Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LendingTree Loans - .01 - 3 btc available  (Read 2252 times)
LendingTree (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:30:27 AM

OK, I am very close to just deciding to close the thread and offer for now.

It states in my OP that you will need collateral for a loan.  Every single request thus far had not qualified.

Please, if you are making a request, read the OP.  If you can't follow those rules, I am fairly certain you won't repay correctly either.  This is ridiculous.

You realize all the newbie accounts asking for loans here were created JUST for this thread, right?  They'll never be used again.

Kudos to you for sticking to your guns and demanding collateral.  Smiley

If i ever getva legitimate request, would you be willing to hold collateral for me, fir a part if the interest profit?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:35:32 AM

If i ever getva legitimate request, would you be willing to hold collateral for me, fir a part if the interest profit?

Of course, and I only charge a minuscule 1% of the transaction!  I can only send coins during certain hours of the day when I'm at my home office.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:18:09 AM

Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.

Ac?

AC is AsiaCoins. But I just read through the comments and noticed you mentioned you were starting to loan only next week. I think by then, I would not require the loan.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:30:25 AM

Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.

Ac?

AC is AsiaCoins. But I just read through the comments and noticed you mentioned you were starting to loan only next week. I think by then, I would not require the loan.

Sweeeet.  100,000 AsiaCoins at 11 satoshis each equals 1/100th of a bitcoin!   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:33:46 AM

I guess i have stupid tattooed on my forehead.

Where do these people come from.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:39:13 AM

Ac?

Sweeeet.  100,000 AsiaCoins at 11 satoshis each equals 1/100th of a bitcoin!   Roll Eyes

Ummm.... AsiaCoins right now is at at all time low of about 920sats... making it .92 BTC. At the time ow writing, it was about 1030sats I believe.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:40:06 AM

Ac?

Ummm.... AsiaCoins right now is at at all time low of about 920sats... making it .92 BTC. At the time ow writing, it was about 1030sats I believe.

Also adding that its going POS in a week and prices are going to shoot up.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:43:11 AM

You are correct.  My stupid search engine searched for AISCcoins when I typed in ASIAcoins.  My bad, and my apologies.   Undecided

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:46:11 AM

You are correct.  My stupid search engine searched for AISCcoins when I typed in ASIAcoins.  My bad, and my apologies.   Undecided

LOL.... ASIC Coins Smiley

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:48:02 AM

TrollMuch Vod? Isn't that up the lender?

Hey, you try and keep the forum free of scammers when lenders lend to newbies without collateral.   Undecided

You're like a cop vod.  Purposeless ego.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 08:05:54 AM

TrollMuch Vod? Isn't that up the lender?

Hey, you try and keep the forum free of scammers when lenders lend to newbies without collateral.   Undecided

You're like a cop vod.  Purposeless ego.

I think its good to have members of the communities place checks on scammers. All he is doing is telling scammy newbies without collateral and a pocket full of sad stories to fuck off. Nothing wrong with that.... If I don't see vod doing it first, I would just as well step in and question just purely instinctively. So will any sensible member who comes into a lending thread. There are no mods here.... and the less scams there is, the better the environment to do good business.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:43:21 PM

He spreads fear and gives negative trust to people who aren't even scammers.  He spreads fear which is not good for business.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 10:54:26 PM

I think its good to have members of the communities place checks on scammers. All he is doing is telling scammy newbies without collateral and a pocket full of sad stories to fuck off. Nothing wrong with that.... If I don't see vod doing it first, I would just as well step in and question just purely instinctively. So will any sensible member who comes into a lending thread. There are no mods here.... and the less scams there is, the better the environment to do good business.

Awesome attitude.  When I first started, there was only Tomatocage and I calling out the scammers, and there were a LOT of them.  Now, I'm happy to say, there are a lot less scammers and a lot more people calling them out.  Smiley

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:44:55 AM

On a positive note, I don't think this one was genuine either. Perhaps this was a collateral scammer after all! So much for "gaining a solid reputation"!!

I can do your loan, if you pit up your collateral, and still need it. How long do you need it for?  I apologize for denying you previously, I was misinformed.

great... I prefer escrow.ms as the escrow as I have dealt with him previously for IPO escrows. Alternatively if he is unavailable, Anon136 or tomatocage is great as well. We will split the escrow fee... I'm sure it will be competitive. If you can provide 2 BTC, I can provide a collateral of AsiaCoin (AC) mostly and cover the rest with the little more valuable WhiteCoin (WC) to a 2 BTC equivalent of the current Poloniex Eschange sell rates. Tell me about the interest charges. I am looking for 7-10 days loan. If I pay early (say 5 days), would the interest rates be lower?

You there? Were you serious about the loan? I don't want to post a new thread for the loan if you are confirmed. Awaiting your response.

LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:48:58 AM

On a positive note, I don't think this one was genuine either. Perhaps this was a collateral scammer after all! So much for "gaining a solid reputation"!!

I can do your loan, if you pit up your collateral, and still need it. How long do you need it for?  I apologize for denying you previously, I was misinformed.

great... I prefer escrow.ms as the escrow as I have dealt with him previously for IPO escrows. Alternatively if he is unavailable, Anon136 or tomatocage is great as well. We will split the escrow fee... I'm sure it will be competitive. If you can provide 2 BTC, I can provide a collateral of AsiaCoin (AC) mostly and cover the rest with the little more valuable WhiteCoin (WC) to a 2 BTC equivalent of the current Poloniex Eschange sell rates. Tell me about the interest charges. I am looking for 7-10 days loan. If I pay early (say 5 days), would the interest rates be lower?

You there? Were you serious about the loan? I don't want to post a new thread for the loan if you are confirmed. Awaiting your response.

Excuse me?

I did not make your loan, because I already stated that Vod would hold the escrow and he agreed, yet you keep trying to push these other escrows on me. 

I never asked you to send me your collateral.  So, find your loan elsewhere please, and stop trying to derail my thread.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 12:01:30 PM

Excuse me?

I did not make your loan, because I already stated that Vod would hold the escrow and he agreed, yet you keep trying to push these other escrows on me. 

I never asked you to send me your collateral.  So, find your loan elsewhere please, and stop trying to derail my thread.

I'm sorry... where in this thread did you mention Vod was the escrow? I'm cool with Vod... just needed to communicate that's all. I wasnt pushing any escrows... I was merely suggesting a few names and my preferences. I wasn't even aware Vod was into the escrow business honestly.

LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:02:59 PM

Of course, and I only charge a minuscule 1% of the transaction!  I can only send coins during certain hours of the day when I'm at my home office.

About 10 or so posts above yours.

Feel free to look elsewhere.  Thanks.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 12:10:16 PM

About 10 or so posts above yours.

Feel free to look elsewhere.  Thanks.

Damn... you're right. my bad. Sorry Smiley

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

Need a 24 Hour loan, with LTC collateral. Interest rates are set by you.

Looking for 0.03 BTC, or 1.3 LTC at time of writing. Not a lot, but I need to purchase an upgrade from overstock for a node / compiling PC, and I'm just a few mBTC short (for shipping - bleh).

I'd appreciate if you'd post your terms for this loan here, if possible. Thanks!
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:26:00 PM

Need a 24 Hour loan, with LTC collateral. Interest rates are set by you.

Looking for 0.03 BTC, or 1.3 LTC at time of writing. Not a lot, but I need to purchase an upgrade from overstock for a node / compiling PC, and I'm just a few mBTC short (for shipping - bleh).

I'd appreciate if you'd post your terms for this loan here, if possible. Thanks!

Did you manage to get an answer on this?

If not I'd be prepared to consider it, but do not wish to interfere in another's thread.  With collateral I am sure others would too, so I suggest you start a new request if you are still looking for the loan.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: