Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Experience  (Read 9548 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:25:21 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 08:50:29 AM by Bicknellski

Missed my edit.

You know what is going to happen...

How will they explain two-weeksTM of burn in or potentially MONTHS of burn-in?
How will they explain all the BTC they mined as only testing?
How will they explain delayed shipping of units when we all know that after a few hours of burn in they were "working"?
Where are all those Josh / Inaba posts where he claims not to be mining with customer units?
What is the test net for again?

There is a TX ID trail that is going to show what actually happened and when it does there will be 100s or potentially 1000's of units mining at Eclipse for BFL as "burn in" testing for weeks then being replaced at regular intervals with new machines. You know what they did. First they said they never mined anything now they admit they mined for burn in... what do you think really happened here? The scam will be proven at that instant and no one is going accept that as standard practice in Bitcoin as evidenced by other fabricators.

This is where they get demolished in court. If I had purchased a BFL unit I would be joining this class action suit asap to make sure I got a piece of that pie because those BITCOINS are the customers not BFL's. People should be pissed off and going to town on BFL. This shell game they played is going to be easy to discover and there is no way they can worm out of this. They may be doing it right now with the Monarch 28nm... the probation officer should be checking out Eclipse asap and do some forensics there to see what kind of chips are mining. Maybe a nice IRS audit is what BFL and Eclipse need eh?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:33:03 PM

BCP is a paid advocate for BFL. He took dinner and a miner paid for by pre-orders which is customer money. Ethically he like BFL has no standing in this community and when asked a clear majority of people here understand that and will not BUY BFL based on the facts as posted 1000s of times here in these forums by 100s of dissatisfied customers. It is best to ignore him and keep pushing all avenues to have BFL brought to justice. Currently the class action and reporting BFL to the probation officer for current failures of the 28nm Monarch delivery would be the right move.

Here are my predictions.

Sonny V. gets jail time in 2014.
Check out claims 44, 52 and 55 (b) viii reagarding Eclipse mining.
28nm Monarch doesn't ship until later in 2014 after more delays.
BFL is forced to refund everyone or they go bankrupt in 2014.

There is nothing in what BCP has said or will say that is truthful and honest about the BFL scam. He is not an honest broker here in this community and when this is all finally put to rest in the courts there will be no where he can hide to twist the argument to suit is perverse need to debate what are known facts. In the end the truth will come out. Discovery will show they have used customer units to profit and then delayed shipping in order to profit further you can't hide the TX ID on what was mined. They are doing the same thing right now with the 28nm no doubt. Let us see this house of cards come down in 2014 and hopefully customers can get their money back.
Wow Bickfailski, you are still at it, and going so over the top you are almost as big a failure as Syke!

Since you like deleting posts and editing them, I'm quoting you for posterity.

I like how you claim to never lie, but your current post is full of them.  I've never advocated BFL, I've just told stupid people (like yourself) that they were stupid.  Examples:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg2954332#msg2954332
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg2958112#msg2958112 <-- I even hit my mark, I said *may* get my Jalapeno by Christmas, got it in Nov
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277135.msg2959331#msg2959331
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.msg2983795#msg2983795

The funny part here is that I am not an advocate, nor am I a shill, *I* am what 90+% of people on this forum are, I AM A TROLL and Bickfailski got trolled for his trolling.  I honestly could care less about this company or that, I just enjoy telling stupid people they are stupid, and by the definition of TROLL, that makes me one.  Where are all the "BFL is a long con" trolls?  They repeatedly said the company would take the money and run, yet they shipped product!  Looks like they've changed their tune to BFL is a FRAUD!  Having been wrong once, that obviously means they are right now, correct? Pfft.

5 months Late Bickfail, where are your WASPs?  Oh, right, you just posted that you're redesigning again.  You didn't even have to design an ASIC chip and you're a 5 month late failure.  THANK GOD you didn't design an ASIC, the way you're operating, you wouldn't have gotten it ready before 2020.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:57:46 AM

BCP is a paid advocate for BFL. He took dinner and a miner paid for by pre-orders which is customer money. Ethically he like BFL has no standing in this community and when asked a clear majority of people here understand that and will not BUY BFL based on the facts as posted 1000s of times here in these forums by 100s of dissatisfied customers. It is best to ignore him and keep pushing all avenues to have BFL brought to justice. Currently the class action and reporting BFL to the probation officer for current failures of the 28nm Monarch delivery would be the right move.

Here are my predictions.

Sonny V. gets jail time in 2014.
Check out claims 44, 52 and 55 (b) viii reagarding Eclipse mining.
28nm Monarch doesn't ship until later in 2014 after more delays.
BFL is forced to refund everyone or they go bankrupt in 2014.

There is nothing in what BCP has said or will say that is truthful and honest about the BFL scam. He is not an honest broker here in this community and when this is all finally put to rest in the courts there will be no where he can hide to twist the argument to suit is perverse need to debate what are known facts. In the end the truth will come out. Discovery will show they have used customer units to profit and then delayed shipping in order to profit further you can't hide the TX ID on what was mined. They are doing the same thing right now with the 28nm no doubt. Let us see this house of cards come down in 2014 and hopefully customers can get their money back.
Wow Bickfailski, you are still at it, and going so over the top you are almost as big a failure as Syke!

Since you like deleting posts and editing them, I'm quoting you for posterity.

I like how you claim to never lie, but your current post is full of them.  I've never advocated BFL, I've just told stupid people (like yourself) that they were stupid.  Examples:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg2954332#msg2954332
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg2958112#msg2958112 <-- I even hit my mark, I said *may* get my Jalapeno by Christmas, got it in Nov
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277135.msg2959331#msg2959331
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.msg2983795#msg2983795

The funny part here is that I am not an advocate, nor am I a shill, *I* am what 90+% of people on this forum are, I AM A TROLL and Bickfailski got trolled for his trolling.  I honestly could care less about this company or that, I just enjoy telling stupid people they are stupid, and by the definition of TROLL, that makes me one.  Where are all the "BFL is a long con" trolls?  They repeatedly said the company would take the money and run, yet they shipped product!  Looks like they've changed their tune to BFL is a FRAUD!  Having been wrong once, that obviously means they are right now, correct? Pfft.

5 months Late Bickfail, where are your WASPs?  Oh, right, you just posted that you're redesigning again.  You didn't even have to design an ASIC chip and you're a 5 month late failure.  THANK GOD you didn't design an ASIC, the way you're operating, you wouldn't have gotten it ready before 2020.

Tune hasn't changed!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:11:16 AM

Here are my predictions.

Sonny V. gets jail time in 2014. Looking very likely after FTC shuttering BFL
Check out claims 44, 52 and 55 (b) viii reagarding Eclipse mining. Clearly on to something
28nm Monarch doesn't ship until later in 2014 after more delays. has already come true
BFL is forced to refund everyone or they go bankrupt in 2014. BFL is already in receivership, shutdown by the government

<random shilling from BCP removed>

Looks like Bicknellski is gonna be 4 for 4 and BCP was wrong per usual.
Pretty good predictions from 5 months ago.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:02:22 AM

Thanks for sharing this GG  Cheesy  Everyone should see this  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeuCHhm1rVg

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:12:27 AM

Let me clear up nothing real quick:

• BFL stole nothing. Unless someone can provide some proof to the contrary, they are lying.

https://coinreport.net/butterfly-labs-civil-lawsuit/

• BFL has scammed no one. Unless someone can provide proof to the contrary, they are lying. (Go on, ask for proof from the trolls claiming scams, you'll never get it.)

Delivering non-advertised product 6+ months later than advertised date along with no refunds = scamming.

• There was no promised shipping date for the Monarch line and in fact there were big bold text stating that it is a preorder and subject to delay. Anyone who tells you the Monarch is late and that BFL made promises on delivery time is lying.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deceit

• BFL has shipped over 50,000 products in the 65nm line. The failure rate is less than 1% (0.72%) not including power supplies.  If you include power supplies, that goes to 1.65%.  Far lower than industry average and a simply awesome (lack of) failure rate. Contrast to the other mining companies shittiest mining companies equipment, which has double digit failure rates and it's even better.  Anyone who tells you differently is lying.

FTFY

• OP's experience is the norm. People rarely come to a forum to post when they have a positive experience, they usually come and post to complain. After 50,000 units shipped and you look at the complaints, that should tell you something.  Most people are not complaining, just a handful of disgruntled people and a whole lot of trolls who aren't even customers.

People rarely come to post positive experience? What about spondoolies/asicminer/bitfury/bitmain/chinese miners/all the non-shit companies?

It is amazing that with only 50,000 units shipped you managed to rack up over 1,000 FTC/PP complaints. Must be some sort of record.

The truth certainly will not change what Inaba says he is morally and ethically bankrupt Jimmothy. Soon he will be selling out Sonny V. for his own freedom. The end is coming for BFL and old Joshy better get his own lawyer before he gets thrown under the bus.

And the OP can post his evidence here... he doesn't need to email me. Let the community decide whether his evidence passes muster. Again given the horrible treatment of customers that is well documented particularly the FTC complaints when BFL was NOT giving refunds when they were legally required to do so is something that the probation officer needs for Sonny V. needs to be made aware of. You can't ignore the reality. BFL are morally and ethically challenged and will do anything they can to keep this racket going for a long as they can. There will be plenty of evidence coming to light soon enough that will scatter the cockroaches.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
norgan (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:48:00 AM

I'd love to understand what exactly went on and what everyone was thinking. Maybe my experience was one that they were trying to boost their image by swapping out equipment that was useless anyway and they had plenty of just sitting around.

Guess we'll never know but if enough evidence has been gathered to shut them down, I'm not going to argue.

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:03:17 AM

I'd love to understand what exactly went on and what everyone was thinking. Maybe my experience was one that they were trying to boost their image by swapping out equipment that was useless anyway and they had plenty of just sitting around.

Guess we'll never know but if enough evidence has been gathered to shut them down, I'm not going to argue.

We know.

They were scamming people. Read the FTC documents and read all the posts made in these forums from customers who have complained since day one. BFL is rightly shut down because they were scamming people out of MILLIONS of dollars.

norgan (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:07:09 AM

We know.

They were scamming people. Read the FTC documents and read all the posts made in these forums from customers who have complained since day one. BFL is rightly shut down because they were scamming people out of MILLIONS of dollars.

haha yeah but I mean what were individuals thinking etc. they were pretty successful at it for quite a while, they even still got people to buy into pre-orders after several failed delivery dates and all kinds of backlash. how much of this is the scammers fault and how much is the "gamblers" fault. Wink

either way good to see due process has served and they have been duly shut down to save anyone else from getting scammed. Luckily I never actually purchased anything from them Wink

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:45:57 AM

Latest update on the BFL homepage:

"BF Labs, Inc. has been placed in a temporary receivership pursuant to court order, Case No. 4:14-cv-00815-BCW. There will be a hearing on September 29, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. at the Charles Evans Whittaker Courthouse in Kansas City, Missouri. At the hearing, the court will consider this matter. Questions may be directed to the temporary receiver at: eljreceiver@spencerfane.com or 816-292-8316."

Please people, this aint over "till the fat lady sings"; contact the receiver and explain your position in this!

(My story is something like: ordered in jan. expected delivery in march/april, due to BFL's non-delivery I missed this much BTC income by the time BFL refunded me [after another 45 day wait] in august and I finally could divert that investment to another producer [Antminer] who did deliver in two weeks, in the mean time BFL banned me permanently off the forum so I could not communicate properly with either them or other customers.)

PS@Bicknellski: owe you my sincere apologies and gratitude "dude"...  Smiley

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:02:36 AM

Latest update on the BFL homepage:

"BF Labs, Inc. has been placed in a temporary receivership pursuant to court order, Case No. 4:14-cv-00815-BCW. There will be a hearing on September 29, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. at the Charles Evans Whittaker Courthouse in Kansas City, Missouri. At the hearing, the court will consider this matter. Questions may be directed to the temporary receiver at: eljreceiver@spencerfane.com or 816-292-8316."

Please people, this aint over "till the fat lady sings"; contact the receiver and explain your position in this!

(My story is something like: ordered in jan. expected delivery in march/april, due to BFL's non-delivery I missed this much BTC income by the time BFL refunded me [after another 45 day wait] in august and I finally could divert that investment to another producer [Antminer] who did deliver in two weeks, in the mean time BFL banned me permanently off the forum so I could not communicate properly with either them or other customers.)

PS@Bicknellski: owe you my sincere apologies and gratitude "dude"...  Smiley

PSS@Bicknellski: I, too, desire to offer up my apology, albeit for what, I honestly don't know, but duly hope that the red-ass he has/had toward me has lessened.
opieum2

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:15:16 AM

Anyone who has been a customer of BFL is already included automatically in this and likely will be eligible for redress even if we got a refund. Their 45 day refund policy was expressly against the law as it is as there are FTC policies they violated just on that to START with. The civil case will lead to a criminal one for certain. That is the purpose of catching them off guard so they could get caught with their hand in the cookie jar so to speak.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:22:34 AM

Anyone who has been a customer of BFL is already included automatically in this and likely will be eligible for redress even if we got a refund. Their 45 day refund policy was expressly against the law as it is as there are FTC policies they violated just on that to START with. The civil case will lead to a criminal one for certain. That is the purpose of catching them off guard so they could get caught with their hand in the cookie jar so to speak.

Surely, BFL won't pull a HashFast and offer up proof depicting that they only have ~$18K USD in their coffer. Thus, seeks permission from the courts to liquidate X for $Y USD to pay the skeleton staff and protect their IP during these trying times.

"Josh Zerlan, raise your right hand and place your tail on this coffee table. Do you squeaky swear..."
opieum2

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:05:36 PM

Bickellinski + Nostradamus = Bickstradamus

Here are my predictions.

Sonny V. gets jail time in 2014. Looking very likely after FTC shuttering BFL
Check out claims 44, 52 and 55 (b) viii reagarding Eclipse mining. Clearly on to something
28nm Monarch doesn't ship until later in 2014 after more delays. has already come true
BFL is forced to refund everyone or they go bankrupt in 2014. BFL is already in receivership, shutdown by the government

<random shilling from BCP removed>

Looks like Bicknellski is gonna be 4 for 4 and BCP was wrong per usual.
Pretty good predictions from 5 months ago.  Wink

opieum2

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:08:01 PM

They wont be able to now. Receivership is REALLY bad for them to be in. And the FTC is directly going over their books now. That was the idea to catch them off guard before they could cook the books. Let's hope they do the same to other players pulling the same crap (AMT for starters).

Surely, BFL won't pull a HashFast and offer up proof depicting that they only have ~$18K USD in their coffer. Thus, seeks permission from the courts to liquidate X for $Y USD to pay the skeleton staff and protect their IP during these trying times.

"Josh Zerlan, raise your right hand and place your tail on this coffee table. Do you squeaky swear..."

Bicknellski

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:20:18 PM

Luckyguesstradamus.

This is the one I hope comes true.

The truth certainly will not change what Inaba says he is morally and ethically bankrupt Jimmothy. Soon he will be selling out Sonny V. for his own freedom. The end is coming for BFL and old Joshy better get his own lawyer before he gets thrown under the bus.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:49:02 PM

The only one that is morally, ethically and intellectually bankrupt here is you, Mr. Wasp, I mean Darin Bicknell.  How's your illegal school going?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Askit2

Activity: 981

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:54:42 PM

Looking back through this I wonder now how my order got so screwed up. Not the 9+ months of waiting for them to ship some jalapeno's but the additional 2 weeks (actually almost exactly 14 days) delay between when they said they shipped my units and when they actually shipped them. My order had a glitch. Apparently their system wouldn't ever make jalapeno 8 packs. Odd cause they listed it as a product. Anyways the crux of my new issue with it is why was my previous order waiting for 2 more weeks of orders to ship out if nothing had a customer number on it till after it was tested? I think that was a lie. They had them marked for orders and tracked them by that number through production. They maybe didn't ship them till after testing but it was definitely not FCFS on tested hardware.

Thread is here:
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:58:42 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 10:41:38 AM by Starlightbreaker

The only one that is morally, ethically and intellectually bankrupt here is you, Mr. Wasp, I mean Darin Bicknell.  How's your illegal school going?

and this shitbag is still around?

must have hidden his assets carefully.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:03:20 PM

The only one that is morally, ethically and intellectually bankrupt here is you, Mr. Wasp, I mean Darin Bicknell.  How's your illegal school going?

You really should have a lawyer advising you to not be antagonistic in public forums. It won't make your company look better in the FTC's eyes, that's for sure. And you can be assured that many people here are making it known to the FTC how you've treated customers in the past.

Personally I find it amazing that you so far have appeared to escape Federal scrutiny. Good luck with that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: