Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:38:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO  (Read 13970 times)
Cryptor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:54:30 PM

There are many people saying that want to invest, but it seems that no one does... Sadly it seems that this project is slowly dying

It would be beneficial if we got some updates, responses, and an investor transaction sheet.
Investor list is behind escrow, its published at least for investors, but its pretty sad to read
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:59:53 PM

There are many people saying that want to invest, but it seems that no one does... Sadly it seems that this project is slowly dying

It would be beneficial if we got some updates, responses, and an investor transaction sheet.
Investor list is behind escrow, its published at least for investors, but its pretty sad to read

Not so much activity. Even with escrow, no one wants to invest. Dev probably won't even mess around with so little BTC.

Final Balance    1.01822491 BTC
Bruce Red

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:28:37 AM

Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.

WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:22:38 AM

Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.
Exactly. So many coins with IPO. I am afraid of them.
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:28:12 AM

Dev,
Is there a minimum amount of total IPO required for this coin to launch?
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:54:47 AM

Dev,
Is there a minimum amount of total IPO required for this coin to launch?
0.00000001 BTC. Grin Grin Grin Grin
foxya

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:26:52 AM

quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in

yes, so much work has been done, and the thread will active....

yes ,you are right, let see the coin whether it has a futrue...

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BCTYCfagpvJoWae9ikDwMTkLB9wrhT9MRg
ShiThing

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:23:57 PM

quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in

yes, so much work has been done, and the thread will active....

yes ,you are right, let see the coin whether it has a futrue...
We will see. Time will tell.

greenpay (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:51:32 PM

We will have an official demo video and some more pictures released on May 7th. Stay tuned  Smiley
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

Looking forward to that  Cool
greenpaydev

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:36:18 PM

Hello everyone im one of devs for greenpay. We are hoping to have a demo up in a few days just ironing out a few things and then we are going to release it to the public so stay tuned!!! This is gonna be a exciting ride!!!
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:45:37 PM

Hello everyone im one of devs for greenpay. We are hoping to have a demo up in a few days just ironing out a few things and then we are going to release it to the public so stay tuned!!! This is gonna be a exciting ride!!!

Marvelous! Can't wait for more details.
XiaoHuli

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:34:48 AM

Looking forward to this. Can't wait.
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:53:14 PM

Will definately participate in the IPO when we see the wallet in action
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

Will definately participate in the IPO when we see the wallet in action

I will stay here and wait for your IPO man. Grin

WhyMe126

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:55:42 PM

Ahaha. I will probably IPO this coin. sounds good.
Tumasuge

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:20:00 AM

I am looking for this coin. I will probably invest .
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:40:29 PM

Call me a fool if you want, but I kicked in 0.5 BTC. The name is golden. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

feifeiq

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:28:14 AM

any progress? the coins is not attracting attention

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:14:03 AM

any progress? the coins is not attracting attention

Neither did NAS - and the people who missed out complained quite volubly when it took off. Wink

That said, Greenpay may well languish after launch. Many promising altcoins are stuck in ruts thanks to the bursting of the altcoin bubble in March.

Myself, I'm used to this kind of environment because I played the penny stocks in '09-11. The stock that I realized the biggest dollar profit on, I bought at 8 1/2 cents. It stayed there for more than a year before it finally was noticed and took off.

It may sound strange, but that kind of market is calming. There's no need to hurry because the same price will be available today, tomorrow, next week, and so forth. You have time to check around and mull the decision over, since the price will barely budge while you're doing your due diligence. So, unlike in a bubble environment, there's no advantage in being hasty: impulsiveness is all disadvantage. That makes for better decisions. Smiley

Scarred Veteran's Tip: In times like these, it's prudent to have some BTC and/or fiat in reserve in case an alt falls even deeper into bargain territory. Myself, I'm tapped out atm, but I did draw on some reserves earlier - including 0.5 BTC's worth for this IPCO. Had I had more, I'd be putting in a substantial lowball bid for Québécoin rather than the piddly one I have put in.

I'd probably also throw a BTC or so into JuggaloCoin - but that's just me.

To get back to Québécoin, its market is a lot like the pennies in a post-bubble market. QBC is selling at less than a fifth of its IPO price, but the volume is piddling. An order that would take minutes to fill for a high-volume crypto, takes days for QBC.

Sadly, that's life in the bottom of a bubble. There are good bargains, because hardly anyone is buying. But you'd be lucky to make a killing off those bargains - because hardly anyone is selling. Undecided

One exception: scrypt coins that are being ravaged by multipools. With them, you have lots of supply to snap up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: