Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:29:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

how do you know this and would you say this will overall help or hurt DMD?

i follow market each day intense
and i can see it changed the last few weeks
its new players with bigger pockets and unknown goals

so i cant predict the effect

i dont understand the motivation

pure daytrading?
why not use a coin with lot more liquidity and faster frequency of up down waves
DMD is sure not optimal for daytrader

but if not daytrading whats then the goal?
harm DMD at a loss? who would burn cash on this?
and power over the DMD market give only a big DMD wallet not a big BTC wallet

if not harm whats the goal? really expecting that he can buy back 10000 DMD below 0.00100?
than we face a inexperienced daydreamer

all i can say i if u sell into this buyorders below 0.0011 u power the next dump
its all in the hands of the community the price u willing to sell will become the marketplace
as long as people who buy there will use the DMD gained to dump again

and this is what happens

in other words, we need some BIG WHALES or lots of chinese people to eat up all the available diamonds on the market. no playground for them to play with. and then we go into hibernation like a bear (Stake Mode) and when we wake up, we become bulls.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:18:01 PM

now what eat 3000+ DMD at one bite?

i call that whales

they already here

whales and sharks

the times we where a small community where everyone know everyone are over

DMD Diamond attract more and more people

that include all the good and bad aspects of it

and by become a big coin it was unavoidable to come to that point

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:18:51 PM

With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

I already run a server farm, with an incentive I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to put in the work and expense to expand our permanent nodes.

RaginglikeaBoss

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:27:25 PM

Huge jumps in the market volume-wise.  I really think this node expansion idea is a necessity.

I decided to limit my personal computer to just 50 connections for the time being, but I will most likely be turning this down due to bandwidth interfering with my normal day-to-day network activities.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:28:00 PM

With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

I already run a server farm, with an incentive I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to put in the work and expense to expand our permanent nodes.

we have community nodes added to the seed already from trusted community members
(u can apply by PM)
but none of the node owners requested a incentive

u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
and its not needed u part of the seed list because when u have a 24/7 online node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:42:37 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 08:30:19 PM by cryptonit

ok we see a major wallet that we expected lost owner to come alive
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?1436.htm

he staked over 20000 DMD and is now biggest single wallet after reactor and cryptsy existing
it would be great if the whale make himself public and join DMD community chat on skype

send me a PM please

(looks like he sold 5000 DMD and it can be expected by that this one sell alone made him ROI all his investments back then in stoneage
and he sit now at 60000 DMD as a DMD superwhale without any need to get back invested money
lets see how he will play his cards)

additional today we see a crazy market 16 BTC volume until yet

interesting days ahead

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:50:04 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 07:00:50 PM by Vagnavs

how much is needed to complete it?
Oh, were not far away. I think at last count was about 0.25 BTC shy. It may be a bit higher with the recent pullback in BTC prices.

0,26 BTC is missing. But the Foundation will double any amount of BTC donated. So a donation of 0,13BTC is enough to finish the PR campaign Smiley

I factored in that the foundation would double the amount of BTC. So there still is about 0.25 BTC remaining. Thanks to those who have donated recently. It's not so much how much you donate, just that you help the community. If everyone did this, we would have met our goal already.

Donations can be sent to the following addresses

BTC: 1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg
DMD: dTNFyc3yBsGqeoQbkDbWePqvSQxspUbk2e

^^^^^^^THANK YOU!^^^^^^^

Avalanche is a must own
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:19:27 PM

With these high volumes we ve been experiencing recently, I think we ll start attracting even more traders soon, which should generate even more volume.

May DMD lives long and prospers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 10:58:46 PM

crazy up downs and 20 BTC trading volume last 24 hours

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 01:36:43 AM

he staked over 20000 DMD and is now biggest single wallet after reactor and cryptsy existing
it would be great if the whale make himself public and join DMD community chat on skype

send me a PM please

(looks like he sold 5000 DMD and it can be expected by that this one sell alone made him ROI all his investments back then in stoneage
and he sit now at 60000 DMD as a DMD superwhale without any need to get back invested money

interesting days ahead

STAKE-ing like a boss. over 20000 in less than a day. but i guess that's because his pile is about 2 years old?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:42:58 AM

send me a PM please

interesting days ahead

STAKE-ing like a boss. over 20000 in less than a day. but i guess that's because his pile is about 2 years old?
Correct, he hasn't staked his coins in 2 years. So that's how he's able to stake so many at once

Avalanche is a must own
RaginglikeaBoss

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 04:26:00 AM

With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

we have community nodes added to the seed already from trusted community members
(u can apply by PM)

and its not needed u part of the seed list because when u have a 24/7 online node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway

I wasn't asking for an incentive, I was stating that an incentive (which we already pay for each transaction) could help the network security.

You seemed to get defensive rather than think of the idea that more full nodes = better security. 

"u work for the success of ur own investment by run a 24/7 node
u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway"

Thank you for directly stating that none of us are needed.  Poorly thought through comments like this are one of the reasons there are few dedicated members here.  I made a suggestion and I'm insulted, thanks.  Next time try to be a little more courteous.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:57:47 AM

With the network and interest expanding I believe we have a need to expand the permanent nodes.  Currently they are too few in number.

We pay transaction fees currently to support them, I believe we should expand this process.  Long time, trusted members of the community could be reviewed and their "permanent node rights approved."

More nodes = more security.  Especially as we go through volatile times with the Bitcoin markets at the moment.

I know I for one would open a permanent node, currently I host 47 active connections at any given time.  With a small DMD incentive I could easily expand this to 2-3 servers supporting up to 1250+ clients each.  I would be almost entirely paying out of pocket, but small DMD fees could help offset this.  While at the same time achieving our main goal of propagating Diamond and securely it properly.

(u can apply by PM)

I wasn't asking for an incentive, I was stating that an incentive (which we already pay for each transaction) could help the network security.

You seemed to get defensive rather than think of the idea that more full nodes = better security. 

u are part of the peerlist that permanent nodes share with connected wallets anyway"

Thank you for directly stating that none of us are needed.  Poorly thought through comments like this are one of the reasons there are few dedicated members here.  I made a suggestion and I'm insulted, thanks.  Next time try to be a little more courteous.

The hybrid coins type POS & POW the network security with new nodes directly dependent on large wallets, which was launched in operation 24 hours a day.
If you are the owner of several large wallets, then in the presence of a static IP address, you can really help if you are organizing a diamond network nodes.
But if you do not have wallets with a large number of diamonds, the opening of new nodes will be a little value.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 02:45:26 PM

(u can apply by PM)

Thank you for directly stating that none of us are needed.  Poorly thought through comments like this are one of the reasons there are few dedicated members here.  I made a suggestion and I'm insulted, thanks.  Next time try to be a little more courteous.

true is what the reader understand
sometimes its not what the writer did try to say

cant do much about it

beside im sorry if i wrote in a way that can be
misinterpreted as a insult

with my limited english and any intend i had at writing i didnt put any insults in it

and i cant find even now if i read a second time

all i said was 24/7 nodes shared as peers anyway by the seednodes

this mean any 24/7  node is helping

thx to all who run a 24/7 node

regarding active nodes DMD is one of the most active nodes network of all the coins with similar marketcap

im very proud about that again thx community

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

to clarify:

a wallet without conf connect at startup to seednodes
there are multiple of them all around the world

the seednodes share their active peers list with the new wallet

this mean if u run a active wallet u helping the network
the seednodes know u as active peer
and share ur ip with new wallets that come online and seek more nodes

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:25:56 PM

our ancient whale seems to leave a trail of diamonds behind him
seems until yet he didnt dump below 0.00100 so if u want a share of that diamond rain

i suggest u place buyorders of above 0.00100 and enjoy a piece of a shrinking ancient whale

im really happy he did awake now and not after the next value raise
now its doable absorb this amount of DMD

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 06:54:56 PM

guess how it feels to work 1 1/2 years for some anonymous 600 days inactive guy to cash out ......

what keep me moving is to imagine how he feel after sold at 0.00100 when we hit 0.00300 in 2016

each coin he sell and u buy will be worth at minimum double the amount 2016  thats the goal of DMD Diamond Foundation

support us place walls ideally at 0.00100 but at least above 0.00091 that 7k buyorder there is fishy..... dont wana see that one fullfilled

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 09:19:04 PM

the good news

we are nr5 volume coin on cryptsy

the bad news

who didnt get a piece of the eat up a whale party

u should hurry and place some buyorder around 0.00100

as long as he is in sell mood

for me it looks like he stopped after he sold his 600 days POS rewaards and stick with his original 40k DMD

but who know maybe another wave of cheap diamonds is incoming try ur luck place buyorders

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:27:56 PM

on coinmarketcap.com 24h volume DMD = 29 BTC ($ 6,660)

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:07:55 PM

Well I just bought ~1000 DMD from that shrinking whale Smiley But I think this is it. He will keep the remaining 40k DMD at "cold". He will open it again in 2 years for staking.
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: