Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90335 times)
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:30:09 PM

any news?

It appears the fix is a bit more work than we had anticipated, and has been worked on tirelessly everyday. We are getting closer, but it is still not ready to be released. If you think you can help on the matter, please feel free to either pm stashdev or join #goodcoin on freenode irc. Thanks.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

hashharder is SCAM

so delete it please
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:41:38 PM

hashharder is SCAM

so delete it please

Any proof or reference?

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:52:50 PM

GOOD Facebook giveaway!  GOOD to see so many environmentally friendly GOODlings! 

How do you deal with recyclables when there are not any recyclable bins present?  Do you carry your recyclables with you or dispose your waste in the trash?  Let us know!  #spreadthegood #goodcoin #giveaway #goodling #recycle

For those who don't use social media, you can post your entries here instead.  

**Make sure your wallet address is in your forum signature.  Posting your wallet address would be ignored.**

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:55:40 PM

I usually recycle all the bottles, paper and also I take the aluminum cans to the recycling center and that is fun as I can get exercise too!! Grin
ShroiOokami

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:26:02 PM

I carry them to the recycling center as well, Cheesy
Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:47:49 PM

I recycle a ton of paper which mostly consists of junk mail. but recycle very little plastic because as I sat down to write this, I realized that I use very little of it and very rarely buy anything in plastic bottles. Where I live you can simply bring cans (BEER!) and glass bottles (MORE BEER!) back to most stores and recycle them on the spot in return for a tiny bit of cash, which I do diligently.
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

Hello GOODcommunity!!

Any news today??
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:51:51 PM

Hello GOODcommunity!!

Any news today??

Hello there!!

Wallet update for resuming PoW is making progress, but these things take time and I cannot give you a definite time and date when it will be ready. According to the poll, this route was the most popular by a significant amount, so we will give it a bit more time so it has a fighting chance to succeed. A lot of man hours has been vested in resolving this issue, so please be patient just a little while longer. Thanks for staying with GOODcoin, I promise we will not be just another clone used merely for speculation.

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:11:28 PM

Hello GOODcommunity!!

Any news today??

Hello there!!

Wallet update for resuming PoW is making progress, but these things take time and I cannot give you a definite time and date when it will be ready. According to the poll, this route was the most popular by a significant amount, so we will give it a bit more time so it has a fighting chance to succeed. A lot of man hours has been vested in resolving this issue, so please be patient just a little while longer. Thanks for staying with GOODcoin, I promise we will not be just another clone used merely for speculation.

Good luck for your work, I hope that your work will pay off for you and the community

Thanks for your info
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:12:34 AM

Hello GOODcommunity!!

Any news today??

Hello there!!

Keep it up! we are here waiting for you, i hope you come out with a great work!

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:29:55 AM

ATTN: GOOD news!! The new fix has been tested and it works!! Mandatory update should be ready hopefully late tomorrow, but sometime this weekend is very likely. We will set it so that mining will resume in about 2-3 days from its release. We are taking this opportunity to make sure we didn't forget anything else. I will keep you posted!

Special thanks to stashdev, flubber, and deliciouspapa for all their parts in resolving this issue!

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:48:16 AM

ATTN: GOOD news!! The new fix has been tested and it works!! Mandatory update should be ready hopefully late tomorrow, but sometime this weekend is very likely. We will set it so that mining will resume in about 2-3 days from its release. We are taking this opportunity to make sure we didn't forget anything else. I will keep you posted!

Special thanks to stashdev, flubber, and deliciouspapa for all their parts in resolving this issue!
YAY!!! This is like a new launch. Wait a second, this is how all coins should launch. It'll give everyone an even chance at mining at the beginning, solving the instamining problem. Wow, someone should make a coin like that. Evencoin or something.

Ya know someone probably will make some apparently "revolutionary new coin" like that. I wouldn't be surprised.
huntbitcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:19:47 PM

dev any good news? 

HappyMining: HAjrrRAfYSJYp9p2RsnHZhTw71adHZn2oG
huntbitcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

Badlly i only have 20 GOOD
put your good wallet address in signature,goodcoin sometime will pop up. here we have alot good people to share good thing  Cheesy

HappyMining: HAjrrRAfYSJYp9p2RsnHZhTw71adHZn2oG
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:35:14 PM

Hello GOODcommunity!!

Any news today??

Hello there!!

We beleave in you! White coin is suffering and Asia coin was SCAM of times... . This one is 1st of its kind for sure! I gonna mine this and invest to and im ready to be working with Dev if needed as I really like to see how you doing work for GOOD and with a Good hearth.. Other thing is that I Really can Advertise this coin and its great idea for people in public offering Giveaway cards and later gonna do my own crypto and could advertise GOOD together with it (wich gonna be first one in finland). I can make a Cryptocoin advertising trip into Estonia->Sweden->Norway->Finland where I tell about cryptocoin world and my coin wich im allready developing in early stage. I gonna go trough all charity telling them about this.

My crypto coin Name and idea: BLIND Coin. Blind coin gonna donate -% for Blind people and donating to a eye camera projects to help Blind people see this world for a first time. It really great idea and if I team up with you then It can be a big thing.
Im sick of all this scam coins wich come and go... It really is very annoying and I gona be very glad to help Blind people If this gona work like I Planned. And its just beginning. I allready developed a online Charity community social page where I would use Blind coin and ask all community/charity coins to join social page. This social page I gona advertise in my Advertising trip With GOOD. How it sounds???

circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:40:54 PM

GOOD Facebook giveaway! Best way to celebrate such GOOD news is with some GOOD memes! Create and post your GOOD meme creations!

For those who don't use social media, you can post your entries here instead.  

**Make sure your wallet address is in your forum signature.  Posting your wallet address would be ignored.**

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:12:34 PM

Hello GOODcommunity!!

Any news today??

Hello there!!

We beleave in you! White coin is suffering and Asia coin was SCAM of times... . This one is 1st of its kind for sure! I gonna mine this and invest to and im ready to be working with Dev if needed as I really like to see how you doing work for GOOD and with a Good hearth.. Other thing is that I Really can Advertise this coin and its great idea for people in public offering Giveaway cards and later gonna do my own crypto and could advertise GOOD together with it (wich gonna be first one in finland). I can make a Cryptocoin advertising trip into Estonia->Sweden->Norway->Finland where I tell about cryptocoin world and my coin wich im allready developing in early stage. I gonna go trough all charity telling them about this.

My crypto coin Name and idea: BLIND Coin. Blind coin gonna donate -% for Blind people and donating to a eye camera projects to help Blind people see this world for a first time. It really great idea and if I team up with you then It can be a big thing.
Im sick of all this scam coins wich come and go... It really is very annoying and I gona be very glad to help Blind people If this gona work like I Planned. And its just beginning. I allready developed a online Charity community social page where I would use Blind coin and ask all community/charity coins to join social page. This social page I gona advertise in my Advertising trip With GOOD. How it sounds???

Thanks for the support! And thank you for the interest in doing something good! I think it would be a very special accomplishment, especially for the blind if you are able to pull it off and let them see the world closer to how everyone else gets to see it. We are always interested in making good connections. We want to do many good things. There are lots of different ways for people to contribute. Remember to be good to each other! Did I say good enough times? Good!

flubber

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:11:49 AM

Soon ....soon we can makes som GOODs  Cool
coolmyrig

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:13:03 AM

good morning good coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: