Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90329 times)
circusmidget11

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:51:14 PM

I sent you some GOODs, btw its not too late to join mining GOOD, diff and nethashrate are awesome

Thank you so much for the GOOD tip!  One GOOD tip deserves another so right back at you!   Grin

Mining would be a GOOD idea but my PC isn't a mining rig and it's my only PC so I don't want to burn out my video card.   Cheesy

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:51:55 PM

Looks like GOODCoin has a future!
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:56:10 PM

Looks like GOODCoin has a future!

That elusive logo!   Cheesy

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:11:01 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 09:35:19 PM by e1ghtSpace

Here is a better one...

It looked better in photoshop. Probably because of the scaled down quality. Anyway, have a GOOD day!

If you hadn't noticed, there's a GOOD logo behind the two poles in the background.
kronicblazer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:37:18 PM

Just an idea for human mining options... maybe we can have some games that we win prizes(GOODs)?

Something like Super Doge if anyone remembers that(has been removed from app store, but can still play if you have), this game is a flappy bird clone, and you get a % of the prize pool daily based on % of total score of all the players.  Maybe make it for browser so it cant be removed like apps.

http://www.kadokado.com/
This site has a lot of mini games to play.  It is divided into periods of 2 weeks each, where a % of players with top score on a game can advance to the next lvl(ex. top 15% players) and is awarded a prize(points that can be changed to gift cards or unlock more games)... small points also awarded for reaching a score in a game or doing clan missions or attacks, etc.  Each player gets 5 free gems each day(stacks to 10 max if inactive), 1 gem can play 1 game once.  You can buy more gems to play with GOODs, which can be reentered into the system for more prizes in games back to players.  The mini games can be created by any programmers(send to main site to verify and approve), and they can get a bounty or get paid by players unlocking their new games(couple free games at beginning to start earning GOODs).  The system kadokado has for ranking levels for each game might be harder to do, so maybe we can just have prizes paid for monthly or weekly rankings and then refresh.  The reason why I like these minigames on kadokado is because even though the games take a little bit of skill, its like 30% skill and 70% luck, so good players can't just win all the time, while worse players can get lucky.  Games only take a few minutes each, so don't need alot of time to play each day if you don't want to.

I don't know anything about programming or how hard this is to do... just giving some ideas... I think gaming industry can be pretty big for crypto.    
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:55:28 PM

Just an idea for human mining options... maybe we can have some games that we win prizes(GOODs)?

Something like Super Doge if anyone remembers that(has been removed from app store, but can still play if you have), this game is a flappy bird clone, and you get a % of the prize pool daily based on % of total score of all the players.  Maybe make it for browser so it cant be removed like apps.

This site has a lot of mini games to play.  It is divided into periods of 2 weeks each, where a % of players with top score on a game can advance to the next lvl(ex. top 15% players) and is awarded a prize(points that can be changed to gift cards or unlock more games)... small points also awarded for reaching a score in a game or doing clan missions or attacks, etc.  Each player gets 5 free gems each day(stacks to 10 max if inactive), 1 gem can play 1 game once.  You can buy more gems to play with GOODs, which can be reentered into the system for more prizes in games back to players.  The mini games can be created by any programmers(send to main site to verify and approve), and they can get a bounty or get paid by players unlocking their new games(couple free games at beginning to start earning GOODs).  The system kadokado has for ranking levels for each game might be harder to do, so maybe we can just have prizes paid for monthly or weekly rankings and then refresh.  The reason why I like these minigames on kadokado is because even though the games take a little bit of skill, its like 30% skill and 70% luck, so good players can't just win all the time, while worse players can get lucky.  Games only take a few minutes each, so don't need alot of time to play each day if you don't want to.

I don't know anything about programming or how hard this is to do... just giving some ideas... I think gaming industry can be pretty big for crypto.    

I believe already in talk about creating a flappy bird clone. 

Thanks for the link!  Do GOOD, get GOODs your way!  Let's see if the dev programmer has any knowledge of game programming otherwise would need to set a bounty for a knowledgeable game programmer. 

Games like these is what GOOD needs and GOOD will get. 

Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:01:05 PM

Funny you mentioned this... but I had a nice chat with the owner of www.coinRPG.com, and we were throwing around the idea of having giveaways based on high scores in that game as part of the human mining, maybe where your GOOD address is your playername, and payouts can be done manually for now until a wallet can be coded into game. These are the types of ideas that I truly believe will take cryptocurrency to the next phase, out of the speculation pump and dump. If you would like to coordinate something for kadokado.com and post results let me know!

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:12:02 PM

Funny you mentioned this... but I had a nice chat with the owner of www.coinRPG.com, and we were throwing around the idea of having giveaways based on high scores in that game as part of the human mining, maybe where your GOOD address is your playername, and payouts can be done manually for now until a wallet can be coded into game. These are the types of ideas that I truly believe will take cryptocurrency to the next phase, out of the speculation pump and dump. If you would like to coordinate something for kadokado.com and post results let me know!

Kadokado is open source so just need a game programmer to integrate GOOD pay system.

Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:24:36 PM

Kadokado is open source so just need a game programmer to integrate GOOD pay system.

...that sounds like a lot of work... special bounty maybe? 40k? If you have the skills please let me know!

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:26:10 PM

Lets have a GOOD time today.

LOL I liked that it's a good one big ben doing good.. Grin
flubber

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:41:37 AM

FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

...that sounds like a lot of work... special bounty maybe? 40k? If you have the skills please let me know!

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:53:48 AM

Faucet amounts and wait times have been adjusted, and it will be a lot harder to obtain GOODs now through faucets. I hope everyone enjoyed the GOOD clicks promotion while it lasted, but now it is time to think of more creative ways to distribute by human mining!

Think you'd be better off with the old 1 minute, atleast that puts everyone close to the same footing as those who can game the faucet.
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:08:21 AM

Faucet amounts and wait times have been adjusted, and it will be a lot harder to obtain GOODs now through faucets. I hope everyone enjoyed the GOOD clicks promotion while it lasted, but now it is time to think of more creative ways to distribute by human mining!

Think you'd be better off with the old 1 minute, atleast that puts everyone close to the same footing as those who can game the faucet.

1 hour may have been too drastic. Will lower to 30 minutes for now.

hualehua

Activity: 252

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:48:23 AM

this is a group created for GOODcoin,and there are about 730 fans in it.and I will introduce GOODCOIN to more and more people .
QQ group:167350756 

750 member already, welcome to our GOOD CHAT ROOM.

AND GET MORE FREE GOODS.
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:38:17 AM

WTmaybeS Cheesy

I have 10,500GOOD, anyone like to buy? PM me with offers, best offer maybe I sell Cheesy

Well I've made an OTC exchange for GOODcoin/BTC over here

I'll add your offer to the exchange (I hope that isn't too presumptuous).

So now we have somewhere to trade GOODs and demonstrate market demand for when we want a good digital exchange (pun intended).

I can't mine so tips are welcome!

Best,

G.
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:56:38 AM

WTmaybeS Cheesy

I have 10,500GOOD, anyone like to buy? PM me with offers, best offer maybe I sell Cheesy

So now we have somewhere to trade GOODs and demonstrate market demand for when we want a good digital exchange (pun intended).

Best,

G.

Well done!! Smiley

anyone has trouble mine GOOD?? in every pool i see nethash = 0 and also my stake never matures... (btw i'm mining with 3.5MHs, so network cant be at 0...)
some explanation i think is needed!
Im mining at XHash, and after block 10,000 there was no more blocks found...

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:58:44 AM

I don't think so, but I don't have the time to kill on faucets because of exams + no mining rig.

G.
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:00:11 AM

I don't think so, but I don't have the time to kill on faucets because of exams + no mining rig.

G.

i sent you a tip Smiley

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:03:05 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 06:20:34 AM by circusmidget11

WTmaybeS Cheesy

Best,

G.

GOOD kudos for taking the initiative to help fellow GOOD supporters out!  GOOD tip well earned!  

I only earn crypto through faucets (although I only do them once a day) and giveaways as well since I don't have a mining rig although I think I will do a test run on my PC to see how my system does on GOOD.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: