Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Experience  (Read 9542 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:39:57 PM

Ya'll just go on believing your fantasies. Heh.  It's a shame you won't admit when you're wrong and you'll just continue to move your conspiracy goal posts as each one is knocked down and moved past.  This is why you are jokes and I don't take your seriously.  You have done this all along, you continue to do it now, and you will continue to do it going forward, of this I have no doubt.

Words that can only be penned by a sociopath with no conscience or remorse over his actions. The fact he looks down on us as a joke (the irony being that it was the activism on here that had the FTC take action), just demonstrates the hubris he has. Of course the community will continue to go at you. Until you no longer scam people...(I take it the judge that alluded to you and your associates running a scam was also a joke?) will continue to come at you until you are gone as a company or in prison. One or both look likely now. I hope you end up someones prison bitch.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:41:00 PM

Ya'll just go on believing your fantasies. Heh.  It's a shame you won't admit when you're wrong and you'll just continue to move your conspiracy goal posts as each one is knocked down and moved past.  This is why you are jokes and I don't take your seriously.  You have done this all along, you continue to do it now, and you will continue to do it going forward, of this I have no doubt.

The prosecutor could only hope that the FTC has retained Josh to turn witness against BFL, et al. He'll have a field day requesting nothing short of a jury trail, calling Josh Zerlan to the stand first... make that last, so that he's replies WILL stand out in the jurors' minds as he proceeds to show how Josh's lies and has delusions of grandeur, thus destroying the image of trying to paint BFL, et al., in a Vleisides' photographic light.
Askit2

Activity: 981

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:17:20 PM

I quit being a customer because of a badly mishandled order for 8 jalapeno's. I even asked for help from you.  Before I got glitched and ignored I actually supported BFL. I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt. I judged no one could be that incompetent. During that debacle I realized that it didn't seem to be incompetence. It was a systematic problem. I stopped buying from BFL. I stopped supporting BFL. Given that the Monarchs overly complicated die shrink has gone so smashingly I suppose the whole crew at BFL really stepped up and gave me a present. The present of not betting on the last horse. The present of not waiting a year while the potential profits evaporate.

See the problem started with a blog post stating that my units should be done. I didn't know that 2 weeks before my order should have switched from pending. I know what a stupid customer to not know when things change and to what they should change on an ordering system that changes with each new product. Granted the tracking email never showed up either way I don't remember one ever showing up from BFL. Then the product never showed up. Why would it? The blog post that kept everyone in the loop as to what was done and shipped had already for nearly free told the world my product was shipped. When I emailed it was 3 days before I got a reply. I did contact a guy by phone that assured me I was not only being unreasonable asking for expedited shipping but I was very lucky that BFL was paying to ship them out at all. My units should have been in my possession about 3 days before I was on the phone. I didn't call before they should have shipped. I should have but I didn't know your system. After 2 weeks of arguing with people if someone would reply by email or answer the phone I did finally receive my package. Had it arrived when it should have I would have made enough dollar wise to pay for it before difficulty adjusted. When it arrived not so much. My order wasn't expedited in any way. I was put at the back of the queue and made to wait while more orders for hardware shipped. My order that pre-dated theirs was getting farther back by the day and when I did get to ask about my order I either got and it will get done when it gets done answer or we don't know when it will be ready answer.

The whole situation proved to me that BFL was only interested in getting paid for units. It also showed me that when BFL had a problem I would be the one with the problem. See the glitch wasn't my fault. It was BFL's fault. Someone didn't make sure all the products went to the manufacturing machine correctly. No one checked to make sure all the days orders had actually been produced before the news made the blog. By that I don't intend to convey that they production machine says they are all done I mean a DB pull for the actual orders and check them against production. I can't believe I stood up for BFL. In hindsight I feel bad that I ever thought the delays had been caused by anything but either incompetence or a corporate culture designed to delay product shipment.

I'm glad you showed up on BCT. I wish you visited your pool page. I wish even more that there had been announcements about EMC being converted to BFL's personal pool.

I'm sure a mod can bury this post too but I hope they don't.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:48:16 PM

Given the current state of affairs, you really should STFU and call a lawyer now.
JoshsAssIsFucked

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:31:26 AM

As i said 3 YEARS AGO! Filthy Dirty Un-empathetic Cockroach! I was thinking you'd get away from this but you are just digging your own grave now! I almost feel sorry for you, but you deserve EVERYTHING thats coming to you, And i don't mean just the FTC and co!

What a absolute joke for a human being you are!

FUCK YOU!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:54:01 PM

As i said 3 YEARS AGO! Filthy Dirty Un-empathetic Cockroach! I was thinking you'd get away from this but you are just digging your own grave now! I almost feel sorry for you, but you deserve EVERYTHING thats coming to you, And i don't mean just the FTC and co!

What a absolute joke for a human being you are!

FUCK YOU!

He is a sociopath, nothing we say will matter to him. But he will feel the pain in his ass when he is in prison.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

He is a sociopath, nothing we say will matter to him.

Actually, he gets off hurting people. So when people cry on the forums he jizzes.

Buy & Hold
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

Actually, he gets off hurting people. So when people cry on the forums he jizzes.

What I find entertaining is the hissy fit JZ throws when the actions BFL took against its customers are taken against him.  Someone should dig up his Mt. Gox rants when he didn't get his money right away so we can all laugh.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:23:22 PM

Ya'll just go on believing your fantasies. Heh.  It's a shame you won't admit when you're wrong and you'll just continue to move your conspiracy goal posts as each one is knocked down and moved past.  This is why you are jokes and I don't take your seriously.  You have done this all along, you continue to do it now, and you will continue to do it going forward, of this I have no doubt.

Hi stupid, scamming, lying cunt, you may not be able to suck Sonny's cock as often once they throw his stupid, scamming, lying, cunt ass in jail.  Also he may need to suck some one else's cock or take it up the asshole from another person while he's inside.  This should not be considered cheating on you because he will be doing it to survive, I'm sure he still loves the way you suck him long time like the good little cocksucker you are!

If you miss having a little white dick in your mouth too much, perhaps your little retarded lap dog BCP19 can step up and fill the void left in your stupid, scamming, lying, cunt face.

Eat a bag of dicks you monumental, scamming, lying, stupid, cock sucking, cunt asshole!  Hope you wear you're big boy pants, shit is going to start piling up cock breath!
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

Ya'll just go on believing your fantasies. Heh.  It's a shame you won't admit when you're wrong and you'll just continue to move your conspiracy goal posts as each one is knocked down and moved past.  This is why you are jokes and I don't take your seriously.  You have done this all along, you continue to do it now, and you will continue to do it going forward, of this I have no doubt.

Hi stupid, scamming, lying cunt, you may not be able to suck Sonny's cock as often once they throw his stupid, scamming, lying, cunt ass in jail.  Also he may need to suck some one else's cock or take it up the asshole from another person while he's inside.  This should not be considered cheating on you because he will be doing it to survive, I'm sure he still loves the way you suck him long time like the good little cocksucker you are!

If you miss having a little white dick in your mouth too much, perhaps your little retarded lap dog BCP19 can step up and fill the void left in your stupid, scamming, lying, cunt face.

Eat a bag of dicks you monumental, scamming, lying, stupid, cock sucking, cunt asshole!  Hope you were you're big boy pants, shit is going to start piling up cock breath!

Wow  Shocked  Tell him how REALLY feel!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:40:02 PM

Eat a bag of dicks you monumental, scamming, lying, stupid, cock sucking, cunt asshole!  Hope you were you're big boy pants, shit is going to start piling up cock breath!

Wow  Shocked  Tell him how REALLY feel!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Me, too! I wanna quote some of that. Anybody else wanna quote me quoting Un. quoting the vitriol diatribe so that you, too, can be quoted? Surely, you don't want a excellent quote to go waste. Simply quote me, instructing others to quote you. It'll be epic!
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:22:59 PM

Wouldn't that make him a psychopath then not just a sociopath?  Cheesy
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:06:58 AM

Wouldn't that make him a psychopath then not just a sociopath?  Cheesy

Yeah, psychopath is a more appropriate term.

Buy & Hold
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:30:13 AM

Wouldn't that make him a psychopath then not just a sociopath?  Cheesy

Sociopathy and Psychopathy are very closely related, and sometimes used interchangeably.

Wikipedia highlights below.

"Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/) (or sociopathy /ˈsoʊsiəˌpæθi/) is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior.
It is one of the three dark triadic personality traits (the others being narcissism and Machiavellianism)."
the Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that psychopathic behavior is consistent with traits common to some serial killers, including sensation seeking, a lack of remorse or guilt, impulsivity, the need for control, and predatory behavior.[22] Researchers, however, have noted that psychopathy is dissociable from and not synonymous with violence.[1]
Researchers have discussed the possibility of psychopathy being associated with organised crime, economic crime and war crimes.[35] Terrorists are sometimes called psychopaths, and comparisons may be drawn with traits such as antisocial violence, a selfish world view that precludes the welfare of others, a lack of remorse or guilt, and blame externalization.
<See 'Conduct Disorder' ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_disorder )>
Psychopaths have been considered notoriously amoral – an absence of, indifference towards, or disregard for moral beliefs. There are few firm data on patterns of moral judgment, however. Studies of developmental level (sophistication) of moral reasoning found all possible results – lower, higher or the same as non-psychopaths. Studies that compared judgments of personal moral transgressions versus judgments of breaking conventional rules or laws, found that psychopaths rated them as equally severe, whereas non-psychopaths rated the rule-breaking as less severe.
Psychopathy has often been considered untreatable. Harris and Rice's Handbook of Psychopathy says that there is little evidence of a cure or effective treatment for psychopathy; no medications can instill empathy, and psychopaths who undergo traditional talk therapy might become more adept at manipulating others and more likely to commit crime.
Psychopathy in the workplace is a serious issue as, although psychopaths typically represent only a small percentage of the staff, they are most common at higher levels of corporate organizations and their detrimental effects (for example, increased bullying, conflict, stress, staff turnover, absenteeism, reduction in productivity) often causes a ripple effect throughout an organization, setting the tone for an entire corporate culture.[129]

Academics refer to psychopaths in the workplace individually variously as workplace psychopaths, executive psychopaths, corporate psychopaths, business psychopaths, successful psychopaths, office psychopaths, white collar psychopaths, industrial psychopaths, organizational psychopaths or occupational psychopaths.

Hare reports that about 1 per cent of the general population meets the clinical criteria for psychopathy.[130] Hare further claims that the prevalence of corporate psychopaths is higher in the business world than in the general population. Figures of around 3-4% have been cited for more senior positions in business.[131] Unfortunately, even with this small percentage, corporate psychopaths can do enormous damage when they are positioned in senior management roles.[132]

"

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Lock him away. He's irredeemable to society at large and should be permanently removed from the general population via incarceration.

I would prefer to hand Josh & Sonny over the Reavers and let them try to talk their way out of that situation.  Grin

"If [Reavers] take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing – and if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order." -Zoe, Firefly

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:59:55 AM

Wouldn't that make him a psychopath then not just a sociopath?  Cheesy

Sociopathy and Psychopathy are very closely related, and sometimes used interchangeably.

Wikipedia highlights below.

"Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/) (or sociopathy /ˈsoʊsiəˌpæθi/) is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior.
It is one of the three dark triadic personality traits (the others being narcissism and Machiavellianism)."
the Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that psychopathic behavior is consistent with traits common to some serial killers, including sensation seeking, a lack of remorse or guilt, impulsivity, the need for control, and predatory behavior.[22] Researchers, however, have noted that psychopathy is dissociable from and not synonymous with violence.[1]
Researchers have discussed the possibility of psychopathy being associated with organised crime, economic crime and war crimes.[35] Terrorists are sometimes called psychopaths, and comparisons may be drawn with traits such as antisocial violence, a selfish world view that precludes the welfare of others, a lack of remorse or guilt, and blame externalization.
<See 'Conduct Disorder' ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_disorder )>
Psychopaths have been considered notoriously amoral – an absence of, indifference towards, or disregard for moral beliefs. There are few firm data on patterns of moral judgment, however. Studies of developmental level (sophistication) of moral reasoning found all possible results – lower, higher or the same as non-psychopaths. Studies that compared judgments of personal moral transgressions versus judgments of breaking conventional rules or laws, found that psychopaths rated them as equally severe, whereas non-psychopaths rated the rule-breaking as less severe.
Psychopathy has often been considered untreatable. Harris and Rice's Handbook of Psychopathy says that there is little evidence of a cure or effective treatment for psychopathy; no medications can instill empathy, and psychopaths who undergo traditional talk therapy might become more adept at manipulating others and more likely to commit crime.
Psychopathy in the workplace is a serious issue as, although psychopaths typically represent only a small percentage of the staff, they are most common at higher levels of corporate organizations and their detrimental effects (for example, increased bullying, conflict, stress, staff turnover, absenteeism, reduction in productivity) often causes a ripple effect throughout an organization, setting the tone for an entire corporate culture.[129]

Academics refer to psychopaths in the workplace individually variously as workplace psychopaths, executive psychopaths, corporate psychopaths, business psychopaths, successful psychopaths, office psychopaths, white collar psychopaths, industrial psychopaths, organizational psychopaths or occupational psychopaths.

Hare reports that about 1 per cent of the general population meets the clinical criteria for psychopathy.[130] Hare further claims that the prevalence of corporate psychopaths is higher in the business world than in the general population. Figures of around 3-4% have been cited for more senior positions in business.[131] Unfortunately, even with this small percentage, corporate psychopaths can do enormous damage when they are positioned in senior management roles.[132]

"

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Lock him away. He's irredeemable to society at large and should be permanently removed from the general population via incarceration.

I would prefer to hand Josh & Sonny over the Reavers and let them try to talk their way out of that situation.  Grin

"If [Reavers] take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing – and if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order." -Zoe, Firefly

And... we come full circle... another Josh into the mix.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:14:55 AM

[I would prefer to hand Josh & Sonny over the Reavers and let them try to talk their way out of that situation.  Grin

And... we come full circle... another Josh into the mix.

Eh?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:28:17 AM

Josh W. wrote Firefly right?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:30:17 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 06:40:34 AM by Bicknellski

Grin

Josh W. wrote Firefly right?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923736/

Basic googling makes you not look like an idiot.

Joss Whedon.

Close enough.

I am more of a Farscape fan.

Created by Rocky Y. O'Bannock right? <<sarcasm>>

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3536

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:32:39 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 03:43:39 PM by vapourminer

(Firefly fan here) pretty harsh, even for Josh.. he didnt scam little old ladies (unless they were a byproduct).

Sonny OTOH..

OTGH (on the gripping hand) they are slick talkers with zero ethics.. maybe they would make it out OK with management position in the Reaper hierarchy.

[on topic] BFL refused my refund on a 65 nm little single. shipped it 5 months late when it was basically useless. I forwarded that to the FTC.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:57:35 PM

Put your big boy pants on and let's chat in 36 hours. Then we will see what you take seriously.

By that time the judge will have signed the papers putting BFL into permanent receivership and starting the slow methodical process of dismantling all of it, dollar by dollar, BTC by BTC. An entire community of people standing ready to show them every dollar that was moved and where it currently resides.

The liquidation auctions, the refunds, the bank accounts being sucked dry for every dollar. Refunding people who bought 65nm gear! It's going to drive you absolutely ape shit isn't it? To watch everything that you screwed people so hard to get being taken back.

Then the fun part, the forensic accounting, closing the EMC pool, auctioning your house. Oh yes the house has to go because you were wrongfully enriched Joshie poo. The first house bought by bitcoin and the first one auctioned.

We are all going to be watching, applauding and ultimately it will not be a last laugh, it will be hundreds, thousands of laughs, all at your expense.

Hope you hid enough to retire, because no more work for you that does not end with "Would you like fries with that?"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: