Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260279 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:35:28 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 08:01:40 PM by popshot

LOL - People dumped down to 50k on Bittrex.  Unreal - they could have pm'd me - I would pay 60K  for your stash!

Obviously someone trying to play with the market. I like these guys cause I like playing with them. If you know how to trade, it s so easy to identify their buy and sell offers and make them lose money. HATE SPECULATORS, crypto scum.

Yeah hopefully over time they will move on to other coins

It seems the guy on Cryptsy/Bittrex is not going away and having hope is not really a solution. He/she needs to be tackled.

If we don't want the price to dive below .0011 we should do our bit and fight that speculator who's purposefully driving the price down.  

The truth is some DMD holders might get an impression there is a good reason for cashing in, the irrational sell panic sets and months of promo go down the drain.

But if it's what the market=you want there is not force to stop it.

A bit of proactive Diamond community anti-malicious speculator action would do this coin good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:42:11 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 08:02:35 PM by popshot

Thanks to Systh

DMD Diamond has its own flat web icon Smiley

It was a hard task to flatten our logo but I think the artist did pretty decent job. I personally like it.

What do you think?

Download: https://allienworks.net/2015/cryptocoins-updated-to-1-4/
Demo: http://labs.allienworks.net/icons/cryptocoins/

Donations:
Bitcoin: 3QsuYhfTiZamrsVX4oKxdnQ8P8wq62k4GR
ShadowCash: SjQb4RopPHKvpwQitGGZHqeRkyFPMbKpNP
I/O Coin: iVVu3d6uGtEvKMZafDX1javenJ1M2pfpmr

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

LOL - People dumped down to 50k on Bittrex.  Unreal - they could have pm'd me - I would pay 60K  for your stash!

Obviously someone trying to play with the market. I like these guys cause I like playing with them. If you know how to trade, it s so easy to identify their buy and sell offers and make them lose money. HATE SPECULATORS, crypto scum.

It seems the guy on Cryptsy/Bittrex is not going away and having hope is not really a solution. He/she needs to be tackled.

If we don't want the price to dive below .0011 we should do our bit and fight that speculator who's purposefully driving the price down.  

The truth is some DMD holders might get an impression there is a good reason for cashing in, the irrational sell panic sets and months of promo go down the drain.

A bit of proactive Diamond community anti-malicious speculator action would do this coin good.

Yeah, seems to be a nuisance. I've done all I can do. Hopefully new investors will take this opportunity to buy in at these prices

Avalanche is a must own
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:27:55 PM

What ever happened to the person/group that was going to buy up another 80-100 btc worth of Diamond?  I hear no more mention of them in here.

4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:35:06 AM

I could do 10-15 btc if te price were appealing and irresistible... Smiley
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:41:04 AM

well yeah, I'm sure there will be buyers if prices fall much more than right now.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:46:53 AM

well yeah, I'm sure there will be buyers if prices fall much more than right now.Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:20:10 AM

Being target of speculators is something I see as a very possitive sign, as much as I hate these people. This means they think this coin s got potential for growth. Taking into account the fact we are a small community, makes this even more important.

DMD s about constant and stable ROI, it s has always been and it ll always be. The number of wallets constantly increases, our market cap is among highest of all PoS coins and liquidity s also increasing big time compared to a 3 months ago.

We re working on that next promotion which ll be implemented by the end of this month and after that a few other projects will be prepared as well.

All in all, business as usual, smart money buys now, I know I do.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:12:29 AM

FYI

By a request by one of your community member, Diamond was added to Cryptocoins webfont/SVG icon pack of popular alt cryptocurrencies.

It's all GNU GPL v2, so do pretty much whatever you want. If you're missing some of your fav alts, hit me on Twitter @AllienWorks or just file a issue on Github.

(Hope you don't mind this post, but many of former added coin devs were happy to post this in their thread.)

Cheers and good luck!

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:13:56 PM

FYI

By a request by one of your community member, Diamond was added to Cryptocoins webfont/SVG icon pack of popular alt cryptocurrencies.

It's all GNU GPL v2, so do pretty much whatever you want. If you're missing some of your fav alts, hit me on Twitter @AllienWorks or just file a issue on Github.

(Hope you don't mind this post, but many of former added coin devs were happy to post this in their thread.)

Cheers and good luck!

Many thanks for adding Diamond to your crypto fonts package. Very cool!

Avalanche is a must own
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 12:26:30 PM

Does diamond have any kind of fixes against the stake cheating that seems to be in most Proof of Stake coins?

Apparently there are a number of the problems but the only one people have described publicly is the one where you set your clock ahead.

What are the fixes and which ones does Diamond have in place?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:24:18 PM

Does diamond have any kind of fixes against the stake cheating that seems to be in most Proof of Stake coins?

Apparently there are a number of the problems but the only one people have described publicly is the one where you set your clock ahead.

-MarkM-

What kind of problems with the POS you talking about?
There is now no diamond problem with POS mining.
All statements in the specification of works without errors.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:52:57 PM

What is different about Diamond's PoS system then that makes it not have the usual problems so many other PoS coins have?

Is it a matter of which original type of PoS a given family of coins was cloned from?

For example the setting your clock forward less than two hours but maybe close to two hours, that one is apparently quite widespread?

You do not come across as knowledgeable about these problems so it is not clear that you have enough knowledge of them to actually even have seriously examined your code to be sure they do not apply to it?

For example the recent coin Axiom apparently has the problems, they are claiming to be looking into fixing them.

It is not clear whether the recent coin NINJA has them or not.

So far I have not come across any coherent explanation of which ancestries of coins have them or if maybe all of them do.

The problems are ancestral, dating back I don't know how far, inherited by many coins as they keep cloning each other.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:18:25 PM

What is different about Diamond's PoS system then that makes it not have the usual problems so many other PoS coins have?

Is it a matter of which original type of PoS a given family of coins was cloned from?

For example the setting your clock forward less than two hours but maybe close to two hours, that one is apparently quite widespread?

You do not come across as knowledgeable about these problems so it is not clear that you have enough knowledge of them to actually even have seriously examined your code to be sure they do not apply to it?

For example the recent coin Axiom apparently has the problems, they are claiming to be looking into fixing them.

So far I have not come across any coherent explanation of which ancestries of coins have them or if maybe all of them do.

The problems are ancestral, dating back I don't know how far, inherited by many coins as they keep cloning each other.

-MarkM-

Danbi, Popshot, or Cryptonit (on vacation) can speak to this.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:23:45 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 03:44:08 PM by shveicar

-MarkM-

I understand what you're saying. But there are a lot of programs that guarantee precise work only if your the system time is exposed adequately.
And your time zone coincides with the real time. for example BitTorrent Sync.
Perhaps that the development of the code, many coins were based on a basic system time as a reference.
But no one bothers to integrate into the wallet system of independent verification time and connecting  to the global world servers of time.
I think that in the near future it will be corrections.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:30:51 PM

-MarkM-

I'm not aware of any problems with PoS, no one has reported it nor have personal experienced with it.

I agree, bugs in crypto coins software are widespread, after closer inspection it looks like a big mess.
Danbi did remarkable job by fixing many bugs that are still present in other coins.

You would have to wait for him to point you to exact lines of code. However you can try to recreate abusive behaviour and see if it works for you.

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:21:17 PM

-MarkM-

I'm not aware of any problems with PoS, no one has reported it nor have personal experienced with it.

I agree, bugs in crypto coins software are widespread, after closer inspection it looks like a big mess.
Danbi did remarkable job by fixing many bugs that are still present in other coins.

You would have to wait for him to point you to exact lines of code. However you can try to recreate abusive behaviour and see if it works for you.

I remember I had a problem with the wallet about some time ago, maybe one month ago, it was not syncing.... After a while it appeared a message saying something that my clock is ahead and the minting is not working or something like that. So I would say this "cheat" is not working on DMD wallets.
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:28:14 PM

We are close, we are so close ...

BTC's price has been falling recently which suppressed DMD's price and our efforts but fear not community it will not break our spirit Wink

We now have 1.59475474BTC (x2) in pure BTC contributions.

While DMD Donations accepted @ dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e (managed by Vagnavs)

at today's valuation are 0.84496118746(x2)

with total of ... 2.43971592746BTC (x2)

Our target is 2.7 so we are just 0.26028407254 short!

We should be ready with the promo shortly and certainly with everything unfolding by the end of the month.

Thank you contributors, last time it took us long months to reach our goal but this time round it's going so much faster.

I think everyone understands the importance of continuous media presence and its positive effect on everyone's holdings. 

Contribute to the PR initiative!

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:34:43 PM

What ever happened to the person/group that was going to buy up another 80-100 btc worth of Diamond?  I hear no more mention of them in here.

+1

+2

Well it's a question to that person/group.
We can only speculate what might have happened, a change of heart, or the time is not right, or not enough DMD on the market... or who knows.

Regardless we should never rely on one person to lift things up, we're in this together and we should act together.

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

We are close, we are so close ...

BTC's price has been falling recently which suppressed DMD's price and our efforts but fear not community it will not break our spirit Wink

We now have 1.59475474BTC (x2) in pure BTC contributions.

While DMD Donations accepted @ dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e (managed by Vagnavs)

at today's valuation are 0.84496118746(x2)

with total of ... 2.43971592746BTC (x2)

Our target is 2.7 so we are just 0.26028407254 short!

We should be ready with the promo shortly and certainly with everything unfolding by the end of the month.

Thank you contributors, last time it took us long months to reach our goal but this time round it's going so much faster.

I think everyone understands the importance of continuous media presence and its positive effect on everyone's holdings.  

Contribute to the PR initiative!

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Yes, please donate what you can. We all stand to benefit from this PR campaign.. BTW I am just helping out, not a foundation member.

Avalanche is a must own
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: