Legitimate - 2 (8%)
Reputable - 1 (4%)
Questionable - 4 (16%)
Possible Scam - 6 (24%)
Confirmed Scam - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LSM Labs  (Read 6470 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:10:37 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 04:20:59 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Let's revisit Prakash Goya's stock photo used on Let's Scam Millions Labs' Team Member page, shall we?

5. Our web designer has inadvertently used stock images as a placeholder for two of our staff as they were in the process of getting professional photos taken. We only just launched our new products and new website this week and I was not aware that this page had not been updated. We will update this page in due course.

So, their web designer inadvertently used a stock image as a placeholder. Ironically, Prakash Goya used the same stock image on his Linkedin page, but took it down the same time Mr. Web Designer deleted said image from Let's Scam Millions Labs' Team Member page. What are the odds?

Wait, it gets better! Take a look at Goya's Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/prakash-goya/8b/809/629

Associate Engineer
Texas Instruments
2005 – 2007 (2 years)
Worked with barycentric evaluators, bicubic filters and texture filtering, FIR filters, convolutions, square-root, reciprocal, reciprocal square-root. Also worked on the chipset teams for server and desktop platforms where I had numerous roles and responsibilities.

Now, compare the highlighted text above with the below: David Tannenbaum https://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-tannenbaum/12/4b6/647

Past work with barycentric evaluators, bicubic filters and texture filtering, FIR filters, convolutions, square-root, reciprocal, reciprocal square-root.

Ravi Iyengar : http://cointerra.com/team/

At Intel Corporation Ravi had numerous roles and responsibilities in the Southbridge and Northbridge Chipset teams for both the Desktop and Server platforms,...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:18:39 AM

My 20,000th Post

Hey, where has Dr. David Tannenbaum disappeared? Huh

Yes, it does appear on the website as though Dr. Dave is gone, and Dr. Naveed has moved up to onto the "active" row.  

I would be surprised if there is not very rapid mutation of business planning at CoinTerra, just as there evidently has been at HashFast (or FastHash; I'll never be able to really know which way it is).  

It just isn't the pre-order slam dunk market of the spring any more.

Dr David likes his privacy, so his name has been removed from the website.

Dr David likes his privacy, so his name has been removed from the website.
I'm going to just preserve this here for future reference, so people won't need to dig through some archives or caches.

Cointerra/Team

Cointerra boasts a highly experienced engineering team of semiconductor architects and designers who have previously designed some of the world’s highest performance CPUs, GPUs and chipsets for Nvidia, Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm and Nortel. Having worked on several generations of low-power mobile devices, our team brings tremendous experience in power efficient circuitry, design methodology and implementation to the exciting new frontier of Bitcoin mining.

Executive team

The architecture, design and development effort is lead by : Ravi Iyengar, Dr. David Tannenbaum, and Jim O’Connor. The Advisory Board is headed by Dr. Naveed Sherwani.

Ravi Iyengar
FOUNDER & CEO

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravidiyengar

Before founding Cointerra, Ravi was a Lead CPU Architect at Samsung Corporation. Ravi brings with him 15 years of industry experience in Architecture, Design and Verification in CPU, GPU, Desktop/Server Chipsets and ASIC Cores, and years of leadership experience in top Semi-conductor companies like Samsung, Qualcomm, NVIDIA, and Intel. Ravi has a Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering from Wright State University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from National Institute of Technology, India.

Dr. David Tannenbaum
Chief Architect

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-tannenbaum/12/4b6/647

David works as a Consultant Architect & Designer at Cointerra. He is a Principal Engineer at NVIDIA Corporation and has over 25 years of experience in the industry. He brings with him vast experience in the design of arithmetic intensive logic including single, double precision floating-point, custom floating-point, IEEE formats, transcendental support, fused multiply-add, integer operations, conversions, logical operations, custom instructions, exponentiation, logarithms. Inventor on 20+ patents. David has a Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from  Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

Jim O’Connor
VP of Engineering

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jgoconnor

Over 35 years of experience in design and management. Jim has held management positions at Altior Inc(now Exar), SMSC(now Microchip), iVivity, Zagros Networks and Orologic(now Vitesse Semiconductor), Nortel Semiconductor and BroadBand Technologies.  

Jim has also held lead design positions at BroadBand Technologies, Star Technologies, General Electric, and Teledyne. His experience includes SOC design and verification, Assertion-Based Verification, physical design, systems design, software and firmware in graphics, datacom, telecom and security.

Jim is a graduate of General Electric’s Edison Engineering program and holds B.S. and M. Eng. Degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Louisville’s Speed Scientific School.

Dr. Naveed Sherwani
Advisor

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/naveed-sherwani/0/89/2a7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-Silicon

Co-Founder, President & CEO of Open Silicon. Prior to co-founding Open-Silicon, Dr. Sherwani was the founder and General Manager of Intel Microelectronics Services where he led efforts to promote the use of disciplined ASIC methodologies to improve design efficiency and time-to-market. He currently chairs the GSA (Global Semiconductor Association) Technical Steering Committee.

Dr. Sherwani co-architected the Intel microprocessor design methodology and environment that has been used in several leading microprocessors. Prior to joining Intel, he worked as a consultant for various telecommunications and computer companies, mainly focusing on ASIC design flow and cell library design to improve time-to-market.

Dr. Sherwani is the author of textbook on Physical Design, which is widely used as the main textbook at major universities around the world. In addition, he has authored or co-authored three books and over 100 articles on various aspects of Physical Design Automation and ASICs.

newminer3

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:40:39 AM

Try and checkout and you'll see:

"For US customers, please note that we have recently been advised by our US banking partner that we can no longer accept USD bank/cash transfers to our corporate account for the sale of Bitcoin related products. US customers should pay with Bitcoin via our 3rd party escrow option. For non-US customers please refer to your email for our updated banking details. For further assistance, please email support@lsm-labs.com"
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:57:38 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 05:08:39 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

This looks exactly like the Ron dude I met at Joshua Zipkin / AMT's office.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ron-shalev/2/354/642

Languages

Hebrew

Ron Shalev was mentioned on this forum here:

Cointerra, please address my concerns so I can put you on my list of companies to consider investing in. If my concerns are not alleviated, I will not consider investing.

• Ravi Iyengar. Who are you, can you prove you are who you say you are? Please simply tell us the location you worked at and provide some more details. --> I cannot find any information on you besides those of news articles referencing your site. I am not the only one, see here:

You must not be good at searching

Code:
Ravi Iyengar
Founder and CEO at Cointerra, Inc
Austin, TexasSemiconductors
Current
Cointerra, Inc.
Previous
SARC (Samsung Austin Research Center), Qualcomm, NVIDIA
Education
Wright State University
connections
Send InMailMore options
www.linkedin.com/in/ravidiyengar
Background
Summary
Currently the Founder and CEO of Cointerra, Inc.

15 years of industry experience in Micro-Architecture, Architecture, RTL Design, Verification, in CPU, GPU, Desktop & Server Chipsets, and ASIC Cores. Has several years of technical leadership experience. Has submitted several patents and presented papers in international forums.
Experience

Founder and CEO
Cointerra, Inc.
May 2013 – Present (5 months)Austin, Texas Area
http://cointerra.com/
CPU Lead Architect
SARC (Samsung Austin Research Center)
January 2011 – April 2013 (2 years 4 months)Austin
Leading the Architecture, Micro-Architecture & RTL Design of the CPU Mid-Core (Decode, Rename, Dispatch, Retirement, Exception Handling, AGU, Integer & Branch Execution, Virtualization, and Special Purpose Registers). Wrote a 250 page micro-architecture specification and submitted half a dozen patents.
(Open)4 recommendations, including:
Sandeep Dubey
Sandeep Dubey
CPU Design at Samsung Austin R&D Center
View
Eric Chambers
Eric Chambers
Staff Engineer at Samsung Semiconductor
View
2 more recommendations
QualcommSenior Staff, Manager
Qualcomm
2009 – 2010 (1 year)Greater San Diego Area
Design Lead and Manager for the Vector Processing Engine of the Modem Core.
(Open)1 recommendation
Ron Shalev
Ron Shalev
SMTS at wave semi
View
NVIDIASenior Hardware Engineer
NVIDIA
2006 – 2009 (3 years)Santa Clara, CA
Owned the AGU & Loadstore Subsystem on the Streaming Microprocessor Module of the Fermi GPGPU.
Staff Engineer
Stexar
2005 – 2006 (1 year)Portland, Oregon Area
Owned the AGU, Loadstore, L1 Cache subsystem of an x86 CPU core for a DTV SOC.
Intel CorporationStaff Engineer
Intel Corporation
2000 – 2005 (5 years)Dupont, WA
Had numerous roles and responsibilities in the Southbridge and Northbridge Chipset teams for Server and Desktop platforms. Worked on PCI-E, PCI-X, Hublink and AGP.
Logic Designer
ATI
1998 – 2000 (2 years)Newton, PA
Built the Register Backbone Manager for the RAGE5 GPU.

www.linkedin.com/in/ravidiyengar

ANd here is their VP of engineering:
www.linkedin.com/in/jgoconnor/

Good luck faking those credentials.

As you will soon see, Ravi Iyengar's Linkedin page has been update: www.linkedin.com/in/ravidiyengar

Everything shown in the 'code' block above has been removed, including the recommendation by Ron Shalev. In fact, Ron Shalev removed the recommendation for Ravi Iyengar as well.

Is it possible that Long Dong Johnson and Skropenis has all these dudes in the same bed at Chad's World, and they're all waiting for Brock Pierce to take over Mt Gox so that they can trade off their personally mined bitcoins from their mega-phrams paid for by their investomers?

EDIT: I just now found the correct links even though Google didn't index them.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=6829970&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=dULV&locale=en_US&srchid=242722271398661452933&srchindex=3&srchtotal=8&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A242722271398661452933%2CVSRPtargetId%3A6829970%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=137717397&authType=name&authToken=BVAN
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:53:21 AM

Like I said, these fuckers don't even try anymore with their scam attempts.

Time to check out Garry Drake: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/garry-drake/8b/14b/a43

VP Marketing
Searchlight Inc
December 2005 – August 2009 (3 years 9 months)Greater New York City Area
Key team member in the company's new customer acquisition and retention initiatives. This position included all marketing such as acquisition, CRM, PR & communications, partnership marketing, monetization and branding. Other roles included:

- Creating and executing successful acquisition marketing campaigns, media strategies, and marketing programs to increase brand awareness, drive user growth and retention.

- Developing strategic marketing plans to support prioritized initiatives across multiple platforms (mobile, social, web, email), resulting in increased customer acquisition.

- Establishing new partnerships and promotional programs that reach sizeable external audiences to drive significant new users and website traffic.

- Leading the marketing team in numerous marketing strategies including acquisition marketing, digital marketing, social media, monetization, CRM and PR.

Surely, there's no way in hell I could possible find anything similar to the above, it there?

http://www.startuphire.com/job/svp-marketing-215594

Understanding both metrics and creative execution is vital to the success of this role. The SVP of Marketing will be expected to profitably drive marketing efforts, analyze performance, and provide thought leadership on the executive team. This position oversees all marketing including acquisition, CRM, PR & communications, partnership marketing and branding. Must be able to creatively find solutions to any issues and assist internal and external partners on multiple projects as they relate to marketing goals.

Responsibilities
Create and execute successful acquisition marketing campaigns, media strategies, and marketing programs to increase Viggle brand awareness, drive user growth and retention
Develop strategies that energize and strongly differentiate the Viggle brand in the Social TV marketplace, positioning Viggle as the industry leader
Ability to question the status quo and develop marketing initiatives that support overall strategic business goals
Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to support prioritized initiatives across multiple platforms (mobile, social, web, email), resulting in increased customer acquisition
Establish new partnerships and promotional programs that reach sizeable external audiences to drive significant new users and website traffic
Lead PR & communications strategy and tactics across B2B and consumer audiences
Drive TV Network partnerships by delivering exceptional integrated marketing experiences which support their programming and business goals
Collaborate with sales, product, business development, customer service, and analytics teams to develop marketing plans that support collective goals
Lead a team including acquisition marketing, digital marketing, social media and PR

L.I.B.! Color me surprised. Of course, there's a theory that http://viggleinc.com/ stole Garry's info to use as their own, but somehow I kinda doubt that, leaning toward it's the other way around.

I'm sure Garry Drake (I wonder if he stole that namesake from Jody Drake of BFL) will have a reasonable explanation, something akin to some former secretary penning his Linkedin page incorrectly, or the like.

Business Analyst
Booz Allen Hamilton
May 1999 – June 2002 (3 years 2 months)
Management consultant with strategic, operational and corporate finance experience across a breadth of industries including retail, telecommunications and professional services. Experience includes marketing strategies, merger evaluation, and global growth strategy.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-evans/40/32/aa9

Senior Business Analyst
McKinsey & Company
February 2008 – July 2011 (3 years 6 months)Sydney, Australia and London, United Kingdom
Company: Top-tier global strategy consulting firm

Role: Management consultant with strategic, operational and corporate finance experience across a breadth of industries including metals & mining, oil & gas, supermarket retail, mobile telecommunications, logistics, defence contracting and professional services. Experience includes strategic merger evaluation, negotiation strategy, global growth strategy, performance benchmarking and transformation, organisation design.

These fuckers are buckin' for the covenant Bitcoin Copy & Paste Award 2014.
pakerybie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:11:41 AM

Just received my Cyclops miner order and am really happy about it. Works great.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:23:52 AM

Classic!

Try harder, at least fake someone elses photos.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:28:41 AM

Quick aside to take a break from all this scamming bullshit going on as of late: Did you know that Bitcoin Magazine has a new author? Will Weenstra looks like a cool dude: http://bitcoinmagazine.com/author/will-weenstra/ Check him out while I continue to bring you the latest of the Let's Steal Millions Labs saga. I'm sure I'll probably dig up something juicy, and hopefully it's a name that's behind Mr. Copy & Paste & Co.

BTW, for those who have me on ignore, go fuck yourselves!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:29:28 AM

Holy motherfuckin' shit!!! You guys aren't going to believe this, but...

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/12570/crossing-borders-bitcoin/

Will Weenstra oversees operations at LSM Labs (https://lsm-labs.com), which manufactures some of the fastest and most efficient Bitcoin and Litecoin miners in the world. He contributes regularly to various cryptocurrency-focused publications, eager as he is to bring his industry perspective to the community as a whole.

Crossing Borders for Bitcoin

by WILL WEENSTRA on APRIL 26, 2014

People usually immigrate to a new country for a variety of sociopolitical reasons, most of which can be summed in the big, capital letter kind of ideas: Freedom. Opportunity. Wealth. Prosperity.

To that list I would like Bitcoin and Litecoin. Yes, people are crossing borders for these cryptocurrencies, but it’s not for the reasons you might expect (no one is skipping town after running an exchange scam).

Let me explain. As the head of operations at mining manufacturer LSM Labs, I am used to seeing orders for our Bitcoin and Litecoin miners come from all over the world. In fact – just to give you an idea of our global scale – our website can be translated directly into Mandarin for our Chinese customers, who number in the hundreds.

Of this fact we are of course proud. We take it as a sign of our company’s success, and in the larger picture, of that of cryptocurrency. What we did not expect was that our miners, in many cases, would actually propel people across the world. We learned of this through one of our earliest customers. Though he consented to inclusion in this article, I will protect his privacy by referring to him as Bob Nakamoto.

Places to Go, Bitcoin to Mine

Now Bob Nakamoto was one of the first buyers for our now out-of-stock Bitcoin miner, Cyclops. We delivered it to him, as he requested, at his place of residence in Santa Barbara, California. We did not hear from him again until two weeks ago, almost six months later, when he inquired about our new Litecoin miner, Apollo.

Bob Nakamoto was happy with its specs (180MH/s) and its price ($5,999), but was wondering if we could deliver it to his current location (Cebu City, Philippines). When we responded in the affirmative, he replied with a general update on why he had moved (perhaps he could sense our curiosity through the screen).

His story, which you got the sense he told often, was thus: After receiving our miner Cyclops, he was happy with his returns – its hash rate after all was 600 GH/s, which was high for the time – but wanted to save on the cost of electricity, especially given that he wanted to mine full-time. He therefore started to research where electricity was cheapest in the world. Bob Nakamoto quickly found a list of such cities, but could not see himself living at any one of them.

So he switched gears. Instead of looking for a place where electricity was cheap, he began to look for a place where it was cheap to live, period. He reasoned, astutely enough, that even if a place had averages rates for electricity, it could be made up elsewhere. He found this place in the Philippines, which had moderately priced electricity, but had a dirt cheap cost of living (rent, transportation, food, and so on).

Naturally, Bob Nakamoto packed his bags, Cyclops included, and soon hopped onto a flight bound for Philippines. There, he found his estimates to be true. It was more lucrative to be a full-time miner in the country, a fact evident in a simple comparison of his housing costs ($1,200 versus $225).

Signs of a Trend

Bob Nakamoto’s story, it turns out, is not unique. After sending out a call to our customer list to see who else might have moved for mining-related reasons, we had more than several volunteer a response. Some indeed had migrated to countries where electricity was notoriously cheap, while a few others had moved for slightly more personal reasons. For example, one environmentally conscious miner moved to a Scandinavian country because of the greater availability of renewable energy there.

These stories are interesting on a human-interest level. After all, who would have ever thought that people would uproot their lives to better support a Bitcoin or Litecoin miner? But these stories also carry with them a symbolic value worth examining further. They show that cryptocurrency does not just represent a kind of economic mobility – in these cases, they are economic mobility.

Let's do a little math, shall we? We all love math, that's why we're all here.

Domain Name: LSM-LABS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1840497926_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2013-12-26 20:12:35Z
Creation Date: 2013-12-27 04:12:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-12-27 04:12:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: NA
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182

I count five months - top - since LSM Labs was first registered, but they weren't on BitconTalk's radar till the other day. Yet, ~6 months ago some bloke in Cali purchased a Cyclops and moved to the Philippines to enjoy a lower cost of living, guaranteeing him a positive ROI with his one bitcoin mining rig.

If you believe that, then you'll also believe that I've had a hard-on for the past four hours and counting and should see a doctor. Okay, you caught me on that one, for I truly have had a hard-on for the past several hours since finding this thread.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:30:05 AM

Classic!

Try harder, at least fake someone elses photos.

Damn, I missed the photos! Any screenshots?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:32:54 AM

Did the Jehovah Witnesses deliver it to your door after their Sunday services?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:40:01 AM

I bet it looks exactly like this, doesn't it?

LSM Labs has been shipping Cyclop(i)s out into the wild for over 6 months now, yet nary a Bitcoiner has posting an actual pic.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:55:00 AM

Another WILL WEENSTRA sighting: http://cointelegraph.com/post/bitcoin_compensation_done_right#.U14IifldV34

A growing number of companies are willing to pay their employees entirely in Bitcoin. My firm, LSM Labs (lsm-labs.com), is one of them. That we offer this option at all should come as no surprise: We manufacture miners for both Bitcoin and Litecoin, so offering compensation in cryptocurrency seemed like a natural step. It serves as another way that we can show our support for something we think will truly change the world.  - See more at: http://cointelegraph.com/post/bitcoin_compensation_done_right#.U14IifldV34
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:06:09 AM

Another Will Weenstra article: http://bitcoinowl.com/when-santa-doesn%E2%80%99t-come-rethinking-way-we-think-about-cryptocurrency

This Author’s Bitcoin Donations go Directly to Hal Finney’s Address

For all the articles this dude has written, and LSM Labs has been shipping miners for over 6 months, not a single person has ever commented on said articles. Totally fuckin' amazing!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:31:14 AM

https://lsm-labs.com/delivery

We are currently accepting orders for all of our products until sold out. We will be guaranteeing delivery of our Pandora and Medusa products by 21st May 2014 for all orders purchased on or before 7th May 2014. Our company understands that the biggest frustration with Bitcoin mining hardware companies is their failure to deliver products on time. As Bitcoin mining progressively becomes more difficult over time, this delay in product delivery can have serious ramifications on lost revenue for customers.

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/lsm-labs-now-provides-bitcoin-asic-processors-and-systems-29670

LSM Labs has announced that it is now providing a money back delivery guarantee to all customers. It says that for orders before April 30, 2014 the company has promised delivery by May 14, 2014.
In its press release the company claims that with increasing demand of Bitcoin ASIC processors and systems, many manufacturers are struggling to supply their customers the products within a fixed time frame; however, with it there is no such issue. According to the company with the latest tools, Bitcoin mining will become easier than ever.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Now I have to wait 7 more days before I get my vaporware. Why the fuck didn't they send my message via homing pigeon so that I could have canceled my canceled appointment in anticipation of my precious. I knew LSM Labs was too good to be true. Damn! Damn! Damn!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:41:00 AM

On April 18, 2014, LSM Labs made their company first known to the world via the following press release: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/lsm-labs-offers-affordable-bitcoin-mining-and-litecoin-mining-asics-with-delivery-guarantee-495213.htm

Unfortunately, psychics of the worlds beat the pre-ordering bitcoiners to the punch and purchased all the Cyclops starting 6 months ago, all happily mining away and ROI'ing to boot.

Luckily for us, if we order now and use their exclusive escrow service, we, too, can have bitcoin miners in hand by May 21, 2014. Me can't wait!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:17:31 AM

Calling the property manager may be prudent prior to any purchase: http://looplink.harveyhanna.com/xNet/Looplink/Profile/Profile.aspx?stid=harveyhanna&LID=18516952&linkcode=31732
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:32:52 AM

Is it just me, or is Garry Drake interviewing himself in this Forbes interview? https://www.lsm-labs.com/media

To me, Ray and Garry sound the same in this contrived interview.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:27:53 PM

David Rickertson, CEO of VC Escrow, gleaned his Linkedin info cheifly from some other.

Compare:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-ricketson/92/3ba/b42
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/12998385

I'm pretty sure that Kheng Awn-So (CTO) of VC Escrow did the same thing, ergo neither exist IRL.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:45:06 PM

Well, I guess we can all Rezt 'n Relax because VC Escrow uses the same Singapore phone number as...wait for it...http://www.reztnrelax.com/

Don't believe me, give them a ring at 63487787 (6348 7787).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: