Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
.. - 0 (0%)
... - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DARKCOIN: Unofficial Strategic Development of eCash  (Read 19049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Git_2058

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:01:57 AM

Anonymous is really a big deal?? ok, a selling point, anyway.

And how about your "premine" coins? (well not rigorously premine, but very close to). You SHOULD concern this in order to build a well community then goto other stuffs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tylenol3mit

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:06:02 AM

+35 plus is my vote.  there was no premine and anonymity makes DRK more like cash.  Lack of tru anon in BTC is huge flaw.

too many newbs on these forums.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 10:41:44 AM

And how about your "premine" coins? (well not rigorously premine, but very close to). You SHOULD concern this in order to build a well community then goto other stuffs.
Big deal? Anonymity is the main aspect of crypto (among transaction speed and such).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
GambitBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:02:12 PM

Every coin should have a strategy game plan such as this, well done.
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:12:37 AM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

This whole pre-mine instamine is starting to get old now.  I don't care if 100% of the coin is owned by 1 developer.  If the product is great, is innovative and has useful features its worth what i'm willing to pay for it.  Its like saying I should share my wealth of my own business with random people, because its the right thing to do.  IF, which it was NOT 50% instamined, as I was one of the first initial core to discover DarkCoin, I knew right off the bat that this coin was going somewhere...I spent 10's of thousands of dollars on mining servers from microsoft and amazon to mine DRK coin...I took a huge gamble and it paid off...then there should be reward for that.  At the writing of your message there was barely 4 million coins minted, of a possible 20+ million.   Thats NOT 50% instamined...what about the other 16+million coins yet to be mined?

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:18:19 PM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

This whole pre-mine instamine is starting to get old now.  I don't care if 100% of the coin is owned by 1 developer.  If the product is great, is innovative and has useful features its worth what i'm willing to pay for it.  Its like saying I should share my wealth of my own business with random people, because its the right thing to do.  IF, which it was NOT 50% instamined, as I was one of the first initial core to discover DarkCoin, I knew right off the bat that this coin was going somewhere...I spent 10's of thousands of dollars on mining servers from microsoft and amazon to mine DRK coin...I took a huge gamble and it paid off...then there should be reward for that.  At the writing of your message there was barely 4 million coins minted, of a possible 20+ million.   Thats NOT 50% instamined...what about the other 16+million coins yet to be mined?

Ohhhh I didn`t know about it!
Selling all my coins now and the price will get to 0,125 LOL, thank you told me that Cheesy hehe
This will not stop me from buying more.
BTC LTC wasn`t instamined/premined?
Have a nice day

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
iHeartSmartArt

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:44:13 PM

The Darkcoin project is the most exciting thing happening in cryptos.

I question the motives of those fudding coins we all know will make it.

Darkcoin is even perhaps saving Bitcoin by being so alive with new innovation.

While satoshi left Bitcoin already, Darkcoin is in the works as we speak.

You are just in time for the first anonymous digital currency. https://darkcointalk.org/
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:19:36 PM

I can't wait!!!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

I can't wait!!!
DRK ---» «--- DRK
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:59:12 PM

So the poll question is "In two weeks time after Darkcoin is open sourced, how many clones will pop up?"

At least 15 minimum. DarkerCoin, DarkestCoin, DarkDarkCoin, EveryoneGetsAMasternodeDarkcoin aka Oprah'sDarkCoin.
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:19:28 PM

So the poll question is "In two weeks time after Darkcoin is open sourced, how many clones will pop up?"

At least 15 minimum. DarkerCoin, DarkestCoin, DarkDarkCoin, EveryoneGetsAMasternodeDarkcoin aka Oprah'sDarkCoin.

As many times as a copypaste donkey can git clone. Hell, they could automate the names (darkaardvark, darkabacus...) and minor channges and post ANN threads with bots. They could make a metaclonecoin where all the mining machines post thousand of darkcoin clones per second as proof of work...

I exaggerate a little, but bear it in mind if you're ever tempted to invest in one.

andy35

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:49:28 PM

There will likely be as many Dark coin clones as Nxt clones.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:19:24 PM

LoL at this awesome poll!

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
turk-fx

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:46:07 AM

You forgot to add "my kidney" to this poll

DARK Coin - Next innovation in Cypto world
My darkcoin address -> XtvnzfFJ7U7S8PHsEnTGAVKreTPmJWZoMv
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:51:36 AM

You forgot to add "my kidney" to this poll

added.

cheers
turk-fx

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:32:18 AM

So do you want my kidney? Cheap dirt , I would let it go or 10 master nodes. Comes from smoke-free house Smiley

DARK Coin - Next innovation in Cypto world
My darkcoin address -> XtvnzfFJ7U7S8PHsEnTGAVKreTPmJWZoMv
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:12:35 PM

coins101, you have so much energy, I'm totally envious!  Love your threads!  LOL.  BTW, Mr. Snowden all the way!  He needs to be pardoned NOW!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:27:30 AM

Big deal? Anonymity is the main aspect of crypto (among transaction speed and such).

Sorry, but it's not... or else DRK wouldn't be so cheap.

You cannot do anything serious in life anon...
Like own real estate, leave an estate, build a non-virtual business, etc, etc.

"You cannot get rich without paying tax", poker/gambling legend Doyle Brunson.

You WILL have it all taken away... and end up in jail... or be blackmailed... and settle for less than rich...
Unless you wanna be a hobo or nomad or professional criminal.

Anybody under 30 is waaaaay too young to understand the Long Game.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:40:57 PM

I just love his polls Smiley

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:09:35 AM

LoL @ This Poll, fantastic!

I got in touch with NiceHash the other day, to be fair, this is their response:

Hi,
We already explained to DRK authors that we don't even have an DRK Daemon. We are not mining DRK at all, we only provide hashing power, which is then forwarded to the end-users pools - so the end-user pools should be updated, we can't do anything about it.

Kind regards,
NiceHash.com

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: