Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90335 times)
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:17:12 AM

Thanks to the pointer given by the Legendarycoin team, i've implemented a new "kind" of faucet... Floppy faucet!

http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/games/floppy?coin=GOOD

Be gentle plz....

Also, if anyonye is willing... Here's a personal "thank you" address Smiley GXtbGBzcx9dwpSHthyeupkdwZRgT3Y4aGX

Is this even going to work and pay out unlike your other two faucets? 

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:28:28 AM

Thanks to the pointer given by the Legendarycoin team, i've implemented a new "kind" of faucet... Floppy faucet!

Be gentle plz....

Also, if anyonye is willing... Here's a personal "thank you" address Smiley GXtbGBzcx9dwpSHthyeupkdwZRgT3Y4aGX

Have you had problems with the standard faucet? or with RPS? (i fixed a BIG bug recently on RPS that, incidentally, no-one reported and found by myself that was affecting a lot of users)

EDIT: Btw, check the faucet address GX16HXkmPp4a7P7ukkXf3u3m8K93hMxmTp  on any block explorer.... maybe you're confusing my faucet with another one.

FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:43:56 AM

Be gentle plz....

Have you had problems with the standard faucet? or with RPS? (i fixed a BIG bug recently on RPS that, incidentally, no-one reported and found by myself that was affecting a lot of users)

EDIT: Btw, check the faucet address GX16HXkmPp4a7P7ukkXf3u3m8K93hMxmTp  on any block explorer.... maybe you're confusing my faucet with another one.

Good to hear you fixed the bug,  making it work.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:47:28 AM

Be gentle plz....

EDIT: Btw, check the faucet address GX16HXkmPp4a7P7ukkXf3u3m8K93hMxmTp  on any block explorer.... maybe you're confusing my faucet with another one.

Good to hear you fixed the bug,  making it work.

If you run into any problem, don't hesitate to PM me or twitter... i care about my faucets and the worst thing is silence form the users Sad

Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:02:24 AM

Be gentle plz....

I just tried it out, and its pretty cool! You may need to lower the reward eventually tho or limit max per hour or something, but for now seems okay to get more users.

Also FYI, I withdrew 3 time, once for 3 and another for 8.5, and last for 2. The first one for 3 and last for 2 went through, but the one for 8.5 didn't. Any ideas?

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:06:46 AM

Hey guys here's my new updated GOODcoin game.
https://db.tt/9i4U04jF
Now you can play a boss, well actually it's a falling goomba or two.
I put numbers on the doors too.
When you complete the first level, you can then proceed to the next level by walking past the first door and going on to the next one. It's the same for all of the doors.
Oh yeah and to open doors you need to jump infront of it.
chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:09:11 AM

Be gentle plz....

I just tried it out, and its pretty cool! You may need to lower the reward eventually tho or limit max per hour or something, but for now seems okay to get more users.

Also FYI, I withdrew 3 time, once for 3 and another for 8.5, and last for 2. The first one for 3 and last for 2 went through, but the one for 8.5 didn't. Any ideas?

Weird... will check it tomorrow, withdrawals are hard to process because sometimes excess of security on the code can inject unintented bugs (and also, the TX fees, ooh my those TX fees that no-one understands! j/k)... be sure that it will get corrected asap

circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:01:24 AM

Be gentle plz....

Weird... will check it tomorrow, withdrawals are hard to process because sometimes excess of security on the code can inject unintented bugs (and also, the TX fees, ooh my those TX fees that no-one understands! j/k)... be sure that it will get corrected asap

The floppy game is awesome way to earn GOODs even if it's a corgi!  But I've noticed that your faucets do not show what the faucet's balance is.  Is that a feature you think you can add?

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:05:29 AM

When you complete the first level, you can then proceed to the next level by walking past the first door and going on to the next one. It's the same for all of the doors.

Sounds awesome!  But is that a short url?  Could you post the full url? 

Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:14:57 AM

Be gentle plz....

I just tried again, and after pushing "claim goods" it just showed "..." so I hit refresh and got this error:

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1535, in __call__
    rv = self.handle_exception(request, response, e)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1529, in __call__
    rv = self.router.dispatch(request, response)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1278, in default_dispatcher
    return route.handler_adapter(request, response)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1102, in __call__
    return handler.dispatch()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 572, in dispatch
    return self.handle_exception(e, self.app.debug)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 570, in dispatch
    return method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/s~cryptocoinfaucet/1.375818963788003409/games.py", line 70, in get
    usr = Usuario.get_by_key_name(id)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1275, in get_by_key_name
    return get(keys[0], **kwargs)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1533, in get
    return get_async(keys, **kwargs).get_result()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 612, in get_result
    return self.__get_result_hook(self)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/datastore/datastore_rpc.py", line 1600, in __get_hook
    self.check_rpc_success(rpc)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/datastore/datastore_rpc.py", line 1331, in check_rpc_success
    rpc.check_success()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 578, in check_success
    self.__rpc.CheckSuccess()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 133, in CheckSuccess
    raise self.exception
OverQuotaError: The API call datastore_v3.Get() required more quota than is available.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
Katherine Uyue

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:48:38 AM

GOOD the coin team is very good, better than the other team, believe they will succeed
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:02:06 AM

Be gentle plz....

The floppy game is awesome way to earn GOODs even if it's a corgi!  But I've noticed that your faucets do not show what the faucet's balance is.  Is that a feature you think you can add?
The balance shows up at the bottom for me. I'm on an iPad.
Edit: oh sorry I thought you meant your balance.
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:04:54 AM

Be gentle plz....

The floppy game is awesome way to earn GOODs even if it's a corgi!  But I've noticed that your faucets do not show what the faucet's balance is.  Is that a feature you think you can add?

I meant the faucet's balance, not the player's. 

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:09:25 AM

Be gentle plz....

I meant the faucet's balance, not the player's. 
Yeah, I noticed right before you commented. Sorry.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:18:10 AM

GOODcoin
I'm sorry I just have to test this out
Smiley
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:07:11 AM

Added for voting at C-CEX.com exchange:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:46:59 AM

Be gentle plz....

I just tried again, and after pushing "claim goods" it just showed "..." so I hit refresh and got this error:

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1535, in __call__
    rv = self.handle_exception(request, response, e)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1529, in __call__
    rv = self.router.dispatch(request, response)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1278, in default_dispatcher
    return route.handler_adapter(request, response)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 1102, in __call__
    return handler.dispatch()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 572, in dispatch
    return self.handle_exception(e, self.app.debug)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/third_party/webapp2-2.5.2/webapp2.py", line 570, in dispatch
    return method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/s~cryptocoinfaucet/1.375818963788003409/games.py", line 70, in get
    usr = Usuario.get_by_key_name(id)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1275, in get_by_key_name
    return get(keys[0], **kwargs)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1533, in get
    return get_async(keys, **kwargs).get_result()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 612, in get_result
    return self.__get_result_hook(self)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/datastore/datastore_rpc.py", line 1600, in __get_hook
    self.check_rpc_success(rpc)
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/datastore/datastore_rpc.py", line 1331, in check_rpc_success
    rpc.check_success()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 578, in check_success
    self.__rpc.CheckSuccess()
  File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python27/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 133, in CheckSuccess
    raise self.exception
OverQuotaError: The API call datastore_v3.Get() required more quota than is available.

Yep, quota has been hammered hard enough lately... have to increase server capacity. Please, everyone, star this issue on Google App Engine so we can get better services https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=10820&thanks=10820&ts=1397702001 (i'm having issues to pay for more quota capacity due to the lack of payment options).

Regarding the faucet balance, that's something i have to implement soon, because several coins are asking it. Will be sure to notify it here as soon as it is implemented.

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:22:00 AM

Sounds awesome!  But is that a short url?  Could you post the full url?  
Yeah sorry, I was on my ipad and dropbox made it short because I clicked the tweet sharing option.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgzvzxuji10f60r/Super_Mario_32_V1.2.exe
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 12:37:26 PM

Is our goal to get each coins value to be 0.0001 BTC? Because if we could do that then that would be awesome.
Comment if you think it will go higher or nowhere near that.
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:34:09 PM

http://gooddice.supercrypt.co/ isn t conformong my 2500 goods , 2 days ago  i make a deposit and not even 1 is confirmed , well it is confirmed but not on the dice site

Date: 12-5-2014 09:07
To: GavQgoCJndY18UJ92Pgyh5VVb4auAyt2bM
Debit: -2500.00 GOOD
Transaction fee: -0.003 GOOD
Net amount: -2500.003 GOOD
Transaction ID: 0acaa700ecde288fec0d3b96735fe6778bfc1191d31e9d82009a4f7fd1013ca5

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: