Bittrex - 9 (11%)
Atomic-Trade - 1 (1.2%)
mcxNOW - 0 (0%)
Vircurex - 0 (0%)
Btc38 - 2 (2.4%)
Coinedup - 1 (1.2%)
Europex - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 82

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] List of all exchanges  (Read 6088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:11:04 AM

Not surprised that Cryptsy does not have a good number of votes.

One is mine. I don't know Undecided

I know they have issues, but Horus is cool beans

I'd be happy if they put him in charge of the whole operation and made him Boss Smiley

oh and Mintpal has most votes guys ? LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:47:48 PM

probs should add all the exchanges before the voting starts  Grin

plenty more, even missing the biggest ones (btcchina, btc38 etc)

We keep an extensive (but not quite exhaustive) list on our in-ninja-launch web site:

http://minkiz.co/exchange

It doesn't include any launched in the last week or two (we're unashamedly slacking)

Cheers

Graham
RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:30:16 PM

Voted for bittrex, how does Mintpal get any votes after their colossal clusterfuck of a v2 launch? Seriously?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:33:14 PM

Voted for bittrex, how does Mintpal get any votes after their colossal clusterfuck of a v2 launch? Seriously?

yeah exactly and that is why i bumped this before LOL

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:25:18 PM

i just voted for mintpal.  Wink

justahack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:49:09 PM

I've tried most of them. Bter has impressed me the most and it has good volume in BTSX, which is my drink of choice. If you haven't tried Bter, you may not realize how limited some of these other exchanges really are. Honest folks, too.
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:14:27 PM

Hands down, BTER, BTC38 and Poloniex. 

Literally the only exchanges intelligent enough to carry bitshares.  Even though it's #4 in marketcap, the other exchanges feel it is either not worth it to honor PTS/AGS holders (aka greed and lack of customer care) or does not carry it at all (usually while listing, nearly everyday, pump and dump scam coins).
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:01:35 PM

Cryptsy is still one of the only places I feel (relatively) safe leaving a decent amount of money if I had local problems

Bittrex has proven itself to me, too, recently. I kinda wanted to vote for RS though just because of paid bans. I love that shit

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:22:16 PM

gotta agree i'd rather trust exchanges that have their names out there and regulated.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:19:19 AM

i can only base my vote i made long ago on 1 criteria.. how many problems i have had with them.

i HAVE had a lot of problems with Cryptsy although i do consider them to be of higher quality then most and fairly trust worthy ..i guess. LOL
i have suspected Cryptsy of being manipulative with coins either by what gets added or how they maintain them or how they freeze deposits.
For example it has always been strange Cryptsy refused to add JackpotCoin when pretty much anyone else did quickly with out fuss.
Cryptsy is also the absolute king of pausing coin transfers on a coin with wallet problems on their exchange..
and then not having any kind of notification on the web site itself or it's blog or twitter news feed and even worse
they bend over backwards to avoid saying a word about it on their chat box or on the IRC channel they took over and placed them selves in charge of.

I have plenty of examples of them doing that crap.. i could go on for 10 pages with incidents and vast huge amounts of pissed off people who can't get answers
and i have told them to their face FIX that shit for a year+ !
And they don't.. i think because they have a superiority complex thinking they run the scene and their big shots or something
you should be humble and grateful the users use your service instead of another one and extent the respect clients deserve for handling THEIR MONEY
..it's not your coins cryptsy.

my routine for Cryptsy before i dropped it permanently was checking all source of info before making ANY kind of trade etc
because i got sick of buying some coins then finding out the wallet was dead and transfers didn't work and people on chat woudl always
say ya we know it's been down for weeks or even months..  they seem far more interested in micro-managing their Troll box than they do running an exchange  Roll Eyes
i don't need a Troll box i need an exchange that works !

BTER ?
Well i have had problems with them too unfortunately
it started way back with them eating and swallowing a massive 1 or 2 BTC worth of cent deposit(s).. time after time (coins vanished for ever.)
and a buddy told me the same thing and months later i found other who had the same thing happen.
and their reasoning behind shutting down transfers on Cent was more manipulative that any stunt on any exchange i have ever seen.
they froze public transfers but i guarantee they privately kept arb'ing CENT making to date probably half a million dollars or so.. while blocking us from taking part !
Pretty scammy shit !
And i have heard of or seen other scammy stunts as well..
I also have had problems with transfer to them via my PC wallet 4 or 5 times a row with MAX COIN
I have emails showing how every time i sent coins i had to email them and ask them where my coins went ?
They would reply check your account and dodge any questions asked like am i doing something wrong or what ?
NOT good service period ..I don't use them anymore because of that.

I stopped using Poloniex because of them dragging their feet with JPC and them focusing on adding too many crappy clone coins
and i don't like the UI and the troll box was always full of irritating brats screaming non stop.

Mintpal exploited the JackpotCoin community for a lot of paid votes to add JPC and that was enough to ensure i woudl never use them !
I already heard enough about them..mainly a snotty loud kids place with crappy clone coins.

mcxNow is run by assholes and the place fails and gives errors on transfers sometimes and when you mention it on chat they ban you
and take turns mouthing you off and they don't add coins i want to use either..
their bell ringing shares / points scheme type of crap is gay too !

The only other one i think worth mentioning is Bittrex and that is the one i use and have for a long time.
I had used Allcrypt for a while but the volume on Jackpotcoin died off and others coins too so i like it but its a ghost town Sad

Bittrex is who i sue and their communication when problems pop up is pretty good i think same with Allcrypt !

hey Vlad you reading this ? I see on the Max coin topic you have asked for 3 weeks why the wallet was down on Cryptsy LOL
oh ya ya ya ya yaaa really trust worthy  Roll Eyes

Cryptsy also banned me for mentioning their points hack people had told me about after the fact on cryptsy chat.. i think*
they would never tell me.. they simply waited till i came back and gave me a random hidden mod ban for a year LOL
then when guys asked why they said i lied about the exchange.. i never did ~ WARNING: i have it logged still Cryptsy Wink
i repeated info that was posted on cryptsy chat that was reputable and they did get cheated and had to roll back a lot of Points too
(it was dumped down to 4 sat's or something then rolled back) some guy found a Cryptsy points exploit and used it !
and anyone that dumped their coins and bought cheap point had it rolled back on them screwing them.
they pretend it didn't happen and you mention it and say "hack" your perma-banned for life !
I'd be pissed i dumped or a loss and then had my coins rolled back LOL
Supposedly a guy on chat told me he got about 98 grand worth of coisn out of the hack incident although i didn't get a lot of details.
they deny it all though but their roll back on point is proof what is aid is true so theyc an;t deny fuck all and ban peopel who mention it.
which is about HAX's !
A few of these guys have had hacking incidents and that is something i won't forget.. cough cough BTER etc etc ? LOL

oh and i have concrete proof all the staff at cryptsy were involved in making TIX / Tickets with iGotSpots commenting above me how great Cryptsy is LOL
They all did their own separate rolls releasing that shit coin and all trolled on guys who called them out on it and all denied it
only to admit it later.. so that shot is a big factor too.. i don't want to use exchanges that have staff making coins.
or staff who run news web sites that compete with this place who release coin ANN topic exclusively and not here at all like PRIME did with Spots and TIX !
Or how they did with CENT on chat.. and they are behind many others too. CAPS was is Cryptsy Staff Mullick's coin for example
and Horus has his coin hoboknickels and the list goes on and on.. lots of staff coins and lots of back room chat where they get together on Skype etc
while denying ALL of it every step of the way and trolling+banning anyone that exposes their behavior !

and why would i bother making shit up guys ?
such as iGotSpots defending Cryptsy above me and telling me via PM he was going to contact Crypts to get my personal info FROM CRYPTSY
and then way after when i ran into BigVern i asked him and he said YES iGotSpots did in fact request my info and he refused to say anything further
so what do you all think then ? you think Cryptsy handed my info over ? sure sound like they did or Vern woudl have said NO we didn't right ?
WHY ? because the coin cloner who made "Spots coin" claimed i "defamed" his coin cloning business and he planned on suing me over it (i still have the PM's)
And all i did was point out some lying he did on this forum or on Cryptsy chat.. i had actually defended his coins publicly on numerous occasions
so that was even yet another lie.. a week after that he threatened to fly to my house and beat me up and then did it again a while after LOL
still waiting by the way bitch LOL

Cryptsy back room boys and their tag team cloning team of Shakezulu and iGotSpost etc can sock my fucking cock !
corrupt lying sacks of shit !
Why is my coins not showing up ? hrs later of dodging the question... ohh well well well there might have been a "FORK" LOL riiiiiiiiight  Roll Eyes
fuck off Corruptsy  Cheesy

oh and JShock i want my apology still ya cocky little mouthy fucking cunt .

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:07:39 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 04:05:25 AM by iGotSpots

You sure are disrespectful...

I feel like you label me far worse than I really am. With all the scams going around, do you really have to hold a grudge and vehemently try to tarnish my name, just because I waited three weeks to say I was involved with a fair (and very legitimately successful) coin. For well over a year...?

How about a truce. You quit talking shit about me when I have nothing to do with the topic at hand and I will never respond to your ramblings again, even if I strongly disagree. Deal? Choose civility for once

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:09:10 AM

You sure are disrespectful...

i am ?

that Would be how Cryptsy and You have treated me actually..
hands down worse than anyone i have dealt with in all of crypto.
i may have run into some issues with BTER for example but at least they didn't jerk me around mouth me off lie and ban me and play dumb etc
and..
Disrespect ME !

You guys did it to me and when i tell other to warn them you say that Spots ?

lemme ask you Spots honestly how many times have you gone and reported something i said to mods ?
how much disrespectful FAKE negative trust ratings you gave me before ?
how many times have you trolled me outright unprovoked by popping up with insults only to fade back into the background playing dumb ?
how many times did you threaten to come and beat me up ? (answer = two times)
how many law suit threats ? (3 times)

It's real simple buddy don't get caught doing dumb shit then i don't have to mention it.

All of Cryptsy minus a couple people owe me an apology for rampant bad service and treatment and disrespect !
They would sit on chat for a year and watch you follow me around harassing me and do nothing and the second i said fucking word they banned me
and never even gave you a warning............................ backroom buddies                      .
League of extraordinary scammers & friends

Spots you should be in jail and have sweeping bans across crypto for horrible vile behavior..
if we had stock exchange regulation you'd be first in line to be up on charges.
don't prey on me like a fucking vulture then blame me for it afterwards.. fuck off and leave me alone lying Troll !
And i want an apology from cryptsy and i said that long ago on a handful of other topics (this request is not new for this topic)
..and i am still waiting.
they (and you Spots) know what you have done and you owe me !

funny you didn't use one of the 300 different insulting names you have for me ? want me to list them all ? what was that about disrespect asshole ?

go back to hiding and lurking carpet cleaner / coin cloner.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:28:29 AM

dang.

yeah i remember your post about the points. you sure got some hate on that.

i feel so small when i see what goes around in crypto-world.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:31:22 AM

I like the interface of Mintpal and Bittrex
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:35:18 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 09:12:15 PM by iGotSpots

Didn't read most of that, but I assume that's a no on the whole being civil thing. But to group me with Cryptsy is unfair. I'm in no way affiliated with any company other than my own businesses. I also hope you understand the difference between actually doing the carpet cleaning and owning the entire company. They are quite different responsibilities...

Oh well it was worth a shot. Back to the topic at hand

RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:06:22 AM

Spoetnik and Igotspots why do both have cryptsy avatars? I can't get any avatar at all.  Huh

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:50:00 AM

Spoetnik and Igotspots why do both have cryptsy avatars? I can't get any avatar at all.  Huh

Avatars were disabled over a year ago, after some sneaky sod discovered how to use them as an attack vector for account info.
(AFAIK, wasn't here myself at the time)
So, no avatars for us....

Back on-topic:

I like Cryptsy, had some issues on NXT deposits wot got resolved, so no problems there.
Also like Poloniex and BTER very much.
I find it hard to choose one of those 3 as being the absolute best, so I'm gonna vote for
www.swisscex.com
Probably the best exchange interface I've ever used, they really deserve to have more volume.
A lot more volume.......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

There are many exchanges which I do not even know.
I would be afraid of small exchanges..

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Your exchange looks weirdly, be careful guys.
You are also not listed on coinmarketcap.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: