Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be a reasonable fee to verify ozziecoin claims?
$1.10 - For Devs: No coffee, no beer
$2.20 - For Devs: Coffee, no beer
$3.30 - For Devs: Coffee & beer
$4.40 - For Devs: Coffee, beer & burger
$5.50 - For Devs: We eat lamb chops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [0.9.1] Ozziecoin - Australia's first widely distributed digital coin  (Read 54631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:55:29 AM

Ozziecoin - Australia's first widely distributed digital coin

Equitable distribution | Simplified online accounts | Send ozziecoins via email | Introducing the Blockchain to Australians

Launch date: ANZAC Day 12:00 EST 25 April 2014 - postponed to 8 PM EST 27 April 2014. Claims are now open: Claims

Introduction:
Bitcoin and altcoins are becoming more complex due to technological improvements. We've taken the deliberate step of making ozziecoins more accessible to the general public by introducing key features such as: equitable widespread distribution, simple online ozziecoin accounts, a mobile web app and sending ozziecoins via email. We believe it's critical that more Australians use Blockchain technology and realise the technology's potential to decentralise almost anything.

We've built an ozziecoin distribution zone to distribute ozziecoins widely and in an equitable manner. Registration on the site will be available at launch.

For those interested in the technical side of the protocol, the usual tools and functions remain available. Ozziecoin has been developed with important important safeguards in place including ASIC resistance, a cool hashing algorithm, time warp limitation, fast block difficulty retargeting and automatic checkpointing.

Ozziecoins are for micro transactions and research.  We leave the investment side to the more well established currencies such as bitcoin and Australian dollars. Our primary objective is to get Blockchain technology out into the wider Australian community. We would prefer if people did not speculate on ozziecoins.

We had a lot of help from Hiro, the developer of Hirocoin. He is a genius with the protocol.  We also would like to mention the developers of darkcoin and auroracoin because we've learnt many lessons from their experiences (though we have not had direct contact with them).  And of course we need to thank Satoshi Nakamoto for inventing the Blockchain, a truly remarkable piece of technology.

Key features:
  • Very widespread distribution to Australian residents: 500 ozziecoins per person
  • Valid Australian mobile required per claim
  • Nominal registration fee per claim
  • Intended for micro-transactions and research
  • Objective: to introduce blockchain technology to the wider Australian public
  • Simplified ozziecoin online accounts via the ozziecoin panel
  • Send ozziecoins to email addresses!
  • Send ozziecoins to facebook friends!
  • Basic Android web app for mobile phones
  • iPhones, we'll provide a link soon.
  • Structured distribution to manage volatility

Specifications:
  • Coin symbol: OZC
  • X11 hashing algorithm (lower power consumption and cooler GPUs)
  • Block time: 2.5 minutes
  • 625 ozziecoins per block
  • 23 Billion ozziecoins over 88 years
  • 11.5 Billion ozziecoins pre-allocated for distribution to Australian residents
  • Notional maximum of 1,000 ozziecoins per Australian resident
  • Addresses of pre-allocated ozziecoins to be published
  • Total claims to be independently verified
  • Min transaction fee: 0.0001 OZC
  • Difficulty retarget: DGW2
  • Automatic checkpointing
  • Client port: 39042, RPC port: 39052

Downloads:

Forums:
http://ozziecoin.com/?post_type=forum

Articles:
http://bitscan.com/articles/exclusive-the-new-digital-coin-sent-via-email

Pools:
http://ozziecoin.com/?topic=mining-pools

Explorer:
http://explorer.ozziecoin.com/chain/Ozziecoin

Pre-allocated coin addresses
oV5ctFnNZw8JZc6Xw8MSPVAbY8j4sghJR1
oJuEvpBVnweWSRoHeRMzy1S8conadX6iUH
oZF28qd4LpZtfQhDwyN6NzmahrKQfZ8P7W
oaH4nKihobaBRFwnxLaJMBVv3T2QfmfegN
ofeoUq1zJ9y3yLC7ouSEGiLTEfXqmiqctN
oPo45cBNivyRyxurRDntKzrS1srSWyD8M1

Exchanges:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/OZC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ozziecoin/

Note: Non helpful comments will be deleted so users don't have to read through pages of trolling. Useful inputs even if negative will be preserved. This is a thread for people who want to see Ozziecoin and Blockchain technology become widespread in the Australian community.
[/quote

I signed on to Yobit to buy this coin, I forgot how absurd an altcoin trollbox is  Roll Eyes

But got me looking over some random odd small alts to buy up nice and low and wait a few months.

A few things stuck out to me about OZC (which knowing it's been taken over is one of the more positive coins on there)  

But

23 billion coins is waayyy to many...

And 11 billion premined to be given out in 1k lots to Aussies Huh  of which the uptake might be 50-100 people ?!?

What happened with rest of coins? will the parameters be changed if the Algo is? maybe a big coin burn to take it back to say 24 million? as in 1 for every Aussie?

Be interested to hear what your intention is for the coin, could be an uphill battle to break it above a single satoshi digit coin.   Shocked

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 08:41:53 AM

Ozziecoin - Australia's first widely distributed digital coin

Equitable distribution | Simplified online accounts | Send ozziecoins via email | Introducing the Blockchain to Australians

Launch date: ANZAC Day 12:00 EST 25 April 2014 - postponed to 8 PM EST 27 April 2014. Claims are now open: Claims

Introduction:
uᴉoɔʇᴉq and altcoins are becoming more complex due to technological improvements. We've taken the deliberate step of making ozziecoins more accessible to the general public by introducing key features such as: equitable widespread distribution, simple online ozziecoin accounts, a mobile web app and sending ozziecoins via email. We believe it's critical that more Australians use Blockchain technology and realise the technology's potential to decentralise almost anything.

We've built an ozziecoin distribution zone to distribute ozziecoins widely and in an equitable manner. Registration on the site will be available at launch.

For those interested in the technical side of the protocol, the usual tools and functions remain available. Ozziecoin has been developed with important important safeguards in place including ASIC resistance, a cool hashing algorithm, time warp limitation, fast block difficulty retargeting and automatic checkpointing.

Ozziecoins are for micro transactions and research.  We leave the investment side to the more well established currencies such as uᴉoɔʇᴉq and Australian dollars. Our primary objective is to get Blockchain technology out into the wider Australian community. We would prefer if people did not speculate on ozziecoins.

We had a lot of help from Hiro, the developer of Hirocoin. He is a genius with the protocol.  We also would like to mention the developers of darkcoin and auroracoin because we've learnt many lessons from their experiences (though we have not had direct contact with them).  And of course we need to thank Satoshi Nakamoto for inventing the Blockchain, a truly remarkable piece of technology.

Key features:
  • Very widespread distribution to Australian residents: 500 ozziecoins per person
  • Valid Australian mobile required per claim
  • Nominal registration fee per claim
  • Intended for micro-transactions and research
  • Objective: to introduce blockchain technology to the wider Australian public
  • Simplified ozziecoin online accounts via the ozziecoin panel
  • Send ozziecoins to email addresses!
  • Send ozziecoins to facebook friends!
  • Basic Android web app for mobile phones
  • iPhones, we'll provide a link soon.
  • Structured distribution to manage volatility

Specifications:
  • Coin symbol: OZC
  • X11 hashing algorithm (lower power consumption and cooler GPUs)
  • Block time: 2.5 minutes
  • 625 ozziecoins per block
  • 23 Billion ozziecoins over 88 years
  • 11.5 Billion ozziecoins pre-allocated for distribution to Australian residents
  • Notional maximum of 1,000 ozziecoins per Australian resident
  • Addresses of pre-allocated ozziecoins to be published
  • Total claims to be independently verified
  • Min transaction fee: 0.0001 OZC
  • Difficulty retarget: DGW2
  • Automatic checkpointing
  • Client port: 39042, RPC port: 39052

Downloads:

Forums:
http://ozziecoin.com/?post_type=forum

Articles:
http://bitscan.com/articles/exclusive-the-new-digital-coin-sent-via-email

Pools:
http://ozziecoin.com/?topic=mining-pools

Explorer:
http://explorer.ozziecoin.com/chain/Ozziecoin

Pre-allocated coin addresses
oV5ctFnNZw8JZc6Xw8MSPVAbY8j4sghJR1
oJuEvpBVnweWSRoHeRMzy1S8conadX6iUH
oZF28qd4LpZtfQhDwyN6NzmahrKQfZ8P7W
oaH4nKihobaBRFwnxLaJMBVv3T2QfmfegN
ofeoUq1zJ9y3yLC7ouSEGiLTEfXqmiqctN
oPo45cBNivyRyxurRDntKzrS1srSWyD8M1

Exchanges:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/OZC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ozziecoin/

Note: Non helpful comments will be deleted so users don't have to read through pages of trolling. Useful inputs even if negative will be preserved. This is a thread for people who want to see Ozziecoin and Blockchain technology become widespread in the Australian community.

I signed on to Yobit to buy this coin, I forgot how absurd an altcoin trollbox is  Roll Eyes

But got me looking over some random odd small alts to buy up nice and low and wait a few months.

A few things stuck out to me about OZC (which knowing it's been taken over is one of the more positive coins on there)  

But

23 billion coins is waayyy to many...

And 11 billion premined to be given out in 1k lots to Aussies Huh  of which the uptake might be 50-100 people ?!?

What happened with rest of coins? will the parameters be changed if the Algo is? maybe a big coin burn to take it back to say 24 million? as in 1 for every Aussie?

Be interested to hear what your intention is for the coin, could be an uphill battle to break it above a single satoshi digit coin.   Shocked

hi thoth ...

ive only just logged in for a few minutes afters a WHOLE WEEK of moving due to one issue becoming a MAJOR problem ... ill go into more detail soon but for the time being - im just glad ive finally finished my move and need a well deserved rest ...

there are many things that i have looked at in a few areas for ozc - but i wont be doing anything until next week when i have some of the boxes have been opened an unpacked most of the office equipment so i can settle in and get my new desk built and organize the office once again ...

i STILL have not heard from theymos from bitcointalk regarding my old account - and it seems its showing that it has been active somewhere - so i may have it open on a phone or device that i may be able to access ...

if theymos does contact me back - ill try to connect with mprep regarding my old account ... ill focus more when im back in a less rushed way ... which should be in the following few days ...

will update then ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:05:33 AM

Yeah I knew you were away, sounds rough.... LOL

could still be logged in through a phone for sure

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:20:58 PM

Someone is pushing the price up,

Despite my best attempts.....

Well played  Cry

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 12:18:30 AM

Well played  Cry

its not me mate ...

i bought my lot of ozc at 2sat and have spent no more btc since ...

moving has not only given me a broken back - but also an empty bank account ... and with thefarm down at the moment - i cant mine any coin to fill the coffers of the various coins ...

so whoever it is thats doing it - may see something in the coin ...

but further than price - the plans i have for the coin AND the integration into the grn ecosystem will be something that requires my full attention ... so over the next week - ill finalize the unpacking and the search for the new small warehouse for thefarm ...

so for the coming week - ill be very quiet concerning the coins and work on both grn and ozc ... but after this week - it will be a different story altogether ...

if i dont get my profile back ( as i have yet to hear from theymos or anyone from this forum ) ill look at other avenues at keeping updates and communication channels open ...

i must admit - im getting quite 'antsy' about the lack of communication from the moderators of bct ... especially for something as important as 'hero' and legendary' accounts ...

anyway - back to rest and then unpacking some more ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:41:48 AM

Well played  Cry

its not me mate ...

moving has not only given me a broken back - but also an empty bank account ... and with thefarm down at the moment - i cant mine any coin to fill the coffers of the various coins ...

but further than price - the plans i have for the coin AND the integration into the grn ecosystem will be something that requires my full attention ... so over the next week - ill finalize the unpacking and the search for the new small warehouse for thefarm ...

so for the coming week - ill be very quiet concerning the coins and work on both grn and ozc ... but after this week - it will be a different story altogether ...

if i dont get my profile back ( as i have yet to hear from theymos or anyone from this forum ) ill look at other avenues at keeping updates and communication channels open ...

i must admit - im getting quite 'antsy' about the lack of communication from the moderators of bct ... especially for something as important as 'hero' and legendary' accounts ...

#crysx

Ah good, it's not you I dumped like 10 mil on them and they gobbled it up then set higher buys  Undecided Had a good thing going all week soaking up all the 2 sat sells...

take your time, nothing good happens fast, I need a week to recover from moving normally, ghastly affair

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 02:45:29 AM

Well played  Cry

its not me mate ...

#crysx

Ah good, it's not you I dumped like 10 mil on them and they gobbled it up then set higher buys  Undecided Had a good thing going all week soaking up all the 2 sat sells...

take your time, nothing good happens fast, I need a week to recover from moving normally, ghastly affair

all good mate ...

im accumulating a few for myself also ... and later this week - ill be setting up the new structure that i have planned and currently organized ( with my mate that registers domains and keeps the servers running through his datacenter ) ...

i think i will open a new thread for it also - to bring together all three projects ( dbm grn ozc ) under the one umbrella ...

found a candidate for thefarm - a nice 'small' warehouse ... will be looking at this warehouse very shortly ( next couple of days ) to gather what sort of electricity it has and whether it will be suitable for the growth of thefarm via the thegrid ...

still unpacking - and still no word from theymos ... ill be messaging mprep today - which i may get a response from ...

will keep everyone updated as to what happens - as i really want my chrysophylax profile back ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:33:38 AM

hi all ...

a few changes in between unpacking and sorting ...

1 - the code for ozc has been migrated to my git and has had a couple of changes made to it ... alongside granite - ozc now has a total of ( the same ) 7 seednodes for sync and blockchain distribution ... these are full nodes - which are a service to the entire ozc network ... these seednodes have also been hardcoded and recompiled in each of the seeds - which means the new code also has all 7 seeds ...

the git here for granite - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granite/ ...
the git here for ozc - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ozziecoin/ ...

so those that are savvy with linux can compile immediately - and those that have windows experience compiling can setup up their own wallets from this new git ... for those that cant compile - no issues ... over the coming weeks - we will be organizing new wallets for you to download at your leisure ... you will also find that there is no hesitation with sync using these new wallets - which makes for an easier sync as you dont have to fiddle with the .conf files - unless you require it for a specific purpose ( like setting up your own node ) ...

2 - the block explorer that we have been testing and using for a few weeks now is available for public use ... tanx to fairglu for his expertise and dedication to his work ... we are now on cryptoid for our block explorers ...

granite - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/ ...
ozziecoin - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/ ...

with ozc now being part of the granite ecosystem - over the coming months we will be making many changes ... not only to ozc - but also to the entire granite system itself ...

we already have plans underway to have all of the projects under one umbrella - and will be setting that side of the 'mother' site up over the coming weeks and months ...

so far - we currently have the following that we have been working on and will amalgamate into the one website for easier use ...

- granite project ( grn - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939 ) ...
- ozziecoin project ( ozc - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578881 ) ...
- donation by mining project ( dbm - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ) ...
- granite shopping system ( which we will be setting up as a standalone - which accepts grn ozc btc aud usd eu ) ... grn aud and eu is working currently and we are working towards the other currencies ...
- thefarm ( utilizing thegrid ) which complements our projects through mining ...
- the new website ( granite currently - but will change to the new umbrella soon ) which will incorporate all of the above projects ...

a lot in store - and a lot more planned ...

but as with any of you that know how i work - it wont be just 'roadmaps' and 'pretty pictures' with promises of things happening 'tomorrow' or 'next week' ... we mean business and would rather bring the finished products rather than just 'talk' about them ... that can take time - and will certainly take an large effort on our part ... so be patient and always come back to see how the projects are progressing ...

ill publish this post to the other threads in a few minutes ( as this newbie profile is quite limiting ) ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:50:27 AM

Cool I was waiting for a good explorer to mill over,

This is concerning though, so the wallet with 10 billion is for the free coins?

Then one more massive holder, (old dev?) then it looks like next 6 wallets are same person,

so like 2 people hold pretty much all of this coin outside of the premine for distribution.  Shocked

That cant be healthy,

Rank   Address   Amount   Percent of coins   Last Change
ob3wfex6...
10,953,196,388.2 OZC   93.20 %   7 days 23 hours
oNmunFtB...
103,250,000.0 OZC   0.88 %   26 days 20 hours
oW6mhksY...
55,423,897.8 OZC   0.47 %   60 days 21 hours
oUC7wExg...
oayyDFnt...
oY9Ay3SR...
oQu8Efya...
oMjbDRWn...
55,292,240.0 OZC   0.47 %   60 days 21 hours

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:08:55 AM

Cool I was waiting for a good explorer to mill over,

This is concerning though, so the wallet with 10 billion is for the free coins?

Then one more massive holder, (old dev?) then it looks like next 6 wallets are same person,

so like 2 people hold pretty much all of this coin outside of the premine for distribution.  Shocked

That cant be healthy,

Rank   Address   Amount   Percent of coins   Last Change
ob3wfex6...
10,953,196,388.2 OZC   93.20 %   7 days 23 hours
oNmunFtB...
103,250,000.0 OZC   0.88 %   26 days 20 hours
oW6mhksY...
oUC7wExg...
oayyDFnt...
oY9Ay3SR...
oQu8Efya...
oMjbDRWn...
55,292,240.0 OZC   0.47 %   60 days 21 hours

hi thoth ...

the 10billion ( actually a little over - the rest are my coins ) have been transferred by the previous dev to my personal wallet ... im holding them there to consider what to do with this premine ...

that 103million is probably the old dev - maybe not ... i know he holds some coins and rightly so ... he started this whole project and mined enough for himself over a period of time ...

the other wallets with 55million in each is something i have no knowledge of ... at least - not yet ...

i have yet to get onto the server that holds the funds for the faucet and the devfund ( which is the same wallet as far as i know - but ill find out ) ... when i do get in - if those funds are there and available - i will transfer them to my personal wallet also - and include them in the premine ... i hold quite a few million coins in a few different wallets - as ive mined ( and still am to a very small hashrate currently due to thefarm being down ) but not as much as the these wallets suggest ... so i have no idea currently as to where these wallets are - and to who owns them ...

thoughts about the premine coins? ... do we still walk along the same line as the previous plan? ... or do we look at a different direction and plan ( with possible name change and rebase ) to move things along here for ozc ( which is becoming the more preferred of the options ive considered ) ...

in my hands ( and that of the previous dev also from what i can see ) - these coins will never be dumped ... the fact that i dont dump coins anyway - as one of the 'larger' miners this end of the globe - should be enough proof that the coins wont be ... in fact - im considering quite a few ways of 'dealing' with them ... i dont involve myself with a project to kill it - by dumping or otherwise ( which is how ( and when ) i started with granite ... from about 2sat - and everyone dumping it ) ...

suggestions and ideas are always welcome ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:03:45 PM

hi all ...

just popping in to let you know that my team and i are working behind the scenes for the changes that are coming ...

granite and ozzicoin will be part of a larger group - and will become 'sister coins' in their development and changes that are coming for the both of them ...

the other projects are being moved under the one group also - and all this is happening currently ... it just takes time ...

ill be back soon to update again ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:35:19 AM

hi all ...

just compiling all the data needed to change a few things here ...

this week is for my colation of data and ideas - while next week is to be able to change the system and start the components of ozc - including website and redevelopment ideas ...

redevelopment will happen when we get a clear picture of what we want to do with not only the coin - but the entire ozziecoin system - including algo and namechange and other thinsg that will affect the coin ...

the 10billion ozc coins left from the premine is of concern only if we keep them - and need to figure out what can be done with them ... i will be moving them to another wallet and storing them until we decide what can and will be done with them ...

i believe there is too many coins in the network - but burning coins will make it an unfair advantage for those holding a huge amount of coins ... so your suggestions to this end will be very welcomed ...

a new thread about to begin ( and will be a basic one if im the one doing it - but will be up ... look at the granite op ... point made? ) - and discussion over what will happen to both granite and ozc in the process of changeover ...

all is moving on my end - except for the way the bct mods are NOT handling my profile issue ... so a lot of these threads will be moved in the very near future to the new forum we have built - which is currently the granite forum but will be changed into an open forum for all threads crypto ... which includes ozc and others ( especially devs ) that wish to join and have an efficient and fair moderation ...

looking forward to a few changes to come ...

#crysx

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:36:52 AM

your website its gone ..  Grin

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:50:17 AM

your website its gone ..  Grin

i know ...

it has not been running since the takeover due to me not continuosly restarting the services on the system it resides on ...

that is a very archaic system - and requires a huge reconstruct ... too much in fact - that my team have been in the process of creating a new website on the same systems that granite are based ... similar to this - http://granitecoin.com/ ( even this site is getting a revamp - which is almost finished ) ... based on the same construct as sister websites with almost the same pages and modules - but under one umbrella ( the name of which ill release when all the legal components are finalized ) ...

the last dev is still in touch - and has not completely disappeared - so he and i have been in constant discussion over the systems that are currently running / not running ... his help has been phenomenal ... but this is however now all on my shoulders - and my responsibility to move this all forward ...  which is why i have decided that the cessation of the old site is to continue - until such time the new site is ready and available for publishing ... this will happen in the coming weeks ... i DO have access to the main profile here that he publishes normally from - but i will only use that profile ( ozziecoindev ) when public or general notices are required - and will continually publish from my 'own' profile ... currently 'crysx' as the bct mods have not acknowledged the bungle with my previous profile 'chrysophylax' ...

there are way too many changes in the backend to count - so they wont be listed here ... but they are being done - and time is the issue with all this ...

grn and ozc are being systematically incorporated into the new umbrella name - and now is becoming in place under the business also ... so there are many things that are required ( development and financial and legal ) that need to be finalized before this all happens ... once again - this takes time - and will be finalized in the coming weeks ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:03:43 AM

i know ...

it has not been running since the takeover due to me not continuosly restarting the services on the system it resides on ...

that is a very archaic system - and requires a huge reconstruct ... too much in fact - that my team have been in the process of creating a new website on the same systems that granite are based ... similar to this - http://granitecoin.com/ ( even this site is getting a revamp - which is almost finished ) ... based on the same construct as sister websites with almost the same pages and modules - but under one umbrella ( the name of which ill release when all the legal components are finalized ) ...

the last dev is still in touch - and has not completely disappeared - so he and i have been in constant discussion over the systems that are currently running / not running ... his help has been phenomenal ... but this is however now all on my shoulders - and my responsibility to move this all forward ...  which is why i have decided that the cessation of the old site is to continue - until such time the new site is ready and available for publishing ... this will happen in the coming weeks ... i DO have access to the main profile here that he publishes normally from - but i will only use that profile ( ozziecoindev ) when public or general notices are required - and will continually publish from my 'own' profile ... currently 'crysx' as the bct mods have not acknowledged the bungle with my previous profile 'chrysophylax' ...

there are way too many changes in the backend to count - so they wont be listed here ... but they are being done - and time is the issue with all this ...

grn and ozc are being systematically incorporated into the new umbrella name - and now is becoming in place under the business also ... so there are many things that are required ( development and financial and legal ) that need to be finalized before this all happens ... once again - this takes time - and will be finalized in the coming weeks ...

#crysx

Shhhh,

I am still trying to buy at 1 satoshi, every now and then 2  Smiley

Just offer BCT mods BTC to address your issue I am sure .25 BTC will get it done right away.

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 12:29:02 PM

i know ...

#crysx

Shhhh,

Just offer BCT mods BTC to address your issue I am sure .25 BTC will get it done right away.

hehehe ...

you are a really funny bloke thoth ...

you can buy on yobit - and have always beena able to - at those prices for a while now ... lots of people dumping - which is why i have my coin stash as well ...

anyway - bct mods ... btc huh? ... well - where do i go and how do i go about it ... no mods have even returned my messages let alone offered anything like that ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:38:55 PM

i know ...

#crysx

Shhhh,

hehehe ...

you can buy on yobit - and have always beena able to - at those prices for a while now ... lots of people dumping - which is why i have my coin stash as well ...

anyway - bct mods ... btc huh? ... well - where do i go and how do i go about it ... no mods have even returned my messages let alone offered anything like that ...

#crysx

They will return your message if you say you will pay them I imagine,
Start a thread about it, they are bound to see it.
Or
Maybe go to signature campaign thread, Mitchell and Shorena are active on it

Even send a small trans to Theymos wallet with note attached...

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 12:48:40 PM

i know ...

#crysx

Shhhh,

hehehe ...

#crysx

They will return your message if you say you will pay them I imagine,
Start a thread about it, they are bound to see it.
Or
Maybe go to signature campaign thread, Mitchell and Shorena are active on it

Even send a small trans to Theymos wallet with note attached...

i actually dont understand how to do either one to be honest ...

mitchell and shorena? ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:37:17 PM

hi all ...

energy with style ...

thats what we will be bringing soon ...

digital dzyne ...

#crysx #ddz

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:59:18 AM

hi all ...

doing some backend work on the infrastructure - we would like to invite all those who want to mine to test the new inhouse pools we have for our coin projects ...

the pool site is part of the new umbrella that will incorporate all the projects we currently have - and are working on and more will be added when we can ...

website menu ...

Code:
http://pool.granitecoin.com/ ...

so if there are those wishing to mine grn ozc don - please give the new pools a test and see how they perform ...

this is only one part of the infrastructure we are designing and developing for the entire ecosystem - but it is an integral one ...

details below ...

Code:
pool menu - http://pool.granitecoin.com/ ...
pool type - mpos ...
pool algorithms - x11 and scrypt ...
pool ports - 7000 ( grn - x11 ) 7001 ( ozc - x11 ) 7200 ( don - scrypt ) ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...
miner donation - starting at 0.7% but entirely at miners discretion ...

commandline address ...

Code:
grn - stratum+tcp://pool.granitecoin.com:7000/ -a x11 ...
ozc - stratum+tcp://pool.granitecoin.com:7001/ -a x11 ...
don - stratum+tcp://pool.granitecoin.com:7200/ -a scrypt ...

and as we have now been signed on as the official pool for goldblocks - it will be added to the official list of pools we have ...

as the mining demand for goldblocks has been overwhelming - there are two stratum ports for mining ... low difficulty stratum and high difficulty stratum ... for those mining using nicehash or miningrigrentals or any other high hash rental site - please use the hidiff stratum ... all others mining with gpu or asic with a lower hashrate - please use the low diff stratum ...

Code:
gb lodiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8000/ -a x11 ...
gb hidiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8500/ -a x11 ...

these commands obviously do not include any / all of the settings you would have to mine - so add accordingly to the miner that you use ... such as intensity settings and the like ...

this is the beta site - and as such the pools are in beta until we can test them all fully to make sure that they are responsive - stable - and always available ...

so far though - with the current state of test - all have been working well ...

as always - let us know if there are any issues - and we will attend to them as soon as humanly possible ... either here in the thread - or on irc on channel #digitaldzyne ... at least for the time being until we can organize a permanent place ( with the website being designed currently ) ...

happy mining ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: