptodevil, you name is quite similar as this scrypt miner Smiley
i will try my best to give your guys best service and best price as well.
gurki

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:35:34 AM

Will the 60M version ship early also?
leegroupsale.3

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:05:29 AM

Will the 60M version ship early also?
No they are from different supplier, and thus the 60M version will still ship out on 15 May as promised
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:52:16 AM

I think all the companies making these scrypt miners should think about making pci-e based cards.  We've all got lots of motherboards sitting around from GPU days

Plug and play replacement for GPU cards

what do people think?

Sure would be a huge thing.

ya we should call it "monarch" and charge a shit load of money for it and then not ship anything  Grin

You don't pay enough.
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 10:05:20 AM

where is your data center located?

Here is a good news for all of you, i have made an agreement with innosilicon today, and will start to sell their 90M scrypt miner from now.  The first two sample units will arrive in my place tomorrow or the day after tomorrow(thanks for SF express, they don't stop work on holiday), and i will release picture and video by then.

However, it is the first time we co-operate with innosillicon, and as i know, it is also the first time they directly build up miners. So we decide provide one month free host service to test the miner. The following is the detail information of the miner

the price is 11999(shipment fee include) and discount for bulk order is also provide
If you want to host the miner in my place, the price for miner is 11799$ and the host fee is 225$ each miner each month. (according to the following policy, the first month is for free)
We provide one month host service for free, there is five advantages for doing this
2. If there is any problem, we can resolve it easily with the help of our engineer and the help for innocilicoin
3. Because this baby can mine as much as 150$ each day, it is good to not waste 3-4 days on shipment. 
4. Based on my previous experience on selling dragon 1T miner, shipment itself can damage miner as well
5. The summer is coming in many countries, so host these baby in our professional data center can make sure there is no over-heat issue.
  However, if you don't want to use this free host service, we can ship the miner directly to you via ups. Smiley

Payment method
1)Payment method:

Tip: because these miners are very expensive, so it is good to find some financial help from bank. Here is a way i used to do, pay the miner with credit card and divide the bill to 12 or 24 month. The credit card usually have 30-50 days free use time, and the mining earning is enough to cover the following bill.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
leegroupsale.3

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:35:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvV28al_1Wg
a video of the A2-terminator-90

1) the name of 90M miner with 6 blade was set as A2 terminator-90 as suggested by innosilicon
2) the price is still 11999$ and the first batch of 10-20 will be available on 5 May
3) I will provide one month free host service for this miner
4) if you chose to host the miner in my place, you only need pay 60%(7200$) first  and pay the rest 40% within the following 15 days
5) the test account is set and you can visit it through the following link
http://www.f2pool.com/user/login
user:peicaili@gmail.com
password:123
6) tons of pic and video will release soon, and you can find some pic on the attached pdf file
7) only 5 unit are available in the first batch, and i will try to get more but not for sure
Cool the 60M version is still open to order and will ship out on 15 May at the price of 7800$ as promised before
BakSAj

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:35:11 PM

Hm, actual speed seems more like 85Mhs on your test account. But appreciate your honesty.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 01:01:20 AM

where is your data center located?

Payment method
1)Payment method:

it is in gao you city, jiangsu province, china

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
BakSAj

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:35:48 PM

I got one 90M A2 from yesterday hosted at pcfli site. Rig started hashing for me just minutes after I paid BTC. Big thanks to pcfli for early delivery and his maximum commitment to smooth operation of the device.
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

I got one 90M A2 from yesterday hosted at pcfli site. Rig started hashing for me just minutes after I paid BTC. Big thanks to pcfli for early delivery and his maximum commitment to smooth operation of the device.

+1

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:55:56 PM

Yeah, I have to say that, despite some technical problems initially, these bad-boys are working beautifully and pcfli's customer service on the hosting side is excellent.

So far, so very good.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

update information on new scrypt miner
Name: Dragon challenger 30M scrypt miner
Hash rate:28-35M(need confirmation)
power usage:1000w on wall
Price: still not released but will be very attractive
detail information are updated in the following presentation
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ADyxiuUUrmZfqKiw2E2oqFGWwdy4TdapDl7rv8L9Cew/edit?usp=sharing

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:43:23 PM

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ADyxiuUUrmZfqKiw2E2oqFGWwdy4TdapDl7rv8L9Cew/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry but 30Mhs for 1Kw @ the wall doesn't look good to me...
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:08:17 PM

Sound's like a gridseed Blade with a Lot of the Old gc Chips.
Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

What if it's 2700$ shipping included?
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

What if it's 2700$ shipping included?

If they are priced right then they are definitely a good buy .Its all about the right pricing as far as ROI is concerned .
Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:23:38 PM

Well lightningasic has a 30 MH miner with 260W consumption for 3500$ and they only sold like 2 units.

Since the difference in wattage is around 100$/month I assume this has to be priced at 2700$ or even lower if the unit needs extra cooling.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: