Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90335 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:07:17 AM

Anyone have nodes and rpcport please?

node is built into client. rpc port is 7555

Thanks for the rpcport need node(s) for .conf file to solomine as wallet crashes without.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:13:58 AM

Thanks for the rpcport need node(s) for .conf file to solomine as wallet crashes without.

ahh gotcha. seed node is 107.170.217.195

if others can become nodes too please post here

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:19:04 AM

That's great thanks very much Smiley

I'm now getting the following problem since trying to solo mine when I try to launch wallet, the following error pops up and I have to close it down:

Microsoft Visual C++ Library

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the applications's support team for more information.

I've just deleted the wallet and re-installed it and still getting the same message.

If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it please let me know its very annoying.

Got a feeling its triggering a windows safety program shutdown (or whatever its called)... Running Windows 7 by the way.
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:25:01 AM

I'm now getting the following problem since trying to solo mine when I try to launch wallet, the following error pops up and I have to close it down:

I've just deleted the wallet and re-installed it and still getting the same message.

If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it please let me know its very annoying.

Got a feeling its triggering a windows safety program shutdown (or whatever its called)... Running Windows 7 by the way.

Yea there  is an issue with windows compile and rpc commands, we have been working to get it resolved and will update as soon as it is ready. In the meantime, here is from earlier in thread on how others re solo mining:

is there a way to solo mine with the windows wallet?   my wallet seems to crash right after the miner logs into the client and tries to retrieve work.
I think you can still mine, just don't click ok on the box (since it synchronizes)

yes,   it does still seem to work for solo mining so long as you don't hit OK.

thanks a bunch Smiley

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:26:38 AM

GOODCoin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy

Hi, thanks for adding GOOD, and nice looking site!

Although I'm going to risk sounding like an idiot but.. what is the voting for exactly?

matoy

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:30:45 AM

-> Come on to http://good.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of Good Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 4324
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, triple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let.s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:38:34 AM

Yea there  is an issue with windows compile and rpc commands, we have been working to get it resolved and will update as soon as it is ready. In the meantime, here is from earlier in thread on how others re solo mining:

is there a way to solo mine with the windows wallet?   my wallet seems to crash right after the miner logs into the client and tries to retrieve work.
I think you can still mine, just don't click ok on the box (since it synchronizes)

thanks a bunch Smiley

That's great thanks for your help managed to get solo mining after not clicking ok to close the wallet. Hopefully this can be fixed with new wallet Wink
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:51:52 AM

thanks a bunch Smiley

That's great thanks for your help managed to get solo mining after not clicking ok to close the wallet. Hopefully this can be fixed with new wallet Wink

not a problem, glad I could help! Also, if you add your GOOD address to your sig, I can throw some your way too to help start you off  Wink

huntbitcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:45:43 AM

get some goodcoin here http://huntbitco.in/goodcoin/

do good get good coin  Wink

HappyMining: HAjrrRAfYSJYp9p2RsnHZhTw71adHZn2oG
blueface

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:07:04 AM

Look's interesting Shocked
Raggsock

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:23:24 AM

Where there some giveaways planned?
Managed to get a whole 5 GOOD mined on launch  Grin

Check your wallet now  Grin

Thank you  Smiley

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:27:49 AM

thanks a bunch Smiley

not a problem, glad I could help! Also, if you add your GOOD address to your sig, I can throw some your way too to help start you off  Wink

Sorry for delay had to pop out thanks again for your help, have updated my signature Smiley
ShroiOokami

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:33:10 AM

Hi guys!! currently having "GOOD" vibes about this coin Smiley mining and sharing the vibes i've been having Cheesy
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:40:15 AM

thanks a bunch Smiley

Sorry for delay had to pop out thanks again for your help, have updated my signature Smiley

Thanks for the coins, you've doubled my number Grin
Shuxy

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:45:13 AM

GOOD Dice site up: http://gooddice.supercrypt.co/

However, I don't have any GOODs at the moment, need to wait for bounty for bankroll purposes. For reference look at the other dice sites I have.

OP: My GOOD address is in my signature, please send the bounty across and I will add it to the dice site bankroll Wink. Thanks!
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:15:01 AM

However, I don't have any GOODs at the moment, need to wait for bounty for bankroll purposes. For reference look at the other dice sites I have.

OP: My GOOD address is in my signature, please send the bounty across and I will add it to the dice site bankroll Wink. Thanks!

Done. Thanks for your contribution, and congratulations on the first games bounty!

Shuxy

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:26:12 AM

Done. Thanks for your contribution, and congratulations on the first games bounty!

Thanks! Smiley The game is now playable as you can see Cheesy.

By the way, will you be sending the rest of the GOODs on a daily basis as you mentioned in the first post?
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:29:23 AM

By the way, will you be sending the rest of the GOODs on a daily basis as you mentioned in the first post?

Correct sir. Goods are paid out daily in increments, so there are no big whale dumpers unless they mined them.

Shuxy

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:33:30 AM

Correct sir. Goods are paid out daily in increments, so there are no big whale dumpers unless they mined them.

Cool, that's good to know Smiley! I just realized we both have an activity of 98, which will change once I post this.. Tongue
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:34:36 AM

hmm, did site go down? I can't see it anymore

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: