Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:19:19 AM

Hello all,

I'm getting daily payouts from DMD cloud mining and now a have that address stuffed with small transactions.

In previous post someone mentioned that DMD wallet will take care of everything in the way of splitting and combining blocks.

How does that happen? Will the wallet start to combine my small blocks into bigger blocks as they age?

Can someone, please, elaborate a bit on this?

Thanks!

hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:05:14 PM

Can you mine this coin with asic miners or is it gpu and cpu mining this coin sounds good to mine it seem to b the number one coin to mine on few site that i look at....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:09:45 PM

does DMD have a 50% Stake rewarding system? I would probably stake some diamonds. How many times per month will the wallet stake?
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:48:15 PM

Hello all,

I'm getting daily payouts from DMD cloud mining and now a have that address stuffed with small transactions.

In previous post someone mentioned that DMD wallet will take care of everything in the way of splitting and combining blocks.

How does that happen? Will the wallet start to combine my small blocks into bigger blocks as they age?

Thanks!

As far I as know, after 30 days smaller piles of coins than 20 DMD (maybe cryptonit can help me here) will merge in a big pile and stake together according to your coinage and size of the piles.
BogdanCo

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:50:01 PM

Can you mine this coin with asic miners or is it gpu and cpu mining this coin sounds good to mine it seem to b the number one coin to mine on few site that i look at....

You can mine with GPU. if you have ASIC you can use the Multipool: https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
BogdanCo

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:55:41 PM

does DMD have a 50% Stake rewarding system? I would probably stake some diamonds. How many times per month will the wallet stake?

For the moment until maybe April it has 50% POS reward. After 9 days a pile of coins can stake, but this depends on the size of the pile and luck Smiley
But don't worry, if it's staking later the reward is bigger Cheesy
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:08:48 PM

When people hear about 50% per annum, they did not immediately believe it.
But it's true and this mechanism works great  Wink
My wallet put into operation 24 hours a day, on average, every half hour I get a reward.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:55:31 PM

Hello all,

Thanks!

it helps if u place some like 10 dmd size transactions in it
once this become older than  30 days and is minting it will attach a lot of the dust in wallet above 30 days age

some bigger pile between dust help to get this automated group stake mechanism started

if u have already a few bigger pile above a few dmd size the situation will solve by itself

dont worry about time coin age never is lost so even if some dust wait 2 or 3 months it will generate all the rewards for his gathered coin age

detailed explaination of DMD POS mechanics https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:17:38 PM

just some of the many places that have the press release
http://www.moneysedge.com/newsimage?id=473
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/how-anyone-anywhere-can-make-money-with-digital-currency-bitcoin-alternative-dmds-team-explains/
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-anyone-anywhere-can-make-money-with-digital-currency---bitcoin-alternative-dmds-team-explains-2015-09-07
http://www.newswire.com/press-release/how-anyone-anywhere-can-make-money-with-digital-currency
http://bitcoinfeeds.com/how-anyone-anywhere-can-make-money-with-digital-currency-bitcoin-alternative-dmds-team-explains/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/09/08/anyone-can-make-money-anywhere-with-bitcoin-diamond-foundation/
http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/how-anyone-anywhere-can-make-money-with-digital-currency-bitcoin-alternative-dmds-team-explains/
http://cryptocurrencybuzz.com/news/how-anyone-anywhere-can-make-money-with-digital-currency-bitcoin-alternative-dmds-team/
http://markets.ibtimes.com/ibtimes/news/read/30576736/how_anyone
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/how-anyone-anywhere-can-make-money-with-digital-currency---bitcoin-alternative-dmds-team-explains-300138823.html
and
and
and
-----------------------------------
text:
-----------------------------------

How Anyone Can Make Money With Digital Currency: Bitcoin Alternative DMD Explains

Article Date : Sept. 7, 2015

Backed by the Diamond Foundation and an array of price stability mechanisms and professional services, long term valuable digital currency DMD’s team believes in the potential of cryptocurrency for wealth creation worldwide. DMD recently celebrated its second birthday.

The digital currency industry – while met with controversy in both the governmental and financial sector – has grown rapidly since Bitcoin was first created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Unlike fiat money cryptocurrency is not produced by banks and controlled by governments. It is cheap to transfer and can be protected against inflation. Cryptocurrencies may invoke a paradigm shift to the people’s advantage, as well as aid the millions of unbanked worldwide.

Cryptocurrencies have two ways of controlling how many coins should exist; ‘Proof-of-Work’, and Proof-of-Stake’, also known as ‘minting’. Mining is the process of adding transaction records to the public ledger through computers solving algorithms. This is the method used when producing Bitcoins. Mining requires a steep learning curve. Mining also requires continuous reinvestment in computer hardware and electricity; which for many poses a significant entry barrier. Proof-of-Stake, on the other hand, is a virtualization of the above process which achieves the same result but is more cost - and energy - efficient and requires less expertise from the individual. DMD Diamond combines the strengths of both to create a hybrid system that is not only very effective at securing the network but also highly rewarding for DMD users.

Minting through Proof-of-Stake delivers interest like a bank, however due to the fact that it is not establishment centric, but user oriented, the amount of interest the individual receives is incomparably higher. DMD Diamond’s network algorithms guarantee DMD adopter’s 50% interest annually which in real terms means that a deposited 1000 DMD will yield an additional 500 DMD hands-free. To use a DMD Diamond wallet is as simple as opening the wallet and keeping it running in the background on a PC. This makes DMD an optimal choice for novice and tech-savvy users alike. Diamond´s system is programmed to function automatically and maximize profits for DMD adopters, and not to make profit from users as in traditional banking.

In order to increase the DMD adopters wealth with 50% annually without causing hyperinflation and loss of value Diamond´s system is governed by a predefined and carefully designed issuance model. The model takes into account all possible outcomes and any increase of coin count – created by any number of participants – so that a collapse of DMD Diamond monetary system is at all time prevented. DMD Diamond takes a constantly decreasing inflation approach with the ultimate aim of achieving inflation at par with yearly world gold excavation.

In a time where the banking sector has proven to be unstable and world governments constantly change interest rates, DMD Diamond brings stability with predefined cryptographic algorithms. Modern businesses in any country, with any regime are able to plan not only months but decades ahead when implementing DMD Diamond to their business.

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:20:05 PM

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

clockuniverse
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 01:39:47 AM

My wallet put into operation 24 hours a day, on average, every half hour I get a reward.

I actually think that a lot of people are confused by "per annum."  I don't think they are stupid, I just don't think they have ever heard that term.  Also, a lot of other POS coins advertise their percentage by per time staked.

Most coins advertise as a ~~% POS coin, meaning that each time it stakes you get that ~~ percent of minted coins.

A 50% POS return every 9 days on DMD would be ridiculous because we would be out of coins in like two months.

I really do think that is the confusion, not the other way around.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:04:07 AM

I actually think that a lot of people are confused by "per annum."  I don't think they are stupid, I just don't think they have ever heard that term.  Also, a lot of other POS coins advertise their percentage by per time staked.

Most coins advertise as a ~~% POS coin, meaning that each time it stakes you get that ~~ percent of minted coins.

A 50% POS return every 9 days on DMD would be ridiculous because we would be out of coins in like two months.

Yes, a better term may be an annual interest of 50% or 50% a year interest. That may sound a bit better Smiley.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 07:41:41 AM

thats not how our POS mechanics work

to be able predict how much u earn when u mint a block u need to know the gathered coin-age

and if it would be a year it would be 50%

if its a months its 50% /12

if its 9 days its 50% /365 * 9

i think the most easy way to tell it people is to say

1000 DMD earn average 10 DMD a week

~1% a week ~50% a year

RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:18:02 AM

to be able predict how much u earn when u mint a block u need to know the gathered coin-age

~1% a week ~50% a year

Just so you know, all you math says that it's still 50% per year unless you go out of your way to compound gained interest.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:31:38 AM

~1% a week ~50% a year

Just so you know, all you math says that it's still 50% per year unless you go out of your way to compound gained interest.

compound is a different topic

if people have a hard time to understand what 50% a year is
then its to early to explain that it could be 55% a year if u mint regulary and not only every few months....

topic of my lesson above was to teach that POS earnings deepens on amount AND age of coins

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:33:00 AM

~1% a week ~50% a year

compound is a different topic

if people have a hard time to understand what 50% a year is
then its to early to explain that it could be 55% a year if u mint regulary and not only every few months....

you can read up on it here if your that confused about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:35:15 AM

you can read up on it here if your that confused about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest

trust me im not confused about it   Cool

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:36:19 AM

trust me im not confused about it   Cool
oh i know your not confused about it my comment was directed at the other person  Cheesy
or did i just misread the convo dammit now im all confused! Shocked

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:49:55 AM

baltathar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:14:47 PM

Price of this shit drops every day, he he  Grin
https://i.imgur.com/Bf8ykRw.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: