Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 09:20:53 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mintpal, my wierd feeling  (Read 2451 times)
escamillo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:30:00 PM

I for one have had nothing but positive experiences with mintpal, as far as I know they've only gone down once and that was during that crazy 10,000 BTC BC rush.

Good for them if they're doing very well, they provided a much needed polished exchange to what was a pretty crappy prior selection. 

My only complaint is that I miss the old graph style (though I can understand the new one give a better sense of volume and actual price movement).

KaChingCoinDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:37:44 PM

Just to follow up, I'm afraid as we have quickly become popular, we have recently become a target of people lying. Just yesterday a handful of people came into our IRC room claiming to have lost BTC and then not being able to provide any proof about it.

While we cannot stop people from spreading misinformation, I would just like to advise users that they are welcome to try us out and see for themselves that everything works fine. 99% of our users have never had an issue, but if you do think something strange has happened then please open a support ticket. We will do our best to assure you and solve the problem if there is an issue.

I opened a ticked, and people contacted me but did not resolve it. I did not go to IRC and complain, I tried to remain polite.
Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:08:35 PM

I think mintpal is a great site and will become an official exchanger soon enough. Just don't put in what you can't afford to lose like with anything else.
KaChingCoinDev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:11:41 PM

Just don't put in what you can't afford to lose like with anything else.

+1 for that
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: