Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RoboCoder's Reputation Thread  (Read 1186 times)
RoboCoder (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 11:57:51 PM

My Reputation Thread for Leaserig.net!

Want to see me in real life - i am a person not a forum nick!  My name is Rob Sulzman and I am a software engineer (in between jobs at the moment) and I also run an animal rescue group with my wife: Animal Rescue Foundation of Texas and also work internationally in Mexico with a rescue whose primary mission is to reduce the wild/feral cat and dog population through a process called Trap-Neuter-Return (as well as other methods).

I live in Bartonville, Texas and the ARF Animal Adoption Center is located at the Double Oak Veterinary Medical Center - you can come by and say hi - and maybe find a new fur-ever friend!

ARF of TX:
   http://www.arftx.com,
   http://www.facebook.com/ARFOnline 

(here is a picture of me with one of our rescues - i am the one with less fur! )
   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=721846354515916&set=pb.405407182826503.-2207520000.1398210602.&type=3&theater

CoCo's Cat Rescue in Playa Del Carmen, QuintaRoo, Mexico
   http://www.cocoscatrescue.org

Board of Directors (another oh so flattering picture of me - the one of my wife jeri is MUCH better)
   http://cocoscatrescue.org/about-us/board-members/

I would like to shout out that several of the forum members have donated to ARF with money or time - and they deserve positive recognition for it, especially my buddy: gameFixer!

---

Been working with bitcoin since it was still profitable to cpu mine (if that tells you anything..)

Anyway, if you lease a rig from me, most of the income goes to help keep ARF running..  Thanks for listening to my ramblings and thanks for your leases!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:15:32 PM

My Reputation Thread for Leaserig.net!

Want to see me in real life - i am a person not a forum nick!  My name is Rob Sulzman and I am a software engineer (in between jobs at the moment) and I also run an animal rescue group with my wife: Animal Rescue Foundation of Texas and also work internationally in Mexico with a rescue whose primary mission is to reduce the wild/feral cat and dog population through a process called Trap-Neuter-Return (as well as other methods).

I live in Bartonville, Texas and the ARF Animal Adoption Center is located at the Double Oak Veterinary Medical Center - you can come by and say hi - and maybe find a new fur-ever friend!

ARF of TX:
   http://www.arftx.com,
   http://www.facebook.com/ARFOnline 

(here is a picture of me with one of our rescues - i am the one with less fur! )
   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=721846354515916&set=pb.405407182826503.-2207520000.1398210602.&type=3&theater

CoCo's Cat Rescue in Playa Del Carmen, QuintaRoo, Mexico
   http://www.cocoscatrescue.org

Board of Directors (another oh so flattering picture of me - the one of my wife jeri is MUCH better)
   http://cocoscatrescue.org/about-us/board-members/

I would like to shout out that several of the forum members have donated to ARF with money or time - and they deserve positive recognition for it, especially my buddy: gameFixer!

---

Been working with bitcoin since it was still profitable to cpu mine (if that tells you anything..)

Anyway, if you lease a rig from me, most of the income goes to help keep ARF running..  Thanks for listening to my ramblings and thanks for your leases!

Holding a deposit of  0.365013 BTC

Happy Leasing

mez

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:08:01 AM

Hey,

i want to rent your rigg, but since your new i find you price a bit to high.
Can we negotiate a price?

Regards,
Mez

DutchyGn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:45:58 PM

Hi
I rented your ROBORIG1 but it says it is off / not responding...
Please can you take a look?
Regards
RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 02:33:34 PM

Hi
I rented your ROBORIG1 but it says it is off / not responding...
Please can you take a look?
Regards

Yes.  Looking at it now.  The LeaseRig Proxy Software has a problem that when the difficulty appears is low and too much traffic is generated due to that, the software has trouble maintaining its pool connections.  This also seems to be true even if the pool is not the primary pool (or one of the pools has a lot of latency).  I have seen a problem when BTCGuild is one of the pools.

So, i know that when these problems are occurring the rig appears to be down from the leaserig point of view. I can edit the pools directly in the proxy (i can't manage my rig through LRP when this happens either).

Give me a little bit to try some tests to get your set of pools working optimized.

Oh..  and while the problem is actually not my systems, i will be compensating you at 1.5x the time you lost.

RoboCoder
RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 02:45:48 PM

I fixed the problem.

There seemed to be a problem with your first pool connection.  I took that out of the config file and restarted the proxy and boom - worked great.

I see that you canceled the lease though within an hour.  I am leaving the miners pointing at your second pool for a bit anyway.

If you do decide to lease the rig again, please pm me and i will add some time in for free. (please allow a little time for me to respond because I am not in front of my computer all the time).

RoboCoder
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:45:28 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 06:00:15 PM by bronan

rig turned off suddenly ?
still showing off a while now
RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

I am looking at it now.  It appears that the LRP is having trouble maintaing a connection to the mmpool.org.  The primary pool is also showing latency, the rigs are in the US, so i am going to switch the primary pool to us based servers rather than Netherlands and see if that solves the problem.

Also the LRP software appears to have problems if any of the configured pools have problems even if they are not the primary pool.
RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:13:55 PM

Ok.  It is not a problem with mmpool, but that the n1.ghash.io is intermittent/latent - so the proxy software is switching back and forth - it seems to loose connection with LeaseRig on switches.  I will bring that up to the dev.  I am switching you to the US based ghash pool to see if that helps.

I will also extend your lease as compensation.
RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:15:39 PM

Also please be aware that just because Leaserig may show the miner not responding, it may still be mining - the connection between the proxy and leaserig can be intermittent as well. 
RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:37:03 PM

Ok, once i took mmpool off of the list pools (replaced it with bitminter) - the connection from the proxy to LeaseRig cleared right up.

Please be aware you were still mining during this time, it was the connection to LR that was down.

I have gone ahead and added 90 minutes to your lease anyway.

RoboCoder
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:36:23 PM

Everything sorted out

Thank you

Greetz
BlackHood

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:05:10 AM

Fantastic provider! Love this rig, RoboRig2 (SHA256 1000.00 GH/s) Leased for 13 hours, still have the lease going and I am going to lease it again for another 6 hours then maybe again! No troubles at all, smooth sailing with this one.

Wonderful rig for sure!

Great provider!

Well recommended!

A+++

Grin
voodoo1602

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:56:02 PM

Hi!
It's nice to know there's another Texas guy on here!
Okay so I think I might be renting some time from you but I just wanted to make sure that the settings were done right on Leaserig.net before I really do anything else.
Pool 1 GHash
stratum+tcp://uk1.ghash.io:3333

Pool 2 Bitminter
stratum+tcp://mint.bitminter.com:3333

Is that correct??? Like I said I just want to make sure everything is ready to jive once I have the BTC to rent from you.  Wink
Thanks and have an awesome day!  Cheesy
RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:21:23 PM

Hi!
Okay so I think I might be renting some time from you but I just wanted to make sure that the settings were done right on Leaserig.net before I really do anything else.
Pool 1 GHash

Pool 2 Bitminter

Is that correct??? Like I said I just want to make sure everything is ready to jive once I have the BTC to rent from you.  Wink

Looks good to me.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:33:39 PM

Hi!
Pool 1 GHash

Pool 2 Bitminter

Looks good to me.

Wouldn't you use us1 for ghash?  Or did I miss something?

RoboCoder (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:43:39 PM

Hi!
Pool 1 GHash

Pool 2 Bitminter

Looks good to me.

Wouldn't you use us1 for ghash?  Or did I miss something?

You can use either.  I have all mine set to us1  but more than half show up on ghash as uk1. 
voodoo1602

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:31:50 PM

Cool! Right on, right on! I think it'll be a few more days until I have the BTC amount that I need.
Oh and I did have my Hex miners pointing to us1 but it seemed that they were using the uk1 one instead. So I said the heck with it and just pointed them to uk1 anyway. I was asking more because I had a RPi with Minepeon that didn't like hooking up to Bitminter. I just wanted to make sure that I had everything correct and I wasn't being a doom-ass.
syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:33:52 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 02:30:19 PM by syrota

Thanks prompted site. Rented all your miners. Work perfectly.
And for everyone's information, support provider - perfect! I recommend!
Thank you. Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: