Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ***[BTC] Cloud Mining***SKYCOINLAB.COM***  (Read 18224 times)
skycoinlab (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

Experienced and succesful Bitcoinist

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:35:36 PM

Hello  Smiley ,
We have add Dogecoin and Darkcoin contracts.

Please check the new Bitcoin contracts price $4.49/GH.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:02:32 AM

WE HAVE EXPANDED OUR MINING CENTER!!!!!!

SCL is thrilled to let you know, effective immediately we have a price change for our Bitcoin Contracts. They are as follows:

Cloud Bitcoin Contracts are now $1.99 per GH

Sky Bitcoin Contracts are now $1.49 per GH

We are thankful to you as a valued member of SCL, and it is with great pleasure that we are able to offer all of our members a wonderful opportunity to experience the wonderful world of Cloud Mining!

As always, thank you for becoming a valued customer of SCL

Warmest Regards

The Admin Team
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:49:43 AM

The 2$ per GH is a little expensive , you should drop that to 1.2-1.5 range for it to become great. Also Gawminers have 9.95 option for 10 gh which is technically less than 1$ per GH (ok ok 99.5 cents Cheesy )
xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:26:29 AM

SCL is thrilled to let you know, effective immediately we have a price change for our Bitcoin Contracts. They are as follows:

We are thankful to you as a valued member of SCL, and it is with great pleasure that we are able to offer all of our members a wonderful opportunity to experience the wonderful world of Cloud Mining!

Warmest Regards

The Admin Team

$1.99 per gH is twice the going rate. Both Genesis Mining and GAWMiners sell lifetime bitcoin mining contracts for $1.00 per gH.
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:46:12 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 01:57:16 PM by skycoinlab

Warmest Regards

The Admin Team

$1.99 per gH is twice the going rate. Both Genesis Mining and GAWMiners sell lifetime bitcoin mining contracts for $1.00 per gH.

Actually $1.49/GH is our best rate if you consider that we don't have any hiding fees, no maintenance fees as some practice.

In skycoinlab members can select between many ways to pay for the contracts, debit/credit cards included.

Thank you
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:52:09 PM

Important and EXCITING SkyCoinLab Update,

SkyCoinLab is very excited to announce that we are now accepting Paypal as a source for you, the member, to use as a payment/withdrawal processor!

We have worked very hard here at SCL to make every aspect for you an easy and profitable opportunity in the BTC and other very exciting virtual currency endeavors.

Paypal has recently joined the "band wagon", knowing that accepting BTC as a method of payment for many merchants, they in turn took this opportunity to become a processor for SkyCoinLab with open arms.

We appreciate you as a valued member and look forward to a very bright future!
virtualcodewarrior

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

I noticed that your website now has a password length restriction of 16 characters. Why is that Huh

Note that my password is longer then 16 characters so this change now prevents me from logging in to your website.  Cry

P.S. Note that the password setup restriction is 20 characters according to the password setup page so now you can create a password that you than cannot use to login to the website
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:10:52 PM

I noticed that your website now has a password length restriction of 16 characters. Why is that Huh

Note that my password is longer then 16 characters so this change now prevents me from logging in to your website.  Cry

P.S. Note that the password setup restriction is 20 characters according to the password setup page so now you can create a password that you than cannot use to login to the website

Dear virtualcodewarrior ,
I have reported that to the programmer and he will fix it for sure.

Thank you Smiley
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:12:24 PM

Dear members,

We are happy to announce that Skycoinlab.com have updated successfully the script version to a faster and more secure coding way in order to offer to our members the best of us.

Please know that our new contracts prices start at only $0.99 for all the crypto-currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin & Darkcoin) mining at no hidden fees.

Best regards.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:44:46 PM

Hi,

I rate cloudmining companies on their likely hood of being a ponzi scam in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

Can you please look over the criteria I use, quoted below, and where possible provide arguments or evidence if one of these points does not apply to you;

1) No public mining address / no user selectable pool.
A cloud mining company that wont let you direct the hashrate to your pool of choosing and cant prove its actually mining bitcoins itself, is very likely a scam. There is no reason to hide mining address or not sign blocks. None.

2) No endorsement from any asic vendor
Asic vendors will gladly make a simple post to show the company in question is a significant customer of theirs. Its free advertisement for them and it helps their customer grow their business, so there is absolutely no reason they wouldnt. If a (cloud) mining company cant get any asic vendor to post such endorsement, you should assume they dont have any hardware to mine with.

3) No relevant pictures of their hardware and datacenter
There is no reason not to provide such pictures, except of course, if there is nothing to take pictures off. Mind you: pictures can be faked. Picture dont prove current ownership. So like all criteria listed here, by themselves they are by far insufficient proof.

4) Open ended IPO
Unless the cloud mining is operated by the asic vendor himself, you can not sell an unlimited amount of hashrate. Hardware takes (usually a long) time to order, arrive and deploy. Any company that doesnt limit sales or make public how much hashrate they sold vs what they have (provably) deployed should be considered extremely suspicious.

5) Referral programs and social networking
Referral programs, especially ones that pay almost 10%, are a huge red flag. The mining market is cut throat with razor thin margins. No real company can afford to pay 10% referrals on below market cloudmining prices. Referral programs almost always serve only to feed the ponzi and provide financial incentive to posters to lie about the true nature of the company. Never trust anyone with a referral link in their sig.

6) Anonymous operators
If the operators are hiding behind whoisguard, provide no provable identity and/or company registration information and especially when, like in some cloudmining cases, they use demonstrably false ID or company registration information, you have to be nuts to trust them with your money.

7) No exit strategy
If you cant sell your position, you cant get your money out. Thats the ideal case for a ponzi and allows it to run for a  long time.

Am I right saying your company scores 7/7 on my ponzi scale ?
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:53:40 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:18:03 AM by skycoinlab

Hi,

I rate cloudmining companies on their likely hood of being a ponzi scam in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

Can you please look over the criteria I use, quoted below, and where possible provide arguments or evidence if one of these points does not apply to you;

A cloud mining company that wont let you direct the hashrate to your pool of choosing and cant prove its actually mining bitcoins itself, is very likely a scam. There is no reason to hide mining address or not sign blocks. None.

Asic vendors will gladly make a simple post to show the company in question is a significant customer of theirs. Its free advertisement for them and it helps their customer grow their business, so there is absolutely no reason they wouldnt. If a (cloud) mining company cant get any asic vendor to post such endorsement, you should assume they dont have any hardware to mine with.

There is no reason not to provide such pictures, except of course, if there is nothing to take pictures off. Mind you: pictures can be faked. Picture dont prove current ownership. So like all criteria listed here, by themselves they are by far insufficient proof.

4) Open ended IPO
Unless the cloud mining is operated by the asic vendor himself, you can not sell an unlimited amount of hashrate. Hardware takes (usually a long) time to order, arrive and deploy. Any company that doesnt limit sales or make public how much hashrate they sold vs what they have (provably) deployed should be considered extremely suspicious.

Referral programs, especially ones that pay almost 10%, are a huge red flag. The mining market is cut throat with razor thin margins. No real company can afford to pay 10% referrals on below market cloudmining prices. Referral programs almost always serve only to feed the ponzi and provide financial incentive to posters to lie about the true nature of the company. Never trust anyone with a referral link in their sig.

6) Anonymous operators
If the operators are hiding behind whoisguard, provide no provable identity and/or company registration information and especially when, like in some cloudmining cases, they use demonstrably false ID or company registration information, you have to be nuts to trust them with your money.

7) No exit strategy
If you cant sell your position, you cant get your money out. Thats the ideal case for a ponzi and allows it to run for a  long time.

Am I right saying your company scores 7/7 on my ponzi scale ?

Hello Puppet,

Thank you for your question, the answer is NO you are not right Smiley .

Here are the answers to your questions, most are on our site but you did not take time to read.

1- Technically It's too difficult if it's not impossible to make every member select the mining pool that he want to use for a minimum of 1 GH contract, the mining pool where we are mining is a public information you could read it in our FAQ page using this link https://www.skycoinlab.com/faq (it's Ghash.io) .

However, we are working with our team of programmers to design a mining pool which will be ready in the next 3 months so our members can monitor there hashing power instantly.

2- About this question, we have the right to keep secret our suppliers and we don't need any endorsement, we are advertising Skycoinlab in the differents Bitcoin meetings (last one was The Toronto meeting in November 2014 ).

3- I agree that we don't have public pictures of our miners and warehouse, we will do it and post pictures of Skycoinlab miners racks.

4) Open ended IPO

4- Please know that Hardware don't take more than 3 business days to be received even of that we have a limit on sells if we reach the maximum of our power hashing rate.

This is an example of our last received batch of miners http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=6309977214&brand=DHL .

5- There is no place where we have said that members make 10% on their referrals purchases, it's only 5% and it's on the home page so no need to look too much to get it https://www.skycoinlab.com/home .

6) Anonymous operators

6- I agree that we are using whoisguard to be protected from spammers, if you like to know where we are you could only contact our live chat support if you were in a hurry.

To check for our company please visite this link :

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html

SKYCOINLAB CRYPTOCURRENCY SERVICES Incorporated
Corporation Number: 895044-0
Business Number: 842120180RC0001

Address :

1174 St.Jerome Unit 107
sudbury ON P3A 2V9
Canada

Main owners are Mr. Michel and Mr. Baou .

7) No exit strategy

7-We did explain our terms here https://www.skycoinlab.com/terms-and-conditions so we are not cheating our members, members have to agree in order to join.

Your Criteria 7 is NAP in our case.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:25:58 AM

1- Technically It's too difficult if it's not impossible to make every member select the mining pool that he want to use for a minimum of 1 GH contract, the mining pool where we are mining is a public information you could read it in our FAQ page using this link https://www.skycoinlab.com/faq (it's Ghash.io) .

All it says is that you use ghash. Whats you ghash payout address ?

2- About this question, we have the right to keep secret our suppliers and we don't need any endorsement,

Same blah blah as all the other ponzi's. So no endorsements.

3- I agree that we don't have public pictures of our miners and warehouse

So do I.

4- Please know that Hardware don't take more than 3 business days to be received even of that we have a limit on sells if we reach the maximum of our power hashing rate.

If you dont publish how much you've sold and your real time capacity through your ghash.io statistics, thats meaningless.

5- There is no place where we have said that members make 10% on their referrals purchases, it's only 5% and it's on the home page so no need to look too much to get it https://www.skycoinlab.com/home .

Its a non trivial referral program, the point remains.

6- I agree that we are using whoisguard to be protected from spammers, if you like to know where we are you could only contact our live chat support if you were in a hurry.

To check for our company please visite this link :

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html

I just did.  The company address is that of an accountancy firm that is probably just working as your mail forwarding provider and that handled the company registration for you.

Neither of the directors seems to have any online footprint whatsoever, no linkedin no history, no nothing.
One of the directors lists an address in Tunesia, the other lists this home address in canada:

Yeah, I think the score remains.
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:43:41 AM

Again you did proof that you don't read.

that's wrong location on the picture.

As we can see you have ignored all the facts. Good luck with your work.

We did not answer to change your score, but to make things clear.

I suggest to reveal your identity too Mr Puppet.

Mark.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:50:25 AM

that's wrong location on the picture.

Then your virtual presence provider reported it incorrectly. Or maybe google maps is wrong:

link
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:56:24 AM

You did proof that you don't read again, that address is Michel's address and not the company address which you did show in your picture and that's not his house so the picture from google is wrong.

Please read again :

Registered Office Address

1174 St.Jerome Unit 107
sudbury ON P3A 2V9
Canada

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.5230039,-80.9819659,3a,75y,111.36h,85.51t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1syFoyQ0hu-78Qdg7KhFYfaA!2e0!6m1!1e1

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:58:47 AM

You did proof that you don't read again, that address is Michel's address and not the company address which you did show in your picture and that's not his house so the picture from google is wrong.

Please read again :

1174 St.Jerome Unit 107
sudbury ON P3A 2V9
Canada

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.5230039,-80.9819659,3a,75y,111.36h,85.51t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1syFoyQ0hu-78Qdg7KhFYfaA!2e0!6m1!1e1

My reading is fine. Yours isnt,  I already said   "The company address is that of an accountancy firm that is probably just working as your mail forwarding provider and that handled the company registration for you.. "
I was checking out the registered directors.
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:02:25 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 09:13:03 AM by skycoinlab

proof that it's an accountant firm address, that's our address and we are not using any intermediary.

We did answer only to clear the points.

Mark

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:23:54 AM

proof that it's an accountant firm address, that's our address and we are not using any intermediary.

Your registration:
1174 St.Jerome Unit 107
sudbury ON P3A 2V9
Canada

Collins Barrow Sudbury-Nipissing LLP:
1174 St. Jerome Street
Sudbury, Ontario P3A 2V9
http://www.collinsbarrow.com/en/cbn/contact-us/sudbury-ontario/

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.522788,-80.981975,3a,75y,68.67h,79.98t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sdP4oX9HZrBoNj0qBml7bmg!2e0

Regardless, you should have no problems walking in with a smartphone, walking around your datacenter and posting it on youtube, right?  Along with your ghash.io worker ID.
Should take less time than arguing here.
skycoinlab (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:28:47 AM

They have a phone number, make more efforts and give them a call to make sure.
What is the problem if they are in the same building for info we are in the unit 107 nothing to do with that unit.

Some of Our Ghash.io workers ID :

1 skycoinlab.1921681101   
2   skycoinlab.192168167
3   skycoinlab.19216819   
4   skycoinlab.1921681117
5   skycoinlab.192168111   
6   skycoinlab.1921681152   
7   skycoinlab.192168110   
....+

I will ask the owners to make a video from the mining center.

Mark
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:40:08 AM

They have a phone number, make more efforts and give them a call to make sure.
What is the problem if they are in the same building.

A US phone number, not a canadian one.  Probably google voice or skype in number.
You did give me an idea however, Ill call Collins Barrow tomorrow.

1 skycoinlab.1921681101   
2   skycoinlab.192168167
3   skycoinlab.19216819   
4   skycoinlab.1921681117
5   skycoinlab.192168111   
6   skycoinlab.1921681152   
7   skycoinlab.192168110 

Yeah, thats how it works. A real mining professional you are  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: