Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152405 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:28:01 AM

forgive me for going OT here... did anyone put a pool up for sovereign please?
bounties still available.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
SrsCrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:37:00 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 12:09:38 PM by SrsCrypto

forgive me for going OT here... did anyone put a pool up for sovereign please?
bounties still available.
Please stop promoting your coins in our channel and topic, stay ontopic like you want to in your own topic.

Only thing that I want to say is all that I see now is that community now asks for dev to help,
and thats ok, but the same dev asked same community a week ago to go to vote on coinpayments
cause he thought it was important at the moment, and how many ppl actually did that, just a few...

I think many of us did the voteing.
The bottom is reached now, weak hands are out and for me it looks promising. I bought down from 3k to 1k.
So the only way is up.

You say many of us but how many votes do you see in coinpayments? Most "investors" are only out for personal profit and are too lazy to even vote, but have all the time to come whine in here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N5iZcTLRKId04hfbEM_i2ZJAgWnlGFukxubyZ6TKh7U/edit?usp=sharing
Staking 50K ZS @ 12% for a year

Something CG asked on irc on Monday was what people thought of increasing the stake % to 24% rather than 12%.
Since not everyone is not on irc it might be a good idea to get some views on this.

Your logic is not logic, sorry. But many coins have come and passed, you cannot compare all these coins to eachother.

I would like to ask you this: Howcome people thought the price was worth 8k before mintpal, and howcome now they think its not worth 8k anymore?

It has nothing to do with the dev, or features or whatever..its all market speculation...everyone kept expecting a dump after mintpal....so thats what they did.
Cmon these are basics of crypto and everyone who is in crypto should know these things.

Now that they got out-dumped before they could sell themselves they all are after te dev and blaming him.
People got unpatient and sold, why? Because they were waiting for a pump after mintpal add.

So instead of blaming the dev or anything, its investors who have no patience or were expecting a cheap pump.

But anyone who knows CG or ZS will know this is not a P&D coin.

Now i dont blame anyone for trading or selling or whatever, each makes his own choices.

But its clear from the buysupport and orders that we have seen the last couple of days that some people have lost patience/trust and sold off there zimstake.

Which you can see in two ways; cheap coins or dump to death.

I think its not hard getting trust back, because there was NO reason at all to let the trust go....
If and when CryptoGir comes back and keeps on doing what he did he can restore the trust very easily.

Also a big benefit is that he NEVER released any of the plans, and THIS is exactly WHY.
We kept saying mintpal is NOTHING but another exchange, people were deaf to these words.
Now, lets see CG return and get this coin going again!

ATH: AKRKvTF3WuGK5BCYcbmt5a3or5uZ1khChx | ZS: E173jErfaAFHW6Lmws5r5NHeSPaUKqswuX | SHA2: SZPkeefDH1iqHvn76DUVjpYA8rWYphu6pk
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:59:23 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N5iZcTLRKId04hfbEM_i2ZJAgWnlGFukxubyZ6TKh7U/edit?usp=sharing
Staking 50K ZS @ 12% for a year

Something CG asked on irc on Monday was what people thought of increasing the stake % to 24% rather than 12%.
Since not everyone is not on irc it might be a good idea to get some views on this.

Your logic is not logic, sorry. But many coins have come and passed, you cannot compare all these coins to eachother.

I would like to ask you this: Howcome people thought the price was worth 8k before mintpal, and howcome now they think its not worth 8k anymore?

It has nothing to do with the dev, or features or whatever..its all market speculation...everyone kept expecting a dump after mintpal....so thats what they did. Cmon these are basics of crypto and everyone who is in crypto should know these things.

Now that they got out-dumped before people could sell themselves they all are after te dev and blaming him.
People got unpatient and sold, why? Because they were waiting for a pump after mintpal add.
So instead of blaming the dev or anything, its investors who have no patience or were expecting a cheap pump.

Now i dont blame anyone for trading or selling or whatever, each makes his own choices.

But its clear from the buysupport and orders that we have seen the last couple of days that some people have lost patience/trust and sold off there zimstake.

I think its not hard getting trust back, because there was NO reason at all to let the trust go....
If and when CryptoGir comes back and keeps on doing what he did he can restore the trust very easily.

Also a big benefit is that he NEVER released any of the plans, and THIS is exactly WHY.
We kept saying mintpal is NOTHING but another exchange, people were deaf to these words.

Sorry, but why I cannot compare different coins? Everybody should, as coins are developed to be an alternative to fiat in long-term, and we should see what has been done wrong in order to improve further coins that will be developed tomorrow, day after tomorrow, etc. That is how crypto currencies work. Many of coins developed in the last six months have extremely similar specs and thus comparisons are possible and more than justified. That is why you have all these coin ranking pages. And now you say it is invalid, one shouldn't do that. Why?

Drop in the price has relatively little to do with being listed on mintpal, it is rather lack of clear statements from dev (apart from short, I will post something tonight, few days ago) about the future of the coin in last two weeks that ignited the price drop to where we are now.  

this space is intentionally left blank
SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:06:21 PM

It has nothing to do with the dev, or features or whatever..its all market speculation...everyone kept expecting a dump after mintpal....so thats what they did. Cmon these are basics of crypto and everyone who is in crypto should know these things.

Now that they got out-dumped before people could sell themselves they all are after te dev and blaming him.

Sorry, but why I cannot compare different coins? Everybody should, as coins are developed to be an alternative to fiat in long-term, and we should see what has been done wrong in order to improve further coins that will be developed tomorrow, day after tomorrow, etc. That is how crypto currencies work. Many of coins developed in the last six months have extremely similar specs and thus comparisons are possible and more than justified. That is why you have all these coin ranking pages. And now you say it is invalid, one shouldn't do that. Why?

Drop in the price has relatively little to do with being listed on mintpal, it is rather lack of clear statements from dev (apart from short, I will post something tonight, few days ago) about the future of the coin in last two weeks that ignited the price drop to where we are now.  

You can compare whatever you want, im just stating that just because one coin does one thing doesnt mean the next one will do the same. Thats not how it works.

This is complete bullshit, then why have the dumps occured now and not earlier? When there were times with much more silence.
Its because of EXPECTATIONS.

You are really talking crap mate, CG was here and active on IRC and BTCTALK when the dumps were taking place.

So its ridiculous to state that they happened because of him not being around or being silent.

You are just spreading Fear, uncertainty and doubt. So you are not helping ZS at all...not even a little bit.

Please re-read my entire last post again.....im tired of having to repeat myself all day over and over again.

ATH: AKRKvTF3WuGK5BCYcbmt5a3or5uZ1khChx | ZS: E173jErfaAFHW6Lmws5r5NHeSPaUKqswuX | SHA2: SZPkeefDH1iqHvn76DUVjpYA8rWYphu6pk
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:29:21 PM

You can compare whatever you want, im just stating that just because one coin does one thing doesnt mean the next one will do the same. Thats not how it works.

This is complete bullshit, then why have the dumps occured now and not earlier? When there were times with much more silence.
Its because of EXPECTATIONS.

You are really talking crap mate, CG was here and active on IRC and BTCTALK when the dumps were taking place.

So its ridiculous to state that they happened because of him not being around or being silent.

You are just spreading Fear, uncertainty and doubt. So you are not helping ZS at all...not even a little bit.

Please re-read my entire last post again.....im tired of having to repeat myself all day over and over again.

I also invite you to re-read my posts above.
I am not spreading anything, just expressing my own opinions, strengthened with the arguments outlined there.
I am not telling anyone what to do, never claimed that.
If you disagree with me, try to provide your arguments in similar way, red font is not needed.
For now EOT for me. Let's see where the coin is in 3 months time from here.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:47:35 PM

Sry uki, I know were palls and are in the same project together but I have to disagree. If you look at the post from CG he says "congrats this is what the community wanted" referring to the Mintpal listing. Im sure he knew that ZS was going to be dumped. In reality the dumping started a week before, although slowly. then 24hrs to listing it started getting worse. I don't fault CG for it. I do understand he is busy, with work, personal life, ect. AND from what I have heard about ZM 'features"   Roll Eyes I don't think he is abandoning this project. Im sure others who know him better will agree. Hence the top 100 wallets getting bigger.

I do wish he would pop in and say "hey, im alive..." but I don't think he's gone.

Just wish I had more BTC to buy this low...

SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:49:14 PM

i already have but you ignore my post completely and only reply to the part about comparing coins.

Anyway 'your opinion' that its because the dev's lack of clarification is wrong in my opinion, because it has been like this since day one.
Its not as if CG suddenly got inactive, he's always been busy behind the scenes.
So thats why you statement and arguement are false that its due to his absence.
Its due to people expecting a rise, and a chain reaction dump after that.

Twist it however you want..

SrsCrypto

Designer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:50:20 PM

Sry uki, I know were palls and are in the same project together but I have to disagree. If you look at the post from CG he says "congrats this is what the community wanted" referring to the Mintpal listing. Im sure he knew that ZS was going to be dumped. In reality the dumping started a week before, although slowly. then 24hrs to listing it started getting worse. I don't fault CG for it. I do understand he is busy, with work, personal life, ect. AND from what I have heard about ZM 'features"   Roll Eyes I don't think he is abandoning this project. Im sure others who know him better will agree. Hence the top 100 wallets getting bigger.

I do wish he would pop in and say "hey, im alive..." but I don't think he's gone.

Just wish I had more BTC to buy this low...

^^^

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:07:26 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 01:18:19 PM by jc12345

I am with SrsCrypto on this. Not because I am a bag holder. I am not. I mined ZS at the start so I am still in the green, even at 1000 sats. I support SrsCrypto because I have come to known CG over a last number of months as someone that will not just bail on the community or his coin. CG is a committed and skilled dev. This is just his style and if you don't like it sell and move on to coins that hype with empty promises and features that do not work. There you can p&d and become bag holders.

There are 2 options.

1. CG does not return, but that would be because of the community's hate speech towards CG and not because he bailed on the coin. Maybe the community's attitude got him pissed off big time to the extent that he stuffed everything. I would completely understands this because why work hard and sacrifice personal time and family life for a selfish community that does not like his style? Perhaps with this option he can say FU and let the whiners become bag holders because the community told him FU and showed him the finger. If he does not return it is the community's own fault. (Unless of course something bad happened and a bus ran him over)

2. CG returns and continues with his coin, development and plans. (if he decides to eat up the community's $%#^$).

I would go with option 2, because MP was never part of the strategy but the community forced a MP listing because they thought they could get a p&d and make a quick buck. Everybody knows that coins that go to MP gets dumped. ZS does not need anything but Bittrex. Bittrex is becoming the superior exchange in anyways. In his own words he said if you don't like surprises, then sell off. ZS is not there to make a quick buck. I am going to say another controversial thing: Mining with Bitcoin ASICs cost a lot of money especially if you own ASICs - which probably places this community at a certain level of maturity including financial maturity. So mining a few coins and nothing comes of it is no big deal. Those top accounts have probably done the same as I did by just parking and staking their coins for later until CG is ready, they probably do not have to sell because they don't need to. I am parking my ZS - if CG returns great, if he doesn't also fine.

Maybe there are some people that put a lot of BTC in it at 10k. But those obviously did not follow the rule of don't invest what you cannot afford to lose. They are probably the ones that screamed for a listing and paid for MP votes to dump on a rise.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

I also see he is a quiet dev or "behind the scenes" as SrsCrypto said. Look at his posts. He rarely posts and when he does its about new releases, features, and information. He isn't flashy or loud.

I do see your point uki with the POS. Yes meant to provide stability, but we are still in the infancy of crypto so its ALL speculation markets. Its about who has something new, who's louder, cuter, has more colors and everyone flocks to it for a few hrs, days, maybe a few weeks and its on to the next. Its unfortunate and amazing because in order to be successful you must continue to DEVELOP or be beat to the ground by a hoard of money hungry nerds Grin.

The successful few Alts are ones with large SUPPORTIVE communities, and continuous development. I think this is the point Uki is trying to get across. which I think exists here.

We will see soon what happens Smiley

Shurugwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:43:51 PM

A few days ago being in the top 20 meant you had almost 50K ZS
Today you need almost 60K ZS to be in the top 20.

Top wallets are still buying.
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

maybe CG is away couse he is in the middle of the deal making contract with ROCKSTAR, and we could buy GTA franchise with ZS
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:57:25 PM

Well, congrats to all of the community! It looks like we will finally be listed on MintPal, like so many have wanted.

In keeping with giving the people what they want, later this evening once I get off of work, and after we have been added to MintPal; I will post a brief plan/overview for ZS. This will be things I have most likely mentioned in IRC or at least spoken about before. It has come to my attention that having all my plans listed in the OP and clearly visible to all would benefit the community. This is not a "press release" or "announcement" to drive the price up, but a clarification of my intentions for ZS.

Anyway, congrats to all for the great work everyone has done!

Later which evening? It's not very clear.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:58:20 PM

I also see he is a quiet dev or "behind the scenes" as SrsCrypto said. Look at his posts. He rarely posts and when he does its about new releases, features, and information. He isn't flashy or loud.

I do see your point uki with the POS. Yes meant to provide stability, but we are still in the infancy of crypto so its ALL speculation markets. Its about who has something new, who's louder, cuter, has more colors and everyone flocks to it for a few hrs, days, maybe a few weeks and its on to the next. Its unfortunate and amazing because in order to be successful you must continue to DEVELOP or be beat to the ground by a hoard of money hungry nerds Grin.

The successful few Alts are ones with large SUPPORTIVE communities, and continuous development. I think this is the point Uki is trying to get across. which I think exists here.

We will see soon what happens Smiley
Thanks crazywack, for seeing my point Smiley
I repeat, it has not been my intent to spread any FUD at any point in here, quite contrary I wish ZS all the best, myself being also invested and seeing current prices as an interesting buy opportunity (which I already did, btw.), too. With all that being said, I am trying to provide my own critical view on the story, hoping to stem some positive discussion on how to improve things.
Crazywack, stressed very important point I was trying to make that the success of a coin is often not only about having brilliant dev/dev team and coolest set of features, but also about how strong the community is, and how strong is the link between dev and the community (see DOGE for example, technically having way less features than ZS, but due to the strong community support staying in the business for such a long time). And I believe there is a considerable room for improvements in that matter in the future actions. Just my $0.02.

CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:58:59 PM

A few days ago being in the top 20 meant you had almost 50K ZS
Today you need almost 60K ZS to be in the top 20.

Top wallets are still buying.

Were at another crosspoint if you see the chart at bittrex for a week time, it maybe a drop or up.
Whats gonna be? The greed will decide.

Uncertanty is a bitch.
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:42:41 PM

I'm buying more and more at these prices = stake it till the price goes up .

I make 5 zs per day

so let me help to calculate : (because there is 1 think you forget = you will not get 12 % per year at once ) = its 12%/365/PER DAY)

MEANS FOR EXAMPLE :

50000 zs =  GIVES YOU 5 ZS PER DAY (that's what i'm earning approx with zs)

BUT the day after = i will stake 50005 zs = not 50000 (means i will receive 5.005 NOT 5 ....etc) = because interest profit are added to your capital everyday Smiley

day 1 : 50005
day 2 : 50010.0005 (50005 * 1.0001)
day 3 : 50015.0015 (50010.0005 * 1.0001)
day 4 : 50020.003  (500015.0015* 1.0001)
day 5 : 50025.005  (500020.003* 1.0001)
day 6 : 50030.0075 (500025.005 *1.0001)
day 7 : 50035.0105 (500030.0075 *1.0001)
day 8 : 50040.014
day 9 : 50045.018
day 10 : 50050.0225
day 11 : 50055.0275
day 12 : 50060.033
day 13 : 50065.039
day 14 : 50070.0455
day 15 : 50075.0525
day 16 : 50080.06
day 17 : 50085.068
day 18 : 50090.0765
day 19 : 50095.0855
day 20 : 50100.0951
day 21 : 50105.1051
day 22 : 50110.1156
day 23 : 50115.1266
day 24 : 50120.1381
day 25 : 50125.1501
day 26 : 50130.1626
day 27 : 50135.1756
day 28 : 50140.1892
day 29 : 50145.2032
day 30 : 50150.2177

TOTAL PROFIT IN 1 MONTH WHILE SLEEPING = 150 ZS ( if price grows = triple profit)

Try to calculate until day 365 (one year)

= YOU WILL BE SURPRISED = VERY HUGE PROFIT WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING Smiley

that is all fine. You got your 150 newly minted coins, but now the overall value of your holdings (within last month the price dropped from stable 8-9k sat to 1-2k now, where it sits now) decreased to roughly 15% of what it was one month ago and staking doesn't improve much this picture. You need a nearly six time increase to break even, which, if we don't get any positive news coming soon, may make you wait a bit longer, if ever. That is why people drop the coin, and I am not sure if they are convinced by 12% p.a. interest rates.

And that was my main point in the first post, I don't have anything against staking (although sometimes taking into account the average lifetime of a coin it may not bring you much, simply because coin is gone after 3-4 months), but let's be fair and recognise that ZS is now at the crossroads and needs some actions from the dev to stimulate the rebound.

Thanks brother for calculate it . Can you show me how you do it with excel ? i tried to put a fx but did'nt make it properly , can you please describe how did you put the fx on xcel ? 

needs some actions from the dev to stimulate the rebound.

WRONG = NEEDS SOME ACTIONS FROM ZS COMMUNITY TO PROMOTE AND BRING MORE INVESTORS TO IT  Smiley

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
Shurugwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:57:21 PM

Thanks brother for calculate it . Can you show me how you do it with excel ? i tried to put a fx but did'nt make it properly , can you please describe how did you put the fx on xcel ? 

Someone check the calc but that should give you a rough idea
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:58:58 PM

Hi guys , why do you wait for dev to do something for zimstake ?? Why don't WE DO something ? We are a community with clever people , i can see engineers , programers , miners , investors , advertisers ..............: WE CAN PROMOTE ZIMSTAKE OURSELVES :

1) we can make a Brainstorming : everybody will give an idea to promote it (WITHOUT ANY JUDGMENT)

2) we can promote it on forums , writting blogs , send emails to merchants , crypto-articles .................etc

3) wallet is working good = TOP wallet WITHOUT ANY BUGS (not like other BOOBSCOINS)

4) Staking is working 100 %

5) We can create our own forum

6) we can raise bounties to get some jobs done to advertising companies (we can hire people from elance , freelancer ....)

7) DOES SATOSHI GIVING NEWS EVERYDAY TO BITCOIN COMMUNITY ? NO = THE comunity itself helped to promote and spread btc

Cool  I created and own 4 companies = so i know what i'm talking about = WE NEED TO MARKET OUR PRODUCT .

ARE YOU INTERESTED OF DOING THIS ? IF you want to do it = please quote the post and say = YES WE CAN Smiley

So you're saying we have a chance?
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:36:17 PM

LOL

we need to help ZS, not the dev. riiiight. we need to find investors? you mean we need to find suckers. "hey you wanna come buy this coin that's being constantly dumped because the dev has all but abandoned the coin? It's really valuable cause there are very few of them, also i'm bagholding lots of them, care to bail me out and buy up this useless PoS POS coin?"

i will give this coin credit though, has the most disillusioned group of diehards i've ever seen defending a sinking ship, well, since whitecoin.

i'm alright with my wasted 3BTC on this coin, i'd rather see it hit 1sat than sell for a loss.

at this point it's almost worth the price of admission to see this slow-motion drama unfold, watching people one by one go through the steps. i'm at acceptance now, some got angry and left, most of you are either in denial or bargaining. well at least the ones posting are, i'm sure there's MANY more who are just in the depression stage who will not be posting here.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:26:43 PM

Hi guys , why do you wait for dev to do something for zimstake ?? Why don't WE DO something ? We are a community with clever people , i can see engineers , programers , miners , investors , advertisers ..............: WE CAN PROMOTE ZIMSTAKE OURSELVES :

1) we can make a Brainstorming : everybody will give an idea to promote it (WITHOUT ANY JUDGMENT)

2) we can promote it on forums , writting blogs , send emails to merchants , crypto-articles .................etc

3) wallet is working good = TOP wallet WITHOUT ANY BUGS (not like other BOOBSCOINS)

4) Staking is working 100 %

5) We can create our own forum

6) we can raise bounties to get some jobs done to advertising companies (we can hire people from elance , freelancer ....)

7) DOES SATOSHI GIVING NEWS EVERYDAY TO BITCOIN COMMUNITY ? NO = THE comunity itself helped to promote and spread btc

Cool  I created and own 4 companies = so i know what i'm talking about = WE NEED TO MARKET OUR PRODUCT .

ARE YOU INTERESTED OF DOING THIS ? IF you want to do it = please quote the post and say = YES WE CAN Smiley

So you're saying we have a chance?

It sure can be done, for start community is big, there are many holders, there is interest, if anyone is up to we might start with delisting coin from mintpal as it is one of the price drop reasons and maybe getting a multipool
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: