Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90335 times)
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:24:25 AM

Hi guys, wanted to give an update to the wallet situation. Our coder has developed a fix a few days ago, but is having issues testing it, which we want to do so as to ensure nobody loses any GOODs. I want to give it a bit more time before considering more drastic routes. If you think you can help resolve this issue, please either send stashdev a pm, or join #goodcoin on freenode. Bounties will by paid for any help on the matter, especially if a resolution is found.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:44:11 AM

Hi guys, wanted to give an update to the wallet situation. Our coder has developed a fix a few days ago, but is having issues testing it, which we want to do so as to ensure nobody loses any GOODs. I want to give it a bit more time before considering more drastic routes. If you think you can help resolve this issue, please either send stashdev a pm, or join #goodcoin on freenode. Bounties will by paid for any help on the matter, especially if a resolution is found.
It would be a shame to have to take a drastic route. Hopefully a solution is found soon. BTW what are the issues?
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:00:18 AM

It would be a shame to have to take a drastic route. Hopefully a solution is found soon. BTW what are the issues?

The issue is that the wallet dev and helpers needs to figure out a way to test the fix to make sure it is working properly.  Otherwise if we want to avoid the drastic route then we could release the wallet and hope it works as planned, but we want to avoid that because we want to make sure the issue is resolved otherwise more issues may arise instead.  We do hope to have this issue resolved because GOOD has big potential in the works so we need to have this issue resolved.  Please be patient because GOOD is bound for greatness and we want you early adopters to be a part of it.  Smiley

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
Shuxy

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:48:20 AM

How can we help, Seefude? I can test the wallet, etc. Smiley
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:48:57 AM

The issue is that the wallet dev and helpers needs to figure out a way to test the fix to make sure it is working properly.  Otherwise if we want to avoid the drastic route then we could release the wallet and hope it works as planned, but we want to avoid that because we want to make sure the issue is resolved otherwise more issues may arise instead.  We do hope to have this issue resolved because GOOD has big potential in the works so we need to have this issue resolved.  Please be patient because GOOD is bound for greatness and we want you early adopters to be a part of it.  Smiley

Would you be able to test it if everyone (who is helping test it) turns their computer clock forward in time to the exact same time or something?
threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:17:01 PM

I only receive 11 coins yesterday, how to get more?

I have to get back all the lost .
ShroiOokami

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:52:17 PM

I only receive 11 coins yesterday, how to get more?

Hi there! currently you can only acquire GOODcoins through human mining (faucets, giveaways etc. better check page 1 for more info on this.), also the Devs are working on a fix for miners to be able to mine it again due to certain issues, (kindly back read atleast 5 pages i believe). Hopefully this answers your question Smiley
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:06:02 PM

Hello, i have problem today the wallet not sync and stay on block 3489!!

What is happen?
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

What is happen?

Try closing your wallet, waiting 10 seconds, and restarting it. I am having no issues syncing.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:54:53 PM

The issue is that the wallet dev and helpers needs to figure out a way to test the fix to make sure it is working properly.  Otherwise if we want to avoid the drastic route then we could release the wallet and hope it works as planned, but we want to avoid that because we want to make sure the issue is resolved otherwise more issues may arise instead.  We do hope to have this issue resolved because GOOD has big potential in the works so we need to have this issue resolved.  Please be patient because GOOD is bound for greatness and we want you early adopters to be a part of it.  Smiley

Would you be able to test it if everyone (who is helping test it) turns their computer clock forward in time to the exact same time or something?

That is a possibility.

How would you suggest testing?

circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:16:03 PM

GOOD Facebook giveaway! 

What kind of GOOD recycling do you often do the most?  Plastic, aluminum, paper, electronics, etc.  Let us know what kind of GOOD deed are you GOODlings doing!  #spreadthegood #goodcoin #giveaway #goodling

For those who don't use social media, you can post your entries here instead.  

**Make sure your wallet address is in your forum signature.  Posting your wallet address would be ignored.**

ShroiOokami

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:21:55 PM

GOOD Facebook giveaway! 

What kind of GOOD recycling do you often do the most?  Plastic, aluminum, paper, electronics, etc.  Let us know what kind of GOOD deed are you GOODlings doing!  #spreadthegood #goodcoin #giveaway #goodling

**Make sure your wallet address is in your forum signature.  Posting your wallet address would be ignored.**

paper and plastic Cheesy
DakotaFred

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:25:36 PM

GOOD Facebook giveaway! 

CRT monitors !
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:44:43 PM

GOOD Facebook giveaway! 

Paper,  can and plastic in those order.   Sometimes Jerry rig plastic containers for other uses too.   

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:52:21 AM

What is happen?

Wallet sync now!

GOOD Facebook giveaway! 

Plastic in the bin for plastic, batteries, bulbs for recycling!
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:56:31 AM

GOOD Facebook giveaway! 

Plastic bottles and aluminium cans, except I keep all of the clip bits and make a
necklace with all of them on it.
wemine

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:26:22 PM

Badlly i only have 20 GOOD
Shuxy

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:32:55 PM

That is a possibility.

How would you suggest testing?

Share the wallet link with us, I can run it on some virtual machines, send some GOOD from my existing wallet to the ones on the VMs, and see if it works? Smiley
matoy

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

any news?

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:20:26 PM

Is something wrong? My wallet is not connecting to anyone? It's got 0 connections...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: