Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90335 times)
Nicolaas.R

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:46:16 AM

Bloons TD5 : level 113

Free btc,ltc,ftc,doge with doing nothing, just sign up and sit back and collect(every day)
http://qoinpro.com/7e9e1ea90b10664716406dbd9c410e78
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:15:42 PM

Little bit of good news, a merchant will soon be accepting GOODs, along with other cryptocurrencies, and has agreed to put our logo on their front page =P

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
Nicolaas.R

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:34:33 PM

Little bit of good news, a merchant will soon be accepting GOODs, along with other cryptocurrencies, and has agreed to put our logo on their front page =P

Thats the first GOOD news, everbody is foccused on the game's.
But what about the other exchanges? Leaguecoin was addet the same day of the lauch.

Free btc,ltc,ftc,doge with doing nothing, just sign up and sit back and collect(every day)
http://qoinpro.com/7e9e1ea90b10664716406dbd9c410e78
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:02:41 PM

But what about the other exchanges? Leaguecoin was addet the same day of the lauch.

That's a good question, it's completely up to exchanges on when or if they add a coin. I have reached out to a lot of exchanges, and other team members have done their due diligence as well. Some may be waiting on more volume, others I don't know. Allcrypt has agreed to add us when they have time. We are rank #4 to be added on allcoin.com's voting list, and slowly moving up on mintpal. Remember to keep voting!

We are making progress every day, soon to be accepted at a merchant, and soon to have facebook tipper. We just need volume for the rest of the world to take interest. Maybe we will get pumped when the merchant and tipper both launch in a few days, time will tell.

Either way, the dev team will not be stopping, we will continue to add features until we can no longer be ignored. The end goal remains the same, and that is mass acceptance and adoption. We think features will take us there, and exchanges can play catch-up later.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:04:13 PM

That's a good question, it's completely up to exchanges on when or if they add a coin. I have reached out to a lot of exchanges, and other team members have done their due diligence as well. Some may be waiting on more volume, others I don't know. Allcrypt has agreed to add us when they have time. We are rank #4 to be added on allcoin.com's voting list, and slowly moving up on mintpal. Remember to keep voting!

We are making progress every day, soon to be accepted at a merchant, and soon to have facebook tipper. We just need volume for the rest of the world to take interest. Maybe we will get pumped when the merchant and tipper both launch in a few days, time will tell.

Either way, the dev team will not be stopping, we will continue to add features until we can no longer be ignored. The end goal remains the same, and that is mass acceptance and adoption. We think features will take us there, and exchanges can play catch-up later.

bittrex is easy to reach. you only need 10+ members tweeting and some bounty
FreebieZoner

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:09:48 PM

You do realize that most of those coins that get list at launch day or even before ends up being scam coins right?  They're working with the big exchanges to fool everyone to think they're a legit coin.   Big exchanges aren't dumb,  they're pocketing big money with the scam devs.  I'd rather see a coin evolve and grow slow and be legit than to see a coin be big at launch and scammed by dev.  You know the saying if it is too good to be true then it usually is lol.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
FreebieZoner

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:13:28 PM

dude I've been tweeting bittrex and still nothing but if I talk negative about coins they launch with broken crap then they're all replying lol..... I'll still tweet using everyone's meme they posted

My GOODies
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:39:16 PM

dude I've been tweeting bittrex and still nothing but if I talk negative about coins they launch with broken crap then they're all replying lol..... I'll still tweet using everyone's meme they posted

well like i said more users tweet same time and dev gives bounty to bittrex will result in instant acceptens, i have seen that happen more than once here
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:39:31 PM

well like i said more users tweet same time and dev gives bounty to bittrex will result in instant acceptens, i have seen that happen more than once here

Lots of GOOD news today in addiction to the GOOD news already announced by SeeFude! 

GOODlings are retweeting to exchanges about hitting 145 MH/s so hopefully they will finally notice us so keep tweeting! 

GOOD faucet at AltcoinFaucet.com is finally back up! 

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

Lots of GOOD news today in addiction to the GOOD news already announced by SeeFude! 

GOODlings are retweeting to exchanges about hitting 145 MH/s so hopefully they will finally notice us so keep tweeting! 

71MH at the moment and few hours ago was only 1, got 10+ solo in less than hour Smiley
ShroiOokami

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

score update: Stunt Dive: 938 Cheesy
FreebieZoner

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:59:47 PM

71MH at the moment and few hours ago was only 1, got 10+ solo in less than hour Smiley

Still a big difference lol. .. yup can finally use faucet again now but floppy makes it more fun lol

My GOODies
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:12:16 AM

More GOOD news! 

The GOOD Facebook Tip Bot is now up!  Now you can easily send GOOD to your friends and family!  You must install the Tip Bot App in order to use it.

https://apps.facebook.com/wpmultitipping/

It's going to rain GOODs so you should hurry and install!  Wink

FreebieZoner

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:31:29 AM

More GOOD news! 

The GOOD Facebook Tip Bot is now up!  Now you can easily send GOOD to your friends and family!  You must install the Tip Bot App in order to use it.

https://apps.facebook.com/wpmultitipping/

It's going to rain GOODs so you should hurry and install!  Wink

Hot damn,  now only if I can get it to rain how I want it to lol.... but I can dig it. Smiley

My GOODies
circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

**Official GoodCoin Tower Defense and Stunt Dive Contest!! (ends 6/11/2014 6:00pm GMT -08:00)**
Simply make an account to play on the Free to Play browser game on miniclip.com, and have GoodCoin in your username somewhere! (Example: Goodcoin_Player)

Score the highest on the game Bloons TD 5 and/or Stunt Dive to win!  We're giving away over 12,000 GOODs!

Bloons Tower Defense 5 http://www.miniclip.com/games/bloons-td-5/en/#t-u-h-U  Play>New Game>Advanced Mount Magma>Hard
Stunt Dive http://www.miniclip.com/games/stunt-dive/en/#t-u-h-U

Top 3 highest scores at end of contest will split 6,000 GOODs! (3000 for 1st, 2000 for 2nd, 1000 for 3rd)

All contestants will receive a prize for participating!

Please post your profile ID number to verify your score by clicking on your profile link

HAPPY MINING!

Current Score Rankings:

Bloons TD 5:

1.  Shroi_GOODcoin (ID 1022465071) - 155
2.  GOODcoin_IceCold (ID 1261587613) - 151
3.  GOODcoin_NicolaasR (ID 1261635109) - 113
4.  GOODcoin_JzL (ID 1258639758) - 86
5.  Goodcoin_gnargna (ID 126158828) - 65
6.  GOODcoin_circusmidget11 (ID 1258157560)  - 42
7.  GOODcoin_Freebi (ID 1264171105) - 41
8.  GOODCoin_Otsu (ID 1264488163) - 41
9.  GOODcoin_Crysta (ID 1263451179) - 37

Stunt Dive:

1.  Shroi_GOODcoin (ID 1022465071) - 938
2.  GOODcoin_JzL (ID 1258639758) - 932
3.  GOODcoin_IceCold (ID 1261587613) - 827
4.  GOODCoin_Otsu (ID 1264488163) - 332
5.  GOODcoin_Freebi (ID 1264171105) - 222
6.  GOODcoin_Crysta (ID 1263451179) - 177
7.  GOODcoin_circusmidget11 (ID 1258157560)  - 167

**Stickman was removed from the contest, if you participated please post your score anyways for compensation**

GOODcoin_IceCold (ID 1261587613) - 266,928
Shroi_GOODcoin (ID 1022465071) - 99,720

circusmidget11

GOOD Dev

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

Now that Coindesk published this article, a lot of other coins are hitting them up to add their coin.   Grin

GOODlings are already receiving some GOOD rain!

http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-approves-first-cryptocurrency-tipping-apps/

FreebieZoner

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:30:23 PM

Anymore GOOD news?  Smiley

My GOODies
Seefude (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:39:07 PM

Anymore GOOD news?  Smiley

We just announced today that we are now one of a few coins out there to have facebook tipping support, and you want more already?  We can only do so much at once, community will need to help us out  Wink

FreebieZoner

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:41:39 PM

Anymore GOOD news?  Smiley

We just announced today that we are now one of a few coins out there to have facebook tipping support, and you want more already?  We can only do so much at once, community will need to help us out  Wink

Lol you were just in a roll so had to ask.  Smiley

My GOODies
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:41:36 AM

Lots of coins got hit on the games/faucet and i've shut down the whole thing until i can resolve the security exploit smartypants found.

Around 0.5 BTC where stolen, not a big loss... but whatever...

"Official" PR here http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: