Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:03:53 AM

My trading bot is set to buy non stop 24/7 then, cheers guys  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:04:13 AM

Whats up cryptsy withdrawal by the way? Since an hour withdrawal is pending.. i think they are sleeping lol  Huh
Don't even get me started with the Cryptsy withdrawal right now mate lmao

same here lost out on profit because of Craptsy!

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:05:26 AM

WTF my bot almost crashed  Shocked

Nice profit in bittrex   Cheesy

Yeah everyone's just dumping the price now.
No not really people are being cautious on whether it's all just fake hype and don't want to get stuck buying the top but I honestly think DMD should at least be trading for 0.01 a coin right now easily! It's such a great coin with an amazing community and hard working team behind it! It definitely should be associated in the same class as coins like DASH and LTC price ranges for sure Smiley

+1 on the price that DMD should be at (0.01).

That would be us. we bought over 28,000 worth of coins since we do believe this coin will be very profitable.

ohhh.....so the very most 3 DMD got sold at 0.1. nice
Yes we did, our company has been looking at the coin for a while now. So we be looking at taking the coin for our services.
Well if all of that is true mate you picked the perfect time to buy up the lot of them because they have always in my eyes been one of the best Altcoins out there and definitely worth like I said at least 0.01 a coin EASY!! But I wouldn't argue if they ended up at over 0.1 a coin either Wink Cheers
Lol i can see that the community dumped the price down back to almost the original price.
But we do plan on purchasing more, coinbase dose have buying limits. x[
We will likely be going up to 0.1 again since these coins are much cheaper then most but should be worth more.
Keep up the good work guys.

+9000

may the low prices be forever in your favor then. just dont buy below 110 000 SAT...if you can. lol

Oh we have no plans going that low, The coin is underrated as it is we will likely just buy everything up.
But who knows if that will be possible we might have probably woken up the whales.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:08:30 AM

Honestly I hope that this opened a lot of people's eyes because on April 17th I tweeted that DMD was a fucking outrageous steal at 50k a coin and people didn't believe me and look where it's going to be headed now!!! Once more people realize the potential behind DMD and the hard work that has been put into this coin it will definitely easily be a top 5 coin!! It damn well should be already!! Christ sakes Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

CryptoVPN

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:38:00 AM

Honestly I hope that this opened a lot of people's eyes because on April 17th I tweeted that DMD was a fucking outrageous steal at 50k a coin and people didn't believe me and look where it's going to be headed now!!! Once more people realize the potential behind DMD and the hard work that has been put into this coin it will definitely easily be a top 5 coin!! It damn well should be already!! Christ sakes Wink Cheers
Guess we will see.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:42:04 AM

Guess we will see.
Well I just know that if anyone ever wants my stash I won't sell it for any less than 0.01 a DMD because I'm quite content holding this coin until it officially reaches that price Wink Which I can almost certainly guarantee that it will Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:44:01 AM

The price is so damn high. What's happening with this coin?  Huh
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:45:28 AM

The price is so damn high. What's happening with this coin?  Huh
What do you mean high? This coin should already be worth over 500k a coin have you ever noticed how hard it is to buy a large quantity of DMD without the price going high fast??? I have which is because people know the value of a Great coin when they see it and won't sell large chunks for cheap Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:46:10 AM

Eyes are opened.  It's a nice trend that is showing itself.  Old coins are easy to accumulate and then pump.  The DMD chart is freaking ridiculous and shows a momentary spike on a plateau.  With a few other old coins pumping (LTC being the notable standout), I think we have a short lived trend to momentarily revive old coins for profit.

Not that I don't disrespect the DMD devs...but this isn't natural at all.

Wonder what the next coin will be...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:51:27 AM

Eyes are opened.  It's a nice trend that is showing itself.  Old coins are easy to accumulate and then pump.  The DMD chart is freaking ridiculous and shows a momentary spike on a plateau.  With a few other old coins pumping (LTC being the notable standout), I think we have a short lived trend to momentarily revive old coins for profit.

Not that I don't disrespect the DMD devs...but this isn't natural at all.

Wonder what the next coin will be...
Well no the pump to 0.1 a coin wasn't natural at all but the fact that DMD has been steadily growing in price and never really has been pumped crazy shows that the way Diamond was made and the people behind this coin definitely know what they are doing! This coin may be older but it was a long time coming for it to start getting the recognition that it deserves and to be honest I bet the lowest we will see DMD again if we are lucky is 150k a coin because with what the coin offers and how rare the coin is and how hard working the people behind the coin are this coin should have the same value as a coin in the top 5.  I do get what you are saying though about the frequency of older coins being pumped lately which is true.  The LTC pump although I do believe had a little bit to do with the block halving if I'm not mistaken and that would create more supply and demand since mining LTC would become more expensive for the rewards that miners would get Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CryptoVPN

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:54:07 AM

Yeah the community is a decent one that's for sure.
But you guys really need to find more merchants.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:02:41 AM

Guess we will see.

CyptoVPN do you plan to somehow use those 28,000 DMD with your VPN business model?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:03:28 AM

thanks guys Smiley it tasted sooo good

inside the cake, thats blue icing swirl mmmm

Me and my long tongue. I offer 50 DMD bounty and the price doubles withing hours. Smiley)))

Still, my word is solid as a rock and whoever wins this ll get a nice bounty.

One word of advice, do not be greedy and dump, it s obvious we re slowly getting into the Chinese markets and these guys can buy a lot. IMHO, DMD Diamond ll go up even more. However, if you want/need/decide to sell, place a sell order and wait for it to get filled. DON'T be stupid and waste your coins and simply dump.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CryptoVPN

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:05:48 AM

Guess we will see.

CyptoVPN do you plan to somehow use those 28,000 DMD with your VPN business model?
Advertising, giveaways, and being a big holder with 50% a year seems like a boss way to earn some decent profit and pull a nice community.
Guess we will see what happens in the next few days when we buy more up to 0.1. Likely we will be fighting some whales and walls.

CryptoVPN

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:07:09 AM

Me and my long tongue. I offer 50 DMD bounty and the price doubles withing hours. Smiley)))

One word of advice, do not be greedy and dump, it s obvious we re slowly getting into the Chinese markets and these guys can buy a lot. IMHO, DMD Diamond ll go up even more. However, if you want/need/decide to sell, place a sell order and wait for it to get filled. DON'T be stupid and waste your coins and simply dump.
Lol we bought up everything to 0.1 then dumped back down to 0.0025 still double what is was earlier tho.

stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:10:30 AM

lol i cant believe whats happening with the price...  Shocked at this rate i just got ROI for the last year  
CryptoVPN

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:12:40 AM

lol i cant believe whats happening with the price...  Shocked at this rate i just got ROI for the last year  

Grats mate.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:13:16 AM

Guess we will see.

Advertising, giveaways, and being a big holder with 50% a year seems like a boss way to earn some decent profit and pull a nice community.
Guess we will see what happens in the next few days when we buy more up to 0.1. Likely we will be fighting some whales and walls.
Well I'll say something if in the next day or two this coin hits even 0.01 again I don't think we will be seeing any less than 500k a coin after that because by then everyone will want to know what is going on with DMD and if anyone takes the time to research the coin and check out the website and this thread anyone can clearly see that DMD is a solid good investment for a coin and one that really could be used in the real world Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CryptoVPN

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:15:54 AM

Guess we will see.

Well I'll say something if in the next day or two this coin hits even 0.01 again I don't think we will be seeing any less than 500k a coin after that because by then everyone will want to know what is going on with DMD and if anyone takes the time to research the coin and check out the website and this thread anyone can clearly see that DMD is a solid good investment for a coin and one that really could be used in the real world Smiley Cheers
Oh we do hope so.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:17:36 AM

Guess we will see.

This is why I say it is CRUCIAL for not to prevent any major dumps cause DMD Diamond has never been a pump and dump coin. Our community has always been made of smart crypto investors, not speculators and pumpers. Play smart, this is price is not even close to what DMD Diamond potential is.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: