Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many total coin do you want?

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 215 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet  (Read 162030 times)
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:15:05 PM

How much confirmation need for unmatter coins =>matter coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:18:34 PM

Use our BadgerCoin Pool (Also X11 PoW/PoS) after Block 10.000 from SUM has been found ! Look here: https://bdg.suprnova.cc
got this ad on suprnova, not sure whats this

I've just posted my explanation under it.

I'd like to thank all for mining with suprnova, it was a cool time with this coin, i've learned a lot in load balancing 10 GH/s on X11 on multiple stratums and with nginx, I really hope you enjoyed your mining experience and i'll be happy seeing you again on suprnova with the next coin you mine.

I'll let sum.suprnova.cc run until all blocks are matured and are payed out.

You can switch your miners to our BadgerCoin Pool if you like, that is the next PoW/PoS coin in X11, you only have to register a new account at https://bdg.suprnova.cc and switch your miners.

Thanks also to Maxminers for their patience while testing the new Stratum and TheCoinFinder from HashHarder for implementing it so quick. Also a big thanks to Monsterhash, hope to see more pools from you guys, feel free to contact me if you need help.

Why didn't you close down the pool so our miners can auto failover instead of you switching the mining to Badger behind the scene and steal all our hash power for yourself to mine Badger coin?!?!??!   That's kinda shady don't you think??

I've posted before the end that you should or can switch your rigs to Badger or any other coin you like, I've also posted another message AT the end that PoW phase is now over.

You are responsible for your rigs, not me, I'm just the one your pointing your rigs at.

I'm not stealing at all, you can look at the Badgerpool, the "overflow" hashes are "donated" to the community hashing in there, take a look at the round stats in last blocks, their all far under 50%, i've simply switched the daemon from SUM to BDG so people can easily switch over by simply replacing their username.

Sheesh... You try to make it easy for people and they post such a thing.. Why didn't you also use

big fat red letters

?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:21:20 PM

Use our BadgerCoin Pool (Also X11 PoW/PoS) after Block 10.000 from SUM has been found ! Look here: https://bdg.suprnova.cc

I'd like to thank all for mining with suprnova, it was a cool time with this coin, i've learned a lot in load balancing 10 GH/s on X11 on multiple stratums and with nginx, I really hope you enjoyed your mining experience and i'll be happy seeing you again on suprnova with the next coin you mine.

You can switch your miners to our BadgerCoin Pool if you like, that is the next PoW/PoS coin in X11, you only have to register a new account at https://bdg.suprnova.cc and switch your miners.

Thanks also to Maxminers for their patience while testing the new Stratum and TheCoinFinder from HashHarder for implementing it so quick. Also a big thanks to Monsterhash, hope to see more pools from you guys, feel free to contact me if you need help.

Why didn't you close down the pool so our miners can auto failover instead of you switching the mining to Badger behind the scene and steal all our hash power for yourself to mine Badger coin?!?!??!   That's kinda shady don't you think??

I've posted before the end that you should or can switch your rigs to Badger or any other coin you like, I've also posted another message AT the end that PoW phase is now over.

You are responsible for your rigs, not me, I'm just the one your pointing your rigs at.

I'm not stealing at all, you can look at the Badgerpool, the "overflow" hashes are "donated" to the community hashing in there, take a look at the round stats in last blocks, their all far under 50%, i've simply switched the daemon from SUM to BDG so people can easily switch over by simply replacing their username.

Sheesh... You try to make it easy for people and they post such a thing.. Why didn't you also use

big fat red letters

?

You are kidding right?   People don't stand by their miners all day long to manually switch.   If the mining for SUM is over, closed the pool so people can failover.  You ARE stealing their hashpower by using their miners to hash BDG without giving them the BDG coins...

Ok, if you are not stealing, what happened to the coins that you used our miners to mine BDG with.  Where are those coins?!?!

Please explain how you are not STEALING?!?!?!  I never consented to donate my hash to anyone.

Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:23:46 PM

loving that BTC volume on Bittrex.....so sexy, and this coin is still way under valued, so what I couldn't mine I will buy at these prices while miners unload and my bag will be waiting to catch their cheap summer coins!!!!!

now gonna get a mojito and jump into the kiddie pool and enjoy summer!!!! Grin
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:24:20 PM

big fat red letters

?

You are kidding right?   People don't stand by their miners all day long to manually switch.   If the mining for SUM is over, closed the pool so people can failover.  You ARE stealing their hashpower by using their miners to hash BDG without giving them the BDG coins...

Ok, if you are not stealing, what happened to the coins that you used our miners to mine BDG with.  Where are those coins?!?!

Please explain how you are not STEALING?!?!?!  I never consented to donate my hash to anyone.

Firstly, you can't failover if you are renting rigs. You simply lose your money straight up.

If you dont want to mine badger - then sort it out. Don't be a bitch cos you aren't doing anything for this coin.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:28:09 PM

big fat red letters

?

Please explain how you are not STEALING?!?!?!

Did you read what I just wrote ? :-)

I've switched the DAEMON to BDG, I've stated before several times, on the board, on the pool, in multiple places that PoW phase for SUM is over and you can continue mining BDG if you want to.

BDG was running since Day one on the same server already, so all I did was just switched the Daemon from SUM to BDG, people now just had to register their username (or shut down / move away their rigs) and they would have mined BDG if they want to.

And yes, personally I'm always monitoring my rigs, if I know I need to switch to another coin I can remotely switch or even shut down the rig(s) without problem.

And if you've rented rigs, then you can easily switch them via web interface...

EDIT:
Here is the message, which is still active on the pool, please read the first sentence loud for me:

Did you get the part with "...nonsense..." ?? (from https://sum.suprnova.cc)

Anthropolis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:34:09 PM

How did the PoW go from 5 days to 1 day? I've been mining from the very moment of the relaunch yesterday... and thought we would have a few more days to mine. Guess not lol, oh well Smiley Great coin by the way, I could've been happy mining it all summer long.

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:37:13 PM

badgercoin is shit i dont understand why everybody mine that ?
coine_smithe

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:38:57 PM

It's 4000 satoshi right now. Great profit to mine and dump.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:39:20 PM

big fat red letters

?

I've switched the DAEMON to BDG, I've stated before several times, on the board, on the pool, in multiple places that PoW phase for SUM is over and you can continue mining BDG if you want to.

BDG was running since Day one on the same server already, so all I did was just switched the Daemon from SUM to BDG, people now just had to register their username (or shut down / move away their rigs) and they would have mined BDG if they want to.

And yes, personally I'm always monitoring my rigs, if I know I need to switch to another coin I can remotely switch or even shut down the rig(s) without problem.

EDIT:
Here is the message, which is still active on the pool, please read the first sentence loud for me:

Did you get the part with "...nonsense..." ??

Look... SUM was supposed to be 5 days POW, but POW ENDED EARLY.   Now, after 2 days, mining is over.     So, did you plan to let the SUM miners hash for you on BDG for the next 3 days??!?!?  

Is there any legitimate reasons why you didn't close the SUM stratum so people can failover?!??!

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:44:16 PM

big fat red letters

?

EDIT:

Look... SUM was supposed to be 5 days POW, but POW ENDED EARLY.   Now, after 2 days, mining is over.     So, did you plan to let the SUM miners hash for you on BDG for the next 3 days??!?!?  

Is there any legitimate reasons why you didn't close the SUM stratum so people can failover?!??!

And here is the point.. POW ENDED EARLY .. So it is my fault that PoW ended early ? :-)

I explain it again.

I've posted like a shitload times that it makes no sense to throw your hashes further in the pool after PoW ends, you can mine BDG if you like, all you'd have to do is register on the BDG pool, replace username and you're done..

Stop that shit, it has nothing todo with the coin at all, how many more messages should i post on the board/pool ??! Switch your rigs !

CryptoGretzky

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:48:25 PM

big fat red letters

?

EDIT:

And here is the point.. POW ENDED EARLY .. So it is my fault that PoW ended early ? :-)

I explain it again.

I've posted like a shitload times that it makes no sense to throw your hashes further in the pool after PoW ends, you can mine BDG if you like, all you'd have to do is register on the BDG pool, replace username and you're done..

Stop that shit, it has nothing todo with the coin at all, how many more messages should i post on the board/pool ??! Switch your rigs !

Of course I switched already now that I found out it's over.   What about those people that are still mining on your SUM pool that don't know about it.   You think I am unhappy now.  Wait till they find out tonight when they get off work that you have been using their hashes all day long for your BDG pool.   

It's really simple, close down your SUM stratum so that people don't have to switch manually and let them failover.  How hard is it to understand that's the moral thing to do and not go steal people's hashes.

daigitinasam

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:48:58 PM

hmm... Where is the multipool?

https://chunkypools.com/sum/

You got a guide there that you can read and understand how to config.

I`m suspecting that it`s a scrypt mining there. Is that correct?

Cuz i cant mine right now scrypt with my rig, only x11.

If i go ahead and mine scrypt it`s saying that two of my 6x r9 290 are "dead"/"OFF"

no they mining x11 (currently MUNITI)

I mean is there gonna be problem in future if I setup my SGmineg with their stratum. What is going to happend if while we mine x11 and they switch to scrypt and my rig is still running SGminer...?
Thanks!

I believe they will mine only x11 coins on that stratum

tnx
UltraMegaMan

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:50:18 PM

Barely over electricity cost now (at £0.12/$0.20 per kwH), according to whatmine.com. Then add in exchange fees...
Not complaining, just saying.
ibinsad

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:50:54 PM

4000 is undervalued, but why dont speak about summercoin?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:58:23 PM

big fat red letters

?

EDIT:

I explain it again.

Of course I switched already now that I found out it's over.   What about those people that are still mining on your SUM pool that don't know about it.   You think I am unhappy now.  Wait till they find out tonight when they get off work that you have been using their hashes all day long for your BDG pool.    

It's really simple, close down your SUM stratum so that people don't have to switch manually and let them failover.  How hard is it to understand that's the moral thing to do and not go steal people's hashes.

And what is with the guys that switched over to BDG mining on this stratum now ? I'd kick them too...

EDIT:
For your personal sake, i'll post a message that they'd need to switch the port, hope they get it...

feescoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:59:43 PM

dev should make a request  to them before it  listed
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:06:24 AM

Just to let you know: Summercoin multipool is working great (just some issues with frontend) I've just received first payment from https://chunkypools.com/sum

ibinsad

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:06:39 AM

@ocminer and CryptoGretzky Your summer seems too hot  Grin
ibinsad

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:07:34 AM

Just to let you know: Summercoin multipool is working great (just some issues with frontend) I've just received first payment from https://chunkypools.com/sum

How many sum can you get?
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 215 »
  Print  

Jump to: