Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIL Activity does not work on precisely 2 week intervals + interval timings  (Read 39897 times)
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:55:47 AM

can someone please explain what activity means ? do you gain activity only if you are active?
A new activity period will start every two weeks (it is actually just over every two weeks as explained in the OP). For each 'activity period' that you post in, you will receive 14 potential activity points. For every post that you make, you will receive one activity point, up to the number of 'potential activity points' you have. Activity points determine your rank -- you need 30 activity points to become a Junior Member, 60 activity points to become a Member, 120 activity points to become a Full Member, 240 activity points to become a senior member, 480 activity points to become a Hero Member, and a random number of activity points between 730 and 1030 to become a legendary member.

I dont get it
What don't you get?

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

can someone please explain what activity means ? do you gain activity only if you are active?
A new activity period will start every two weeks (it is actually just over every two weeks as explained in the OP). For each 'activity period' that you post in, you will receive 14 potential activity points. For every post that you make, you will receive one activity point, up to the number of 'potential activity points' you have. Activity points determine your rank -- you need 30 activity points to become a Junior Member, 60 activity points to become a Member, 120 activity points to become a Full Member, 240 activity points to become a senior member, 480 activity points to become a Hero Member, and a random number of activity points between 730 and 1030 to become a legendary member.

I dont get it
What don't you get?

Well, in every activity period (so every 2 weeks), I can get max 14 points right ? , does this mean I have to post 14 times in every activity period(2 weeks), or is there also an amount of minutes I have to be online ?
And when is the next update of the 2 weeks ?
Thnx!

jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

Thank you for all the explanation and information about what is activity means and posts for us to level up the rank. From newbie to be jr member to full member and so on..it helps a lot,  little by little i understand the process.
coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

thanks for the info

Solutionbenedicts

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:42:40 AM

A bundle of thanks to the one who invested his time and effort into posting the spreadsheet... Would save people from spamming posts unnecessarily but it is discouraged to post to increase your activity alone...  Gaining information and knowledge from this platform should be your goal... And for that 14 posts in 2 weeks is not adequate.. :')
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

So does that mean that if you have enough posts you could get 2-3 levels rankings up in the two week period? I'am I wright? Thank you

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:06:12 AM

Here is a list of all the ACCURATE start dates of the 14 day periods till 2060 !
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA

I think this is very interesting. Maybe by bumping this post again to the top I can assist some others.
Anybody knows if that very helpful sheet on the first post is still valid?
james-selfpay

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:58:21 AM

This,

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

is not very clear at all.

really? that's clear enough for me. basically it's telling us that we can only get 14 activity for each activity periods that we posted in. and there's a list of activity periods in the first post.

This is how I interpreted it too. Seems pretty straightforward. Thanks for the info OP!
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

Thanks for pointing this out. I have been pretty active here and have seen my post count go up - but my activity level is seemingly stuck. Now I know why, thanks! :-)
Karpatyse

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:58:49 PM

Thank you for all the explanation and information about what is activity means and posts for us to level up the rank. From newbie to be jr member to full member and so on..it helps a lot,  little by little i understand the process.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

It was a bit hard for me to understand until I find these explanations here. Thanks for the great help!
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:19:03 AM

This is very informative, a lot of people are asking and confused about activity updates. All I know is that activities are updated evey 2nd Tuesday. However, it takes time before activities are updated. Just be patient, evrone will rank up in time.

benjaminoo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:37:41 AM

Thank you so much for this spreadsheet. This helps me a lot in calculations of when I will actually level up...

So does rank still update every 60 minutes on average?

Sir_Justin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:15:28 PM

Thank you so much for this spreadsheet. This helps me a lot in calculations of when I will actually level up...

So does rank still update every 60 minutes on average?

yeah i'm wondering to.. it looks like i keep sticking on activity 28.. that's weird. i just want it to be 30. can't wait to be a jr member.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:09:51 AM

This is a very helpful thread for me. Now I understand how my post vs my activity increases. For newbies like me, the increase in rank is slow but rewarding. While waiting for that rank increase you learn a lot along the way.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:58:21 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 09:25:01 PM by Don Pedro Dinero

Here is a list of all the ACCURATE start dates of the 14 day periods till 2060 !
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA

I think this is very interesting. Maybe by bumping this post again to the top I can assist some others.

I don't think it's 100% valid.

It’s happened to me other times that I’ve seen there is a delay between what the spreadsheet says and the actual upgrade. According to the sheet I should have been upgraded to Full Member today at 6:46 PM. I’m writing this at 8:46 PM and haven’t been upgraded yet. I’m talking about server time, not my local time.

I think there is a delay of few hours.

Edit: it's 9:23 PM and I've been upgraded within the last ten minutes.

BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

I don't think it's 100% valid.

It’s happened to me other times that I’ve seen there is a delay between what the spreadsheet says and the actual upgrade. According to the sheet I should have been upgraded to Full Member today at 6:46 PM. I’m writing this at 8:46 PM and haven’t been upgraded yet. I’m talking about server time, not my local time.

I think there is a delay of few hours.

Edit: it's 9:23 PM and I've been upgraded within the last ten minutes.

In which timezone do you live? I want to understand at which time it has switched in the place I live. I also want to uderstand how precise this spreadsheet's dates are.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ScamcoinBagholder

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

Is there any page in this forum which tells you in which 14 days period you are IN THE VERY MOMENT you load the page?
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:18:44 AM

Is there any page in this forum which tells you in which 14 days period you are IN THE VERY MOMENT you load the page?

You can find here when the periods start
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/htmlview?pli=1

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:09:33 AM

In which timezone do you live? I want to understand at which time it has switched in the place I live. I also want to uderstand how precise this spreadsheet's dates are.

I live in UTC+1 time zone. Forum appears to me to be UTC so there is just one hour of delay. OP says time of the spreadsheet is GMT (which is the same as UTC).

Anyway, I wasn’t upgraded at the exact time predicted because I was refreshing every 5-10 minutes and it happened between 9:10-9:25 (GMT or UTC), not 6:46.

By the way, thanks to the OP for the work. Pointing out there is a small delay is to improve the spreadsheet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: