Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:05:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152405 times)
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:14:28 PM

5 votes hourly at Mintpal - use them.
playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:21:28 PM

How long until the coin mature for staking. I'm over 18 hours now and still get the message coins not matured for staking.

Mine are staking now, think 24hrs.

10 coins yesterday and 10 today
magalstrt55

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:25:48 PM

The scarcity of type SHA-256 POScoin

I will be mining Zimstake...
Cohle

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:33:38 PM

You're too late. PoW mining is finished. Only a handful of coins are generated now through staking. Go buy a bag at bittrex - before the rocket launch.
Cohle

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:35:16 PM

Guys - vote at Mintpal! Let's make the top 100, then 50, then 10...
AltCoin555

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:03:22 PM

Guys - vote at Mintpal! Let's make the top 100, then 50, then 10...

I have voted!

Everyone do their part, and VOTE!

Learn.
zulu860

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:07:28 PM

You're too late. PoW mining is finished. Only a handful of coins are generated now through staking. Go buy a bag at bittrex - before the rocket launch.

coolest lil reward when i see it pop up on my screen lol

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
CryptoGir (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:46:31 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 01:47:30 AM by CryptoGir

Ok, so  i know everyone is waiting on some news... Just a couple things to cover:

First, I am currently in cahoots with raskul, SOVEREIGN. This raskul's  coin, and I am doing the dev work. I highly recommend you check it out.

Second, I have decided to make ZS my main project. I won't be making another coin for the next couple months, at least. I feel that ZS has a great community and has great potential. So, instead of just pushing out another coin, I will be improving and building on ZS. Everything I had been working on for another coin will now go into ZS.

What do mean? or So, what are your plans?
Glad you asked. Well immediate plans are for a multipool (have not determined if I will build, or somebody else). I, personally don't think the multipools do very much, but the community has voiced their want for one. So we shall do a multipool.
Currently in development, are improvements to the wallet. Most features are currently not in any wallet. One example would be a built in IRC client. I know most of our community talk have taken place on IRC, so why not make that available in the wallet itself. I (and most likely with help from SiriusCrypto) will be completely redoing the look of the current wallet. There are also other things in development and in the works, that I won't list here. That should be a little taste though.

I bet you are just trying to build up the price of this coin so you can dump!??!
Glad you brought that up as well. Short answer My Wallet Balance. Probably not going to get rich off of 1,600+ coins. Before it is even brought up, NO i do not have my coins on another exchange, or another wallet, and Yes, i did have more coins. I have either, sold them to cover my server cost (ie running all those addnodes, main website, explorer, etc), or I have given them away. I am, as i stated from the beginning, doing this for my enjoyment!

Also, side not right quick, I am going to be re-writing the OP a bit. This coin is for my enjoyment and fun, but I won't it to be taken seriously. So, I will re-write the OP to reflect this more.

I know i most likely missed something, as this is the second time I have typed this, but i will edit as i remember.

TL;DNR; GTFO, read the whole damn thing.

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:47:39 AM

That not high resolution quality image Smiley)

I need at least 1080p = 1920x1080 and above Smiley

Voted for ZS, and saw 4 donate is ..35 btc already.

Wallpapers will be released soon
Thank a lot.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
neilh

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:07:44 AM

Ok, so  i know everyone is waiting on some news... Just a couple things to cover:

First, I am currently in cahoots with raskul, SOVEREIGN. This raskul's  coin, and I am doing the dev work. I highly recommend you check it out.

Second, I have decided to make ZS my main project. I won't be making another coin for the next couple months, at least. I feel that ZS has a great community and has great potential. So, instead of just pushing out another coin, I will be improving and building on ZS. Everything I had been working on for another coin will now go into ZS.

Glad you asked. Well immediate plans are for a multipool (have not determined if I will build, or somebody else). I, personally don't think the multipools do very much, but the community has voiced their want for one. So we shall do a multipool.
Currently in development, are improvements to the wallet. Most features are currently not in any wallet. One example would be a built in IRC client. I know most of our community talk have taken place on IRC, so why not make that available in the wallet itself. I (and most likely with help from SiriusCrypto) will be completely redoing the look of the current wallet. There are also other things in development and in the works, that I won't list here. That should be a little taste though.

I bet you are just trying to build up the price of this coin so you can dump!??!
Glad you brought that up as well. Short answer My Wallet Balance. Probably not going to get rich off of 1,600+ coins. Before it is even brought up, NO i do not have my coins on another exchange, or another wallet, and Yes, i did have more coins. I have either, sold them to cover my server cost (ie running all those addnodes, main website, explorer, etc), or I have given them away. I am, as i stated from the beginning, doing this for my enjoyment!

Also, side not right quick, I am going to be re-writing the OP a bit. This coin is for my enjoyment and fun, but I won't it to be taken seriously. So, I will re-write the OP to reflect this more.

I know i most likely missed something, as this is the second time I have typed this, but i will edit as i remember.

That's good news!  Smiley

The multipool will likely have the biggest effect once it's
an exchange with larger volume. I did contact a pool dev
and also hashcows but not heard back yet.

I'm off to get some shut eye, in the morning I'll send over
some zim.
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:19:26 AM

Awesome work cryptogir. It's nice to see a dev just wanting to work his craft and not trying to screw everyone. There are a lot of altcoins, count them and you'll see how few we have that are legitimate projects and not out to make a few quick bitcoins. I like the idea that the market will set the price of this coin and not some scamming dev.Thank you for that chance.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:48:15 AM

Reputation is everything in this game and you are doing an excellent job as a dev to build yours. Everyone should take note of your good work. Well done and thank you for your honesty and transparency as this can only be good for Zimstake and its future as a solid and valuable coin.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:23:47 AM

Thanks to TRINNIBITS and another ZOMSTAKE Supporter e have a mini giveaway on our blog.. Enjoy and I also love the DEV'S SENSE OF HUMOR in the ANN thread.. http://bitbillions.net/2014/05/06/zimstake-coin-mini-giveaway/   Grin Grin
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:31:11 AM

Looks interesting and i have voted on Mintpal  Smiley

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pc52013141234

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:34:07 AM

I'm powing.................... Grin Grin Grin Grin

centralpark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:36:25 AM

So interesting

stay watching for growing the Zim Cheesy
dukektm

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:59:38 AM

Zimstake coin Looks interesting
believe have good future this coin
Smiley

Neverminds17

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:28:22 AM

I have personally mined many coins, but I have never seen DEV that committed to coin as CryptoGir. He (and we a little bit) is the reason for this coin to succeed.. Keep up the good work and we will most certainly support u.
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:00:01 AM

Dogs bullocks of a dev. Dog bullocks of a community. Can only mean this coin is the dogs bullocks  Smiley
Cohle

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:28:24 AM

Kudos sir. The heights we've seen so far will be minuscule compared to where ZS will go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: