TheMightyX
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 07:07:48 AM |
|
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Are you really going to trust this anonymous bozo with 51% of all the coins in existence?
For bounties my ass.
If this coin achieves any significant value and he has access to millions of dollars do you really think hes NOT going to start dipping into it?
Don't be naive.
Cryptocurrencies are meant to remove the trust issues with our current financial system and this coin just introduces new trust issues.
Why the fuck can't you people use your brains.
Stop supporting shit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
flubber
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 07:17:28 AM |
|
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Are you really going to trust this anonymous bozo with 51% of all the coins in existence?
For bounties my ass.
If this coin achieves any significant value and he has access to millions of dollars do you really think hes NOT going to start dipping into it?
Don't be naive.
Cryptocurrencies are meant to remove the trust issues with our current financial system and this coin just introduces new trust issues.
Why the fuck can't you people use your brains.
Stop supporting shit.
Hmm... you have missed the human mining idea about this COIN, I'm in now, the premine have a wallet adress and we will see soon the premine will roll out to all of us, It's up to yourself to trust this or not, I choose to trust it becouse it's a good team behind it. Time will tell
|
|
|
|
|
circusmidget11
Full Member
 

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 07:41:33 AM |
|
the faucet is simply spam website. It always writes "wrong wallet or captcha"
Remember, there are 2 captchas that you must solve. Earlier another user was skipping the 2nd captcha thinking it was an advertisement.
|
|
|
|
|
ciocgun
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 07:44:42 AM |
|
nice idea.. i'll send some user to the faucet site
|
|
|
|
|
free2yu
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 07:49:08 AM |
|
like it is not prepare enoughf yet !!
|
|
|
|
|
circusmidget11
Full Member
 

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 07:50:50 AM |
|
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Are you really going to trust this anonymous bozo with 51% of all the coins in existence?
For bounties my ass.
If this coin achieves any significant value and he has access to millions of dollars do you really think hes NOT going to start dipping into it?
Don't be naive.
Cryptocurrencies are meant to remove the trust issues with our current financial system and this coin just introduces new trust issues.
Why the fuck can't you people use your brains.
Stop supporting shit.
Hmm... you have missed the human mining idea about this COIN, I'm in now, the premine have a wallet adress and we will see soon the premine will roll out to all of us, It's up to yourself to trust this or not, I choose to trust it becouse it's a good team behind it. Time will tell You have the right mentality Flubber, the thing that some people are not realizing is that the devs do not own any of the premine. The dev earned GOODs start at zero GOODs and have to earn GOODs just like everyone else, which means if any of the devs want any GOODs then they must participate in mining, faucets, giveaways, etc so there is no advantage over the end users. The premine belongs to the community and will continue to be passed out to the community. GOOD was set up to not become another pump and dump alt coin scam, GOOD intends to be GOOD.
|
|
|
|
circusmidget11
Full Member
 

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 08:03:29 AM |
|
This currency is too difficult to dig  Some users option to participate in faucet, giveaway, etc instead of mining. If you think mining is too hard then you can try the alternative ways instead. About 7,000 GOODs have been given out today!
|
|
|
|
roiancuares
Newbie

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 08:08:26 AM |
|
can this be mine using cpu?
|
|
|
|
|
|
TheFridge
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 08:24:59 AM |
|
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Are you really going to trust this anonymous bozo with 51% of all the coins in existence?
For bounties my ass.
If this coin achieves any significant value and he has access to millions of dollars do you really think hes NOT going to start dipping into it?
Don't be naive.
Cryptocurrencies are meant to remove the trust issues with our current financial system and this coin just introduces new trust issues.
Why the fuck can't you people use your brains.
Stop supporting shit.
Hmm... you have missed the human mining idea about this COIN, I'm in now, the premine have a wallet adress and we will see soon the premine will roll out to all of us, It's up to yourself to trust this or not, I choose to trust it becouse it's a good team behind it. Time will tell You have the right mentality Flubber, the thing that some people are not realizing is that the devs do not own any of the premine. The dev earned GOODs start at zero GOODs and have to earn GOODs just like everyone else, which means if any of the devs want any GOODs then they must participate in mining, faucets, giveaways, etc so there is no advantage over the end users. The premine belongs to the community and will continue to be passed out to the community. GOOD was set up to not become another pump and dump alt coin scam, GOOD intends to be GOOD. You idiot. WHO DO YOU THINK SENDS OUT THE COINS. THE 'DEV' IF HE DIDNT WANT TO SEND ANYMORE OUT THEN HE WONT. YOU ARE EITHER A SHILL ACCOUNT FOR THIS GUY OR JUAT PLAIN STUPID
|
|
|
|
|
|
ciocgun
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 08:34:22 AM |
|
which is the payout of the faucet?
|
|
|
|
|
ikanunaki
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 09:36:58 AM |
|
faucet payd 0.0000060 oohhhhhhhhhh with 51% premine for bounties......incredible.
|
|
|
|
|
wmann
Newbie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 11:52:12 AM |
|
"Good" Morning everyone. Have a wonderful day  I hope to see a new updated windows wallet soon!
|
|
|
|
|
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
 

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 12:25:12 PM |
|
nice idea.. i'll send some user to the faucet site
Thanks. We are still working out some kinks with it, but hopefully fully operational soon! The payout should be increasing on it.
|
|
|
|
|
huntbitcoin
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 12:28:11 PM |
|
the faucet is simply spam website. It always writes "wrong wallet or captcha"
submit captcha and slide image captcha, there have 2 captcha Everytime i open the faucet page i get an adware warning.  its not adware. its pop ads you can simply close it. come mine here reward increase now 1 - 30 coin every 3 hour, please dont abuse 
|
HappyMining: HAjrrRAfYSJYp9p2RsnHZhTw71adHZn2oG
|
|
|
|
matoy
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 12:28:25 PM |
|
 -> Come on to http://good.coins4everyone.com!Our pool is UP and RUNNINGTo get plenty of Good Coins, just point your miners to: Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.comPort: 4324Algorithm: scrypt Username: Weblogin.Worker Password: Worker Password and then relax... We take care of the rest! Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com: * based in Europe * incredible uptime * fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, triple layer DDoS protection * only 1% fee * pplns * nice & caring support * trustworthy & skilled admins Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let.s spread hashrate! ;-)
|
|
|
|
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
 

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 12:42:27 PM |
|
faucet payd 0.0000060 oohhhhhhhhhh with 51% premine for bounties......incredible.
Okay faucet payout should be adjusted to be 1-30 every 3 hours. May have to increase the amount depending what happens. As more faucets come online, should become a lot easier to gain some through human mining. Apologies for the mistakes.
|
|
|
|
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
 

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 12:45:05 PM |
|
I made a humble blog review for this lovely coin and I give it 5/5 rating from my secret ratings list! I will pre troll this heavy in POLONIEX TROLLBOX and once you are ready to hit exchanges I will send BUSONI an email! I will be spreading the word..  I am going to send this to a friend of mien that has a friend who has a mining pool too. http://bitbillions.net/2014/04/23/alt-currencies-introducing-good-coin/I am following on twitter @ goldentags also and retweeting..  I believe this coin is a real winner. Yea, when the time comes I would love for Poloniex to act as a faucet as well with their giveaway feature, but we have some work ahead before we get to that point.. need more faucets at the moment
|
|
|
|
hualehua
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 12:45:59 PM |
|
REALLY NICE COIN ,I WILL PROMOTE IT TO EVERYONE.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
 

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
|
 |
April 23, 2014, 01:09:32 PM Last edit: April 23, 2014, 01:48:29 PM by Seefude |
|
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Are you really going to trust this anonymous bozo with 51% of all the coins in existence?
For bounties my ass.
If this coin achieves any significant value and he has access to millions of dollars do you really think hes NOT going to start dipping into it?
Don't be naive.
Cryptocurrencies are meant to remove the trust issues with our current financial system and this coin just introduces new trust issues.
Why the fuck can't you people use your brains.
Stop supporting shit.
Hmm... you have missed the human mining idea about this COIN, I'm in now, the premine have a wallet adress and we will see soon the premine will roll out to all of us, It's up to yourself to trust this or not, I choose to trust it becouse it's a good team behind it. Time will tell You have the right mentality Flubber, the thing that some people are not realizing is that the devs do not own any of the premine. The dev earned GOODs start at zero GOODs and have to earn GOODs just like everyone else, which means if any of the devs want any GOODs then they must participate in mining, faucets, giveaways, etc so there is no advantage over the end users. The premine belongs to the community and will continue to be passed out to the community. GOOD was set up to not become another pump and dump alt coin scam, GOOD intends to be GOOD. You idiot. WHO DO YOU THINK SENDS OUT THE COINS. THE 'DEV' IF HE DIDNT WANT TO SEND ANYMORE OUT THEN HE WONT. YOU ARE EITHER A SHILL ACCOUNT FOR THIS GUY OR JUAT PLAIN STUPID It's true, crypto was to remove the centralized power, but I couldn't find a better way to create a faucet payout system, and I didn't trust anyone else to hold onto that many coins, that's why I'm doing it myself. I know that's ironic considering I'm asking others to put that trust in myself, but I trust myself. If any of you can think of a better way, i'm all ears. Until then, I will be sticking to the plan in the OP, and adjusting as necessary. As for the fear of me dumping as soon as it becomes profitable, I've already turned down several offers to exchange for the coin, telling them I currently require services and will pay GOOD for that. Once we have a healthy faucet system going, I can focus on getting on exchanges and they can exchange for it then at market value. Think of it like in The Social Network movie, where Billy Olson wanted to make the company profitable and sell for money, Zuckerberg wanted to create something awesome. I want to create something awesome. Edit: Although if the community feels I should sell some of the 2% for btc/ltc to pay for quicker services, I will do so with their consent. For now I am quite adamant.
|
|
|
|
|