Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketglory - Paying you to play! up too 0.03 BTC  (Read 2015 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 02:24:30 AM

Still skeptical about this game. I guess before I would sign up I would like to know if this game is even fun? If its just a slow boring game that won't keep me coming back I would rather not even start. Any one care to fill me in?

Its a very boring game.  A point and click game with no action, you spend more time studying about it than playing Tongue
I have invested hundreds of euros in it, so I still play it for the sole purpose of getting back my ROI.  I can make about 2 euros a week by doing practically nothing but selling company materials and working (takes 1 minute).
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:40:34 AM

Thanks for the info guys. Seems like a big time and Btc investment for pretty small gains. Also if its not fun or enjoyable it would be grooling to get on there everyday. Thanks again.
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:03:31 PM

I don't agree.
It's a funny and good game.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:29:00 PM

I don't agree.

You're not making much of a case there; care to elaborate on what you find to be funny about the game, especially during the initial month if you don't invest? It's really quite tedious... I ended up only working as often as I could (or I should say, when I remembered the game) and only really started doing a bit more recently, when I had far more exp accumulated. Still, this took months, and I'm still quite limited in my options in the game.

The game is boring and designed to be so, in order to force people either to invest directly in the game or in advertising to get referrals.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:25:30 PM

I don't agree.

Give me your username, let's see if you really are having fun, moneywise Grin
It's a great game for people who have absolutely NOTHING to do Tongue  Don't join it with the goal of making big money, because you won't :/
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:49:53 PM

I don't agree.

It's a great game for people who have absolutely NOTHING to do Tongue  Don't join it with the goal of making big money, because you won't :/

He posted his referral link, so he really is the player named "needmoney" in the game. Also he is seemingly not doing badly, but he has registered over 17 months ago. I have seen no evidence of € withdrawals however.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:28:08 PM

I don't agree.

He posted his referral link, so he really is the player named "needmoney" in the game. Also he is seemingly not doing badly, but he has registered over 17 months ago. I have seen no evidence of € withdrawals however.

I know that he has invested at least a couple hundred euro... ROI: 0% after over a year. Smiley
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:36:19 PM

I know that he has invested at least a couple hundred euro... ROI: 0% after over a year. Smiley

How do you figure? The amount of knowledge he has accumulated? In relation to returns, he has 34 shares, each valued at €1.46 last I saw, so he could withdraw €49.64 from the game (receiving €39.71), though yes, he probably spent a lot more than that.
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

I am a good bro

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

I didn't withdraw money because I reinvest it for companies,shares,referrals,mistakes Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:23:25 PM

I didn't withdraw money because I reinvest it for companies,shares,referrals,mistakes Smiley

No excuses, in the end, your ROI is still 0% Wink  Plus, why would you need 17 jobs for 1 company... big investment :O
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

I am a good bro

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:30:51 AM

No excuses, in the end, your ROI is still 0% Wink  Plus, why would you need 17 jobs for 1 company... big investment :O

I bought it so cheap..you are working discredit the game, why? Please don't make comment if you aren't interested.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:12:41 PM

Did OP do escrow for this ? Before that a lot people have been running away without paying .
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:29:09 PM

Did OP do escrow for this ? Before that a lot people have been running away without paying .

Well, if OP did escrow, the btc would be trapped literally forever, as no one is going to reach any significant amount unless they invest (which kind of defeats the purpose of all this). Read the rest of the thread for details. Wink
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:32:28 PM

Well, if OP did escrow, the btc would be trapped literally forever, as no one is going to reach any significant amount unless they invest (which kind of defeats the purpose of all this). Read the rest of the thread for details. Wink

Exactly.  Also,  to answer your previous post:

Don't say what he "could" and what he "can't" do.  He DIDN'T do it, thus his ROI is still 0%.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: