Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:48:10 PM

New service for Diamond

Hi to all Diamond community members.

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread here . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there since we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit or via email at support@staisybit.com .

I will post here further updates.

Cheers

Hi, It's nice to hear positive information  Smiley

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:19:46 PM

New service for Diamond

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread here . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there since we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit or via email at support@staisybit.com .

Cheers

Hello, thanks for your info. But how is going to help us your service? The bigger the piles of coins the faster they stakes and so minted coins are generated faster? Would you care to share us some of your experience?

Thank you.
BogdanCo

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:42:25 PM

A lot of "walls" of 0.0008 DMD at Cryptsy... Someone is getting bored a lot Smiley)
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:51:33 PM

New service for Diamond

Cheers

Not only that, DMD Diamond Foundation will back this ambitious project with a significant amount of coins to kick start on-line staking.

StaisyBit is something more in its scope than an online wallet. We're looking forward to working with you guys. 

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 09:30:26 PM

New service for Diamond

Cheers

Not only that, DMD Diamond Foundation will back this ambitious project with a significant amount of coins to kick start on-line staking.

StaisyBit is something more in its scope than an online wallet. We're looking forward to working with you guys.  

did i read between the lines online wallet with mobile access and lot interesting stuff planed for the future

and it even stakes!

that sounds great to me

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 09:45:46 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 09:59:18 PM by cryptonit

BTW, do you know what happened with the yesterday payouts from Cloudmining and Multipool? I never got them...

thx for tell me a script was stuck fixed now
u can email cloud@bit.diamonds if that happens again
when things work flawless most time u become lazy control them each day

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
StaisyBit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 10:39:03 PM

New service for Diamond

Cheers

Hello, thanks for your info. But how is going to help us your service? The bigger the piles of coins the faster they stakes and so minted coins are generated faster? Would you care to share us some of your experience?

Thank you.

Hi. I have recently got in touch with DMD C.E.O. and he can confirm what i am about to say:

Assuming to have at least the 1% of money supply on our system, Staisybit increases your earnings in, briefly, 3 manners:
  • by running 24/7/365 , unlikely to achieve on an Home PC
  • by staking efficiently, thanks to our proprietary scripts and our wallets maintainer (yeah, it's an human), our wallets will stake efficiently
  • by staking continuously: smaller DMD owners may generate a PoS block once a while, but between a block and the other, it may pass one or even more days; this happen if you stake on your Home PC. On Staisybit  a PoS block is generated more frequently and, more precisely, the frequency is directly proportional to the amount of coins deposited on our staking wallet (this is why i've taken as assumption that DMD wallet is running with at least the 1% of supply). Well, since block rewards are split among users immediately after 30 confirmations and since the splitting is performed using a shares-based system, the same user will be able to get a reward with more frequency than staking on his own. The frequency gain and the amount gain can't be predicted because they rely on the staking-wallet balance, but surely users have benefits in take the coins generated with the stake weight of others users

That said, you will also have the convenience of keep all "on a cloud": an user-friendly web interface to manage your coins (send, receive, stake) from Google Chrome or Firefox, instead of run a QT wallet which needs to be kept up to date and clean. Also, Staisybit will run a several number of cryptocurrencies; if you are staking not only DMD, you will be able to keep all in one place.

short term features
- buy/sell on exchanges
- chat

medium term features
- integration of a third party payment gateway

long term features
- Mobile Application. Staisybit will be on smartphones, giving you the first Mobile Staking Wallet, with its payment gateway, capable to give you access to most of the PoS coins in circulation in few touches.

Please ask here any further information: Announcement Thread

Reach us
Official WebSite
Twitter

Contacts
support@staisybit.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:12:02 PM

community please retweet https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/646459576414568448
please

thx

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:27:17 PM

please share on linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/new-possibilities-staking-web-wallets-dmd-diamond-helmut-siedl

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 02:52:44 AM

A lot of "walls" of 0.0008 DMD at Cryptsy... Someone is getting bored a lot Smiley)

WTH...its all those orders each with "0.00066 DMD" amount. And it completely pushes out all the other orders way down below the list and i can't see them because that's the maximum i am allowed to scroll down. bored indeed...commemorating the removal of trading fee on Cryptsy probably.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 07:14:18 AM

WTH...its all those orders each with "0.00066 DMD" amount. And it completely pushes out all the other orders way down below the list and i can't see them because that's the maximum i am allowed to scroll down. bored indeed...commemorating the removal of trading fee on Cryptsy probably.

just buy 1 DMD guess how many 0.00066 order u will eat up this way

i think its just a trading bot that did go crazy and maintainer is lazy in checking his bots

BogdanCo

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:53:10 AM

BTW, do you know what happened with the yesterday payouts from Cloudmining and Multipool? I never got them...

Yeah, never happened before, so I was thinking something got stuck. I will send also an email next time Smiley
Thanks again.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:09:24 AM

but back to another topic

our GO CHINA campaign did lose momentum we got the website translation
but the chinese community manager was a failure and is MIA

so once again

if we have a community member with chinese language skill
or u know someone with that skills who could be willing get involved into a top 100 crypto coin and make it conquer china

please get in touch with us

PM or mail towards contact@bit.diamonds

--------------------------------------------------------

Support Operation "DMD Diamond Go China"
Donate BTC towards: 16RSXKe4ZsdAnE2A7LW8HrfG2jkZToUvyA
optional donate DMD dPo9nJtW8PPcyZdUe3qKYYw7WyXF5CTLgd

stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:22:06 AM

i didnt get my cloud mining pay out as well..
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 05:49:51 PM

i didnt get my cloud mining pay out as well..

u will see today 2 payouts

alt-fan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:57:48 PM

Guys, please help with this strange wallet problem:

I ran the wallet (MacOS, v2.0.5.5) after many weeks. It synchronized ok, but it shows a balance of just 1.00 DMD (with 0.00 at stake and 0.00 unconfirmed).

Transactions shown are ok (i.e. there's no sending of coins that would reduce the balance to just 1.00 DMD).

What can be wrong and how to fix it?
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:23:31 PM

I ran the wallet (MacOS, v2.0.5.5) after many weeks. It synchronized ok, but it shows a balance of just 1.00 DMD (with 0.00 at stake and 0.00 unconfirmed).

Transactions shown are ok (i.e. there's no sending of coins that would reduce the balance to just 1.00 DMD).

maybe try repairwallet?  checkwallet?

alt-fan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:48:17 PM

If only I knew how Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:01:01 PM

If only I knew how Smiley

in wallet

help -> debug -> console

there enter the command
repairwallet

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:11:26 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 08:36:59 PM by cryptonit

Dear DMD Cloudmining Investors

Most likely u did ROI already or u are close to ROI if u with us already a longer time
but for brandnew investors that will be not that easy to repeat special because the old investors shares newer lose earning power.

The only solution for this is following step:

with the end of september the ability to buy new DMD Cloudmining shares will be stopped
and all accounts will be set to convert to DMD mode (convert to shares mode will be no longer available in settings area)
the latest DMD Cloudmining promotion will be evaluated in terms of investments made until the end of september
and the rewards will be reduced proportionally (the price of the raffle will equate 100x amount of BTC)

DMD Cloudmining is run by me alone and any questions why i set this move should at directed to me
it is my personal responsibility and not of DMD Diamond Foundation as a whole

the reason for such move is that after doing all new calculations and predictions of how our DMD Cloudmining investment would develop a fresh investment is no longer a investment with ROI in a competitive timeframe

the rule set of DMD Cloudmining which states that old investments have always a full earning power with their shares just didnt add up even with the conserved earning power of 50% reinvestment

over time earning power reduced up to a degree that i cant actively promote or accept new investors after september 2015
existing shareholders and those who recently invested (before the end of september) will earn payouts - as long as cloud is able to generate some income - and get their share of DMD Reactor payouts (but please keep in mind a lot of coins in the reactor are borrowed coins by community members and will be returned to them at the beginning of 2016 when the contract ceases, when that happens the reactor payout power will then be strongly reduced too)
the payout frequency will be over time reduced towards average weekly instead of daily payout model to enable me with a acceptable amount of invested time keep this cloud running longterm

i hope u understand this its not easy for me to announce that a project i started wont work as sustainability and as long term as hoped for

if and with what changed/improved rule set we might launch a DMD Cloudmining V2 i cant say at this moment

DMD Multipool is in no way affected and will run daily DMD Payout rounds

edit: there might be people who instead cry in fear try to increase their cloud shares as long as its still possible because the ability to invest disappear
no fear that the gate closes and u can never get any cloud shares any longer

we close the automated way to buy shares
but existing and new investors will always be able get in touch with me via cloud@bit.diamonds
and after a talk with me where i explain difficulties and chances allowed to invest
or even increase their shares as a supportive act for DMD without aims for a fast ROI solution

thx for ur understanding

Helmut Siedl

--------------------------
same text was mailed to all DMD Cloudmining registered email addresses

Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: