del
January 11, 2012, 08:47:51 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2012, 05:56:56 PM by myself

del

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phorensic

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 09:16:14 PM

You can lose more fake money at fxtrade.oanda.com with a practice account before losing real bitcoins too.
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 10:59:25 PM

The problem with this thread is that the people who need such training are the least likely to actually do it. Tongue

I think it's a cool idea to trade in computer games. Many players really make it feel real when they bargain in RPGs and the likes, and immerse into these games far enough to make the market as real as any other.

But I must admit I never did that, just kept an eye on someone who did Diablo 2 trading. He owned the place every time lol, must be in the top 0.1% of rich players easily. It was nothing more than rapid trading on fuzzy statistics at maximum profit. Sometimes re-started from zero, just to leave 90% of players behind after a single day. Getting Enigma before sleeping the first time, to give a hint of the insanity for the Diablo-knowing among you.

Skill and knowledge are everything on high-profit markets, that's the lesson I took from that. (The other one is: one can waste too much time on a single computer game.)
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2012, 06:36:34 AM

lol, play eve to learn life

I have never signed up for eve myself, but I hold it as the heaviest game to date

I played eve for a while, isn't it the largest virtual economy in the world?? There is a massive amount of depth in that game and a lot of real business exist in selling the virtual currency and its items for cash.

It turned into a full time job like many mmorpg's these days. I ended up selling my account on ebay and I got a few hundred $ for it!... it pretty much covered all of the subscription costs i paid.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2012, 06:37:46 AM

http://www.investopedia.com

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
bitwiz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 06:43:08 AM

lol, play eve to learn life

I have never signed up for eve myself, but I hold it as the heaviest game to date

I played eve for a while, isn't it the largest virtual economy in the world?? There is a massive amount of depth in that game and a lot of real business exist in selling the virtual currency and its items for cash.

It turned into a full time job like many mmorpg's these days. I ended up selling my account on ebay and I got a few hundred $ for it!... it pretty much covered all of the subscription costs i paid.

Eve is really cool. This game has everything you want from a mmo. Heard the next step will be implementing consoles to play a shooter with your m8s online on their PC.

BUT it is a MMORPG so dont play it serious if you still want a life. I stoped a few years back now but the account is still here. Seems time to reactivate, hehe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: