Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:58:28 PM

i have a feeling that the market finally is rdy to break 0.00100 again soon

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:40:41 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 12:54:14 AM by chilo

Dear DMD Cloudmining Investors

Most likely u did ROI already or u are close to ROI if u with us already a longer time
but for brandnew investors that will be not that easy to repeat special because the old investors shares newer lose earning power.

The only solution for this is following step:

with the end of september the ability to buy new DMD Cloudmining shares will be stopped
and all accounts will be set to convert to DMD mode (convert to shares mode will be no longer available in settings area)
the latest DMD Cloudmining promotion will be evaluated in terms of investments made until the end of september
and the rewards will be reduced proportionally (the price of the raffle will equate 100x amount of BTC)

DMD Cloudmining is run by me alone and any questions why i set this move should at directed to me
it is my personal responsibility and not of DMD Diamond Foundation as a whole

the reason for such move is that after doing all new calculations and predictions of how our DMD Cloudmining investment would develop a fresh investment is no longer a investment with ROI in a competitive timeframe

the rule set of DMD Cloudmining which states that old investments have always a full earning power with their shares just didnt add up even with the conserved earning power of 50% reinvestment

over time earning power reduced up to a degree that i cant actively promote or accept new investors after september 2015
existing shareholders and those who recently invested (before the end of september) will earn payouts - as long as cloud is able to generate some income - and get their share of DMD Reactor payouts (but please keep in mind a lot of coins in the reactor are borrowed coins by community members and will be returned to them at the beginning of 2016 when the contract ceases, when that happens the reactor payout power will then be strongly reduced too)
the payout frequency will be over time reduced towards average weekly instead of daily payout model to enable me with a acceptable amount of invested time keep this cloud running longterm

i hope u understand this its not easy for me to announce that a project i started wont work as sustainability and as long term as hoped for

if and with what changed/improved rule set we might launch a DMD Cloudmining V2 i cant say at this moment

DMD Multipool is in no way affected and will run daily DMD Payout rounds

edit: there might be people who instead cry in fear try to increase their cloud shares as long as its still possible because the ability to invest disappear
no fear that the gate closes and u can never get any cloud shares any longer

we close the automated way to buy shares
but existing and new investors will always be able get in touch with me via cloud@bit.diamonds
and after a talk with me where i explain difficulties and chances allowed to invest
or even increase their shares as a supportive act for DMD without aims for a fast ROI solution

thx for ur understanding

Helmut Siedl

Hello Helmut,

Thank you for announcing this situation in a timely manner. Your professionalism is flawless.

I can only speak for myself, but I have invested in DMD Cloudmining as a support mechanism for DMD prices and any returns have been and continue to be a bonus. I will continue to invest further in DMD Cloudmining via personal email as outlined by you in your email for this reason. I am confident that a number of other Cloudmining investors also view it as a support mechanism for DMD, and will continue in the same manner.

Additionally, I will seek to leave my Reactor DMD in place at the end of the agreed period and increase my stake there after increasing my Cloudmining shares (to maintain proportion of my Reactor payouts).

I am in this venture for the long haul and you can count on my support.

Kind Regards,

chilo

alt-fan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:53:50 AM

Guys, please help with this strange wallet problem:

I ran the wallet (MacOS, v2.0.5.5) after many weeks. It synchronized ok, but it shows a balance of just 1.00 DMD (with 0.00 at stake and 0.00 unconfirmed).

Transactions shown are ok (i.e. there's no sending of coins that would reduce the balance to just 1.00 DMD).

What can be wrong and how to fix it?

maybe try repairwallet?  checkwallet?

If only I knew how Smiley

in wallet

help -> debug -> console

there enter the command
repairwallet

it worked! thanks a million!!!
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 07:14:55 AM

i want to place this good news again in focus because
the more we involved in talks with that guys the more we see the strong possibility
of it not be only webwallet with ability to stake but a possibility of
a full set of webbased services attached to the close involved coins included DMD Diamond

in my oppinion this is very promising

New service for Diamond

Hi to all Diamond community members.

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread here . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there since we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit or via email at support@staisybit.com .

I will post here further updates.

Cheers

Hello, thanks for your info. But how is going to help us your service? The bigger the piles of coins the faster they stakes and so minted coins are generated faster? Would you care to share us some of your experience?

Thank you.

Hi. I have recently got in touch with DMD C.E.O. and he can confirm what i am about to say:

Assuming to have at least the 1% of money supply on our system, Staisybit increases your earnings in, briefly, 3 manners:
  • by running 24/7/365 , unlikely to achieve on an Home PC
  • by staking efficiently, thanks to our proprietary scripts and our wallets maintainer (yeah, it's an human), our wallets will stake efficiently
  • by staking continuously: smaller DMD owners may generate a PoS block once a while, but between a block and the other, it may pass one or even more days; this happen if you stake on your Home PC. On Staisybit  a PoS block is generated more frequently and, more precisely, the frequency is directly proportional to the amount of coins deposited on our staking wallet (this is why i've taken as assumption that DMD wallet is running with at least the 1% of supply). Well, since block rewards are split among users immediately after 30 confirmations and since the splitting is performed using a shares-based system, the same user will be able to get a reward with more frequency than staking on his own. The frequency gain and the amount gain can't be predicted because they rely on the staking-wallet balance, but surely users have benefits in take the coins generated with the stake weight of others users

That said, you will also have the convenience of keep all "on a cloud": an user-friendly web interface to manage your coins (send, receive, stake) from Google Chrome or Firefox, instead of run a QT wallet which needs to be kept up to date and clean. Also, Staisybit will run a several number of cryptocurrencies; if you are staking not only DMD, you will be able to keep all in one place.

short term features
- buy/sell on exchanges
- chat

medium term features
- integration of a third party payment gateway

long term features
- Mobile Application. Staisybit will be on smartphones, giving you the first Mobile Staking Wallet, with its payment gateway, capable to give you access to most of the PoS coins in circulation in few touches.

Please ask here any further information: Announcement Thread

Reach us
Official WebSite
Twitter

Contacts
support@staisybit.com

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:10:08 PM

Dear DMD Cloudmining Investors

Most likely u did ROI already or u are close to ROI if u with us already a longer time
but for brandnew investors that will be not that easy to repeat special because the old investors shares newer lose earning power.

The only solution for this is following step:

with the end of september the ability to buy new DMD Cloudmining shares will be stopped
and all accounts will be set to convert to DMD mode (convert to shares mode will be no longer available in settings area)
the latest DMD Cloudmining promotion will be evaluated in terms of investments made until the end of september
and the rewards will be reduced proportionally (the price of the raffle will equate 100x amount of BTC)

DMD Cloudmining is run by me alone and any questions why i set this move should at directed to me
it is my personal responsibility and not of DMD Diamond Foundation as a whole

the reason for such move is that after doing all new calculations and predictions of how our DMD Cloudmining investment would develop a fresh investment is no longer a investment with ROI in a competitive timeframe

the rule set of DMD Cloudmining which states that old investments have always a full earning power with their shares just didnt add up even with the conserved earning power of 50% reinvestment

over time earning power reduced up to a degree that i cant actively promote or accept new investors after september 2015
existing shareholders and those who recently invested (before the end of september) will earn payouts - as long as cloud is able to generate some income - and get their share of DMD Reactor payouts (but please keep in mind a lot of coins in the reactor are borrowed coins by community members and will be returned to them at the beginning of 2016 when the contract ceases, when that happens the reactor payout power will then be strongly reduced too)
the payout frequency will be over time reduced towards average weekly instead of daily payout model to enable me with a acceptable amount of invested time keep this cloud running longterm

i hope u understand this its not easy for me to announce that a project i started wont work as sustainability and as long term as hoped for

if and with what changed/improved rule set we might launch a DMD Cloudmining V2 i cant say at this moment

DMD Multipool is in no way affected and will run daily DMD Payout rounds

edit: there might be people who instead cry in fear try to increase their cloud shares as long as its still possible because the ability to invest disappear
no fear that the gate closes and u can never get any cloud shares any longer

we close the automated way to buy shares
but existing and new investors will always be able get in touch with me via cloud@bit.diamonds
and after a talk with me where i explain difficulties and chances allowed to invest
or even increase their shares as a supportive act for DMD without aims for a fast ROI solution

thx for ur understanding

Helmut Siedl

--------------------------
same text was mailed to all DMD Cloudmining registered email addresses

hmmm i dont quite understand. so what will happen? will we still have daily payouts?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 02:01:39 PM

existing shareholders and those who recently invested (before the end of september) will earn payouts - as long as cloud is able to generate some income - and get their share of DMD Reactor payouts

hmmm i dont quite understand. so what will happen? will we still have daily payouts?

i reduced wall of text to that part that answer ur question

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 02:02:46 PM

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:52:18 PM

I just realized what was the issue with all the disconnections from Multipool. You have to use the "stratum extranonce subscription" if you mine SHA256 with Asic. I've tested it on Nicehash and I had no disconnections. Just add "/#xnsub" after the name of the pool where you point your miner at. Example: "stratum.nicehash.com:3334/#xnsub" It's also explained at Nicehash site.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:52:32 PM

Hello Community - I am in need of some funds and am looking to liquidate my cloud mining shares.  I have 1071.11 shares.  I am open to serious offers and PM is preferred.  I have used Cryptonit before for escrow and will do the same if he is willing.  Let the PM's begin.  :-)

-pokeytex  

edit: will accept BTC, DMD, VNL, AMBER

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 08:31:35 PM

I just realized what was the issue with all the disconnections from Multipool. You have to use the "stratum extranonce subscription" if you mine SHA256 with Asic. I've tested it on Nicehash and I had no disconnections. Just add "/#xnsub" after the name of the pool where you point your miner at. Example: "stratum.nicehash.com:3334/#xnsub" It's also explained at Nicehash site.

good hint thx

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:34:30 AM

I should probably know the answer to this question but is there a transaction size limit in the DMD Wallet?  I am trying to send DMDs to another address and every time I try to send more than 100 coins I get an error message indicating the transaction failed.  If I send 100 DMD it works.

Is there something wrong with what I am doing?
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:35:16 AM

I should probably know the answer to this question but is there a transaction size limit in the DMD Wallet?  I am trying to send DMDs to another address and every time I try to send more than 100 coins I get an error message indicating the transaction failed.  If I send 100 DMD it works.

It depends on KB of transaction block, I ran into this problem when I was running pool, a large amount of small coin piles combined reaches a limit.  just reduce amount of piles per transaction.

tx tansaction fee 0.001 DMD per 1KB block size, not sure what the limit is to block size in KB but there is a limit Sad
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:35:47 AM

I should probably know the answer to this question but is there a transaction size limit in the DMD Wallet?  I am trying to send DMDs to another address and every time I try to send more than 100 coins I get an error message indicating the transaction failed.  If I send 100 DMD it works.

It depends on KB of transaction block, I ran into this problem when I was running pool, a large amount of small coin piles combined reaches a limit.  just reduce amount of piles per transaction.

tx tansaction fee 0.001 DMD per 1KB block size, not sure what the limit is to block size in KB but there is a limit Sad

Thanks.  I am not sure what a "pile" is but I have a large number of transactions from mining.  I can see where sending a lot of coins is actually combining a lot of transactions into one new transaction block.  I guess I have to settle for breaking up my DMD into small transactions before I send them.
utahjohn

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:22:41 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 07:51:07 PM by utahjohn

Thanks.  I am not sure what a "pile" is but I have a large number of transactions from mining.  I can see where sending a lot of coins is actually combining a lot of transactions into one new transaction block.  I guess I have to settle for breaking up my DMD into small transactions before I send them.

That's why I try to keep large "pile" sizes for staking, I do have another address for "small stuff" from mining on another wallet, I find that 1.8DMD from mining wallet (0.20 per block) is max pile size for single KB transaction from mining wallet to "small stuff" wallet, not sure of limit but I have had to split to several transactions due to limit exceeded ... then I let those stake to group .  "Large stuff (500+ DMD) goes to my staking wallet.  I have found that having small amounts in staking wallet hinders things, coin age gets reset on larger piles when small piles stake Sad  this is due to the 9 day stake age BUG in wallet which has been ignored, hence the need for micromanagement of several wallet addresses Sad
What I have observed is that a single pile of 100+ with numerous piles of suitable staking age will indeed reset the 100+ pile also when the smaller piles stake with it Sad keep all your LARGE piles (100+) in a separate wallet address (the larger coin weight of large pile combined with small piles enable them to stake but coin age also gets reset on the large pile Sad Danbi is aware of problem)... and recombine them immediately after staking to keep 100+ piles!  Split staking is the way to go!  approx every 7 days and with higher stake weight than small stuff LOL.  2 days extra compound interest every time versus letting broken wallet code handle it ...

This is likely what staisybit intends to do with human management as they have recognized the flaw also ... 7 day split staking wins Smiley

Meanwhile I just sit on stake piles and wait for next dump to buy  LOL...
utahjohn

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:00:02 PM

@pokeytex

U see the light ... cloudmining was destined to fail it can not be self sustaining , a pyramid to keep it alive ... HAHA glad I got out Smiley

I just continue to harvest solo mining and staking ... 
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:40:42 PM

The long time  there did not appear this stupid troll utahjohn.
Interestingly it has been released from the mad house  Grin

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

@pokeytex

U see the light ... cloudmining was destined to fail it can not be self sustaining , a pyramid to keep it alive ... HAHA glad I got out Smiley

Utah - You show up at the weirdest times.  Cloudmining did not fail.  In fact I make DMD from it every day in addition to the share of the reactor twice a month.  I am damn near ROI and am honestly just in need of some funds.  No reason to stalk the forum waiting for someone to say something that you can pounce on.  Come on you are better than that!
-pokeytex

utahjohn

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:29:40 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 12:40:05 AM by utahjohn

@pokeytex

Utah - You show up at the weirdest times.  Cloudmining did not fail.  In fact I make DMD from it every day in addition to the share of the reactor twice a month.  I am damn near ROI and am honestly just in need of some funds.  No reason to stalk the forum waiting for someone to say something that you can pounce on.  Come on you are better than that!
-pokeytex
Damn near ROI is no reaching it.  I invested for a short time and saw ROI was not going to make it.  I sold my shares to U i believe Smiley now u bail out see-ing get out now Smiley

@pokeytex
Identify youself to fairglu on this forum via PM  and be listed Smiley on diamond explorer if u are brave Smiley
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:26:33 AM

@pokeytex

Utah - You show up at the weirdest times.  Cloudmining did not fail.  In fact I make DMD from it every day in addition to the share of the reactor twice a month.  I am damn near ROI and am honestly just in need of some funds.  No reason to stalk the forum waiting for someone to say something that you can pounce on.  Come on you are better than that!
-pokeytex
Damn near ROI is no reaching it.  I invested for a short time and saw ROI was not going to make it.  I sold my shares to U i believe Smiley now u bail out see-ing get out now Smiley

@pokeytex
Identify youself to fairglu on this forum via PM  and be listed Smiley on diamond explorer if u are brave Smiley

Dude - seriously - you are quite annoying.  Why I sell my shares is my business and all you are doing is stirring shit up.  This thread is so much better when you are silent.  Please stay silent unless you have something constructive to add.  Btw - who the hell is fairglu and why would I identify myself to him?  Not sure where you are going with that?
-pokeytex

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:23:13 AM

@pokeytex

-pokeytex

@pokeytex

Dude - seriously - you are quite annoying.  Why I sell my shares is my business and all you are doing is stirring shit up.  This thread is so much better when you are silent.  Please stay silent unless you have something constructive to add.  Btw - who the hell is fairglu and why would I identify myself to him?  Not sure where you are going with that?
-pokeytex

fairglu is a great guy , he runs your diamond block explorer.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: